Jump to content

A History of Cryptology


Kate

Recommended Posts

7 words and 14 characters have the letters, "I F Bacon, I Tudor".

3 letters on the first line, 6 on the second, and 5 on the third, or 365, another Circle.

I never realized that 3+6+5 is 14. 365 is a year, a big circle, and 14 is the letter O in Bacon's 24 letter alphabet used in the First Folio and another circle. Are all these O's in Hamlet's dying speech, his final words while dying, all symbolic circles within circles, a verbal illusion creating confusion yet speaking Truth?

image.png.a99ec9be0809c02c1a2d4595dfc6074a.png

  • Wow! 2

T A A A A A A A A A A A T
157     www.Light-of-Truth.com     287
<-- 1 8 8 1 1
O 1 1 8 8 1 -->

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Light-of-Truth said:

I’m on my phone in the field working, but will hopefully have time soon to kick around ideas.

But even on my phone will share that the number 1881 is a number about time that I believe the Dee/Bacon team left us plenty of lessons to learn.

I see four circles between two pillars pointing to past and future into eternity both directions into all yet discovered dimensions.
 

<—1881—>

You'll have to tell me of how you came to be convinced of this.  Seeing that it is a belief, do you feel you could convinced that it is not that?

1881 does have a lot going for it as a number. It is not prime, though. It has unique factors of 3, 11 and 19. That means it is divisible by 33. 

It's digital sum is 18, which is the number mirrored in the displayed symmetry. It's digital root is 9. 9x9=81 is the other half of the symmetric pair.

1881 is a tricapped prism number. It is the 11th one. The first is 1, the second is 9 and the third is 33 (those happen to be its first factors).

It's palindromic.

18+81=99=33x3=11+88. 881+1=882 which has a digital sum of 18 and a digital root of 9 again. So does 181+8=189.

It is divisible by 363 which might might make it useful to approximate a yearly cycle. It would take 132 495 years for the two cycles (363 and 365 days) to realign. Humans have only existed for 2 of those complete cycles. 

18/81=0.2222222222....; 81/18=4.5=9/2

(8x8)+1+1=66=2x33

There are, of course, 4 circles involved in the representation of two 8s. If you are counting those.

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

You've fallen prey to thinking there were any circles in there at all. Someone gained access to your brain with a suggestive question and tricked you. We know this person as the the 53rd card in the deck: the joker. How many squares are shown is a much more perplexing question. It might send us looking for a microscope.

Edited by RoyalCraftiness
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

42 minutes ago, RoyalCraftiness said:

You've fallen prey to thinking there were any circles in there at all. Someone gained access to your brain with a suggestive question and tricked you. We know this person as the the 53rd card in the deck: the joker. How many squares are shown is a much more perplexing question. It might send us looking for a microscope.

Funny this week I have played with numbers 52 and 53. 53 was in a conversation on the B'Hive and new things always come up.

Coincidence that after I looked and learned that both FIFTY TWO and FIFTY THREE add up to 117 Simple cipher the number 117 kept jumping out at me. But that is how it goes, maybe my hyper-perception for that number. 117 might always be popping up everywhere every day and I never knew.

BTW, in the outer circle there are 4 positions for the squares; white, back/white, black, white/back, and then white again.

spin4.gif.4ae270164b103220ebc1caf6bb5f8e8c.gif

There are 18 squares in every quarter circle or 90 degrees. Looks like 72 squares per circle which is 5 degrees for every square.

 

 

 

T A A A A A A A A A A A T
157     www.Light-of-Truth.com     287
<-- 1 8 8 1 1
O 1 1 8 8 1 -->

Link to comment
Share on other sites

52 minutes ago, RoyalCraftiness said:

You'll have to tell me of how you came to be convinced of this.  Seeing that it is a belief, do you feel you could convinced that it is not that?

1881 does have a lot going for it as a number.

The number 188 became known to me years before I even heard of Bacon or Dee. I've shared the story here before. In the mid-1980's my typewriter/cash register business address, PO Box, phone number had the number 188 in them. PO Box 188, phone number 468-8188, so on. I was buying then and lived in a house that was recorded in Leadville in 1888. That was the year when the courthouse burnt down, so every building standing then was assigned 1888. I suspect my house was built in 1881. Just a hunch...

So on my birthday in 1988, which being a leap year made my birthday be Day 188, I went out looking for arrowheads early in the morning. I didn't know my birthday was Day 188 until decades later when studying the number 188 and 1881 as a Baconian. But it was my birthday and my favorite thing to do back then was looking for treasures alone in the wilderness in Colorado. Those were were my "Shaman" years. 😉

After a few hours roaming the wide open high country hills I stopped to take a break. I looked across the valley, taking in everything visually. A beautiful day. I decided to do one of my things I'd do sometimes and send my thoughts back into time. I wasn't going back 400 years, I was sending my visions back maybe 10 or 20 thousand years. I was modern Shaman sending my thoughts back to prehistoric Shaman. And I was feeling it, as I usually did. I was alone, me and nature, miles from another human. I can still feel it remembering back. I saw an eroded cut across the bottom of a foothill that was once where the railroad tracks went during the gold rush and I sent it back. I saw an airline high in the sky with a contrail and sent the image back. Mostly though I was just sharing a beautiful day with a Shaman who may have been wearing mammoth skin.

When I was done, I looked between my feet and found the only paleo mammoth hunter spear point I ever found. I had it verified later and it was definitely a paleo point. But I already knew as that is one of the rare finds surface collectors look for.

I was already satisfied but kept poking around finding a few scrapers or other primitive tools. But then a purple light caught my eye and I walked over to it. I picked up an old chunk of glass that the sun had turned purple. It was the bottom of a rectangle bottle that said Heinz, 1881. Of course the 188 coincidence hit me, but then I did not know it was Day 188. And the idea of time and numbers had never been a thought.

When I got back to my home a friend was there waiting for me remembering it was my birthday. I was anxious to show him the paleo point I found. Then he told me he had been watching some show on my TV that said Heinz was around in the 1800's with the gold rush and railroad! So I showed him the purple piece of glass that said Heinz and 1881. We laughed so hard!

Until I started to study Bacon and Shakespeare all those memories were amazing coincidences in my mind, even when I was sending my thoughts back in time. But then I started to see how that same number is related to Time in Shakespeare, especially the Sonnets. For example, Sonnet 18 which is the most "Eternal" of all the Sonnets has 18 instances where S and H appear together. S=18, H=8, so 18 times 188 appears in the most Eternal of all Sonnets.

When I started to count the lines of the Sonnets, I expected to see a 188 at Line 1881, but was confused when Line 1882 was the one that started with and S and H, 188, "Shall will in others seem right gracious". (SHA is 1881)

But that made me see the linear arrangement that started to open more doors for me. 1881-1881 which after more Shakespeare lessons became:

<--1881-->

Maybe it is the four circles between two pillars, I don't know. But on Day 188 in 1988 I was a SHAman SHAring a moment with a SHAman maybe even 18,881 years prior and about an hour later found a broken Heinz bottle turned purple by the sun stamped with the year 1881 while my friend was watching a story about Heinz during the gold rush on the TV waiting for me at my house.

One of the lessons left for us is about that number and how it has special properties. There are lessons about other numbers as well. But the numbers 18, 188, and 1881 appear to be related to Eternity and Time. If a number can be a Time portal, that number is 1881.

I'm not going to convince you or anybody what I believe, but I can share how I got here. And the Bacon/Dee Time and 188 connections are even better recognized being in print. I've shared many here on the B'Hive and yet still discover more 🙂

 

 

  • Like 1

T A A A A A A A A A A A T
157     www.Light-of-Truth.com     287
<-- 1 8 8 1 1
O 1 1 8 8 1 -->

Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 hours ago, Kate said:

Hi

I’ve no idea if it is anything ‘encoded’ or not. I have a very healthy level of scepticism. I was just drawn to notice it by the Twitter conversation that it pointed to  De Vere, (which is clearly rubbish).

 

Mystery solved.

IMG_1441.jpeg.cde91eccaef13bd3539494abcb12cd94.jpeg
 

We all know that codes and cipher may sometimes appear as acrostics, sometimes page numbers or word counts in names, text length, symbolism etc., etc., and it’s fun speculating but, for the record, seeing codes and cipher absolutely everywhere in the Shakespeare plays is not something I can get onboard with. 

I said I have a healthy level of scepticism. Perhaps healthy level of critical thinking would have been a better expression. It has to make sense to me why something would have been ‘encoded’.

Here though, buried away 3000+ lines in, within a massive compilation of plays, I choose to think the 0000s are literally just oooos, as in ooohs and aaahs, hence the small s. I almost wish I hadn’t raised it now!  Nothing against everyone else engaging in speculation. It’s interesting to read. Just want to make my personal position clear.

Edited by Kate
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

 "For nothing is born without unity or without the point." amazon.com/dp/B0CLDKDPY8

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Kate said:

...

Here though, buried away 3000+ lines in, within a massive compilation of plays, I choose to think the 0000s are literally just oooos, as in ooohs and aaahs, hence the small s. I almost wish I hadn’t raised it now!  Nothing against everyone else engaging in speculation. It’s interesting to read. Just want to make my personal position clear.

Remember those four o's are Hamlet's final words as he dies. Myself, I am very happy you pointed them out, Kate. 🙂

 

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

T A A A A A A A A A A A T
157     www.Light-of-Truth.com     287
<-- 1 8 8 1 1
O 1 1 8 8 1 -->

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Kate said:

Mystery solved.

IMG_1441.jpeg.cde91eccaef13bd3539494abcb12cd94.jpeg
 

We all know that codes and cipher may sometimes appear as acrostics, sometimes page numbers or word counts in names, text length, symbolism etc., etc., and it’s fun speculating but, for the record, seeing codes and cipher absolutely everywhere in the Shakespeare plays is not something I can get onboard with. 

I said I have a healthy level of scepticism. Perhaps healthy level of critical thinking would have been a better expression. It has to make sense to me why something would have been ‘encoded’.

Here though, buried away 3000+ lines in, within a massive compilation of plays, I choose to think the 0000s are literally just oooos, as in ooohs and aaahs, hence the small s. I almost wish I hadn’t raised it now!  Nothing against everyone else engaging in speculation. It’s interesting to read. Just want to make my personal position clear.

Here is the Lady MacBeth quote from above, but "Oh, oh, oh.":

https://internetshakespeare.uvic.ca/Library/facsimile/book/SLNSW_F1/756/?work=mac&zoom=850

image.png.3ff90a7c7b37d15fbef82e257bb94bda.png

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

T A A A A A A A A A A A T
157     www.Light-of-Truth.com     287
<-- 1 8 8 1 1
O 1 1 8 8 1 -->

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, Light-of-Truth said:

7 words and 14 characters have the letters, "I F Bacon, I Tudor".

3 letters on the first line, 6 on the second, and 5 on the third, or 365, another Circle.

I never realized that 3+6+5 is 14. 365 is a year, a big circle, and 14 is the letter O in Bacon's 24 letter alphabet used in the First Folio and another circle. Are all these O's in Hamlet's dying speech, his final words while dying, all symbolic circles within circles, a verbal illusion creating confusion yet speaking Truth?

image.png.a99ec9be0809c02c1a2d4595dfc6074a.png

This works as a suggestion. Would you be so impressed by it that you would immediately accept the meaning you ascribe to it? This is also perfectly aligned with the suggestion that someone is serving you a potent poison. That one would have to be completely rejected on the basis that it is not something that you would want to believe. 

4x14=64, which is 8 x 8 or 4 circles spatially arranged to evoke the thought of a number in you. it might get you thinking of 88 which is nothing but 8 given 11 times. You might want to represent that with 4 characters displaying their own symmetry with 1881.

The 4th stage of alchemical transformation is Conjunction (divine union). It is the dance of two becoming one – conjunction is the cosmic romance which is given to us by the story of Adonis and Aphrodite that we recall from "Metamorphoses". Elements that were apart now intertwine, creating a harmonious whole.

This came to mind from the consideration of a cosmology that is given by the 7 concentric circles that extend to heaven. Each of the circles is an alchemical stage in transformation. It (the fourth circle) certainly does resonate with the notion of dying and fusing.

The A-A myth is of course the Western version of the story of Tammuz (the Sun God) and Inanna. Tammuz is the oldest of the Gods that is pointed to by the Tau symbol. His father was Enki who is symbolized by 40. You can think of 4-Os coming from 40. They are Father and Son. Tammuz' story was all the rage in Tudor times. It made up an important part of the Histories of the World, so it was known.  Many works touched on him, including some of the Shakespearean ones. He is the prototype for the death and rebirth story. 

The name Fortinbras is from the French for "strong in arms", but it is also quite suggestively "for T" in its beginning. Four Ts are in fact referred to as making up the arms of the cross.

I suppose we can build even further with this to show that the cross and four pellet motif is quite ancient (from Greek times before Christianity). This speaks of a great borrowing from stories that come to generate a more universal story with the power to stir and convince. Who really plays at such games anyway? The answer is that humans do. The player in us is given a name in myth. He never ceases to want to play. He desperately wants to convince, because that is the culmination of transforming minds with suggestions. He is a trickster. 

Edited by RoyalCraftiness
  • Wow! 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Kate said:

Mystery solved.

IMG_1441.jpeg.cde91eccaef13bd3539494abcb12cd94.jpeg
 

We all know that codes and cipher may sometimes appear as acrostics, sometimes page numbers or word counts in names, text length, symbolism etc., etc., and it’s fun speculating but, for the record, seeing codes and cipher absolutely everywhere in the Shakespeare plays is not something I can get onboard with. 

I said I have a healthy level of scepticism. Perhaps healthy level of critical thinking would have been a better expression. It has to make sense to me why something would have been ‘encoded’.

Here though, buried away 3000+ lines in, within a massive compilation of plays, I choose to think the 0000s are literally just oooos, as in ooohs and aaahs, hence the small s. I almost wish I hadn’t raised it now!  Nothing against everyone else engaging in speculation. It’s interesting to read. Just want to make my personal position clear.

Wait for the devil's advocate... What have you solved for yourself here that was not already known by others who knew it when they used it? What is guiding anyone to use any number of Os he wants? Nobody on this Earth would ever have suggested that the Os where there to overtly point you to a Shakespearean authorship mystery. The question is why there are repetitions of 3, 4 or 5 words. Macbeth is full of allusion to groups of threes. Why would there be, in dying, four Os used? Why this choice of number? Why not just save the ink and use 3? The choice is for effect, and the desired effect could in fact be related to a mysterious rationale that is infused in just about every choice an author makes in the picking of his details.

I am more of the opinion that any effect here would have to be in the immediate context of what is given. Death is given with a fourfold repetition of O in the context of sound. The most curious might ask why on Earth we ever decided to favor 4 beats to the measure in music. Is even that arbitrary and explained away by simply saying that this is how it is done. There are always choices that come and inform what becomes standardized. This is true of the foot or the meter. I find it fascinating to think that one could come to write with such a level of playful consideration, but we do know that this is exactly what some have done in the history of literature. To know what is going on is another matter. With that we rely on trends and on the imagination. We have no way to know that what tickles us was intended to do that in exactly the way it does.

This is true of all manipulation of symbols. One person writes using them and another reads something into it that isn't always intended. We are at a loss to know what to do with our own recognitions.

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 hours ago, Allisnum2er said:

Regarding the "O,o,o,o" did someone already draw a parallel with Francis Bacon's Alphabet of Nature ? 

I suppose so.

This is a fourfold alphabet based on a 24 Letter Alphabet , the first Inquisition being Alpha and the 24th inquisition Omega.

Francis Bacon mentions the threefold Omega that is the 72nd inquisition (Meteors), and stops at the 78th inquisition that is the fourfold Zeta.

The fourfold Omega would be the last (96th) inquisition of his fourfold Alphabet ... THE END !

I can't find any reference to the description such an alphabet. Do you have one? I see that there is a paper written by a James North which concerns Bacon's Alphabet of Nature and the Triple Tau.

I'm interested in this suggestion, because of the elegance of the arrangement of four 24 letter alphabet blocks (96 characters) in a 10x 10 grid. It leaves 4 empty cells that form an inner "tomb". The entire representation is suggestive a cross and 4 pellet motif. The value of the 24 characters is 300, which is the Greek value of Tau. This fourfold alphabet representation has much to say about the spatial mirror symmetries of nature (chirality of nature).

 spacer.png

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

30 minutes ago, RoyalCraftiness said:

I can't find any reference to the description such an alphabet. Do you have one? I see that there is a paper written by a James North which concerns Bacon's Alphabet of Nature and the Triple Tau.

I'm interested in this suggestion, because of the elegance of the arrangement of four 24 letter alphabet blocks (96 characters) in a 10x 10 grid. It leaves 4 empty cells that form an inner "tomb". The entire representation is suggestive a cross and 4 pellet motif. The value of the 24 characters is 300, which is the Greek value of Tau. This fourfold alphabet representation has much to say about the spatial mirror symmetries of nature (chirality of nature).

 spacer.png

Hi CJ,

Indeed, I had a thought for your work on the Four fold alphabet when I posted my comment. 🙂 

Here is the reference :

https://francisbaconsociety.co.uk/baconiana-journals/baconiana-journals-2007-present/baconiana-vol1-no3/

The Four fold Alphabet was deduced from the fragment of the Abecedarium Novum Naturae (Baconiana. Or certain genuine remains of Sr. Francis Bacon- 1679).

  • Like 1

image.png.b8c74f56d5551c745119c268cf9d3db8.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 2/4/2024 at 8:14 AM, Kate said:

This is Amazing! (Capital A)

Have a scroll right down this page and look over the entire massive site.

https://www.dcode.fr/symbols-ciphers

On Twitter I just saw that apparently Alex Waugh has spoken about the last line spoken by Hamlet in Hamlet. Of course they see a 1740 De Vere connection, because of 17 characters then the 4 zero’s. I think that’s really stretching something to fit, because they are counting the full stop to make 17 but then ignoring the commas and small (almost imperceptible) s  (if it is one?) around the 0,0,0,0s but I have to say it does stand out as unusual.

IMG_1397.jpeg.41d07d3e1df96a1aab39b32d076e1cf9.jpeg 

Does anyone know if the 0000s phrase appears elsewhere in Shakespeare - or anywhere else? 

Good day Kate. No is the short answer, but I do detect another name in the same 4 o's:  D = 4 and sounds like Dee: he often used D or Δ to represent his name. As four the o's: O = 14 = DEE.

4 times 14 = 56 which can represent WORD.

Notice almost at the end of the play we read:

"Let foure Captaines
Beare Hamlet like a Soldier to the Stage,"

Four: D = 4 ==> Dee.

SOLDIER: D is 4th, counted from either end of the word, thus providing a phantom 44: standing for IOHN (or Monad).

In other words in the middle of SOLDIER, or MID way hides Iohn Dee:

Otherwise called Master Iohn Dee:   M. I. Dee.

-------------------------------------------------------

In passing, and referring to the number 17:

Using modern terms, not Dee's ancient fractions "rotes" and fractions stuff:

The square root of 17 is 4.1231056256177

This is rounded up to 14 digits: because DEE = 14 (you might be surprised and say O)

The string of of fractions are taken as whole numbers and are as follows: 4 123 10 56 25 6 177

They represent D PYTHAGORAS K WORD 25 (hypotenuse of 1609 triangle, or GOD) F and lastly William Shakespeare.

 Imho that is. 😀

 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

The man in the moone was not a buffoon

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, RoyalCraftiness said:

This works as a suggestion. Would you be so impressed by it that you would immediately accept the meaning you ascribe to it? This is also perfectly aligned with the suggestion that someone is serving you a potent poison. That one would have to be completely rejected on the basis that it is not something that you would want to believe. 

If I were on the receiving side on my thought I might think the suggestion is by a lunatic. (Lunatic Fringe playin on my speakers, so thus my choice of term.)

Yet being who I am, the 287 word count leading up to the four O's does matter to me and the solidifying of my mush of wet sand pyramid, I am well aware I am NOT convincing anybody. CJ, you seem so obsessed with "convincing" and I am at a loss as to why. I do love to share my visions and ideas if for no other reason that to release them from the bubble of my mind. I am piercing my own veils! 🙂

The 3,6,5, anagram acrostic I presented above (I F Bacon, I Tudor) is something that when it appeared it gave me a little thrill. I live for that. Most days lately it is Yann who offers me a visionary cipher thrill now and then. A. Phoenix feeds my brain and intellect daily with Baconian substance that is a thrill as well. So do you CJ leaking out some deeply secret esoteric knowledge tidbits which makes me wonder if it is time for it to be revealed. And of course Kate, Eric, and everybody else feeds my little world in my brain. Pee has a collection of learning with him and I am in awe eager for what he has to share.

As far as the four O's it is where they live that has my attention. How many years have I been reading, hearing, listening, and accepting that Hamlet is Bacon's autobiography. Seriously, "Hamlet"? Even the name smells like Bacon.

All these years, Hamlet has been in my belief reality. I have studied a few places, am familiar with countless suggestions made by other Baconians over so many years. And it is possible I have heard of these four O's in something A. Phoenix, Kate, or Alfred Dodd has written but until this week they never landed and took root in my memory.

Bacon's autobiography in Shakespeare is Hamlet. As he dies he talks about telling his story, his name is present by synchronicity or on purpose in letters and numbers, and the very final four syllables that Hamlet utters is "O,o,o,o." Then he dies.

To me that is kind of a big moment. If it is true that Hamlet is Bacon's autobiography in the First Folio, then what he says as he dies is important. And everything i would expect him to say is right there. I am not exaggerating when I said I had tears in my eyes reading this page closely for the first time ever.

How does Hamlet begin? "Enter Ba....... and Francis.. two Centinels"

Then, "WHo's there" followed soon by "I am".

https://internetshakespeare.uvic.ca/Library/facsimile/bookplay/Bran_F1/ham/index.html

image.png.e93e0181a805fd319064847dd1614fd5.png

The first dialog sets the stage being pretty reckless and overt hinting at Francis Bacon and  "Tis now strook twelve" being midnight when the beginning begins.

Bar.
Fran.
Bar.
Fran.

Imaginary conversation between Ben and Francis about the beginning of Hamlet.

Bacon: Hell no! This would get our heads cut off! Its way too obvious! We need to hide this Truth for a few hundred years!

Jonson: Relax, I have real a fear our blatant clues for future ages might never be noticed. Once our circle of friends pass on your story may never be rediscovered.

Bacon: I don't know, but I'll allow it if we are sure those in our circle will enjoy the hints while keeping their mouths shut.

Jonson: They are well aware of the consequences for being loose lipped. Poor Willy, a foolish fool.

9 hours ago, RoyalCraftiness said:

4x14=64, which is 8 x 8 or 4 circles spatially arranged to evoke the thought of a number in you. it might get you thinking of 88 which is nothing but 8 given 11 times. You might want to represent that with 4 characters displaying their own symmetry with 1881.

I have definitely played with the 4s and 14s. What about this coincidence:

FOURTEEN-FOURTEEN-FOURTEEN-FOURTEEN is 144 Short cipher.

https://www.light-of-truth.com/ciphers.html

image.png.47c8776ccac219c033dae88d2cf2ecab.png

 

144 is the Simple cipher of SIR FRANCIS BACON.

So I have just made a demonstration of how the four O's, "O,o,o,o" could be a cipher signature for SIR FRANCIS BACON which are the very final four noises Hamlet makes at the end of Bacon's autobiography immediately following, "The rest is silence."

THE REST IS SILENCE is 182 Simple cipher.

image.png.2c2c152226da273b1e1d9d65d54733f5.png

And I have shared too many times that ONE EIGHTY TWO is 157 Simple and 287 Kaye ciphers.

image.png.4c64b18e4f16398d0a84a6ded6efb05d.png

So even Hamlet's final sentence before his ecphonesic O's (which is a rhetorical device) Sealed Bacon's life in Hamlet with the 157 and 287 Seal numbers that all of Shakespeare's works are Sealed with.

Does the last coherent sentence refer to WILLIAM TUDOR I that is 157  Simple and 287 Kaye cipher?

Do the final four O's refer to SIR FRANCIS BACON which is 144 Simple cipher?

Bar.
Fran.
Bar.
Fran.

Hamlet begins with Francis Bacon and ends with William Tudor I and Sir Francis Bacon.

OK, yes, this is where Kate wishes again she never brought up Hamlet's four O's because I am going so far out in my Baconian reality. But, CJ, even you see that I am not sharing what it not present. The numbers are there. It is my "interpretation" that you (and Kate) have a hard time with. 🙂

.............

My wife? She knows who I am, has tried to accept all that I share with her, but she already believes I am a nutcase even without Bacon. If I can't convince her of much, then I am not expecting to convince a following! LOL

I love sharing and learning among friends here. And I so much enjoy doing this even if I am the only one who experiences my discoveries. (I bet I can count on half a hand how many people will read this far in my long post.)

CJ, you must be aware of a state of mind that A. P. (Pike) describes that resonated with me when I read it about how a seeker spends a certain amount of concentrating or focusing on a subject and "something" starts to happen when connections from deeper levels of consciousness start to emerge into our awareness. There is indeed some kind of veil that can be pierced after some work for we lucky few who take the time to do it. Yann is an example of a true visionary who can see beyond our normal reality and bring back amazing nuggets of solid Gold. Does Yann find what Bacon left, or does he find the real results of Bacon's work that the Universe wove together. That is the bigger lesson right? Its not merely learning what bacon did, it is how he did it so we can do it. The secret messages are not the purpose, they are examples, it is the skill to work with Eternity that we need to learn.

What I presented above to me about how I see the beginning and ending of Hamlet is real in my Bacon world. But if you ask me if Bacon and his team designed it, I am not as sure. I'll say it is possible. If I can find it, then someone could have placed it there. I follow a set of rules that allows my imagination to create. I have and am able to encode the same type of ciphers easily enough into my posts and professional work.

I also consider that the lessons that Bacon and Dee left for us about encoding are not only in print, but in some kind of Fabrick of the Universe. The number 1881 as a Time tool is not something they came up with. It is a something that works. The numbers 157 and 287 as well. Their purpose appears to be for Permanence and Strength.

An important lesson is about one's "Will." Using your Will has results. Used recklessly you can destroy your entire world and yourself, and everyone in it. Used with careful purpose, one could create the Shakespeare works. As a society we can kill life on our planet or build a beautiful Utopia. Bacon was Elizabeth's "Will" as described in the Sonnets. Did she succeed? Not yet, she made a big mess. We are still waiting to see how it vnfolds.

I need to go to bed, so please ignore my typos. If something seems weird, feel free to fill in or correct my mistakes. LOL

image.png.7ac559422a9a1f655c55f56150479975.png

 

 

 

 

 

 

  • Wow! 2

T A A A A A A A A A A A T
157     www.Light-of-Truth.com     287
<-- 1 8 8 1 1
O 1 1 8 8 1 -->

Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 hours ago, Allisnum2er said:

Hi CJ,

Indeed, I had a thought for your work on the Four fold alphabet when I posted my comment. 🙂 

Here is the reference :

https://francisbaconsociety.co.uk/baconiana-journals/baconiana-journals-2007-present/baconiana-vol1-no3/

The Four fold Alphabet was deduced from the fragment of the Abecedarium Novum Naturae (Baconiana. Or certain genuine remains of Sr. Francis Bacon- 1679).

That was an interesting read. I enjoyed the interview that touches on Sonnet 53 which involves Adonis. I was just speaking of Adonis and his relationship to the Sun God Tammuz (Tau) with Rob.

I had to go to Sonnet 53 and see what the Acrostic suggestion mentioned looked like. It is true that one can coax out Adonis with a bit of bending of the Acrostic rules.

I concur that the Sonnet is actually a description of the Sun in the first stanza (as opposed to some fair youth). It is the substance of the Sun that we are asked about, and it is its ability to have a cast shadow be attached to all things that is described. 

To have placed this in Sonnet 53 is fitting since it is the well known Hebrew Gematria value for the word Hamah which is for "Sun" (and also fire).

If we were to describe the substance of the Sun by employing the descriptions of Adonis we would not be helped by the "counterfeit". Tammuz in "Grecian tires" is Adonis. That's how the Greeks dressed up their version of that Sun God. This is compared to how all of the beauty in art was captured by the attributes of Helen (the symbol of beauty).

In Q 3 we are also given a recognizable allusion to the season of plenty which follows Spring.

It closes with a pair of lines which just about ascribes all living things to its existence while saying that none are like it "in heart".

This is very close to the German mystic Jakob Böhme's writings on the Sun contained in "Aurora", ca 1600. I would not typically attribute this to a mainstream Christian. Böhme was a major influence on Rosicrucian thinking, it is said.

 

 

Edited by RoyalCraftiness
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, RoyalCraftiness said:

That was an interesting read. I enjoyed the interview that touches on Sonnet 53 which involves Adonis. I was just speaking of Adonis and his relationship to the Sun God Tammuz (Tau) with Rob.

I had to go to Sonnet 53 and see what the Acrostic suggestion mentioned looked like. It is true that one can coax out Adonis with a bit of bending of the Acrostic rules.

I concur that the Sonnet is actually a description of the Sun in the first stanza (as opposed to some fair youth). It is the substance of the Sun that we are asked about, and it is its ability to have a cast shadow be attached to all things that is described. 

To have placed this in Sonnet 53 is fitting since it is the well known Hebrew Gematria value for the word Hamah which is for "Sun" (and also fire).

If we were to describe the substance of the Sun by employing the descriptions of Adonis we would not be helped by the "counterfeit". Tammuz in "Grecian tires" is Adonis. That's how the Greeks dressed up their version of that Sun God. This is compared to how all of the beauty in art was captured by the attributes of Helen (the symbol of beauty).

In Q 3 we are also given a recognizable allusion to the season of plenty which follows Spring.

It closes with a pair of lines which just about ascribes all living things to its existence while saying that none are like it "in heart".

This is very close to the German mystic Jakob Böhme's writings on the Sun contained in "Aurora", ca 1600. I would not typically attribute this to a mainstream Christian. Böhme was a major influence on Rosicrucian thinking, it is said.

 

 

There are interesting things we can add here. In the Ptolemaic system of spheres the 4th Sphere was the Sun's. This was echoed in the creation story where the Sun is created on the 4th day.

The 53 we already have seen is the top angle of the compass in the Masonic compass and square motif. It is there atop the triangle. This is relatable to a possible visual which one can observe atop the Great Pyramid when the Sun's elevation is such that the bottom of it is just atop its apex. As it happens the pyramid will not have a cast shadow when it is there. That is on account of the fact that the pyramid sides are inclined by 51.84 degrees.  At 53 degrees of elevation the Sun's base can be seen sitting on the pyramidion's position casting no shadow. This would have a certain amount of eye appeal. Regarding how the pyramid's base corners were aligned to the cardinal points, it has been surmised that the method of casting a shadow using a gnomon stick upon a flat platform was employed. At the Fall equinox the Sun will produce a gnomon shadow whose tip will travel on a line that is East-West all day. In truth this is a very good approximation only. The error produced is the one which is today observed in the cardinal point alignment of the corners of the Great pyramid (small but recognizable). This informs us that the casting of shadows is very much central to the understood properties of the Sun. Interestingly the Fall equinox is on September 22 (day 265 of 365 in our calendar; 100 are left). The day and month here are suggestive of 22/7 which was the Greek approximation of pi (the constant of circles). This is purely coincidental and related to the fact that the Roman calendar shifted in 153 BCE. Prior to that September was the 7th month.

What is also interesting is the idea that the passage into the astronomical age of Pisces occurred at a standardized 53 BCE (as opposed to our 1 BCE today). This would have made the birth of the incarnation of the Sun God's son occur on what we call year 53 (our zero). This would be a fitting birth year for the symbol of the Sun God in his new Grecian tires (wearing a Sun disk around his head to boot). It also has the interesting consequence of having Christos die 88 (53+33) years into the age and for the fall of Jerusalem to have happened 123 years into it (123 is famously tied to 6 by 1+2+3=1x2x3 and the star of David). If you divide the symmetries in the representation of 88 with mirror planes you get a Greek cross suggestion and the familiar motif of the cross and four pellets (which predates Christianity and was assimilated by it). Each circle is said to represent an element (first), a cardinal point (later) and an evangelist (lastly). By the year 1100 the symbol had been adapted to the Cross of Jerusalem.

The death at 88 idea makes the cross center take on the meaning of the point of alchemical conjunction (the 4th alchemical transformation). It is therefore quite well suited for the birth and rebirth story that was once Tammuz' story (he who was Tau). The fact that the Christos symbol's adventures are characterized by references to periods of 40 should perhaps not surprise us that much if we consider that his father was Enki. In him we also have the 4"O" suggestion.

Regarding the musicality of O, o, o, o it should also be said that this reflects the musical inclination to put an accent on the first beat in 4/4 time. This produces what has been called the driving beat which pushes music along. The reason for it is apparently that it is what pleases us most. The inclusion of the drum makes us think of a march, and to our lives as a steady march towards death. Coincidentally, March was the first of the year prior to 153 BCE. It was the date when the cycle restarted.

Edited by RoyalCraftiness
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

There is a bit of a side story here that can be found in "Star Trek" where there's already been a recognized effort to mix in the Shakespearean themes in the writing. In the episode "Who Mourns for Adonais?" we will discern that the air date for the episode was September 22 (the Fall equinox), 1967. It was episode 2 of season 2. The episode had production code 33.  It is quite interesting that Apollo loses his power in this episode when his Temple is destroyed and, ultimately, when his followers reject him (when his heavy handed attempt at "loving" the crew has been spurned).

Mourning Adonis is something that has a Shakespearean reference as well a Biblical one. This occurred at the MidSummer festival. "Adonais" is from a work of poetry where it has the meaning Gods. The title is a line from a Percy Shelley work which mourns John Keats.

The female love interest in the episode in question is given the name Carolyn Palamas. The etymology of the name informs us that Carolyn is from "free man".  Palamas is a region of Greece. The name has entered the religious philosophical lexicon (Palamism, Palamites...)because of Saint Gregory Palamas who famously defended the Eastern Orthodox idea that man could become God like through deification (theosis) and the character (or substance) of the uncreated light of transfiguration. 

Apollo "dies" in this episode by his light fading away which is at a least a proper way to pay homage to the original meaning of dying.

There are various elements in this story that conjure up some suggestions. The Enterprise was first seized by a giant green hand when it had been captured. The green hand symbolism can be interpreted as a reference to a novice sailor  and to be in the grip of of something strong. That is perhaps making allusion to the fact that the voyages to the "undiscovered country" are only starting for humans. Losing the Gods may only be the start of it. Perhaps the journey is about being more God-like in our own self pursuits. Who knows? Have we become free men for rejecting the Gods and no longer being in their grip? Perhaps so, but are we sailing without bearings?

Edited by RoyalCraftiness
  • Like 1
  • Wow! 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, RoyalCraftiness said:

There is a bit of a side story here that can be found in "Star Trek" where there's already been a recognized effort to mix in the Shakespearean themes in the writing. In the episode "Who Mourns for Adonais?" we will discern that the air date for the episode was September 22 (the Fall equinox), 1967. It was episode 2 of season 2. The episode had production code 33.  It is quite interesting that Apollo loses his power in this episode when his Temple is destroyed and, ultimately, when his followers reject him (when his heavy handed attempt at "loving" the crew has been spurned).

Mourning Adonis is something that has a Shakespearean reference as well a Biblical one. This occurred at the MidSummer festival. "Adonais" is from a work of poetry where it has the meaning Gods. The title is a line from a Percy Shelley work which mourns John Keats.

The female love interest in the episode in question is given the name Carolyn Palamas. The etymology of the name informs us that Carolyn is from "free man".  Palamas is a region of Greece. The name has entered the religious philosophical lexicon (Palamism, Palamites...)because of Saint Gregory Palamas who famously defended the Eastern Orthodox idea that man could become God like through deification (theosis) and the character (or substance) of the uncreated light of transfiguration. 

Apollo "dies" in this episode by his light fading away which is at a least a proper way to pay homage to the original meaning of dying.

There are various elements in this story that conjure up some suggestions. The Enterprise was first seized by a giant green hand when it had been captured. The green hand symbolism can be interpreted as a reference to a novice sailor  and to be in the grip of of something strong. That is perhaps making allusion to the fact that the voyages to the "undiscovered country" are only starting for humans. Losing the Gods may only be the start of it. Perhaps the journey is about being more God-like in our own self pursuits. Who knows? Have we become free men for rejecting the Gods and no longer being in their grip? Perhaps so, but are we sailing without bearings?

Hi CJ,

This is very interesting. Thank you for sharing.

Just for the anecdote. 🙂 

On June 18, 2023, as I was deciphering one passage of the First Folio,  I noticed the word "HINT" in the middle of this passage and a reference to Bacon.

30 min later, I decided to take a break and to watch a video on youtube.

Amongst the notifications, there was the first episode of Star Trek : Strange New Worlds.

At that time, the full episode was available on youtube.

I decided to watch it, remembering that the last time that I had decided to take a break to watch one Star Trek film that I had never seen, when I turned on my television I came across the following scene ...

 

What was waiting for me in the first Episode of Star Trek : Strange New worlds ?

(I watched it a second time with subtitles just to be on the safe side and I took some screenshots to keep some souvenirs 😄)

image.png.5b3e3f7f745f898a23aed35c64239ab7.png

image.png.af9e79c076af9ec96b573e11938981e1.png

😊

  • Haha 1

image.png.b8c74f56d5551c745119c268cf9d3db8.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

52 minutes ago, Allisnum2er said:

Hi CJ,

This is very interesting. Thank you for sharing.

Just for the anecdote. 🙂 

On June 18, 2023, as I was deciphering one passage of the First Folio,  I noticed the word "HINT" in the middle of this passage and a reference to Bacon.

30 min later, I decided to take a break and to watch a video on youtube.

Amongst the notifications, there was the first episode of Star Trek : Strange New Worlds.

At that time, the full episode was available on youtube.

I decided to watch it, remembering that the last time that I had decided to take a break to watch one Star Trek film that I had never seen, when I turned on my television I came across the following scene ...

 

What was waiting for me in the first Episode of Star Trek : Strange New worlds ?

(I watched it a second time with subtitles just to be on the safe side and I took some screenshots to keep some souvenirs 😄)

image.png.5b3e3f7f745f898a23aed35c64239ab7.png

image.png.af9e79c076af9ec96b573e11938981e1.png

😊

Funny. Do you remember what was actually said that made the AI generated subtitle come out that way?

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, RoyalCraftiness said:

Funny. Do you remember what was actually said that made the AI generated subtitle come out that way?

I must admit that NO !

I heard "HINT" and "BACON" and it seemed to be confirmed by the subtitles but I do not think that "BACON" was really a part of the sentence. 🙂 

And YES ... Strange small world ! 😊

  • Like 1

image.png.b8c74f56d5551c745119c268cf9d3db8.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Allisnum2er said:

I must admit that NO !

I heard "HINT" and "BACON" and it seemed to be confirmed by the subtitles but I do not think that "BACON" was really a part of the sentence. 🙂 

And YES ... Strange small world ! 😊

I'll suggest that AI which has its digital random generators was a tiny bit influenced by your Universally connected mind, Yann. If not for your thoughts, AI might have not said "hint" or "Bacon'! 🙂

 

  • Like 1

T A A A A A A A A A A A T
157     www.Light-of-Truth.com     287
<-- 1 8 8 1 1
O 1 1 8 8 1 -->

Link to comment
Share on other sites

28 minutes ago, Allisnum2er said:

I must admit that NO !

I heard "HINT" and "BACON" and it seemed to be confirmed by the subtitles but I do not think that "BACON" was really a part of the sentence. 🙂 

And YES ... Strange small world ! 😊

Hint is there, no "sick bacon" but there is "sickbay can". . 🙂

https://tvshowtranscripts.ourboard.org/viewtopic.php?f=1328&t=52884

Scientist: What? His neck!

His... It is fortunate their musculature was responsive.

It's fortunate that you can finally take a hint.

Enterprise can fabricate replicas of their clothes and security badges to match our retinal scans.

What do you suggest we do with these two?

Beam them up.

Beam them up where?

Well, sickbay can sedate them.

You're suggesting we leave these people unconscious on a Federation starship while we complete our mission?

They'd experience no pain, have no memory, just some lost time.

They're both under low-level sedation.

Let's see how this works on them.

Scientist: What? His neck! His... It is fortunate their musculature was responsive. It's fortunate that you can finally take a hint. Enterprise can fabricate replicas of their clothes and security badges to match our retinal scans. What do you suggest we do with these two? Beam them up. Beam them up where? Well, sickbay can sedate them. You're suggesting we leave these people unconscious on a Federation starship while we complete our mission? They'd experience no pain, have no memory, just some lost time. They're both under low-level sedation. Let's see how this works on them.

Read more at: https://tvshowtranscripts.ourboard.org/viewtopic.php?f=1328&t=52884
  • Thanks 1

T A A A A A A A A A A A T
157     www.Light-of-Truth.com     287
<-- 1 8 8 1 1
O 1 1 8 8 1 -->

Link to comment
Share on other sites

35 minutes ago, Light-of-Truth said:

I'll suggest that AI which has its digital random generators was a tiny bit influenced by your Universally connected mind, Yann. If not for your thoughts, AI might have not said "hint" or "Bacon'! 🙂

 

I have something for you Rob. While reading the transcript of the episode "Who Mourns for Adonais" I noticed that the scan that was performed by Tchekov is on sector "14B by 26 index" 14 by 26=364. That's your Sonnet rectangle. 14 is the number of lines per Sonnets.

Also, weirdly, Carolyn Palamas' designation is the AA officer (for Anthropology and Archaeology).

The only other number referenced in the dialogue is 22, which I cannot stop seeing as Twenty-Two or two twenties (4T), lol.

There is one reference to Hermes where Apollo tells him that he was right before he fades away.

Edited by RoyalCraftiness
  • Like 1
  • Wow! 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Light-of-Truth said:

Hint is there, no "sick bacon" but there is "sickbay can". . 🙂

https://tvshowtranscripts.ourboard.org/viewtopic.php?f=1328&t=52884

Scientist: What? His neck!

His... It is fortunate their musculature was responsive.

It's fortunate that you can finally take a hint.

Enterprise can fabricate replicas of their clothes and security badges to match our retinal scans.

What do you suggest we do with these two?

Beam them up.

Beam them up where?

Well, sickbay can sedate them.

You're suggesting we leave these people unconscious on a Federation starship while we complete our mission?

They'd experience no pain, have no memory, just some lost time.

They're both under low-level sedation.

Let's see how this works on them.

Scientist: What? His neck! His... It is fortunate their musculature was responsive. It's fortunate that you can finally take a hint. Enterprise can fabricate replicas of their clothes and security badges to match our retinal scans. What do you suggest we do with these two? Beam them up. Beam them up where? Well, sickbay can sedate them. You're suggesting we leave these people unconscious on a Federation starship while we complete our mission? They'd experience no pain, have no memory, just some lost time. They're both under low-level sedation. Let's see how this works on them.

Read more at: https://tvshowtranscripts.ourboard.org/viewtopic.php?f=1328&t=52884

Poor sick Bacon, lol.

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...