All the World's a Sphere

Every Friday at work, we share music with colleagues via "Teams".

This morning, I was looking for a song with the word "Gave" in the title.

Among the first suggestions from YouTube I had this one You Gave Me Something (And Everything's Alright) by The Fantastic Four.

Imagine my surprise when I saw the next suggestion 😊 !

• Like 3

image.png.b8c74f56d5551c745119c268cf9d3db8.png

4 hours ago, Allisnum2er said:

Every Friday at work, we share music with colleagues via "Teams".

This morning, I was looking for a song with the word "Gave" in the title.

Among the first suggestions from YouTube I had this one You Gave Me Something (And Everything's Alright) by The Fantastic Four.

Imagine my surprise when I saw the next suggestion 😊 !

Here are a few more 'Shakespeare'-inspired songs: https://hvshakespeare.org/shakespeare-inspired-songs/

Edited by Eric Roberts
  • Like 2
  • Wow! 1

Here is something that poped into my mind this morning as I woke up.

This is very probably the fruit of Lawrence's post and our discussion about anagrams in another topic ...

All THE WORLD 's a STAGE !

image.png.db74516ce2287b9e3ae68086695f8dc7.png

image.png.229b94ee7ba115ea675315b8abc8c923.png

(Slide from my video "Filum Labyrinthi" - Special Baconiana nov.2023)

• Like 2
  • Wow! 2

3 hours ago, Allisnum2er said:

Here is something that poped into my mind this morning as I woke up.

This is very probably the fruit of Lawrence's post and our discussion about anagrams in another topic ...

All THE WORLD 's a STAGE !

image.png.db74516ce2287b9e3ae68086695f8dc7.png

image.png.229b94ee7ba115ea675315b8abc8c923.png

(Slide from my video "Filum Labyrinthi" - Special Baconiana nov.2023)

Hi Yann. Too cryptic for me, I'm afraid. But I like the way your mind digs deeper and deeper into the tracings of 'The Mysterious One'.

• Like 3

54 minutes ago, Eric Roberts said:

Hi Yann. Too cryptic for me, I'm afraid. But I like the way your mind digs deeper and deeper into the tracings of 'The Mysterious One'.

Thank you for your feedback, Eric !❤️

I know that the cryptic aspect of my research may be a turn-off. This is my path and I try to deal with it 😅.

So, I will continue to "dig deeper and deeper" and to share my thought and the fruit of my research despite the poor image of this field of research.

There are so many things that I could and would add on the subject, but they are parts of the "special video" I had planned for the 400th Anniversary of the First Folio.

I completed the first part but I decided to share it only when all the other parts will be completed in order to not spoil 5 years of research.

I believed it would a video in 2 parts ( I am editing the 2nd part), but after my recent discoveries (the ones that led me today to the great seal of the United States and other ones that led me to the Northumberland Manuscript and the Amsterodamum monogrammon) I think that the video will be in 4 parts.

I find that the most difficult and time consuming aspect is to create my videos, trying to make my research as accessible as possible (and with the less typos as possible 😄) in the language of Shakespeare. This being said, I have to go back to the editing of part 2 😉. Time does fly !

Kind regards.

• Wow! 3

6 hours ago, Allisnum2er said:

I know that the cryptic aspect of my research may be a turn-off. This is my path and I try to deal with it 😅.

Yann, you are not alone, and you know it. 🙂

It is "our" path, whoever we are. Our numbers may be small, but our scope is Infinite.

😉

• Like 2

T A A A A A A A A A A A T
157     www.Light-of-Truth.com     287
<-- 1 8 8 1 1
O 1 1 8 8 1 -->

Dead and Company will be playing in the Sphere for several weeks this year, even on my birthday which will be Day 188 this year (leap year). I tried to get wheelchair seats so Theresa and I could attend but they sold out right away to our disappointment. And there is no way she can deal with regular seats. It sure would be a very cool trip though if we had found tickets! 🙂

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Wow! 1

<-- 1 8 8 1 1
O 1 1 8 8 1 -->

1 hour ago, A Phoenix said:

Hi Rob,

MINDBLOWING!

When the California Academy of Sciences' Morrison Planetarium opened in San Francisco in 1952 it was one of the largest domes ever constructed with a 75 ft diameter and roughly 4,000 square feet screen surface. The screen inside the Las Vegas Sphere (surely a nod to London's Globe Theatre?) has a surface area of 160,000 square feet. Typical cinematic story-telling, based on rectangular framing and linear narrative conventions, breaks down when you have to fill a 500 ft wide screen, i.e. "the largest screen on the Planet". It seems to be more of an experiential medium than a narrative one. 

2023-10-02-sphere-fury.jpeg.446ded1cac92148f2defdca679c7a3b4.jpeg

Edited by Eric Roberts
  • Wow! 3

15 minutes ago, A Phoenix said:

Hi Rob,

Let us hope there are some ticket cancellations.

In these difficult times sending you much love and support.

The Phoenixes.

Hi Rob. May be a blessing in disguise. I heard that exiting the building after an event is a nightmare due to thousands of people wanting to leave at the same time.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

37 minutes ago, Eric Roberts said:

Hi Rob. May be a blessing in disguise. I heard that exiting the building after an event is a nightmare due to thousands of people wanting to leave at the same time.

Plus being in Vegas during June or July can be brutal anyway when it is like 120 degrees even at night. 😉

Usually after a Dead show I like to just sit and watch the venue clear out before I even start to move. And I like being way in the back, even the very back row is good for me. LOL

We have tickets for Bob Dylan in a few weeks who neither one of us has seen. We have wheelchair/companion seating on the back row which is nice. And we know from experience to let the crowd exit before we attempt to get in line for the elevator. 🙂

We'd still love to see Dead and Company one more time and experiencing the Sphere would be a treat if we had accessible seating.

• Like 3

<-- 1 8 8 1 1
O 1 1 8 8 1 -->

• 2 weeks later...

Yesterday evening, I came across Shakspere's cartoons and the following one made me laugh. 😄 

http://www.wepsite.de/shakespeare,cartoon,spelling.htm

Then, I found this very interesting one related with "All the world's a stage" ...

https://thomasnast.com/cartoons/shakespeares-voyage-of-life/

Notice that it says : " All the World's a stage, and the men and women, merely players" instead of " All the World's a stage and ALL the men ..."

Thanks to the missing "ALL" there are 33 words instead of 34.

33 = BACON

• Like 1
  • Haha 2