The Alchemical Quest

2 hours ago, RoyalCraftiness said:

I am more like the destroyer of imaginary worlds, not the savior in one. I am the irritant who would potentially insult your savior.

You are a bitter old man with real social issues about to be banned from this forum.

You have offered some great resources and knowledge in the past, but it is clear your aim is to destroy and the only thing you are destroying is your privilege to be here. And that makes me a little sad, but we cannot destroy your obvious pain and suffering as you try to destroy our passions. Sorry, but that is a Truth.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

T A A A A A A A A A A A T
157     www.Light-of-Truth.com     287
<-- 1 8 8 1 1
O 1 1 8 8 1 -->

49 minutes ago, Allisnum2er said:

The B'Hive is indestructible. The B'Hive is the House of Bricks ! 😉 

Disney 1933, Walt was a Freemason. Bricks and stones matter, straw and sticks are vulnerable.

w_800

• Like 1

<-- 1 8 8 1 1
O 1 1 8 8 1 -->

My quest began seven years ago thanks to Oracle Cards that inspired me a story.

The writing of this story led me to the First Folio and this is how I learned about the SAQ.

I essentially watched videos from Baconians and Oxfordians and some videos from Marlowians.

Facing the difficulty to read books on the subject in English, I quicky decided to follow my own way and to see where it would lead me.

When I began to flip through the pages of The Tempest, two pages immediatly caught my attention.

image.png.532593fc3ad0b5f7fc3d0ced9fd41e49.png

I noticed that on the right column of page 7, and on page 11 , many letters W had been replaced by VV.

It was clearly intended and it should mean something. I was hooked ! 😄

Regarding the page 7, as there was not one "vv" on the left column, it occured to me that the secret should lie in the number of the lines, by counting from the beginning of the right column.

The count led me to number 444.

At that time, I learned that 444 was the gematria of HaMikdash (The Temple).

And for me it was interesting because it could be linked to Shakespeare Monument at Westminster Abbey with Shakespeare pointing to the word "Temples".

Cipher in Westminster Abbey

https://sirbacon.org/gallery/west.htm

Then, I envisaged that 444 could indicate a page or a leaf.

This is the reason why I began to analyse page 444 and pages 887/888 (444th leaf).

And this is how I realized that the "ROSIE CROSS" found by Petter Amundsen was at the 444th leaf.

Was it a hidden reference to the Temple of the Rosie Cross ?

image.png.30bb3a71d3647ac1f198f68b9b2019cf.png

Thanks to Rob, I learned that 444 = 157 + 287

157 and 287 being the simple cipher and the Kay cipher of ... FRA. ROSI CROSSE

Few months ago, I noticed that this passage concealed more secrets ...

image.png.07a1b9f3cb5565056e07fb586e85e1f4.png

W. TUDOR

And today, for the first time in seven years, I came back to the page 7 of The Tempest to make this post.

All was there, right before my eyes 😲 ...

image.png.92c4175d5ba99129d30deabc788b2521.png

https://internetshakespeare.uvic.ca/Library/facsimile/book/SLNSW_F1/25/index.html%3fzoom=1275.html

Regarding F. Bacon  and the Commonwealth, I shall live the final word to Ben Jonson.

Lord Bacon's Birth-day,

Hail, happy Genius of this ancient pile !
How comes it all things so about thee smile ?
The fire, the wine, the men !  and in the midst
Thou stand'st as if some mystery thou didst !
Pardon, I read it in thy face, the day
For whose returns, and many, all these pray ;
And so do I.  This is the sixtieth year,
Since Bacon, and thy lord was born, and here ;
Son to the grave wise Keeper of the Seal,
Fame and foundation of the English weal.

What then his father was, that since is he,
Now with a title more to the degree ;
England's high Chancellor :  the destin'd heir,
In his soft cradle, to his father's chair :
Whose even thread the fates spin round and full,
Out of their choicest and their whitest wool.
   'Tis a brave cause of joy, let it be known,
For 'twere a narrow gladness, kept thine own.
Give me a deep-crown'd bowl, that I may sing
In raising him, the wisdom of my king.

image.png.89ce122ceacdf4bee2f39015437fe8cb.png

https://archive.org/details/workesofbenjamin00jons/page/n653/mode/2up

EDIT :

For those who don't have watch my videos on the subject (Lord Bacon's Birth-day) ...

There are 3 words in italic in Ben Jonson's Poem:

Genius, Bacon and Englands

These three words form the following sentence :

Bacon, England's Genius 

The fact is that by counting from "Lord Bacon's ..." :

Genius is the 6th word

Bacon is the 65th word

Englands is the 106th word

6 + 65 + 106 = 177

Moreover,

BACON = 33 (Simple cipher)

GENIUS = ENGLANDS = 72 (Simple cipher)

33 + 72 + 72 = 177

Thus,

BACON, ENGLAND'S GENIUS = 177 = WILLIAM SHAKESPEARE

• Wow! 3

image.png.b8c74f56d5551c745119c268cf9d3db8.png

Ah yes, Marvin. Page 157 tonight, are you aware we are in the last Line of Sonnet 66 and the end of first 6 Tiers? At midnight we enter Day 157 and the 7th Tier of the Sonnets.

https://www.light-of-truth.com/pyramid-GMT.php#Line0924

image.png.a74e2f06fa424f81228010699bd82dab.png

Love this puzzle thing. I hope to explore later. DEACON NODDED stands out... 😉

• Like 3

<-- 1 8 8 1 1
O 1 1 8 8 1 -->

There is a hell of a lot of V symbolism in TLOAU. Arti wears a gentleman's suit - note the V-shape of the jacket and the notched lapels, which can be seen as double 7s. The bow tie? M. W. - my first two initials! (Also, 2 Vs!) It's described as ROSE red.

• Like 1
  • Wow! 1

9 hours ago, Light-of-Truth said:

You are a bitter old man with real social issues about to be banned from this forum.

You have offered some great resources and knowledge in the past, but it is clear your aim is to destroy and the only thing you are destroying is your privilege to be here. And that makes me a little sad, but we cannot destroy your obvious pain and suffering as you try to destroy our passions. Sorry, but that is a Truth.

Who do I speak to for clemency John?

13 hours ago, Marvin Haines said:

image.png.3fa141cdf956b6d9b6b55992c653e710.png

It is clever. 🙂

If I am right, there are 31 "VV" and 2 "W" for a total of 33 = BACON

And you judiciously chose to keep the standard "w" for the 24th and the 31th ones.

24 + 31  = 55 = VV

• Like 1
  • Wow! 1

Let’s assign prime numbers to each letter of the alphabet in order: A = 2, B = 3, C = 5, D = 7, E = 11, F = 13, G = 17, H = 19, I = 23, J = 29, K = 31, L = 37, M = 41, N = 43, O = 47, P = 53, Q = 59, R = 61, S = 67, T = 71, U = 73, V = 79, W = 83, X = 89, Y = 97, Z = 101.

Using this sequence, the word “bacon” translates to: B = 3 A = 2 C = 5 O = 47 N = 43

Now, we sum these prime numbers:

3+2+5+47+43=100

So, the sum of the word “bacon” when each letter is replaced with the corresponding prime number in the sequence is 100.

Francis is 214. Together they are 314 which is pi without the decimal. Pi is of course TT, so what have I just proved using this formalism?

if we use multiples of 3,  F. Bacon=123 which is compelling because 1+2+3=1x2x3=6

If we do the same with Fibonacci numbers F. Bacon= 999

If we do the same with the ordered even numbers, Bacon =70

With the ordered uneven numbers , Bacon=65

Together they are 135 which is the tonic, perfect 3rd and perfect fifth in the musical chord, so a very nice sounding tritone. 

If we get very creative and use the ln2 equivalent of each position in the alphabet we find that N. Bacon equals 20 which is also TT.

There is no shortage of very easy to define rules that can produce interesting suggestions when we are creatively hunting. There is no way to know which one, if any, one might be "concealing" by writing a word. They are all potentially there staring you in the face. All these worlds in which some assume these schemes are hatched are fictitious in the sense they are arbitrarily arrived to. One would have to be able to show what was known to have been used. This does not work to show that. One cannot bootstrap a likely method from elegance. Stating that is not being difficult, lol. Not wanting to hear it is being unreasonable. Trying to recruit with these schemes is deceptive. That is a charge brought against anyone who would try it. 

• Thanks 1

Few days ago, Kate shared on another topic one page that is a facsimile of the 1605 Edition of The Advancement of Learning dedicated to cyphers.

Having studied this page few weeks ago, I noticed an error that makes an interesting difference. 😊

Indeed, the word "or" is missing.

image.png.9a85dc3898ff5ad7aa3ba2dcc1bbe46c.png

https://archive.org/details/workesofbenjamin00jons/page/208/mode/2up

image.png.41f882983e3cc3b3bbaeb9f37f174f20.png

Thus, there is a total of 177 words instead of 178.

And we are in a passage dedicated to "cyphars" and talking about "Simple-cyphars" and "Kay-cyphars".

Interestingly,

177 is the simple cipher of WILLIAM SHAKESPEARE.

178 is the Kay cipher of WILL TUDOR.

Notice that the passage dedicated to the biliteral cipher contains 33 words (33 = BACON) and that from "kindes" to "suspition" there are 67 words (67 = FRANCIS).

Notice also that there is the capital T of "The" in italic. Why ?

Here is an idea. It could be a way to indicate a second count.

"whatsoever" is the 100th word (FRANCIS BACON simple cipher) by counting from "kindes" and by considering "WHEELE-CYPHARS" and "KAY-CYPHARS" as two words. But if we count from "The" and if we consider that "WHEELE CYPHARS" and "KAY CYPHARS" count for 4 words, then "whatsoever" is the 103rd word (SHAKESPEARE).

This idea seems to be confirmed by the fact that there are 33 words from "The" to "&c." (first sentence)with this count.

Then, I wondered if a message could have been concealed in the middle.

Interestingly, if "whatsoever" is the 100th word by counting from "kindes"(the beginning of the page in the original edition), the 33rd word is "vertues", the two words being almost in the middle axis.

I decided to take a closer look between these two words ...

image.png.5fb81d2c356a4dc1e5fd36bf6ccca540.png

Once again, is it nothing more than a coincidence and the fruit of my imagination, or was it intended ? 

I don't know ! But I see the word spear by taking one letter every second line.

And which name appears between the lines ?

image.png.c70ab3642bb706a0d7fe2a12592f4c61.png

W. TUDOR (which is undoubtly possible ! 😄)

Fun fact : TUDOR appears by using the "tu" of "vertues", the 33rd word (BACON), the "o" of "suspition", the 67th word (FRANCIS), the "d" and "r" of "and read" that are the 51st and 52nd words .

51 + 52 = 103 = SHAKESPEARE. 

• Wow! 2

The Alchemical Quest

image.png.6f8f1d4987257c3faa756dc758261166.png

Magic is my first passion from my teenaged years.

My father teached me my first card tricks when I was 12 or 13 years old.

For fun, here is the only video about "magic" I posted on youtube, a card trick I created many years ago.😊

Back to my actual passion, Francis Bacon.

Yesterday, my research led me (thanks to a post by A Phoenix) to a book of magic published in 1634 :

https://www.google.fr/books/edition/Hocus_Pocus_Junior_The_Anatomie_of_Leger/e-pmAAAAcAAJ?hl=fr&gbpv=1

This morning, I wondered if a message could be concealed in the middle of the Chapter about Bonus Genius, on the 33rd page of Hocus Pocus Junior (2nd Edition) published in 1635.

image.png.081225a663c7606e6b9c1ebedb7dccea.png

The first word that I saw was "old" echoing the word "Senior" (Principle of Repetition).

From there, I followed the middle line (Mediocria firma) and I found 'bacon'.

If it is not "just an illusion" and that this message was intended, it would be a new proof that Francis Bacon feigned his death in 1623, a proof that he was still alive in 1634 and that he was involved in the edition of this Book.

• Wow! 2

A quick update regarding my last post.

I am really sorry, but I made a mistake.

I was studying the last page of the 4th edition of the Book,talking about name not bound to tell, and noticed that the last paragraph was 33rd lines long, with 148 words on the last page ( without taking the title in count and by counting FINISH as one word).

It could have been a way to conceal BACON(33) and WILLIAM TUDOR (148).

Taking a look at the 2nd edition, I realized that the last paragraph was 34 lines long with 180 words on the last page.

image.png.3547ff3acfc8d68d34afee1eac388995.png

Because the 2nd edition (1635) and the fourth edition (1654) of Hocus Pocus Junior had the same number of pages, I assumed that their pagination was identical ... This is not the case 😞!

The message that seems to be concealed in the 4th edition (1654) is not found in the second edition (1635).

image.png.eae6e50e5c0f09907e1454faea1e9071.png

Notice that the text was shortened between the 2nd and the fourth edition.

"A litlle hole in the crowne of it as F" is not found in the 4th edition.

Was all this intended by a 92 years old Bacon in order to be able to conceal the message that I found in the middle ? 

https://www.loc.gov/resource/rbc0001.2008houdini10760/?sp=43&st=image&r=-0.176,0.503,1.328,0.677,0

I will have to take a look at the third edition.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Hi everyone,

The two slides related with "Rosie Cross" in Cymbeline that I shared earlier in another Topic had been planned for "The Alchemical Quest", following the post I made last week.

Here are all the slides that resume my point of view regarding this passage.

https://internetshakespeare.uvic.ca/Library/facsimile/book/SLNSW_F1/887/?zoom=850

image.png.3d432cc49595ed6b9fe0aec9f0338dc0.png

For me, all is said in this passage, in which Petter Amundsen found few years ago Rosie Cross  concealed in a 3,4,5 triangle.

We  have "halfe-way" hidden right above "That most venerable man, which I did call my Father".

In my view, Bacon makes a reference to his Foster Father Nicholas Bacon, whom the motto was "mediocria firma" (Midway is safe)

He tells us that he is a "Bastard" and  : "my Mother seem'd the Dian of that time".

Queen Elizabeth Tudor, the Virgin Queen, was seem'd the Dian of that time.

https://www.selection.ca/arts-et-culture/21-photos-et-peintures-des-chiens-de-la-famille-royale-a-travers-lhistoire/

image.png.714070d68ea51170e9e916b68163fe18.png

In the middle (mediocria), the values of the capital letters add to 62 or F.B. (F= 6 and B=2)

And they deliver a message : I , SOW

(SOW is the acronym of Son Of Wisdom or Son Of Widow) 

Be sure that facing the "halfe-way" I wondered if beyond "I, SOW", the remaining (lowercase) letters concealed a message or not.

Here is what I found ...

image.png.ec9fec05b45e8b2353bc9a541e29338f.png

Notice that in the center, "so doth" provides us the letters S,O,D, SOD being the hebrew word for SECRET.

And in the middle, I found the word "pomme" that is the french word for "apple", and the letters e,r,s,o allowing to make the words EROS (CUPID,  Bastard Son of Venus) SORE and ROSE.

The words "pomme" and "rose" in the context of a passage in which Bacon seemed to reveal he was the son of Queen Elizabeth immediatly reminded me another one of my discoveries ...

image.png.2b163414dfdfe8bb37d75c3e83a7df22.png

And SORE, the another anagram of EROS and ROSE can be linked to the Pregnancy Portrait of Elizabeth I.

See the great work of A Phoenix on the subject :

https://www.academia.edu/45006558/The_Pregnancy_Portrait_of_Queen_Elizabeth_I_and_The_Secret_Royal_Birth_of_Francis_Bacon_Concealed_Author_of_the_Shakespeare_Works

• Wow! 3

BACON'S WIT

You know my thoughts on the importance of BACON'S WIT in the First Folio.

I already shared some examples of BACON-WIT that seems to have been concealed in acrostic, the very first one being, in my view, in Ben Jonson's Poem "To the Reader".

image.png.45a5aaf745bb3a118beb3c0d116b80ca.png

And it seems to be confirmed by another BACON-WIT on page 33 of the First Folio ...

image.png.88dcee25bcb32ccf148925d4675b57f2.png

Notice, that "On silly women," could have been printed right after "do no outrages" and that the "o" of "or" would have provided the Capital letter "O" of BACON instead of the one of "On".

The choice to start a new line after "do no outrage" could be to signal a clean break right after the 33 word, another subterfuge to conceal BACON (33 simple cipher) and F. BACON (39 simple cipher).

And for me, 74 is the simple cipher of WILLIAM/TUDOR/MEDIOCRIA

I also remind you , the BACON-WIT found on page 149.

image.png.74d296c5c27a3672c1bdfd2b9af35d81.png

https://internetshakespeare.uvic.ca/Library/facsimile/book/Bran_F1/167/index.html%3fzoom=1200.html

Fun fact ...

This page 149 is the 167th page of the First Folio.

167 is the simple cipher of FRANCIS BACON'S WIT

149 is the simple cipher of FRANCIS BACON - WIT

Moreover, WIT can be seen as the anagram of WTI that, based on the work of Rob (Light-of-Truth) could be the anagram of WILLIAM TUDOR I (his Royal Name).

This being said, why do I say that ?

Today, I read a known quote by Francis Bacon with fresh eyes.

"For myself…I may truly say that both in this present work, and in those I intended to publish
hereafter, I often advisedly and deliberately throw aside the dignity of my name and wit (if such a
thing be) in my endeavour to advance human interests."

[Francis Bacon, De Augmentis Scientiarum, 1623; Spedding, Works, V, p. 4]

It sounds crazy, but what if it must be understood in the literal sense as welle as the figurative ?

Could his "name and wit"  hidden in acrostic could be considered as to have been thrown aside ?

With this idea in mind, I wondered if "throw aside" appeared in the First Folio.

The answer is ... YES, almost ... in Richard II Act I Scene I ! 🙂 

image.png.3dbe75d830fb2ecc59a6d66b9ee609c7.png

Initially, I believed that NoCA(BIT)ACoN  (Janus-like) was hidden in acrostic with BIT standing for the transliteration of the Hebrew letter Beith (Beth-Yod-Tav).

I keep this as an interesting  possibility, but I also see the possibility to make the word WIT .

In passing, all this is already present in the first Quarto published in 1597.

https://internetshakespeare.uvic.ca/Library/facsimile/edition/Q1_R2/r2/index.html

• Wow! 2

9 minutes ago, Allisnum2er said:

I keep this as an interesting  possibility, but I also see the possibility to make the word WIT .

Of course I see WTI, or WILLIAM TUDOR I which is 157 Simple and 287 Kaye cipher. 🙂

BACON - WTI is a perfect hint. All we need is SHA to be complete. 😉

• Like 2

<-- 1 8 8 1 1
O 1 1 8 8 1 -->

20 minutes ago, Allisnum2er said:

Today, I read a known quote by Francis Bacon with fresh eyes.

"For myself…I may truly say that both in this present work, and in those I intended to publish
hereafter, I often advisedly and deliberately throw aside the dignity of my name and wit (if such a
thing be) in my endeavour to advance human interests."

[Francis Bacon, De Augmentis Scientiarum, 1623; Spedding, Works, V, p. 4]

I am enjoying this quote so much! 🙂

Thanks, Yann!!!!!

• Like 2

<-- 1 8 8 1 1
O 1 1 8 8 1 -->

The Alchemical Quest

image.png.3826cae2e1641d2efa7a68f64e6ced19.png

Back to the Alchemical Quest,  the "t" of "the Elixir" of which the simple cipher is 19 also leads us to the page 19 of the First Folio that is the last page of the The Tempest, that is the "Last" play written by Bacon for the First Folio and the "First" play of the Folio. It gives me the occasion to share here the fruit of my research on this page.

https://internetshakespeare.uvic.ca/Library/facsimile/book/SLNSW_F1/37/index.html%3Fzoom=850.html

image.png.043ea2f88188b0d92e7d486cc9a0a95d.png

image.png.e703e49eec8b4e70a1a4e5e5a74c2c3f.png

Notice that in my  last slide I have finally exchanged the places of "Adrian, Francisco, Lords" and "Alonso, K. of Naples" because it makes sense to have ""Adrian, Francisco, Lords" in the bloc with Francis hidden in acrostic.

• Wow! 2

The Alchemical Quest

image.png.e3649fe24bbf191ff82bc07a13ea0fea.png

As mentioned by Rob (Light-of-Truth) at the very beginning of this Quest ...

THE ALCHEMICAL QUEST = 174 (Simple cipher) = 100 ( FRANCIS BACON) + 74 (WILLIAM/TUDOR/MEDIOCRIA)

For this 174th post, let's take a look at page 174 of The First Folio 😊 ...

image.png.23a5d3fa5b32ed2918868467d8a50c25.png

https://internetshakespeare.uvic.ca/Library/facsimile/book/SLNSW_F1/192/index.html%3Fzoom=850.html 

image.png.1c405428f34891a9298b72694b6a4b99.png

The Act 3 scene 2 relates to the Casket test with the three caskets of gold, silver and lead, Bassanio being the third and last suitor after the Prince of Morocco and the Prince of Aragon.

The Prince of Morocco chooses the gold one ;

The Prince of Aragon chooses the silver one ;

L. Bassanio (Bacon) chooses the one made of lead.

3 suitors - 3 chests -> 33 = BACON (Simple cipher)

image.png.ee97bcdb9652171a8b6f9a1e619c61e2.png

See the great analysis by A Phoenix (pages 20-23):

https://www.academia.edu/60448246/Francis_Bacon_Bassanio_Bellario_and_Anthony_Bacon_the_titular_character_Antonio_and_The_Merchant_of_Venice

And here are some ideas ...

image.png.37ad72ab9109aaeef1b7ef0ffe4f1722.png

The following passage contains 33 words (33=BACON)

And the values of the Capital letters add to 33.

B(2) + C(3) + H(8) + O(14) + D(4) + B(2) = 33 = BACON

image.png.8c78c5aba3964e7eaebe9450c3488714.png

BACON - HOD

HOD is the Hebrew word for SPLENDOR/MAJESTY/GLORY

The reference to the "Swan-like end, fading in musique" reminded me the first Elegy in "Manes Verulamiani" ...

image.png.9634fb2bc77ba048cf116cace45833ae.png

LIGHT - Alpha (A) Omega (W)

Notice that with the "So" in the bottom left we can also make the word "SoW". 

"Son of Wisdom"

• Wow! 2

In passing, I would like to come back to something I shared with you by the past about a deliberate mistake made by Ben Jonson on page 102 of Discoveries.

https://archive.org/details/workesofbenjamin00jons/page/n653/mode/2up

Indeed, on page 102 of Timber, or Discoveries Made upon Men and Matter, tells us about Francis Bacon

I have ever observ'd it, to have beene the office of a wise Patriot, among the greatest affaires 
                   of the State, to take care of the Common-wealth of Learning ...

... This made the late Lord S. Albane, entitle his worke, novum oraganum.
                   Which though by the most of superficiall men ; who cannot get beyond the Title of Nominals,
                   it is not penetrated, nor understood : it really openeth all defects of Learning, whatsoever ; and is a  Booke.

Qui longum noto scriptori porriget ævum.

Ben Jonson quotes Horatio (De Arte Poetica), but he makes an obvious mistake.
Indeed, he uses the latin word "porriget" instead of "prorogat

Qui longum noto scriptori prorogat ævum.

"PORRIGET" comes from the verb "PORRIGO" meaning TO EXTEND in the sense of " TO STRETCH".

"PROROGAT" comes from the verb "PROROGO" meaning TO EXTEND but in the sense of "TO PROLONG".

This is all the more surprising in that Ben Jonson's translation of De Arte Poetica, with the original  Latin text , can be found in this Second Folio, and we can read :  Et longum noto scriptori prorogat ævum.

Interestingly, PORRIGET = 103 = SHAKESPEARE and PROROGAT = 104 = PALLAS ATHENA

But beyond these mathematical considerations, I think that Ben Jonson could in fact make reference to The Merchant of Venice Act 3 scene 2, page 173. (173 # R(17) C(3) for Rosy Cross)

https://internetshakespeare.uvic.ca/Library/facsimile/book/SLNSW_F1/191/index.html%3Fzoom=850.html

image.png.bc9c87ab5f4782279204f26038bfe6e0.png

Qui longum noto scriptori porriget/prorogat ævum

This  "mistake" could be a way to refere both to Novum Organum and  the First Folio.

• Wow! 2