Fabyan and Cryptography

Kate

This was inspired by AP's brilliant investigation into the Friedman's refutation of there being any ciphers in Shakespeare. I started researching a few things for myself and came across some old links that have just been posted by AP in the Fraudulent Friedman's section. (BTW, I have to admit to not being too comfortable with the word "fraudulent" as we don't know what pressures may have been brought to bear on them by the US or UK Govts). This video is not the best quality. I'm still in the freebie trial phase but if you subscribe you get access to far better quality pics - but it gets the point across in a modern way via AI.

My only aim in making these things is to try and get people interested in the SAQ topic who aren't already, so the truth can be unearthed - wherever that may lie.

Kate

I can see it is rendering as a massive screen but can't see how to shrink it, which is further adding to the problem of grainy images. I'll post it anyway. The reference to Looney in 1920 was completely independent of any knowledge that Lawrence and AP were in any 'cross-fire' with Alexander Waugh, which I have only just read in another topic up above. It's amazing the way the collective unconscious works! What made me decide to mention him? I had seen an article by a Stratfordian, talking about the impossibility of De Vere having authored Shakespeare due to many factors, not least the use of the word 'equivactors/equivocation' used in reference to the Gunpowder Plot in Shakespeare which occurred after De Vere's death! He, therefore, could not have known.

• Like 3
  • Wow! 1

"For nothing is born without unity or without the point." amazon.com/dp/B0CLDKDPY8

4 hours ago, Kate said:

I can see it is rendering as a massive screen but can't see how to shrink it, which is further adding to the problem of grainy images. I'll post it anyway.

Glad you posted your video! 🙂

Doing things yourself can be very rewarding and save you costs. I am an alumni from the School of Hard Knocks myself. LOL

Eventually I went to college and will be paying that high interest bill long after I am passed on. 😉

You are very good and I am sure you will master whatever platforms you take on.

That was not your voice on your video that I am familiar with, and if it was AI it is pretty good. It sounds kind of like David Attenborough! 🙂

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

T A A A A A A A A A A A T
157     www.Light-of-Truth.com     287
<-- 1 8 8 1 1
O 1 1 8 8 1 -->