Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hello everybody. I'm new on this board but this seems to be the right place to share. I've been in a "read only mode" here for a long time but I guess it's time to move on.

A couple of months or so ago, in the Fediverse, I stumbled upon a reference to this book, called 4in1. It even has a website: 4in1.ws.

It appears, after some digging, that the author is some russian blogger (or a team maybe? not sure, but I suspect that's the case), whom I've never heard of before. As it turns out they have long been developing and researching the theme of Bacon-as-Shakespeare and the NSA involvement in the subject. Oh and btw, the author is claimed to be some kind of a retired KGB agent or something. But no names, he (or they?) is kinda anonymous.

In any case, they have fully translated the book into English (which is actually why I think it's a team), I've read it, and I can tell you, wow, it's just so fascinating! Russians or not, I strongly recommend it.

Well... I guess this is it, thank you for your attention. 

Edited by ScientiaPotentiaEst
made the link clickable, should've done it from the very beginning
  • Thanks 2
  • Wow! 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Spy vs. Spy.

Welcome, ScientiaPotentiaEst. 🙂

Interesting timing as I have been thinking of how 100 years ago a few cipher skilled Baconians were brought in to the spy world to help decrypt the enemy's secret messages. Makes sense, it does take a certain something to see between the lines, so to speak. Not everyone can do it.

Today we are the Baconians with cipher skills having fun in full public view and doing it for free so anyone can read and enjoy. Anyone can even jump in to be one of us learning and participating as much as they want.

Recently I mentioned to a family member that I believed the main spy agencies of the world read our B'Hive forum. I was asked, "Do you know for sure the spy agencies are watching us?" 🙂

I'll say this, especially with all the attention of the Riverbank work here lately, if any serious code-breakers on Earth are not paying attention, they are missing out on some valuable knowledge. I think there may be more spies paying attention that Strats or Oxies!

I hope that is an OK thing.

Hmmmm...

OK, the first time I look at any book that night have a cipher I pick and choose where to start. Page 33 is often my first look, or page 157, or 287. I try to look at the cover page for a clue, or something to trigger my curiosity to keep going in whatever direction that comes up.

Here was my first trigger in this book:

image.png.61abb038ed353abcb9844d0c87f1eeec.png

"The Secret Autobiography of Francis Bacon" starts on page 102. I like that and immediately I am triggered by this!

ONE HUNDRED TWO is the same Simple, Reverse, Short, and Kaye cipher of WILLIAM TUDOR I, 157, 168, 58, and 287.

Yes, Bacon's "Secret Autobiography". I LOVE IT! Starting on page 102. PERFECT! I can tell myself, "The author knows the truth!"

But...

"The Secret Autobiography of Francis Bacon" doesn't start on page 102.

image.png.cef5bd8aeb3e69b32b8e84c86effb39d.png

Sorry, I am a true cipher Baconian and as in the 1609 Sonnets and the 1623 First Folio, misnumbering things is a trigger for me to look further. The TOC says page 102 with all its significance, and "The Secret Autobiography of Francis Bacon" starts on page 100.

FRANCIS BACON is 100 Simple cipher and his face is right there looking at us.

We may be at the time when we need to be more cautious of influence and propaganda. I will still seek and share, but it is impossible to know everyone who is reading or participating in what we talk about.

image.png.6795f1cbc699e03648fb374252cb2b32.png

Spy vs. Spy!

😉

 

 

 

  • Wow! 2

T A A A A A A A A A A A T
157     www.Light-of-Truth.com     287
<-- 1 8 8 1 1
O 1 1 8 8 1 -->

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, ScientiaPotentiaEst said:

In any case, they have fully translated the book into English (which is actually why I think it's a team), I've read it, and I can tell you, wow, it's just so fascinating! Russians or not, I strongly recommend it.

Just poking around I am excited. I don't know if I can read a book from front to back anymore. It's become a curse.

But I am reading some powerful bits and pieces. 🙂

I wonder who else has read it.

  • Like 2

T A A A A A A A A A A A T
157     www.Light-of-Truth.com     287
<-- 1 8 8 1 1
O 1 1 8 8 1 -->

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, ScientiaPotentiaEst said:

Hello everybody. I'm new on this board but this seems to be the right place to share. I've been in a "read only mode" here for a long time but I guess it's time to move on.

A couple of months or so ago, in the Fediverse, I stumbled upon a reference to this book, called 4in1. It even has a website: 4in1.ws.

It appears, after some digging, that the author is some russian blogger (or a team maybe? not sure, but I suspect that's the case), whom I've never heard of before. As it turns out they have long been developing and researching the theme of Bacon-as-Shakespeare and the NSA involvement in the subject. Oh and btw, the author is claimed to be some kind of a retired KGB agent or something. But no names, he (or they?) is kinda anonymous.

In any case, they have fully translated the book into English (which is actually why I think it's a team), I've read it, and I can tell you, wow, it's just so fascinating! Russians or not, I strongly recommend it.

Well... I guess this is it, thank you for your attention. 

Hello ScientiaPotentiaEst,

Welcome to the B'Hive and for bringing to our attention this very interesting work.

The Phoenixes

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 hours ago, Light-of-Truth said:

"The Secret Autobiography of Francis Bacon" starts on page 102. I like that and immediately I am triggered by this!

ONE HUNDRED TWO is the same Simple, Reverse, Short, and Kaye cipher of WILLIAM TUDOR I, 157, 168, 58, and 287.

Yes, Bacon's "Secret Autobiography". I LOVE IT! Starting on page 102. PERFECT! I can tell myself, "The author knows the truth!"

But...

"The Secret Autobiography of Francis Bacon" doesn't start on page 102.

Sorry, I am a true cipher Baconian and as in the 1609 Sonnets and the 1623 First Folio, misnumbering things is a trigger for me to look further. The TOC says page 102 with all its significance, and "The Secret Autobiography of Francis Bacon" starts on page 100.

FRANCIS BACON is 100 Simple cipher and his face is right there looking at us.

We may be at the time when we need to be more cautious of influence and propaganda. I will still seek and share, but it is impossible to know everyone who is reading or participating in what we talk about.

Wow! Thank you for drawing attention to this; I hadn't noticed it at all. Now I've checked the book, and it seems that the entire Table of Contents is flawed in a similar way, with page numbers 'shifted'. But not in Russian version, only in the English one. Whether it's an "honest mistake" or done intentionally (and in such a way that it would look plausible that it's just a mistake), I've no idea... (I've no experience in creating books, so I don't know how the table of contents is usually formed, is it updated automatically when you make changes or you have to, idk, push some button to trigger the update? And I guess it also depends on the software used? Maybe they just overlooked it?)

I guess I'll contact them by email and report this "bug", and we'll see if they fix it. Or even respond.

Regardless, the fact that Bacon's secret autobiography starts on page 100 is indeed a very interesting "coincidence"... But again, only in the English version...

  • Thanks 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

55 minutes ago, ScientiaPotentiaEst said:

Now I've checked the book, and it seems that the entire Table of Contents is flawed in a similar way, with page numbers 'shifted'. But not in Russian version, only in the English one.

Ah ha! Who was the English translator? LOL

I don't read Russian nor speak it. The backward "R" confuses me. 😉

Maybe it is a simple error, or technical glitch. But I do entertain the idea that Universal forces beyond our understanding have been making connections in other dimensions that we see in our faces.

Hard to 'splain...

😉

 

  • Thanks 3

T A A A A A A A A A A A T
157     www.Light-of-Truth.com     287
<-- 1 8 8 1 1
O 1 1 8 8 1 -->

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, ScientiaPotentiaEst said:

Regardless, the fact that Bacon's secret autobiography starts on page 100 is indeed a very interesting "coincidence"... But again, only in the English version...

Is the Russian version available online? I might not Google it as I am already paranoid that vast resources are wasted on my supposed Bacon cult agenda. LOL

🙂

Maybe I'll ask Alexa...

  • Like 1

T A A A A A A A A A A A T
157     www.Light-of-Truth.com     287
<-- 1 8 8 1 1
O 1 1 8 8 1 -->

Link to comment
Share on other sites

54 minutes ago, ScientiaPotentiaEst said:

Yeah, it's right there on the main page, next to the English button.

Oh this? LOL

Don't assume I am as smart as I pretend to be! 🙂

image.png.09e7468c073b8f9a732cb79c75917e56.png

Does that say "Bee Hive" for page 7?

https://files.4in1.ws/4in1-ru.pdf?4

Is this how it says "Francis Bacon" page 110?? 🙂

Фрэнсиса Бэкона

image.png.6e0431f39cfad26280bfcfbb894707f7.png

 

 

 

 

  • Like 1
  • Wow! 1

T A A A A A A A A A A A T
157     www.Light-of-Truth.com     287
<-- 1 8 8 1 1
O 1 1 8 8 1 -->

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, ScientiaPotentiaEst said:

I guess I'll contact them by email and report this "bug", and we'll see if they fix it. Or even respond.

If you know or have access to the author (he, she, or they), invite them to the forum. Or even the English translator.

English translation by Eline Cat

"Eline Cat"? Where is the "F"? 🙂

Might as well make the B'Hive a Global cipher community with a goal to solve the Shakespeare Authorship mystery once and for all. 🙂

 

 

 

  • Like 2

T A A A A A A A A A A A T
157     www.Light-of-Truth.com     287
<-- 1 8 8 1 1
O 1 1 8 8 1 -->

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Here is an interesting article. Seems strange to not make its appearance here before.

https://4in1.ws/articles/bacon-shakespeare-nsa-cut-the-ends/

Bacon, Shakespeare, and the NSA's 'Cut the Ends!' Reflex

 
The well-known history of cryptography, much like the history of humanity as a whole, is densely filled with distortions and falsehoods. For this deception to work, it's necessary to hide and destroy those facts and documents that expose the lie, showing how it really was. Since it's impossible to destroy all evidence of this kind, the hints and indicators that help find what is being concealed are removed. For those who would like to know the truth, it's useful and instructive to see the mechanics of such clean-ups. How it was done in the past – and how it's being done right now.
 
three-covers-checked.jpg
  • Wow! 2

T A A A A A A A A A A A T
157     www.Light-of-Truth.com     287
<-- 1 8 8 1 1
O 1 1 8 8 1 -->

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
On 4/20/2024 at 1:29 AM, Light-of-Truth said:

If you know or have access to the author (he, she, or they), invite them to the forum. Or even the English translator.

I know not much more than you do; all I've got is a couple of email addresses.

As I mentioned before, I'll try to contact them. So, I did, and got a reply early this morning.

They said that the misnumberings in the TOC are a tech glitch caused by the rush (they were very eager to release the book exactly in 2023, and they managed to do so just on New Year's Eve), they'll publish corrected PDF soon.

They also said they've registered for the forum but their account is currently "awaiting confirmation". They asked if I could "ping" someone to see if it's possible to approve the account.

On 4/20/2024 at 12:52 AM, Light-of-Truth said:

Does that say "Bee Hive" for page 7?

Yeah I believe that's exactly what it says 😄

On 4/20/2024 at 12:52 AM, Light-of-Truth said:

Is this how it says "Francis Bacon" page 110?? 🙂

Yep.

Edited by ScientiaPotentiaEst
noticed a typo
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, ScientiaPotentiaEst said:

They also said they've registered for the forum but their account is currently "awaiting confirmation". They asked if I could "ping" someone to see if it's possible to approve the account.

Your ping was successful. The new user is approved. 😉

Thanks for reaching out to them and spreading the good word of the B'Hive!.

1 hour ago, ScientiaPotentiaEst said:

They said that the misnumberings in the TOC are a tech glitch caused by the rush (they were very eager to release the book exactly in 2023, and they managed to do so just on New Year's Eve), they'll publish corrected PDF soon.

A tech glitch, OK. *wink wink* 😉

Well they can fix it now as the secret 102 / 100 hint is forever noted here for future discoverers to see. LOL

 

 

 

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

T A A A A A A A A A A A T
157     www.Light-of-Truth.com     287
<-- 1 8 8 1 1
O 1 1 8 8 1 -->

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hi folks,

Thank you, ScientiaPotentiaEst, for this unexpected share and the opportunity to get acquainted with local scholars. Also, thanks to the admins for approving my account on such short notice.

First things first, I'm not the author, but should you have any questions about the 4in1 project, feel free to ask me. If you have questions for the author himself, I'll pass them along. I'm a tech guy and what he once called the "driving force of the project." 🙂

Regarding the Table of Contents, believe it or not, it's just a mistake. We were in a huge rush to finish the book before the end of the anniversary year, and I screwed up. Nevertheless, I don't quite understand what's the matter with page 102? I mean, I get that 100 is Francis Bacon in numerology, but what is it with 102?

---

It's very interesting how different groups of people are investigating the very same topic at the very same time without any knowledge of each other.

Our investigation was first published as a series of articles on the kiwibyrd.org website, with the last article (of those which later formed a book) published in February 2022. In May 2022, it was compiled and released as the book "4in1", but only in Russian and without the chapters of Introduction and Conclusion - just 12 chapters (articles) from the "Problem of Cryptography and History" section (if you look at the modern, 2nd edition book). A significant part of our investigation is dedicated to reestablishing the truth from a long-forgotten and deliberately hidden monograph by General Cartier (which we got a hold on, digitized, made available for everyone, and partly translated) and documentarily exposing lies by the Friedmans. You can only imagine our surprise when in June 2022, the monograph by A. Phoenix (who, as I can see, is also here -- hi!) appears, essentially on the same subject. Based on other materials and background, sure, but with the same essence: the exposure of the forgery by the Friedmans.

Some time after, I got the idea to translate the book into English, simply to make the results of our investigation available to a much wider community. (Or, in the Friedmans' own words, "raise the argument to a higher plane":)). And also to create a website to preserve all the materials our book is based upon, because they tend to constantly disappear from the web. Sometimes even from the internet archive.

Just yesterday, we finished the translation and published the next article in our "series" (which is obviously not finished), originally dated December 2023, dedicated to the De-Crypt project (which I believe you're familiar with): https://4in1.ws/articles/the-new-golden-age-of-decipherment/. Our idea was to interest and attract their attention to finally solve the Bacon-Shakespeare mystery, using all the evidence and knowledge gathered, using modern computer systems and neural networks. If they managed to decrypt Mary Stuart's encrypted messages, why not look closer at the biliteral cipher in old books? It's even the same historical period. Should be very interesting task. (Or so I thought.)

After the book release (right on December 31, 2023, lol), a week or so later, we tried to contact many parties who we thought would be interested. In particular, we sent emails to quite a few members of the De-Crypt project. It's been 4 months... How many replies do you think we got? None.

Also yesterday, when I received an email from the ScientiaPotentiaEst, inviting me here, I poked around the forum a bit and found a link to this project: https://gorhambury.org, that states as its goal to "use technology in a novel way to expose the secret writings of Sir Francis to the world, presenting visualizations in such a way as to eliminate any possible doubt about validity."

(By the way, it also states that it has all Riverbank Publications on Bacon cipher, I believe they missed one or two, especially the twelve lessons, please check our collection. And how Elizebeth Smith (later Friedman) herself solved the tests from those lessons. But even with that, I don't think we have everything... It's just the tip of the iceberg.)

My first thought when I saw that: this is exactly what we offered to the De-Crypt folks! Another quite intriguing "coincidence"...

(I also found this: https://gorhambury.org/we-need-know-how/, and I even dove into the web archive and found this https://web.archive.org/web/20220930191340/https://gorhambury.org/2022/04/13/attempt-to-repeat-work-of-elizabeth-wells-gallup/ goal. I wonder, how's the progress?)

I'd really like to talk to the guys from this "New Gorhambury" project, to find out what kind of team they have, what are they capable of, compare to what we are capable of... Perhaps we could join forces and move this mountain. I also know a couple of devs who have experience with neural networks (and while it's a question if they'll even agree to join, or do they even have time, it's still worth trying).

If nobody else wants to touch this Bacon-Shakespearean "taboo", because it's too tabooish, okay, we'll have to do it ourselves, I have no problem with that.

  • Like 2
  • Wow! 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

41 minutes ago, friendsofidb said:

I'd really like to talk to the guys from this "New Gorhambury" project, to find out what kind of team they have, what are they capable of, compare to what we are capable of... Perhaps we could join forces and move this mountain. I also know a couple of devs who have experience with neural networks (and while it's a question if they'll even agree to join, or do they even have time, it's still worth trying).

FB Decipherer is a member and is active almost daily. I've challenged him, her, or them to be honest on a few issues that bother me. But you and everybody else should know the issues I feel might be all in my own tiny spinning head. LOL

44 minutes ago, friendsofidb said:

If nobody else wants to touch this Bacon-Shakespearean "taboo", because it's too tabooish, okay, we'll have to do it ourselves, I have no problem with that.

If nothing else, here on the B'Hive we tackle the most taboo of all Baconian ideas.

Welcome, feel free to share what you will. We are mostly very open and nice, but discussion is encouraged and if challenged, please support your ideas without taking offense. As a living entity I believe this B'Hive Forum, like a true Bee Hive, shares a collective and intelligent consciousness where every part has a role and a purpose for the greater good of all. 🙂

 

 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

T A A A A A A A A A A A T
157     www.Light-of-Truth.com     287
<-- 1 8 8 1 1
O 1 1 8 8 1 -->

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, friendsofidb said:

Some time after, I got the idea to translate the book into English, simply to make the results of our investigation available to a much wider community. (Or, in the Friedmans' own words, "raise the argument to a higher plane":)). And also to create a website to preserve all the materials our book is based upon, because they tend to constantly disappear from the web. Sometimes even from the internet archive.

Thank you for an amazing resource (https://4in1.ws/). Every Baconian should bookmark the website and this page for the serious researchers:

https://4in1.ws/files/

Very nice collection! 🙂

 

 

 

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

T A A A A A A A A A A A T
157     www.Light-of-Truth.com     287
<-- 1 8 8 1 1
O 1 1 8 8 1 -->

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, friendsofidb said:

Just yesterday, we finished the translation and published the next article in our "series" (which is obviously not finished), originally dated December 2023, dedicated to the De-Crypt project (which I believe you're familiar with): https://4in1.ws/articles/the-new-golden-age-of-decipherment/. Our idea was to interest and attract their attention to finally solve the Bacon-Shakespeare mystery, using all the evidence and knowledge gathered, using modern computer systems and neural networks. If they managed to decrypt Mary Stuart's encrypted messages, why not look closer at the biliteral cipher in old books? It's even the same historical period. Should be very interesting task. (Or so I thought.)

The New Golden Age of Decipherment (and What Shakespeare Has to Do With It)

I am not sure I have been aware of it at all. But my memory is not what it used to be and sometimes there is an abundance of information being shared here in short periods of time and my personal/professional life is chaotic most of the time. 😉

I imagine FB Decipherer is aware of it and may have mentioned it. Seems like A. Phoenix and/or Yann (Allisnum2er) would know of the DECRYPT project. I should know to be honest. LOL

Interesting indeed:

https://4in1.ws/articles/the-new-golden-age-of-decipherment/

...

What are these historical-cryptological streams and where do they originate and flow to? Although the history of each of these lines goes significantly deeper into the past, for the sake of brevity, their comparative chronology here is conveniently started from the first months of 2020.

This is convenient for two main reasons. Firstly, in February 2020, the journal Cryptologia hosted an article announcing the DECRYPT project [o2] to the cryptography-interested public. This project was initiated by enthusiast researchers from Sweden, Hungary, Germany, Spain, and other countries, who combined their efforts based on open computer technologies to decrypt the vast amount of historical documents that are still stored in archives and library collections in an encrypted, i.e., inaccessible for study, form.

Secondly, on a much less known website, kiwi arXiv,...

😉

On a side note, I'm not sure that Paolo Rossi's name has come up on the B'Hive before. So thanks for having this link available:

https://files.4in1.ws/Paolo Rossi - Francis Bacon. From Magic to Science - University of Chicago Press (1968).pdf

 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

T A A A A A A A A A A A T
157     www.Light-of-Truth.com     287
<-- 1 8 8 1 1
O 1 1 8 8 1 -->

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Allisnum2er said:

friendsofisb, I wish you a warm welcome on the B'Hive ! 🙂 

Thank you for an already warm welcome 🙂

1 hour ago, Light-of-Truth said:

Thank you for an amazing resource (https://4in1.ws/). Every Baconian should bookmark the website and this page for the serious researchers:

https://4in1.ws/files/

Very nice collection! 🙂

Thank you! The website is still kind of WIP; I keep adding articles (or magazines, or books) in cases where I find we refer to them, but they are not yet on the website for everyone's free access and study.

 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, friendsofidb said:

...but they are not yet on the website for everyone's free access and study.

Good to know. I am able to edit and remove links posted above if you prefer. Just say and we can even lose this reply. 😉

 

T A A A A A A A A A A A T
157     www.Light-of-Truth.com     287
<-- 1 8 8 1 1
O 1 1 8 8 1 -->

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, Light-of-Truth said:

Good to know. I am able to edit and remove links posted above if you prefer. Just say and we can even lose this reply. 😉

 

No, why. Everything that's there, is already there, for everyone 🙂

I'm just saying, that there will be even more files and more translated articles (at least four are waiting for author's review, as we speak; I hope we'll be ready to release them during the next couple of weeks or so).

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hi friendsofidb,

A very warm welcome to the B'Hive forum.

I am going to start reading the new translated work on a subject that has engaged my interest and time over a period of many years which resulted in the full-length work The Fraudulent Friedmans: The Bacon Ciphers in the Shakespeare Works published in 2022. 

Please pass on our thanks and gratitude to the author and everyone else connected to the project.

Phoenix.

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, friendsofidb said:

Thanks again for noticing the mistake.

🙂

OK, so the corrected book TOC has Bacon's Autobiography starting on page 100. I was excited about it being on page 102, but that's just me. 😉

100 is the Simple cipher for FRANCIS BACON.

image.png.fe666483784ee3d1f5ed70eb4c50faf9.png

Maybe things line up better now?

image.png.74671e4bf7475caa180ec71635d3b985.png

103 is the Simple cipher for SHAKESPEARE. I am at that place where if I see 103, I think Shakespeare. LOL

https://internetshakespeare.uvic.ca/doc/Rom_F1/page/7/index.html

   Rom. By a name,
I know not how to tell thee who I am:
My name deare Saint, is hatefull to my selfe,
Because it is an Enemy to thee,
Had I it written, I would teare the word.
   Iuli. My eares haue yet not drunke a hundred words
Of thy tongues vttering, yet I know the sound.

https://internetshakespeare.uvic.ca/Library/facsimile/book/SLNSW_F1/675/?work=rom&zoom=850

image.png.f9d2523801e4ae21e9ec43678ce751f4.png

Funny how a mistake on your table of contents grabbed my attention, and I keep seeing Bacon connections. If you, friendsofidb tell us that the misnumber was a mistake with no secret cipher hints involved, I'll accept that and then move on to the Universal influence level of typos and misnumbering that is all over the First Folio.

What I am saying is that if Bacon, Jonson, and their inner circle of pens did not intentionally make most of the mistakes and typos in 1623, then they missed the opportunity of many generations of lifetimes. If these booboos are true coincidences yet telling the real story, then the Universe has quite a powerful way of speaking. 😉

Dr. Lilly would have suggested the ECCO (Earth Coincidence Control Office) was behind it all. I'll share that if there is an ECCO as Lilly experienced and described, they introduced themselves to me on my very first K trip in the late 1980s. If they exist, and design our coincidences with a plan, then I doubt something like 400 years would be in their way to mess around with a 1623 First Folio. LOL

A 2023 book with friendsofidb putting it together can be influenced by bigger forces? 😉

Thing is the way I believe is that we live a multidimensional soup of beautifully vibrating connections in an infinite and eternal web of threads where all is one, so if we look just right anywhere we might see the core of what is real by seeing the connections.

Or meaningless coincidences combine to create the world's greatest story for humanity to learn from and enjoy.

 

  • Like 1
  • Wow! 1

T A A A A A A A A A A A T
157     www.Light-of-Truth.com     287
<-- 1 8 8 1 1
O 1 1 8 8 1 -->

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Light-of-Truth said:

🙂

OK, so the corrected book TOC has Bacon's Autobiography starting on page 100. I was excited about it being on page 102, but that's just me. 😉

100 is the Simple cipher for FRANCIS BACON.

image.png.fe666483784ee3d1f5ed70eb4c50faf9.png

Maybe things line up better now?

image.png.74671e4bf7475caa180ec71635d3b985.png

103 is the Simple cipher for SHAKESPEARE. I am at that place where if I see 103, I think Shakespeare. LOL

https://internetshakespeare.uvic.ca/doc/Rom_F1/page/7/index.html

   Rom. By a name,
I know not how to tell thee who I am:
My name deare Saint, is hatefull to my selfe,
Because it is an Enemy to thee,
Had I it written, I would teare the word.
   Iuli. My eares haue yet not drunke a hundred words
Of thy tongues vttering, yet I know the sound.

https://internetshakespeare.uvic.ca/Library/facsimile/book/SLNSW_F1/675/?work=rom&zoom=850

image.png.f9d2523801e4ae21e9ec43678ce751f4.png

Funny how a mistake on your table of contents grabbed my attention, and I keep seeing Bacon connections. If you, friendsofidb tell us that the misnumber was a mistake with no secret cipher hints involved, I'll accept that and then move on to the Universal influence level of typos and misnumbering that is all over the First Folio.

What I am saying is that if Bacon, Jonson, and their inner circle of pens did not intentionally make most of the mistakes and typos in 1623, then they missed the opportunity of many generations of lifetimes. If these booboos are true coincidences yet telling the real story, then the Universe has quite a powerful way of speaking. 😉

Dr. Lilly would have suggested the ECCO (Earth Coincidence Control Office) was behind it all. I'll share that if there is an ECCO as Lilly experienced and described, they introduced themselves to me on my very first K trip in the late 1980s. If they exist, and design our coincidences with a plan, then I doubt something like 400 years would be in their way to mess around with a 1623 First Folio. LOL

A 2023 book with friendsofidb putting it together can be influenced by bigger forces? 😉

Thing is the way I believe is that we live a multidimensional soup of beautifully vibrating connections in an infinite and eternal web of threads where all is one, so if we look just right anywhere we might see the core of what is real by seeing the connections.

Or meaningless coincidences combine to create the world's greatest story for humanity to learn from and enjoy.

If you read the book you'll clearly see we don't believe in coincidences.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...