My Updated Exhibits Page

6 hours ago, Eric Roberts said:

Very "zefty" indeed. I agree with A Phoenix. Your site is vitally important in terms of Baconian studies. Congratulations.

I learned that word in my first year of University from classmates from Long Island, who used it as a kind of in-crowd catchphrase, most often in combination with 'Smoot', which is the slimy layer coating some species of fish. Using cans of spray paint, they defaced the rocks along the beach with "Zefty Smoot".

• Haha 2

18 hours ago, FB Decipherer said:

I'm tickled pink by how zefty my Exhibits Page is looking now at New Gorhambury:

https://gorhambury.org/public/exhibits/

MyExhibitsPage.png.ca1eccfff370955fc2bd6e85d9470260.png

Added just now to the same page, which belatedly sheds light on one of the most important facets of the New Gorhambury Project:

[previous]:

Until now, the Word Clouds presented have been hand-crafted from wordcloudart.com.

As in line with the fundamental goals of this Project, computer-aided methods will be used to provide Visualizations.

Below, our custom software creates a word cloud for each of the plays ("Works") of the 1632 First Folio of Mr. William Shakespeare. Unlike before, we now have dictatorial control of the filtering of words from the text: we maintain lists of "stop words" in common spreadsheet files (such as .csv) for global Stop Words (trivial words such as a/the/this and so on) and also lists of stop words for Characters in the Works.

[new just now]:

Storing Stop Words in .csv supports enabling independent research by others, in that .csv is commonly in use by many different software systems, supporting a very wide range of technical adeptness of researchers. Current AI  and Data Science apps commonly depend on .csv, but so does Microsoft Excel (and all other spreadsheet apps). While this project depends on the Google Colab platform for development, once the question of How the Word Cipher Works is resolved, it may be possible to re-use all of the Colab .csv files produced here using some spreadsheet program, and maybe just re-implement the whole thing in a vastly simpler way.

So someone who was interested enough, and was tech-savvy enough, to a certain extent, could use the instructions provided here [https://gorhambury.org/public/experiments/cloning-to-google-colab/], and clone the Colab environment into a setup of their own, and upload replacement Stop Word files from any spreadsheet program, and see what new gets exposed. And as the Python source code is available from Github, the work can go forward completely independent of FB Decipherer.

The footer of each Experiment page includes the question,

'How's this for Transparency and Repeatability?'

because this has always been a main goal.

• Thanks 2

2 hours ago, FB Decipherer said:

While this project depends on the Google Colab platform for development, once the question of How the Word Cipher Works is resolved, it may be possible to re-use all of the Colab .csv files produced here using some spreadsheet program, and maybe just re-implement the whole thing in a vastly simpler way.

Yes, .csv is candy for programmers of all languages. 😉

You have these files available? I may have looked right over them!

• Like 1

T A A A A A A A A A A A T
157     www.Light-of-Truth.com     287
<-- 1 8 8 1 1
O 1 1 8 8 1 -->

18 hours ago, FB Decipherer said:

How encouraging that someone is interested. I am configuring a Wordpress Google Drive viewer exactly for that, data files, .csv, html, png for each of the 36 Workes of the First Folio

Certainly a few of us are interested, and I am confident there are programmers with skills beyond you and I who might read your posts. For me, it's not your use of file extensions or your first attempts at web design that impress me, it is your passion for what you seek.

Today I was away from my PC enjoying a break to eat lunch and have a beer all alone and was on my iPhone doing what I love to do when I am not working. This is not impressive:

image.png.7baa1adfe9b39078622679ccb21bdcf7.png

I get a kick out of the "quill pen" concept you embrace. "Zefty". 😉

But yes, I am interested. Others as well. Whoever you are out west in a wide open high country basin in NW WY, you have some attention. I'm a believer in the Baconian Biliteral cipher, but I have a hard time with the dual typestyle path. It made a great example by Bacon, for sure. Maybe there will be a cipher revealed that can be validated using two typestyles, but I have my serious doubts.

Is there a biliteral (binary) cipher to be discovered? I hope so. I may be a possible candidate to find it, as are you.

Dr. Owen's Word Cipher?

I don't know. I have never put much confidence into his theories even when his arrows hit the bullseye a few times. So often we who discover a cipher try to describe it to others and it falls into the abyss of confusion. I suspect he experienced what some of us do when a story is shared from the past after many many hours of hard work.

I may exaggerate my experience but I believe if a serious cipher is discovered I should be able to use the same technique and duplicate the results. The Friedmans and Riverbank could not scientifically duplicate what Elizabeth saw. Yet they left enough to suggest it was unassailable?

Just reading your Gorhambury.org Word Cipher descriptions today as I walked about life I felt like I was in a Wheel Cipher when my thoughts would sync with words in songs or what I read in signs or whatever. I think that is called Psychosis? LOL

Even as I type it is happening. Words I hear on a song:

"And where do we go from here?"

Are you a Baconian who will take some of us into the future? I feel burnt out, my discoveries were made 20 years ago. I can still do what I did back then, yet I don't expect any more treasures like I found in the beginning.

Is the next Riverbank going to be in dinosaur country in a cowboy town in WY? 🙂

Or maybe based out of there anyway on a website...

Ironic, in 1995 the first website I was part of, as a contributor, was called the Lyceum and it was based out of Laramie WY at the time. I visited the founder several times. That was a while before I learned about Bacon. And here you pop up in WY as well. Completing a full circle! LOL

I agree with A. Phoenix and Eric, you are building a Baconian monument. Where do we go from here?

• Like 1

<-- 1 8 8 1 1
O 1 1 8 8 1 -->

Are Vol 2 and 3 the same?

https://gorhambury.org/public/exhibits/sir-francis-bacons-cipher-story/sir-francis-bacons-cipher-story-volume-2/

https://gorhambury.org/public/exhibits/sir-francis-bacons-cipher-story/sir-francis-bacons-cipher-story-volume-3/

I'm up so late reading OWO. LOL

This is in both links:

image.png.0ee28b017b00adf6c895d3a64312e499.png

Hmmm, six hundred pages of deciphered translations and going. Reading randomly in all the volumes, without the plain text and codes explained, I'm more open to a suggestion he was channeling Bacon more than decrypting some hidden cipher. I don't know.

Can we reverse engineer a cipher that was a stream of consciousness coming from wherever it came? Even Orville might not be able to duplicate what he did.

Is it fake? Or fraud?

I tend to believe he was tapping into something that Bacon was/is also tapped into. Apparently that space is not exclusive to any one person. I have felt like I have been there a handful of times.

Hard to explain, even the ciphers that were the vehicle are hard to explain.

It's not the technique, it is the work. 😉

• Like 1

<-- 1 8 8 1 1
O 1 1 8 8 1 -->

What would be an example of your current webwork which so far beyond grade-school level?

As I've. mentioned, I don't care at all if people think the site is "impressive".  The most important part is Google Colab Python code. I doubt you are in any position to evaluate it.

Wordpress allows me organize things in a way they don't get lost in the shuffle. 

Do you have one of these mindless out-of-control jags of spleen-venting once a week or something?

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, FB Decipherer said:

Do you have one of these mindless out-of-control jags of spleen-venting once a week or something?

I appreciate the work you are doing. We all do.

That I went to your site on my iPhone does not mean I was operating my car at the same time. 😉

<-- 1 8 8 1 1
O 1 1 8 8 1 -->