Guide Word Occurrances.csv

19 minutes ago, FB Decipherer said:

Thanks for the web version where we can sort by heading! 🙂

Reputation is not strongly represented. I wonder why it is one of the Guide Words. Does Dr. O state why he chose it as a Guide Word?

image.png.c27fe3c10a881c0348d94880434d25c1.png

• Thanks 1

T A A A A A A A A A A A T
157     www.Light-of-Truth.com     287
<-- 1 8 8 1 1
O 1 1 8 8 1 -->

2 hours ago, Light-of-Truth said:

Thanks for the web version where we can sort by heading! 🙂

Reputation is not strongly represented. I wonder why it is one of the Guide Words. Does Dr. O state why he chose it as a Guide Word?

image.png.c27fe3c10a881c0348d94880434d25c1.png

It was Far Bacon's choice, not Dr. Owen. It's puzzling, it remains an enigma even to me. Possibly it was the very last thing added, which is to say the most uninhibited, which is to say, the sexiest thing of all about the Word Cipher...

• Thanks 2

20 minutes ago, FB Decipherer said:

It was Far Bacon's choice, not Dr. Owen. It's puzzling, it remains an enigma even to me. Possibly it was the very last thing added, which is to say the most uninhibited, which is to say, the sexiest thing of all about the Word Cipher...

I'm eager to learn! 🙂

• Like 1

<-- 1 8 8 1 1
O 1 1 8 8 1 -->

1 hour ago, FB Decipherer said:

Can we add the Sonnets to your .csv data?

"Fortune" appears on Line 187 of the Sonnets.

https://www.light-of-truth.com/pyramid-GMT.php#Line0187

Original spelling:

Nor can I fortune to breefe mynuits tell;

Line 187 is in Sonnet 14. Line 188, which is a number I enjoy working with, is Line 6 of Sonnet 14.

Offering Lines 188 and 189 to complete a thought:

Pointing to each his thunder,raine and winde,
Or say with Princes if it shal go wel

To me this is one of the most important places in all of the Sonnets. I hear and feel Bacon speaking with some purpose. The next Line after the above two starts Day 33 in the Sonnets design. Day 33 has my favorite acrostic/anagram. 🙂

Maybe Dr. Owen left the Sonnets out on purpose, but we can put everything out there. No holding back anymore. 😉

Sonnets-clean.xlsx

• Like 2

<-- 1 8 8 1 1
O 1 1 8 8 1 -->

For those who believe Bacon and Co passed info via numbers:

Dee (the most adept of numerical-ciphers) would surely have agreed that Nature verifies the number of his name?

IMHO that is.

• Like 1

The man in the moone was not a buffoon

15 hours ago, Light-of-Truth said:

Hi LOT

you say "To me this is one of the most important places in all of the Sonnets. "

this passage smells like Tempest magic to me.

You will know Dee = 14, and if you check out sonnet 44 (Iohn or Monad) these last two lines:

Receiuing naughts by elements so sloe,
   But heauie teares,badges of eithers woe.  

Have always interested me.

"naughts"?  "badges"?

did you know that 44/14 is thje same as 22/7? and the result (in decimals because it's easier) is 44/14 = 3.142857

and after conversion to letters becomes:  C ADBHEG  (to 7 places).

And here is a little angram:  C ADBHEG beomes CH BADGE, which becomes 'chi' badge, which becomes X badge,

and which turns into the Badge of Christ

-----------------------

The end of sonnet 14 says:

Thy end is Truthes and Beauties doome and date.

END = 22 which is the value of both Greek and Latin X: the letter chosen to represent Χριστοσ, meaning Christos.

Iohn or Monad = 44, Dee = 14:

1st letter (left end) sonnet 14: N
1st letter (left end) sonnet 44: I   N I = 22.  I N:  Iesu Nazarene.

---------------------

X = 22 and represents the cross:

Sonnet 14 word 22 is "good"

Sonnet 44 word 22 is "I" as in Iesus.

----------------------

Sonnet 14, word 39* is "mynuits"

this is an anagram of NV IS MYT where NV = 33 = BACON, and MYT = 54 which is ROSE.

*39 = F BACON or even Greek XP, called the Chi rho.

Where chi stands of the cross X and rho is the first letter of Greek Phoda, meaning Rose.

-------------------

It seems to me that numbers are almost everywhere.

----------------------------------------------------------

• Wow! 2

The man in the moone was not a buffoon

On 4/13/2024 at 4:25 PM, Light-of-Truth said:

Can we add the Sonnets to your .csv data?

"Fortune" appears on Line 187 of the Sonnets.

https://www.light-of-truth.com/pyramid-GMT.php#Line0187

Original spelling:

Nor can I fortune to breefe mynuits tell;

Line 187 is in Sonnet 14. Line 188, which is a number I enjoy working with, is Line 6 of Sonnet 14.

Offering Lines 188 and 189 to complete a thought:

To me this is one of the most important places in all of the Sonnets. I hear and feel Bacon speaking with some purpose. The next Line after the above two starts Day 33 in the Sonnets design. Day 33 has my favorite acrostic/anagram. 🙂

Maybe Dr. Owen left the Sonnets out on purpose, but we can put everything out there. No holding back anymore. 😉

Sonnets-clean.xlsx 401.35 kB · 7 downloads

Yes, "We" can in fact add the Sonnets to the project. I am here to support anyone who wishes to extend the work in a meaningful way, I am glad you are volunteering.

• Like 1

On 4/13/2024 at 8:19 PM, Light-of-Truth said:

Hi Rob,

I think that Dr. O chose "Reputation" as a Guide word because for Francis Bacon "Reputation" and "Honor" are linked. 😉 

Of Honor and Reputation (Essay 55) :

https://www.authorama.com/essays-of-francis-bacon-55.html

Of Fortune (Essay 40):

https://www.authorama.com/essays-of-francis-bacon-41.html

Of Nature in Men (Essay 38):

https://www.authorama.com/essays-of-francis-bacon-39.html

55 + 40 + 38 = 133 😉 

• Wow! 3

image.png.b8c74f56d5551c745119c268cf9d3db8.png

The first column appears to my intuition as red-hot candidates.

So a useful Web service for you would be to be able to upload them in a spreadsheet file and have a html page returned to you.

I will put this on my to-do list, Thanx.

• Like 3

Or else you could make a visually pleasing Word Cloud which hosts links to the preferred reference page, shakespeareswords.com. Three of the Sephiroth words were among my Shakespeare Nightmare Words already: Crown, Justice and Beauty, which made it easy to post a partial cloud:

https://wordart.com/mshoaooncg04/sephiroth

If you want to fill in the rest (see .csv file actually in use) I can provide you with guidance. First you would set up a free account at wordart.com. 

Then you would use the research aid you had created and infer what the keyword occurrance pattern is, by which you would discern the Embedded Message, which in turn will tell us what Fra Bacon was trying to say to us all along (to everyone's astonishment)

Sephiroth.png

Sephiroth.csv

• Like 3

Just now, FB Decipherer said:

Or else you could make a visually pleasing Word Cloud which hosts links to the preferred reference page, shakespeareswords.com. Three of the Sephiroth words were among my Shakespeare Nightmare Words already: Crown, Justice and Beauty, which made it easy to post a partial cloud:

https://wordart.com/mshoaooncg04/sephiroth

If you want to fill in the rest (see .csv file actually in use) I can provide you with guidance. First you would set up a free account at wordart.com. 

Then you would use the research aid you had created and infer what the keyword occurrance pattern is, by which you would discern the Embedded Message, which in turn will tell us what Fra Bacon was trying to say to us all along (to everyone's astonishment)

Sephiroth.png

Sephiroth.csv 509 B · 0 downloads

View finished prototype at https://wordart.com/mshoaooncg04/sephiroth, above is just a large thumbnail image

• Thanks 2

27 minutes ago, FB Decipherer said:

Ths same site allows auto-fitting your word cloud into any silhouette of your choice. Have fun with it!image.png.3213c9d3324642efea398254f36628ac.png

Petter Amundsen had so much to say about the five occurrences of "Mercy" in the first folio spanning two pages -- it's the key to locating the entry point to the treasure under Oak Island. Who here can note where he demonstrated that, you draw a circle over you photocopy of the two pages. I would like to recreate that.

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, FB Decipherer said:

So a useful Web service for you would be to be able to upload them in a spreadsheet file and have a html page returned to you.

Pretty sure that has been around a while. 🙂

Like the way you think though!

• Like 1

<-- 1 8 8 1 1
O 1 1 8 8 1 -->

1 hour ago, FB Decipherer said:

Petter Amundsen had so much to say about the five occurrences of "Mercy" in the first folio spanning two pages -- it's the key to locating the entry point to the treasure under Oak Island. Who here can note where he demonstrated that, you draw a circle over you photocopy of the two pages. I would like to recreate that.

Thanks for all the above posts FB Dec.  

One thing we’ll have to disagree on though is, I don’t believe there’s any treasure on Oak Island. I think it’s all linked to a hoax that got told and retold, until it took on a life of its own, likely based on an old Masonic ritual misinterpreted as literal.

IMG_2184.jpeg.32fcb06829d32790480b3b32391085ae.jpeg

It’s made a lot of people ‘celebrities’ though! Given a lot of people hours of tv shows (Not referring to Petter here, whose you tube documentaries I’ve enjoyed). Happy to be proved wrong but don’t think I am! 🙂

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

"For nothing is born without unity or without the point." amazon.com/dp/B0CLDKDPY8