Check out how AP is exposing Stratfordian ignorance

anyone want to join in and support A.P  who is showing up the Stratfordian group known as "Oxfraud" after posting The 6 Primary Documents confirming Bacon is Shakespeare

https://www.facebook.com/groups/oxfraud/posts/2702486646599490/?comment_id=2702730733241748&reply_comment_id=2702785026569652&notif_id=1713457125565350&notif_t=group_threaded_comment_reply

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

51 minutes ago, Allisnum2er said:

My computer has a lot of problems since a few days ( I must reboot it regularly !☹️)...

A couple weeks ago I had some frustrating issues when my PC was freezing up. I am very careful about viruses and my computer was clean of any viruses or spyware/malware. It turned out that it was my Adobe applications (Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Premier, Illustrator, and even Acrobat Pro) that were causing the issues. After a couple or so days and coming across a ton of people having the same issue I read the solution. One of the things I ended up doing was turning off some kind of syncing to the internet that Adobe wanted to do that for me was totally unnecessary. Unchecked some box or boxes in a setting or two and no more problems. 🙂

• Thanks 2

T A A A A A A A A A A A T
157     www.Light-of-Truth.com     287
<-- 1 8 8 1 1
O 1 1 8 8 1 -->

19 hours ago, Light-of-Truth said:

A couple weeks ago I had some frustrating issues when my PC was freezing up. I am very careful about viruses and my computer was clean of any viruses or spyware/malware. It turned out that it was my Adobe applications (Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Premier, Illustrator, and even Acrobat Pro) that were causing the issues. After a couple or so days and coming across a ton of people having the same issue I read the solution. One of the things I ended up doing was turning off some kind of syncing to the internet that Adobe wanted to do that for me was totally unnecessary. Unchecked some box or boxes in a setting or two and no more problems. 🙂

Thank you Rob ! 🙏 This is exactly what happens ... my PC is freezing up ! I will take a closer look at my applications . 

• Like 2

image.png.b8c74f56d5551c745119c268cf9d3db8.png

57 minutes ago, Allisnum2er said:

Thank you Rob ! 🙏 This is exactly what happens ... my PC is freezing up ! I will take a closer look at my applications . 

Good luck! I never have time for computer problems, and they always happen when I am busy! 🙂

• Haha 2

T A A A A A A A A A A A T
157     www.Light-of-Truth.com     287
<-- 1 8 8 1 1
O 1 1 8 8 1 -->

I am really sorry ! 😞 

I was about to post my comments on the facebook page of the "Oxfraud" but the comments are disabled.

Here are the answers that I prepared yesterday evening and this morning.

BEN JONSON'S EPIGRAM "TO THE READER"

First and foremost, thank you A Phoenix for supporting my research.

I must say that it is very frustrating to see them laughing and to not be able to add my point of view, to place this discovery in the right context.

I planned to share my last thoughts on the subject. I share them here with you.

Ben Jonson wrote "An Execration upon Vulcan" after fire destroyed his rooms and books in November 1623, the month and year of publication of the Shakespeare's First Folio.

image.png.e9c9368f360cef281ab5cae092499026.png

In this passage, Ben Jonson lists a lot of technics that he used in his poems and epigrams, and that he used in " To The Reader".

For good measure, I remind you this was once I noticed the word "WIT" in acrostic and discovered that the word "wit" was the 33rd word of the epigram that I wondered if BACON could be found in acrostic or not, and that I found this solution.

And here are the fruits of my last research.

image.png.adf0492ac17b9bf81baed48c3c3cf35e.png

Please note that instead of the lowercase letter "c" we could use the uppercase Letter P of "Print" or "Picture".

Indeed, with the Caesar cipher +12  BACON -> ONPBA

And as a reminder ...

image.png.59d98c4d99c46772240f8c4a3de24f47.png

image.png.dc162b78b603d477242ecf73197074fb.png

• Like 1
  • Wow! 2

AMSTERODAMUM MONOGRAMMON

https://archive.org/details/corneliigiselber00plem/page/122/mode/2up

The fact is that there are not only one emblem depicting Fortuna but ... TWO !

And as you know, Omne trium perfectum (Everything that comes in threes is perfect).

The two embems are linked to Francis Bacon's Essay "Of Fortune" first published in 1612, 4 years before Amsterodamum Monogrammon.

https://www.google.fr/books/edition/The_History_of_the_Noble_and_Valiant_Squ/llNpAAAAcAAJ?hl=fr&gbpv=1&dq=Francis+Bacon++1612&pg=PP1&printsec=frontcover

image.png.1d2fc3c0beae2d95510661ba6297763f.png

(Note that the reference to Homers Verses is not found in the 1612 Edition)

image.png.6691f166d4a57ad5852b5c2f501d390e.png

For the anecdote, in the 3rd edition (1625) Francis Bacon wrote "Favour, Opportunitie, Death of Others".

But in the 2nd Edition (1612) he wrote " Favour, Oportune death of others"

This morning, I realized that the 33rd word of "Of FORTUNE"(1625) is "FABER" (Architect/maker/artisan)

BACON is FABER

The 39th word is "POET"

F. BACON is POET

The 103rd word is "Name"

Name is SHAKESPEARE (103 simple cipher)

image.png.6986ec3d23820ea23b7f288ce9b350c9.png

FABER FORTUNAE

• Like 1
  • Wow! 2

Good Morning Genius of B'Hive,

My own impoverished vocabulary proves completely inadequate for capturing and summarises your rare, no unique, Baconian genius, your incomparable talent for textual and visual cryptography and analysis, delivered with a cogent and compelling explication, all which is only matched by your surpassing modesty.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, A Phoenix said:

Good Morning Genius of B'Hive,

My own impoverished vocabularly proves completely inadequate for capturing and summarises your rare, no unique, Baconian genius, your incomparable talent for textual and visual cryptography and analysis, delivered with a cogent and compelling explication, all which is only matched by your surpassing modesty.

My heartfelt thanks A Phoenix !❤️

One last thing ...

Following my thoughts, I wondered if FABER (Architect, artisan, maker) could be linked to the irish word CERD that was also used for POET.

Indeed, in this book it is said that CERD is the equivalent of the Latin words FABER and FORMATOR. 🙂 

https://books.google.fr/books?id=W7GReA2LNpYC&pg=PA58&lpg=PA58&dq=Irish+formator++cerd+faber&source=bl&ots=lJAbWasYWt&sig=ACfU3U37VKHeMK9zADeLyIow7sJtnLEG7w&hl=fr&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwjKhImsutCFAxX2UqQEHZJNA9k4ChDoAXoECAQQAw#v=onepage&q=Irish formator cerd faber&f=false 

image.png.69d20fd48ec1f570edd6ff22a03aeb05.png

Manes Verulamiani (1626)

CERD/FABER/CONCEAL'D POET

Francis Bacon, Magister, Pictor, Architectus

• Wow! 2

THE OXFRAUD SITE RUN BY THE FRAUDULENT AND COWARDLY LEADBETTER AND JOHNSON, ET AL

I have just spent the last two days on the Oxfraud site calling out the Stratfraudians led by Leadbetter and Johnson both of whom (as I repeatedly told them are a pair of Frauds, Fakes and Phonies). I repeatedly invited them to refute all the evidence and facts contained in the 6 Primary Documents (1200 pages) confirming Francis Bacon is Shakespeare for which of course they do not possess the academic and intellectual prowess. I also systematically refuted and demolished all their infantile and imbecilic Stratfordian arguments to the point I completely wiped the floor with them and ground them into absolute Stratfraudian dust, all in front of their own little flock. When I posted 6 posts on the Heminges and Condell illusion in which their own orthodox scholars and editors show they were written by Ben Jonson and another post relating to the fact Willy came from an illiterate family a very deep fear set in. They realized this was turning into a defining existential moment and that their whole fraudulent charade was about to come crashing down. In fear of being more humiliated and exposed for the frauds that they are, they banned me from their site, and removed virtually all my posts and comments.

Once more Leadbetter and Johnson I am calling you out: not only are you a pair of Frauds you are also a pair of shameful Cowards who have spent years bullying and shouting down all and sundry. But I am your worst nightmare: as you found out yesterday and the day before you can't bully and intimidate me but I can certainly demolish and destroy you. Put up or shut up. I dare you to provide me with access to your Oxfraud site. You and I both know you won't because you are terrified and running scared in the Stratfraudian valleys below. Here's the deal: your best 12 Stratfraudian poodles against a sole Baconian-Shakespeare scholar-what are you so frightened of?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Wow! 2

On 4/21/2024 at 2:08 AM, A Phoenix said:

THE OXFRAUD SITE RUN BY THE FRAUDULENT AND COWARDLY LEADBETTER AND JOHNSON, ET AL

I have just spent the last two days on the Oxfraud site calling out the Stratfraudians led by Leadbetter and Johnson both of whom (as I repeatedly told them are a pair of Frauds, Fakes and Phonies). I repeatedly invited them to refute all the evidence and facts contained in the 6 Primary Documents (1200 pages) confirming Francis Bacon is Shakespeare for which of course they do not possess the academic and intellectual prowess. I also systematically refuted and demolished all their infantile and imbecilic Stratfordian arguments to the point I completely wiped the floor with them and ground them into absolute Stratfraudian dust, all in front of their own little flock. When I posted 6 posts on the Heminges and Condell illusion in which their own orthodox scholars and editors show they were written by Ben Jonson and another post relating to the fact Willy came from an illiterate family a very deep fear set in. They realized this was turning into a defining existential moment and that their whole fraudulent charade was about to come crashing down. In fear of being more humiliated and exposed for the frauds that they are, they banned me from their site, and removed virtually all my posts and comments.

Once more Leadbetter and Johnson I am calling you out: not only are you a pair of Frauds you are also a pair of shameful Cowards who have spent years bullying and shouting down all and sundry. But I am your worst nightmare: as you found out yesterday and the day before you can't bully and intimidate me but I can certainly demolish and destroy you. Put up or shut up. I dare you to provide me with access to your Oxfraud site. You and I both know you won't because you are terrified and running scared in the Stratfraudian valleys below. Here's the deal: your best 12 Stratfraudian poodles against a sole Baconian-Shakespeare scholar-what are you so frightened of?

Strafordian poodles! 🤭

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, A Phoenix said:

Hi Eric,

The phrase has been amusing me for days!

Hi A P ...  Just a thought. Why not republish the "conversation" you had with Messieurs Leadbetter and Johnson here in the B'Hive?

I'm sure we would all like to study your intellectual karate moves in the heat of such a major battle. I want to hear your fighting words.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, A Phoenix said:

Hi Eric,

Unfortunately, the cowardly Stratfraudians Leadbetter and Johnson have deleted them!

Hi A P

Could I ask a favour? Next time you cast your pearls before swine could you please take screen shots of the entire thread? 🙂

Edited by Eric Roberts
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1