Jump to content

A History of Cryptology


Kate

Recommended Posts

15 minutes ago, RoyalCraftiness said:

While reading the transcript of the episode "Who Mourns for Adonais" I noticed that the scan that was performed by Tchekov is on sector "14B by 26 index" 14 by 26=364.

Aye, sir, must pierce the veil!

https://transcripts.foreverdreaming.org/viewtopic.php?t=97076

image.png.2de098428ff80cf9b52056ca4ea26550.png

T A A A A A A A A A A A T
157     www.Light-of-Truth.com     287
<-- 1 8 8 1 1
O 1 1 8 8 1 -->

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, RoyalCraftiness said:

I have something for you Rob. While reading the transcript of the episode "Who Mourns for Adonais" I noticed that the scan that was performed by Tchekov is on sector "14B by 26 index" 14 by 26=364. That's your Sonnet rectangle. 14 is the number of lines per Sonnets.

Thank you for keeping an eye out. The 14 x 26 table is still mostly unknown. I don't understand why, it is a good one.

Centuries ago magic tables were the rage. Even then this one was not in print, but surely known even if a secret.

image.png.c5c00ed3ec152b040b7fed68539f70b7.png

26 rows, 14 columns, and 365 alone in column O.

Even without the sonnets it is an amazing design. But even now a Google search has zero results for anything about this table.

Is it magic as far as math?

Well, Row A and Col A is 001, add that to Row Z and Col N which is 364 you have 365.

Also Row Z Col A is 026 and add to Row A Col N, 339 to get 365.

image.png.e476a91236de7408eb1724fe5f19bde3.png

In fact any lines crossing the center with equal rows/cols add up to 365.

AG (157) + ZH (208) = AO (365)

AH (183) + ZG (182) = AO

GA (007) + TN (358) = AO

So on, even the lines inside the table that cross the center:

ME (117) + NJ (248) = AO

image.png.91d1af16e1127b44140e2e364b1de38f.png

I suppose this kind of mathematical table is very common, but this is the only one that adds up to 365. Right?

 

 

  • Like 1

T A A A A A A A A A A A T
157     www.Light-of-Truth.com     287
<-- 1 8 8 1 1
O 1 1 8 8 1 -->

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, Light-of-Truth said:

Thank you for keeping an eye out. The 14 x 26 table is still mostly unknown. I don't understand why, it is a good one.

Centuries ago magic tables were the rage. Even then this one was not in print, but surely known even if a secret.

image.png.c5c00ed3ec152b040b7fed68539f70b7.png

26 rows, 14 columns, and 365 alone in column O.

Even without the sonnets it is an amazing design. But even now a Google search has zero results for anything about this table.

Is it magic as far as math?

Well, Row A and Col A is 001, add that to Row Z and Col N which is 364 you have 365.

Also Row Z Col A is 026 and add to Row A Col N, 339 to get 365.

image.png.e476a91236de7408eb1724fe5f19bde3.png

In fact any lines crossing the center with equal rows/cols add up to 365.

AG (157) + ZH (208) = AO (365)

AH (183) + ZG (182) = AO

GA (007) + TN (358) = AO

So on, even the lines inside the table that cross the center:

ME (117) + NJ (248) = AO

image.png.91d1af16e1127b44140e2e364b1de38f.png

I suppose this kind of mathematical table is very common, but this is the only one that adds up to 365. Right?

 

 

Interestingly 14B is 40 in your table indexed to 26 letter characters.  Can't make that shit up. Lol.

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, Light-of-Truth said:

Thank you for keeping an eye out. The 14 x 26 table is still mostly unknown. I don't understand why, it is a good one.

Centuries ago magic tables were the rage. Even then this one was not in print, but surely known even if a secret.

image.png.c5c00ed3ec152b040b7fed68539f70b7.png

26 rows, 14 columns, and 365 alone in column O.

Even without the sonnets it is an amazing design. But even now a Google search has zero results for anything about this table.

Is it magic as far as math?

Well, Row A and Col A is 001, add that to Row Z and Col N which is 364 you have 365.

Also Row Z Col A is 026 and add to Row A Col N, 339 to get 365.

image.png.e476a91236de7408eb1724fe5f19bde3.png

In fact any lines crossing the center with equal rows/cols add up to 365.

AG (157) + ZH (208) = AO (365)

AH (183) + ZG (182) = AO

GA (007) + TN (358) = AO

So on, even the lines inside the table that cross the center:

ME (117) + NJ (248) = AO

image.png.91d1af16e1127b44140e2e364b1de38f.png

I suppose this kind of mathematical table is very common, but this is the only one that adds up to 365. Right?

 

 

It works because of symmetry. This would work the same if there were just 2 rows of 182 lines. In fact it would work as well with one row of 364 lines. Moving up one line has the same value as moving down one line.  You visualize that by drawing a horizontal line of 364 characters and identifying the middle in by counting 182 spaces. No matter how many you rob from one side you are adding the same amount when you move in the other direction. This is absolutely not anything special. It's symmetry and and related to the fact that each position has one unit of value. the 1:1 ratio gives it the high symmetry. How one parses the lines or columns has no effect. The symmetry must be maintained.

It boggles the mind that we would be given 14B 26 Index. It makes sense that it has a value of 40 since 14+ 26=40. Clever use of the scheme by the writer of the script. There's almost zero chance this was derived from the Sonnets cosideration, though. Why focus on 40, though? 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, RoyalCraftiness said:

It works because of symmetry. This would work the same if there were just 2 rows of 182 lines. In fact it would work as well with one row of 364 lines.

I had come up with several combining odd and even numbers (13x28, 7x52, 4x91, etc.).

Only 14x26 (or 26x14) I knew of with even and even rows and columns which makes the center between numbers. But yes, 2x182 is even and even and is perfect as well! 🙂

 

 

T A A A A A A A A A A A T
157     www.Light-of-Truth.com     287
<-- 1 8 8 1 1
O 1 1 8 8 1 -->

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Light-of-Truth said:

I had come up with several combining odd and even numbers (13x28, 7x52, 4x91, etc.).

Only 14x26 (or 26x14) I knew of with even and even rows and columns which makes the center between numbers. But yes, 2x182 is even and even and is perfect as well! 🙂

 

 

There's something in all this business that does seem to want to resonate. Take this leftover 1 that you are dealing with in your scheme. This is very similar to the the extra 1 day that we account for every 4 years in our calendar. The 4 year period was important to the Greeks. It was called an Olympiad. The Olympic games were a symbolic celebration of Zeus' victory over Kronos (time). 4 years is 4x364 days=1456 days. If that was a cycle or circle of importance then the idea of squaring the circle (which can only ever be approached approximately) may ask that we define a square that is close enough to be of symbolic use. That square is 27 by  27. if you split the 4 year cycle in two 728 days you will notice that 27x27=729. The difference is one again.

There rectangle one would have wanted to use would work best if we could use fractions. 13.5 x 27 (=364.5) would be awesome. But seeing that we are dealing in Sonnets that are 14 lines in length the obvious choice is to use 14x26 and call that fine enough. 26 is excellent for indexing to the alphabet (1:1).

As far as globes and time go we managed to get to something similar with out 24 time zones which account for 15 degrees of longitude each. 24 x 15= 360. We could have just as easily defined 26 of 14, but there is something rather nice in having 360 degrees in a circle which has appeal to time measurement expressed in units of 60 (minutes and hours).

Could one somehow code and alphabet onto a globe? Sure, why not? You'd need some latitude specifications. Those we can get from celestial declination values. if 40 is of interest to us then Cygnus will be of use.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, RoyalCraftiness said:

There's something in all this business that does seem to want to resonate. Take this leftover 1 that you are dealing with in your scheme.

In the first years working with this design I learned to accept that Day 365 was also Day 0. It was the last day or the year, it was the first day of the year. Noon on December 31 was Day 0 hour 12. January 1 began as Day 1 at 12:00:01 AM.

It was some years after I came to this conclusion that I first saw the Wither's emblem I love to share so much and recognizing how the words relate to the Sonnets design.

https://archive.org/details/collectionofembl00withe/page/157/mode/1up?view=theater

image.png

Below is copied and pasted from a post I made a couple years ago:

Read the words with this emblem:

image.thumb.png.5ca2501b1aeaba022b7ddd08f0d8482b.png

Old Sages by the Figure of the Snake
(Encircled thus) did oft expression make
Of Annuall-Revolutions; and of things,
Which wheele about in everlasting-rings;
There ending, where they first of all begun,
And, there beginning, where the Round was done.

The Snake, the ouroboros, 365, annual revolutions, and of things? Wheel about. The Sonnets design cycles repeat, on many levels, one ends and another begins, in so many places so many times!

By minutes, and by hours, the Spring steales in,

The Sonnets design is to the seconds, with minutes and hours, and days, weeks, seasons, etc.

Skip down a bit…

These Roundells, helpe to shew a Mystery
Of the immense and blest Eternitie,
From whence the CREATURE sprung, and, into whom
It shall, againe, with full perfection come,
When those Additions, it hath fully had,
Which all the sev’rall Orbes of Time can add.

First line of the Sonnets, “From fairest creatures we desire increase

These Roundels, the cycles, help to show a Mystery? About Eternity?

Wilkins is hinting at something, any idea? I have my thoughts.

It is a full, and fairly written Scrowle,
Which up into it selfe, it selfe doth rowle ;
And, by Vnfolding, and Infolding, showes
A Round, which neither End, nor entrance knowes.
And (by this Emblem) you may partly see,
Tis that which I S , but, cannot uttred be.

Wilkin’s Emblem is an overt reference to Shakespeare’s Sonnets, and by claiming it is a "fairley written Scrowle" he is suggesting it was written by Royalty with the "Scrowle" being the Sonnets. "A Round, which neither End, nor entrance knowes." Because it has so many spheres that it never ends, every end eats it tail and begins new, on many levels.

And, by the Emblem, one may only “partly” see, "Tis that which is, but cannot uttered be."

Wilkin's "365" Emblem hints, but does not explain. Yet, he is referring to the Sonnets design, and it's purely mathematical Time structure. Being on page 157 reinforces that connection.

  • Like 1
  • Wow! 1

T A A A A A A A A A A A T
157     www.Light-of-Truth.com     287
<-- 1 8 8 1 1
O 1 1 8 8 1 -->

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Light-of-Truth said:

In the first years working with this design I learned to accept that Day 365 was also Day 0. It was the last day or the year, it was the first day of the year. Noon on December 31 was Day 0 hour 12. January 1 began as Day 1 at 12:00:01 AM.

It was some years after I came to this conclusion that I first saw the Wither's emblem I love to share so much and recognizing how the words relate to the Sonnets design.

https://archive.org/details/collectionofembl00withe/page/157/mode/1up?view=theater

image.png

Below is copied and pasted from a post I made a couple years ago:

Read the words with this emblem:

image.thumb.png.5ca2501b1aeaba022b7ddd08f0d8482b.png

Old Sages by the Figure of the Snake
(Encircled thus) did oft expression make
Of Annuall-Revolutions; and of things,
Which wheele about in everlasting-rings;
There ending, where they first of all begun,
And, there beginning, where the Round was done.

The Snake, the ouroboros, 365, annual revolutions, and of things? Wheel about. The Sonnets design cycles repeat, on many levels, one ends and another begins, in so many places so many times!

By minutes, and by hours, the Spring steales in,

The Sonnets design is to the seconds, with minutes and hours, and days, weeks, seasons, etc.

Skip down a bit…

These Roundells, helpe to shew a Mystery
Of the immense and blest Eternitie,
From whence the CREATURE sprung, and, into whom
It shall, againe, with full perfection come,
When those Additions, it hath fully had,
Which all the sev’rall Orbes of Time can add.

First line of the Sonnets, “From fairest creatures we desire increase

These Roundels, the cycles, help to show a Mystery? About Eternity?

Wilkins is hinting at something, any idea? I have my thoughts.

It is a full, and fairly written Scrowle,
Which up into it selfe, it selfe doth rowle ;
And, by Vnfolding, and Infolding, showes
A Round, which neither End, nor entrance knowes.
And (by this Emblem) you may partly see,
Tis that which I S , but, cannot uttred be.

Wilkin’s Emblem is an overt reference to Shakespeare’s Sonnets, and by claiming it is a "fairley written Scrowle" he is suggesting it was written by Royalty with the "Scrowle" being the Sonnets. "A Round, which neither End, nor entrance knowes." Because it has so many spheres that it never ends, every end eats it tail and begins new, on many levels.

And, by the Emblem, one may only “partly” see, "Tis that which is, but cannot uttered be."

Wilkin's "365" Emblem hints, but does not explain. Yet, he is referring to the Sonnets design, and it's purely mathematical Time structure. Being on page 157 reinforces that connection.

You've treated the entirety of the Sonnets as a year and have given no weight to the idea that it could represent a period of 2 or 4 years instead? What if it was supposed to be like an Olympiad (a show of respect for Zeus) in his victory over Kronos and time?

The illustration uses 26 letter characters + 1 rondelle for the cycle. That is 27 symbols in total. 27, coincidentally, is the total number of gears in the main gear train of the Antikythera mechanism. It displayed the 4 year period as well as the solar year (even the Egyptian year). It also displays a division of 14, but that is in the context of the Saros eclipse cycle calculation. It is also displaying the Metonic cycle which is what was believed to have been used to set calendars (thus time). That one is based in 20 eclipse yeas and 40 eclipse seasons. That is our ever present 2T and 4T suggestion which is found together.

I'm afraid that the Greek inscription here is not of much help as ENIAUTOS (Latin reading) translates to "cycle of time" and or "year". Both are accepted meanings. Is the cycle of time only fully accounted for every 4 years when we add a day? It is certainly the most precise definition of the unit cycle of time which is not making an irritating scale error. All smaller subdivisions of the Greater Year (4 year) we use need to be fudged to not throw us into a loop in our time keeping.

According to Strong's concordance. ENIAUTOS, or versions of it, appears 14 times in the Greek Bible. It has the meaning of the "Lord's year" in one instance. There's no indication what the Lord used for a fundamental unit cycle of time. We could imagine that it is a Great Year (25 960 years) which brings all the stars back to where they were when the cycle started. This does return us to the question of how many astronomical cycles were appreciated by the Greeks. They certainly knew the length of time associated with the Earth turning around itself, of the Earth turning around the Sun and of the Stars turning around the equinoxes (due to precession). I am not aware that they were keeping time with our relative positioning by keeping track of the Milky way (galactic plane).

26 in weeks is a half year. 14 half years would be 7 years. Is that a Greater Year of unit time? The block could be like a Great Week that is echoing the 7 days of creation. This to say that we are not really helped by recognizing numbers in knowing what is going on symbolically. 

The image in interesting. It reminds me of the temple of Apollo in the Star Trek Episode. Swimming in the water there are swans. There appears to be a nice oak forest around the temple which is contrasted with the dying oak in the foreground.

The inscription which was "fairly" written is taken from Virgil in "Georgics". It means "in itself and in its own, through the tracks, it rolls on".

We're dealing with infinity symbols and with the idea that ends are new beginnings here. Resurrections are mentioned. 

Keep in mid that all this is echoed in alchemy by the 7 stages of transformation (perhaps another allusion to 7 we need to consider and put emphasis on). On the two ends of that cycle are calcination and coagulation. Calcination is the creative fire of the Phoenix. Coagulation is the "crown of creation" where the elements solidify in the culmination of the master work. It is no sooner achieved that it returns to the ashes. "Crown of creation", as well as calcination and coagulation are perhaps invoking CC pairs that can be seen as 33.

Returning to the Antikythera mechanism for a bit of a side note, I've been intrigued by the inscriptions on the eclipse dial divisions which tell the observer about the nature of the solar or lunar eclipse that might be seen on a predicted day. There is, for example:

spacer.png

The top three characters refer to the moon. The bottom three to the Sun (H is for Helios). The odd middle character in both is a symbol made up of three letters that spell the Greek for "hour", ora. The third symbol is the "monad". It is actually indexing the Greek alphabet in a way that is supposed to give us the hour of the day. Omicron (it shows the little "o" which is the dot) is the 15th letter of the 24 character Greek alphabet. You are supposed to read from this that there is going be either a solar or Lunar eclipse on the 15th hour of the day. I think this is a great practical example of how one pointed to a time with a letter symbol correspondence. I had the thought that I might forward this to the Lagina brothers on Oak Island to confuse them even more with their musings about the infamous H+O stone fragment which is oddly quite similar. The Greek cross and 4 pellet motif is used there instead of the fancy invention seen in the Antikythera inscription.

spacer.png

 

 

Edited by RoyalCraftiness
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, RoyalCraftiness said:

You've treated the entirety of the Sonnets as a year and have given no weight to the idea that it could represent a period of 2 or 4 years instead? What if it was supposed to be like an Olympiad (a show of respect for Zeus) in his victory over Kronos and time?

I have also treated every line as a year. Line 2001 which is the last line of the first 13 Tiers has powerful significance and is Sealed in several directions.

Of course looking at each Line as a Day is very important.

Line 365 begins Sonnet 27. Line 364 is the last Line of Sonnet 26.

https://www.light-of-truth.com/pyramid-GMT.php#Line0360

image.png.247668e4b660aca6f5fd6c50c0483b5b.png

Don't know that you have gone to the next Wither's emblem on page 158:

https://archive.org/details/collectionofembl00withe/page/158/mode/1up?view=theater

image.png.986e8794d7dda01b5bed90b2230e10f9.png

 

  • Like 2

T A A A A A A A A A A A T
157     www.Light-of-Truth.com     287
<-- 1 8 8 1 1
O 1 1 8 8 1 -->

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, Light-of-Truth said:

I have also treated every line as a year. Line 2001 which is the last line of the first 13 Tiers has powerful significance and is Sealed in several directions.

Of course looking at each Line as a Day is very important.

Line 365 begins Sonnet 27. Line 364 is the last Line of Sonnet 26.

https://www.light-of-truth.com/pyramid-GMT.php#Line0360

image.png.247668e4b660aca6f5fd6c50c0483b5b.png

Don't know that you have gone to the next Wither's emblem on page 158:

https://archive.org/details/collectionofembl00withe/page/158/mode/1up?view=theater

image.png.986e8794d7dda01b5bed90b2230e10f9.png

 

A year is a quarter of an Olympiad. 27 is also the perimeter value of 1/4 of the 27x27 square. There are more than one elegant way to present things. The Masonic way is to present 27 as the side length of the perfect square ashlar. 27 if we want to speak of "middle ways" is the halfway number in the string of 53 of those. There are 26 on each side of it.

What is the reference to the many lines produced in three score years? Is that a grid being depicted? If each day was a radius line in a circle what gets given after three score years is a 60 degree wedge. 

If one line is a day how many days are given by the Sonnets? Isn't it something like 154x14=2156 days=5.9 years. That doesn't look interesting. On the other hand 2156 years in the 25960 year cycle is approximately 1/12, so close to a Great Hour suggestion. This we ought to expect as 60 goes quite well in 360.

Suffice to say that there is a structure, that 53 and 27 figure in it symbolically. 52 and 26 make more sense for our calendars. To try and square the circle and account for the differences there will always be some fudging. It doesn't quite map 1:1.  364 doesn't map to 364.25 or 360. 

  • Wow! 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, RoyalCraftiness said:

A year is a quarter of an Olympiad. 27 is also the perimeter value of 1/4 of the 27x27 square. There are more than one elegant way to present things. The Masonic way is to present 27 as the side length of the perfect square ashlar. 27 if we want to speak of "middle ways" is the halfway number in the string of 53 of those. There are 26 on each side of it.

What is the reference to the many lines produced in three score years? Is that a grid being depicted? If each day was a radius line in a circle what gets given after three score years is a 60 degree wedge. 

If one line is a day how many days are given by the Sonnets? Isn't it something like 154x14=2156 days=5.9 years. That doesn't look interesting. On the other hand 2156 years in the 25960 year cycle is approximately 1/12, so close to a Great Hour suggestion. This we ought to expect as 60 goes quite well in 360.

Suffice to say that there is a structure, that 53 and 27 figure in it symbolically. 52 and 26 make more sense for our calendars. To try and square the circle and account for the differences there will always be some fudging. It doesn't quite map 1:1.  364 doesn't map to 364.25 or 360. 

13 x 28, 26 x 14, 52 x 7 all are 364. You brought up the 154 table which I have been holding back on describing. The extra number is 155 with the 11 x 14 table. So in a way, 155 and 365 are in the same place in the Sonnets design.

155 is the Simple cipher of WILL SHAKESPEARE.

You said 14 x 154 is 2,156 which is a twelfth of the 25,960 year cycle. A big clock. I remember Kate mentioning this number, or one very close. I don't remember it being divided into 12. But I forget moment to moment.

The Sonnets have 2,155 lines of text. So being one number off the 2,156, makes them moot. LOL

Or not...

I suppose we could take that extra 155 in the table and it would begin with Line 2,156. Can we?

A few days ago I rediscovered a discovery I have made many times and forget.

FIFTY TWO and FIFTY THREE both add up to 117 Simple cipher.

No big deal, right? Strange that 117 kept coming up for me the day I rediscovered that 52 and 53 had the same Simple cipher.

But there is a thing about that. Strange that FIFTY does it, but it is half of 100.

ONE HUNDRED TWO and ONE HUNDRED THREE both add up to 157 Simple cipher.

ONE HUNDRED TWO is 157 Simple and 287 Kaye.

ONE HUNDRED THREE is 157 Simple and 365 Kaye.

ONE THOUSAND TWO and ONE THOUSAND THREE both add up to 183 Simple cipher.

ONE THOUSAND TWO adds up to 183 Simple and 287 Kaye.

ONE THOUSAND THREE adds up to 183 Simple and 365 Kaye.

183 is the "Middle" day of the year. There are 182 days before and 182 days after.

ONE EIGHTY THREE adds up to 183 Simple and 365 Kaye cipher.

ONE EIGHTY TWO adds up to 157 Simple and 287 Kaye cipher.

CJ, try to explain this as being a strategic manipulation in my mind to build my sheep cult following. LOL

There is more and more with these numbers, count on that. I just want to know who made the words fit the numbers!

CENTURY adds up to 100 Simple cipher. Who did that? Was it Dee?

https://www.light-of-truth.com/ciphers.html

image.png.b42eafe10897cdbe491d063e5e0a45f3.png

 

This is like super secret stuff I think. Please look away if the Light is too bright. You might go blind if you are not supposed to see this. LOL

🙂

 

 

  • Like 1

T A A A A A A A A A A A T
157     www.Light-of-Truth.com     287
<-- 1 8 8 1 1
O 1 1 8 8 1 -->

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Light-of-Truth said:

13 x 28, 26 x 14, 52 x 7 all are 364. You brought up the 154 table which I have been holding back on describing. The extra number is 155 with the 11 x 14 table. So in a way, 155 and 365 are in the same place in the Sonnets design.

155 is the Simple cipher of WILL SHAKESPEARE.

You said 14 x 154 is 2,156 which is a twelfth of the 25,960 year cycle. A big clock. I remember Kate mentioning this number, or one very close. I don't remember it being divided into 12. But I forget moment to moment.

The Sonnets have 2,155 lines of text. So being one number off the 2,156, makes them moot. LOL

Or not...

I suppose we could take that extra 155 in the table and it would begin with Line 2,156. Can we?

A few days ago I rediscovered a discovery I have made many times and forget.

FIFTY TWO and FIFTY THREE both add up to 117 Simple cipher.

No big deal, right? Strange that 117 kept coming up for me the day I rediscovered that 52 and 53 had the same Simple cipher.

But there is a thing about that. Strange that FIFTY does it, but it is half of 100.

ONE HUNDRED TWO and ONE HUNDRED THREE both add up to 157 Simple cipher.

ONE HUNDRED TWO is 157 Simple and 287 Kaye.

ONE HUNDRED THREE is 157 Simple and 365 Kaye.

ONE THOUSAND TWO and ONE THOUSAND THREE both add up to 183 Simple cipher.

ONE THOUSAND TWO adds up to 183 Simple and 287 Kaye.

ONE THOUSAND THREE adds up to 183 Simple and 365 Kaye.

183 is the "Middle" day of the year. There are 182 days before and 182 days after.

ONE EIGHTY THREE adds up to 183 Simple and 365 Kaye cipher.

ONE EIGHTY TWO adds up to 157 Simple and 287 Kaye cipher.

CJ, try to explain this as being a strategic manipulation in my mind to build my sheep cult following. LOL

There is more and more with these numbers, count on that. I just want to know who made the words fit the numbers!

CENTURY adds up to 100 Simple cipher. Who did that? Was it Dee?

https://www.light-of-truth.com/ciphers.html

image.png.b42eafe10897cdbe491d063e5e0a45f3.png

 

This is like super secret stuff I think. Please look away if the Light is too bright. You might go blind if you are not supposed to see this. LOL

🙂

 

 

A big clock with symbols instead of numbers. Parts of the sky needed to be given some indexing. Star clusters  identified in a standardized way is a form of alphabet. There is a 2:1 relationship to the 12 zodiac signs and 24 letter alphabet. There may be also 2 cycles (of light and dark) expressed by your life and your death. That is something akin to 2 cycles of 364 days which map to the 27x27 square. It is likely why your life has the symbol of the half ashlar, but who are we to say? We try and use reason to know things we cannot know. For this some will call us sinners. Sin, of course was the Mesopotamian deity of the Moon and wisdom. If we worked on faith alone we would be worthy of being Sun/light worshipers like the Jews and Christians.

Here's a cool coding of Psalm 19-1 done with star positioning which was imagined during Bacon's lifetime. The Clue to the Labyrinth: Francis Bacon and the Decryption of Nature | The MIT Press Reader  It exploits a rectangular gridding that is based in the binary (2:1 ratio). 2^5=32 which is appears to be the motivation for a division in 320 cells. The human mind works in mysterious ways.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Light-of-Truth said:

13 x 28, 26 x 14, 52 x 7 all are 364. You brought up the 154 table which I have been holding back on describing. The extra number is 155 with the 11 x 14 table. So in a way, 155 and 365 are in the same place in the Sonnets design.

155 is the Simple cipher of WILL SHAKESPEARE.

You said 14 x 154 is 2,156 which is a twelfth of the 25,960 year cycle. A big clock. I remember Kate mentioning this number, or one very close. I don't remember it being divided into 12. But I forget moment to moment.

The Sonnets have 2,155 lines of text. So being one number off the 2,156, makes them moot. LOL

Or not...

I suppose we could take that extra 155 in the table and it would begin with Line 2,156. Can we?

A few days ago I rediscovered a discovery I have made many times and forget.

FIFTY TWO and FIFTY THREE both add up to 117 Simple cipher.

No big deal, right? Strange that 117 kept coming up for me the day I rediscovered that 52 and 53 had the same Simple cipher.

But there is a thing about that. Strange that FIFTY does it, but it is half of 100.

ONE HUNDRED TWO and ONE HUNDRED THREE both add up to 157 Simple cipher.

ONE HUNDRED TWO is 157 Simple and 287 Kaye.

ONE HUNDRED THREE is 157 Simple and 365 Kaye.

ONE THOUSAND TWO and ONE THOUSAND THREE both add up to 183 Simple cipher.

ONE THOUSAND TWO adds up to 183 Simple and 287 Kaye.

ONE THOUSAND THREE adds up to 183 Simple and 365 Kaye.

183 is the "Middle" day of the year. There are 182 days before and 182 days after.

ONE EIGHTY THREE adds up to 183 Simple and 365 Kaye cipher.

ONE EIGHTY TWO adds up to 157 Simple and 287 Kaye cipher.

CJ, try to explain this as being a strategic manipulation in my mind to build my sheep cult following. LOL

There is more and more with these numbers, count on that. I just want to know who made the words fit the numbers!

CENTURY adds up to 100 Simple cipher. Who did that? Was it Dee?

https://www.light-of-truth.com/ciphers.html

image.png.b42eafe10897cdbe491d063e5e0a45f3.png

 

This is like super secret stuff I think. Please look away if the Light is too bright. You might go blind if you are not supposed to see this. LOL

🙂

 

 

Our words were not created to relay number values unless they were devised to describe ordinal numbers. What you highlight are only the examples which are arbitrary and noteworthy in a secondary imperfect mapping you have catalogued.  It is used to try and impress ideas on people. It is cultish behavior to want to try and establish it as having merit. The cult of celebrity, for example, is based in admiration of celebrity for celebrity's sake. A cult of gematria would only be interested in what supports its "feels".

There is no design in that. There is no rule of decoding and there is no formalism. Nobody from the past can come and confirm you have guessed right with your sum examples. You could forever be said to be "potentially correct" in any of your interpretations. You maintain that is must mean something because there is so much to show, but it is really more of a plea for acceptance and belief. 

If there was a method to this madness I could give you a number and you could spit out exactly what word or expression I meant. A mathematical equation would be identifiable and make sense with me giving you a sentence like "The dog barks" if we really had powerful formalisms. It doesn't work that way. How it (language) works is by borrowing root concepts and building and extending with them, which is also how story telling works. One borrows exactly what is elegant and useful in the hopes that it will resonate in a novel way. A God can be improved upon over time by dressing him up in various things with implied meaning. So can a word. A Dagan can become a Pope.

Similarly, there is no meaning to a human life. One must do all sorts of ill advised mental gymnastics to try and produce something like a meaning that one can then recite to listeners. It is what gets produced that has the potential for  discernable meaning, and the hope is that the audience will allow the transfer to occur. If the sentence making the argument made sense then life would potentially have meaning. When some people speak it is clear to me that life has no meaning and is best thought of as a symbol manipulation game played by characters not unlike the Squire of Gothos in Star Trek.

It is remarkable enough that we appear to understand each other by writing, but I have come to realize that we probably don't. Only when we agree do we tend to think that the other understands what we are saying.

Do show me more games. I love games.

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, peethagoras said:

and 154 is the Simple cipher of WILL SHAKESPEARE😁

I get 155, but maybe you have a different meaning? There is a story about that number I might share if I get time later. 😉

https://www.light-of-truth.com/ciphers.html

image.png.1cfa6ea9c17e5279fd9d5dd4f6a4c92a.png

T A A A A A A A A A A A T
157     www.Light-of-Truth.com     287
<-- 1 8 8 1 1
O 1 1 8 8 1 -->

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Let's get back to Sonnet 53, because there are some interesting features in the structure of it.

The first 4 lines in Q1 are 8 words long for a total of 32 words. The Adonis quatrain is made up of 27 words (4 x 27=108 or the perimeter of the perfect idealized square that squares the circle, so to speak).

Q3 is 32 words again. The last two lines account for 17 words. The total is 32 + 27 + 32 +17=108 once again.

108 is, of course, the interior angle value of a regular pentagon which houses the star which is here the Sun. The geometric chord of 108 degree is the Golden ratio Phi. This we can have fun with because 108 in Greek is PH. The "i" in the Phi is the Adonis who is the son of the Adon (Canaanite meaning of "My Lord"). If we were to go back to older representations here we would fall back on Enki (40) who was "Good Lord of the Earth" and Tammuz, his son, who was Tau. All these incarnations are versions of a symbolic story that has its origin in the original Sky father associated with the Sun.

I suppose there's a strong argument to be made here that says that there's no way that a glove maker's son would be in the possession of such depth of knowledge. I don't disagree with the sentiment. There's something in all of this that requires a deep background in many unrelated subjects. You could ascribe a lot to a writer who has read a lot, but that would not translate as well to technical mathematical considerations and with an ease of dealing with alchemical subject matter. 

 

 

 

Edited by RoyalCraftiness
  • Wow! 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, RoyalCraftiness said:

Let's get back to Sonnet 53, because there are some interesting features in the structure of it.

The first 4 lines in Q1 are 8 words long for a total of 32 words. The Adonis quatrain is made up of 27 words (4 x 27=108 or the perimeter of the perfect idealized square that squares the circle, so to speak).

Q3 is 32 words again. The last two lines account for 17 words. The total is 32 + 27 + 32 +17=108 once again.

108 is, of course, the interior angle value of a regular pentagon which houses the star which is here the Sun. The geometric chord of 108 degree is the Golden ratio Phi. This we can have fun with because 108 in Greek is PH. The "i" in the Phi is the Adonis who is the son of the Adon (Canaanite meaning of "My Lord"). If we were to go back to older representations here we would fall back on Enki (40) who was "Good Lord of the Earth" and Tammuz, his son, who was Tau. All these incarnations are versions of a symbolic story that has its origin in the original Sky father associated with the Sun.

I suppose there's a strong argument to be made here that says that there's no way that a glove maker's son would be in the possession of such depth of knowledge. I don't disagree with the sentiment. There's something in all of this that requires a deep background in many unrelated subjects. You could ascribe a lot to a writer who has read a lot, but that would not translate as well to technical mathematical considerations and with an ease of dealing with alchemical subject matter. 

 

 

 

Here's the geometric representation of the 53 atop the "pyramid" that we get from the Masonic compass and square.

spacer.png

The privileged position that was associated with the pyramidion (the corner of 53 degrees in Freemasonry) or "cap stone" was the representation of the sacred BenBen stone. BenBen was the name of the scared mound that arose from the primordial waters in the Heliopolitan creation myth. It is made from the word root "ben" which means "son". The man made pyramid is a symbol of it. The BenBen stone was a symbol of birth and rebirth. It's association was with the solar deity Atum ( it was where the Atum settled). To have visualized the Sun sitting in the position of the pyramidion would have been the full spectacle. No shadow would have been cast by the pyramid when the center of the Sun would have reached the 53 degree elevation in the sky. 

The construction of the Great pyramid includes the feature of having the pyramid face be equal to Phi units of length as well as having the pyramid height being the square root of Phi (notice how often the squaring enters the equation) when the unit of measure is the half side of the pyramid base. This is an important aspect of the 2:1 ratio that is seen over and over, including in Rob's rectangle imagined as a calendar mapping where the half side which should ideally be 13.5 has 14 settled upon to echo the fact that each Sonnet is made up of 14 lines instead. What is a man to do to keep the numbers nice and round but round them off?

spacer.png

If we consider the Etymology of words, Enki (the Lord of the waters) was later Ea and Ae (ai). The word Adonis is the Hellenistic treatment of Adonai (the identity of the Tetragrammaton we often are presented with) which is from the word root Adon meaning "Lord of Lords" and Ai. Enki (four T) and his son Tammuz (Tau) are fitted into the story in Sonnet 53, imo. The "Ai" is to us similar sounding to the "eye" which later story creators have placed in this privileged position.  In the Masonic treatment of the pyramid which is famously displayed on the US one dollar bill, the pyramid is given by 13 levels + one for the eye. 13 is what divides the number 27 in two 13 unit lengths which yield the number 14 in the middle. 4 x 13 steps is 52 where the one that is left over is for the "eye" that resides at the BenBen location symbolized by 53.

It can be imagined that the Sun is an eye with its beams emanating in such a way that is gives a visual or physical meaning to all that is under Sun. That seems to be suggested by the last lines in the Sonnet. Nothing else does this. The Sun is unique in its ability to allow us the "see" the world. Without it there is only darkness. The counterpart of the Light deity is Sin, and it had its mountain too. The mount was Sin-Ai that we know as mount Sinai today. If you are born in Sin it has the connotation of being born in darkness (of wisdom). Sin was associated with the moon cults and the cult of Saturn who became the Lord of the Rings in our popular culture. It is interesting that the Christians differentiated themselves from the Jews who were said to be moon worshippers. They kept their Sabbath on the day of Saturn. How crazy we have become with our story telling...I guess the point is to understand that it must not end. We must evolve the stories in order for them to not be static things. Our language has evolved exactly as our stories must. Modern attempts to craft similar stories have led us to star treks and star wars. Presumably, we feel our future is in the stars. It is how we might get to know the Father and his cousins.

Edited by RoyalCraftiness
  • Wow! 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Referring to those 'o's: see last stanza A lover's Complaint below: Five 'o's followed by Alpha <> Omega.

O = 14, W = 21, A = 1, all multiplied together = 3360 and 69/100

60 = 6 times 10, or F times "kaye", but I ignore the "ciphar" O.

Making: 33 6 and 69 100:  Bacon, F, NUMBER / FRANCIS BACON.

And F I N I S:    F in IS      6 + 9 + 18 = 33.

Get it?

ALCstanza49.png.43312d0da13fbd3b67346c49c0a7047a.png

  • Wow! 1

The man in the moone was not a buffoon

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, peethagoras said:

Referring to those 'o's: see last stanza A lover's Complaint below: Five 'o's followed by Alpha <> Omega.

O = 14, W = 21, A = 1, all multiplied together = 3360 and 69/100

60 = 6 times 10, or F times "kaye", but I ignore the "ciphar" O.

Making: 33 6 and 69 100:  Bacon, F, NUMBER / FRANCIS BACON.

And F I N I S:    F in IS      6 + 9 + 18 = 33.

Get it?

ALCstanza49.png.43312d0da13fbd3b67346c49c0a7047a.png

I can't wait to explore myself!! The O's have been a fascinating journey for me. Thank you, Kate!

FINIS is 55 Simple cipher. Or we might call EE in plain text as 55 if we desire. 😉

Thank you for sharing this PEE (PEETHAGORAS = 110 Simple cipher, or 55 x 2).

By the way, Line 1555 (PEE) is the last Line of Sonnet 111 and one I have studied. 😉

https://www.light-of-truth.com/pyramid-GMT.php#Line1555

 

 

T A A A A A A A A A A A T
157     www.Light-of-Truth.com     287
<-- 1 8 8 1 1
O 1 1 8 8 1 -->

Link to comment
Share on other sites

“The Christian religion is a parody on the worship of the sun, in which they put a man called Christ in the place of the sun, and pay him the adoration originally payed to the sun.” Thomas Paine, in "The Age of Reason"

Of course, he is Adonai, YHWH, or the one behind the tetragrammaton who is given to us as Mr. WH, the everlasting poet who is the only begetter of "these Sonnets" and the one who promises all eternity.

spacer.png

"Et vidit deus lucem quod esset bona" from Genesis 1:4 is to us: God acknowledged the light to be good.

"Lucem" here has multiple possible meanings. It can be daylight, it can be illumination and it can be a flash of light(ning).  The imagery presents us with such a flash in the form of a bolt that reaches down to the mundus intellectualis. A suggestion here is that our intellectual world comes out of the flashes of brilliance that "illuminate" us.

The entire backdrop suggests to us the primordial waters. The one who was known as the "Lord of the primordial waters" and the "Good Lod of the Earth" was Enki who was associated with 40, and thus 4T. 

"What’s in a name? That which we call a rose

By Any Other Name would smell as sweet" Romeo and Juliet

The Rose and the Cross is a version of the telling of the birth and rebirth story. This we might want to suspect was an important part of the messaging of the early Empiricists who had to somehow overcome the inertia of entrenched religion to get us on a path of reason.

Edited by RoyalCraftiness
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 2/9/2024 at 12:08 PM, RoyalCraftiness said:

Here's the geometric representation of the 53 atop the "pyramid" that we get from the Masonic compass and square.

spacer.png

The privileged position that was associated with the pyramidion (the corner of 53 degrees in Freemasonry) or "cap stone" was the representation of the sacred BenBen stone

I have a lot to learn, and am making some level of an attempt! 😉

First thing I see is that 27 is the first "Kaye" cipher A (1 + 26). But the next one is 53.

Probably no relation, but that's what I see immediately.

image.png.6c41f040ddfe7ed54ca9a928e00c6d86.png

Showing the early columns of the 14x26 table with all of the A's in the A row:

image.png.52148a42f19fefd555dcadecac386bb9.png

Side note:

The other night I was using AO as the place in this table and as a cipher for Day 365. When I looked back on my March 2022 post I reread what Yann said something about A O being the Alpha and Omega.

The next day poking around I was re-introduced to the A.O., Alpha et Omega of the Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn which was a path I was on before I learned about Bacon when learning Tarot as a beginner in the early to mid '90s. LOL

Funny how life has so many twists and turns, hopefully making some kind of progress even if slow as a snail!

image.png.9248ddcec4ef9d9b865b0c14f42319fb.png

 

 

 

  • Like 1

T A A A A A A A A A A A T
157     www.Light-of-Truth.com     287
<-- 1 8 8 1 1
O 1 1 8 8 1 -->

Link to comment
Share on other sites

41 minutes ago, RoyalCraftiness said:

“The Christian religion is a parody on the worship of the sun, in which they put a man called Christ in the place of the sun, and pay him the adoration originally payed to the sun.” Thomas Paine, in "The Age of Reason"

Of course, he is Adonai, YHWH, or the one behind the tetragrammaton who is given to us as Mr. WH, the everlasting poet who is the only begetter of "these Sonnets" and the one who promises all eternity.

CJ, I think you have proven to be the Scholarly Western Esoteric expert on the B'Hive. Maybe you have a PHD in Western Esoteric Wisdom?

But we both know the "Christian" religion in human history is very new, as are all (or most of) of the current religions we typically think of. I do remember meeting a few fascinating Pagans at a mushroom conference in Telluride, CO a few months before hearing of Bacon. I always thought the unconnected events might have been connected somehow. LOL

Last night I was too exhausted to Baconate and turned on TV and watched a nice documentary about the Mind's of Cats. I think I have even seen it before, but I love cats.

Someone (a paleontologist?) shared that evidence is discovered that the human and cat relationship goes back 10,000 years ago. Makes sense to me.  I would imagine dogs were in the mix as well.

Here's my question, did at any point during this end of the ice-age paleo point of time in our evolution did a successful tribe of mammoth hunters on whatever continent adopt a baby mammoth after they killed the mother? And if so, would they have had  the brains to nurture, breed, and tame them? I can't imagine they did not. Ten thousand years is like a tiny fraction of an instance in evolutionary time.

image.png.d931a016279b77c02c34e0ebc4a5363c.png

 

 

T A A A A A A A A A A A T
157     www.Light-of-Truth.com     287
<-- 1 8 8 1 1
O 1 1 8 8 1 -->

Link to comment
Share on other sites

43 minutes ago, Light-of-Truth said:

CJ, I think you have proven to be the Scholarly Western Esoteric expert on the B'Hive. Maybe you have a PHD in Western Esoteric Wisdom?

But we both know the "Christian" religion in human history is very new, as are all (or most of) of the current religions we typically think of. I do remember meeting a few fascinating Pagans at a mushroom conference in Telluride, CO a few months before hearing of Bacon. I always thought the unconnected events might have been connected somehow. LOL

Last night I was too exhausted to Baconate and turned on TV and watched a nice documentary about the Mind's of Cats. I think I have even seen it before, but I love cats.

Someone (a paleontologist?) shared that evidence is discovered that the human and cat relationship goes back 10,000 years ago. Makes sense to me.  I would imagine dogs were in the mix as well.

Here's my question, did at any point during this end of the ice-age paleo point of time in our evolution did a successful tribe of mammoth hunters on whatever continent adopt a baby mammoth after they killed the mother? And if so, would they have had  the brains to nurture, breed, and tame them? I can't imagine they did not. Ten thousand years is like a tiny fraction of an instance in evolutionary time.

image.png.d931a016279b77c02c34e0ebc4a5363c.png

 

 

There are alleged to be between 30-40 species which we have "domesticated". We have tended to form beneficial relationships to serve our purposes (social and nutritional). If it made sense to have an elephant living in my living room, and if I could afford to feed it and maintain its litter box, I might try. Some things just aren't that advantageous to us. It is said to not be that wise to try to befriend a creature that could eat you. That's probably a good rule of thumb.

I love cats too. We have two, which are named for the Sun and Moon. Of curious note is the fact that one of them we call "the wooly mammoth" because it is quite shaggy and rotund.

They are godly creatures in that they have men and women providing for them while they sleep to their hearts' content. The shrewdest of humans that have mastered this ability to have others work to keep them (the richest that we have called Lords) we correctly refer to as "smart cats", and they in turn feel they are like Gods over us. The poor quality dried food we feed our cats is not unlike the poor crumbs that are thrown our way by our Lords today.

Maybe mammoths didn't purr? I read somewhere that they may have had terrible flatulence.

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, peethagoras said:

Get it?

Plus you opened a door for me at the right moment.

I've been thinking about 155 lately. You've seen some of it at least. Day 365 has a place in tables I work with, and 155 shares the space with 365.

You posted the facsimile of those O lines at the end of "A Louers complaint." VERY cool! You snagged my immediate attention. Recently I actually spent some time in Shakespeare looking for such a series of Os' Honestly, I examined every big O in the 1609 Sonnets and might still have some thoughts to share. 🙂

But for whatever reason, "A Louers complaint" has never brought me in. In fact, sometimes does not show up in Shakespeare searches. At least for me anyway.

I went online to examine the page screenshot you posted. Right away I found out my regular online resources have lost the last two pages of this work from 1609! Oh no! (O! NO!) Page 74 is the last page they display then next has a 404 error.

image.png.0b2dbed27f79e9f1dd143165586622a1.png

Page 75:

image.png.b42d062f4c768b3e9cc86f7372592352.png

Oh well, I know how to dig around the web. i am really good at it. LOL

But those pages did not pop up within 10 or 15 minutes of digging! Wow! But A CONspriracy?? LOL

Then I remembered I have a full PDF of the 1609 facsimile, and a printed book I bought some years ago! Whew! Yay!!

But do they have "A Louers complaint" contained and included with them? I never looked before. To my delight, and also my surprise the entire poem is in both. I am a little embarrassed. It's not like that poem does not come up in Baconian discussions and all throughout the Baconiania collection.

LOL

What hit me today just now is what is right after the 154 Sonnets that at my 63 years old I have spent a third of life studying and living in, the next page which would maybe be thought of as 155 which I have been connecting to 365 lately is below.

The image below points out that is page 66. That may not matter.

https://internetshakespeare.uvic.ca/Library/facsimile/book/UC_Q1_Son/66/index.html%3Fzoom=500.html

image.png.7c682884c4daa619717dd25b42152201.png

 

All I can say with my mouth wide open is, "From fairest creatures..." LOL

Keep in mind this is what follows the 154 Sonnets in this 1609 presentation. Why have I never looked ot see what was next? Makes me laugh how stupid I can be! LOL How many times the fruit (Bacon) has been hanging, and to be honest I did not even know this was in my PDF that I keep on my PC desktop for easy open, nor in the print book I bought for when I am not on my PC!

So what do I do, first thing is look for a clue. Of course, even though blind as a bat for twenty some years.

A Louver complaint = 183 Simple cipher.

image.png.a8b9391c6a7fb994a450b61462ab612a.png

And it is Short cipher 66, which as far as the online facsimile is the page it appears on.

ONE EIGHTY THREE is 157 Simple and 365 Kaye cipher. LOL

But this has to be merely another instance of an intricate web of synchronilities in the 1609 Quarto that seem to be everlasting revolutions. 🙂

https://www.light-of-truth.com/ciphers.html

image.png.81a38055a32b878df20b70805eaa3b81.png

 

 

 

 

 

  • Like 1

T A A A A A A A A A A A T
157     www.Light-of-Truth.com     287
<-- 1 8 8 1 1
O 1 1 8 8 1 -->

Link to comment
Share on other sites

26 minutes ago, RoyalCraftiness said:

If it made sense to have an elephant living in my living room, and if I could afford to feed it and maintain its litter box, I might try. Some things just aren't that advantageous to us. It is said to not be that wise to try to befriend a creature that could eat you. That's probably a good rule of thumb.

An elephant in my living room? No way! LOL

Yet we all know about being in a room with one! 😉

Human/Elephant connections go way back. You might know more than me, CJ. I know beautifully decorated tame elephants have been around a while, doing work for us.

Were there elephants in Egypt when they built the pyramids? Cats were Gods, did they have elephants?

Cats were not dragging any weight behind them.

ChatGPT:

Elephants have been working alongside humans for thousands of years, with the earliest records dating back to around 4,000 years ago in the Indus Valley Civilization. However, it is in ancient India, around 2000 BCE, that we find more detailed evidence of elephants being used for various purposes, including warfare, work, and ceremonial roles.

image.png.195f2d6d2ea5298503e719c55015adc5.png

  • Like 1

T A A A A A A A A A A A T
157     www.Light-of-Truth.com     287
<-- 1 8 8 1 1
O 1 1 8 8 1 -->

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...