JULIE KEMP'S RESEARCH

I'll be posting some of Julie Kemp's research, her responses and observations as our collaboration evolves. This morning she had this to say:

Thanks very much to you i am now getting acquainted with Yann's work.  I've long avoided Cryptography as it messes addles my brain! But now i have a  chance to encounter it with Yann's work.   I am at his 'front gate' looking to walk along the yellow-brick-road, but ought to call it the 'royal' or 'King's Road' and i will henceforth!   I saw immediately how i enjoy his deeply intelligent and cogent works which go so far in telling or indicating more of the true and actual life regarding one of our dearest Men of All Seasons.  I will start up an exercise book for my own referencing re some of the common Number and Cipher Meanings relating to 'Will Tudor'.  I am so glad, psychologically speaking that 'Francis' did not ignore or suppress his pain, loss or sadness - whichever percolated and ached him periodically for it's this, his utterly unique great inner work that evinced the Alchemical Wedding work that moved Humankind along the trajectory of enhanced opportunity to 'grow' as a sovereign individual within this Earth realm and to in ways come to transcend it.  Such gave rise to my other heroes in the world of psychology and spirituality who came so long after 'Will.'  Francis was truly magnificent, a true Therapeutiae by way of his Mystery School understanding and knowledge on so many fronts out in the world of forms (Plato) and within the world of inner and cosmic realities.

Edited by Eric Roberts
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 2/1/2024 at 12:40 PM, Eric Roberts said:

I'll be posting some of Julie Kemp's research, her responses and observations as our collaboration evolves. This morning she had this to say:

Thanks very much to you i am now getting acquainted with Yann's work.  I've long avoided Cryptography as it messes addles my brain! But now i have a  chance to encounter it with Yann's work.   I am at his 'front gate' looking to walk along the yellow-brick-road, but ought to call it the 'royal' or 'King's Road' and i will henceforth!   I saw immediately how i enjoy his deeply intelligent and cogent works which go so far in telling or indicating more of the true and actual life regarding one of our dearest Men of All Seasons.  I will start up an exercise book for my own referencing re some of the common Number and Cipher Meanings relating to 'Will Tudor'.  I am so glad, psychologically speaking that 'Francis' did not ignore or suppress his pain, loss or sadness - whichever percolated and ached him periodically for it's this, his utterly unique great inner work that evinced the Alchemical Wedding work that moved Humankind along the trajectory of enhanced opportunity to 'grow' as a sovereign individual within this Earth realm and to in ways come to transcend it.  Such gave rise to my other heroes in the world of psychology and spirituality who came so long after 'Will.'  Francis was truly magnificent, a true Therapeutiae by way of his Mystery School understanding and knowledge on so many fronts out in the world of forms (Plato) and within the world of inner and cosmic realities.

Thank you Eric ! I am truly touched by Julie's kind words about my work.❤️ I will contact her this week-end to thank her personally.

I am looking forward to discovering, through you, the fruits of her own research.

Warm regards.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

image.png.b8c74f56d5551c745119c268cf9d3db8.png

• 2 weeks later...

A GENEALOGY

OF FRANCIS BACON

Does anyone know of a genealogy showing Francis Bacon's royal descent? I have looked as best I can without success. If you have an image of such an ancestral tree, please post it here as it would be relevant to the project that Julie Kemp and I are working on. The old adage that " a picture paints a thousand words" is especially applicable when it comes to genealogy. Julie has studiously compiled 41 ancestors of Lord Bacon, as far back as his great grandfather, Henry VII. With only a few exceptions she has found portraits of each family member. It was the 'gallery' of portraits on Julie's Ancestry site that began to excite my imagination. 

ScreenShot2024-02-15at10_09_17pm.png.215b441d6a51d3b408aaacf18c091f4c.png

We are currently cross-checking names, dates and portraits which is not as straight forward as it may sound. Julie articulated the problem in a recent email:

The infernal often venal aristocratic and royal complexities, the criss-crossing of relationships (marriages especially) doubling and trebling up throughout the generations of that era, have forever conflated facts and contrived fictions for all who seek answers, at least to some degree.

Many 16th century portraits are contested, or are flagrantly mis-named. It's a minefield, but we'll do our best (Julie is a tenacious researcher) and then submit the results for expert criticism before the next stage, which is design.

With no precedents to refer to, there's an opportunity to produce a powerful visual statement concerning FB's royal lineage. Quite rightly, it should be a document that will annoy many who see it. Tant pis. Fait accompli!  The aim is a produce a modest-size poster displaying the two unacknowledged royal brothers' direct descent from Henry VII. For visual inspiration I went looking for family trees from the 16th century and came across this masterpiece:

900-158_Ahnentafel_Herzog_Ludwig.jpeg.903f5ea5eb234d354c2b5f4521fae23f.jpeg 

https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:900-158_Ahnentafel_Herzog_Ludwig.jpg

This woodcut engraving by Jakob Lederlein (1585) uses perspective to accent the present generation in the foreground, earlier generations receding upwards into the distance. I like this device. Oddly though, it puts the central figure (the manifestation of previous generations) closest to the root of the tree - a paradox, but it works I think.

We are agreed, Julie and I, that Anthony Bacon, as well as Lord and Lady Bacon should be incorporated into the design, not as Bacon's relatives, but as his supports. We're not sure how to do this. In fact, we are going to need some serious help down the line in terms of graphic design. Meanwhile, we'd be very interested in any ideas or comments any of you may have about the poster. Personally, I find contemporary family trees dreadfully dull to look at. The design challenge: a document (poster) that looks as if it could have been produced in the 16th century, sort of. This would make it more desirable, and in some ways, more shocking. Thanks for reading.

• Wow! 3

Absolutely extraordinary work!!  Thanks to Julie, who we know has persevered with this research for a long time and also to Eric for giving such enthusiastic time and support!

What a brilliant idea - to have a poster that we can just look at and not have to work out all the confusing details of who was who. A most lovely idea to incorporate Nicholas, Anne and Anthony - maybe on FB's right side at the bottom with the Mediocria Firma crest would be a fitting nod to the people whilst not blood were the most key people in his life. 

You can see many ideas of trees if you google 'old family tree' templates. These are the ones you just fill in the details and they are fairly basic. But, I'm with you Eric, these are not always the most interesting. The Lederlein woodcut is incredible, love the perspective and the present generation at the foreground. Ideally it would be great if we could have this as some sort of template and fill in the portraits and names for Francis and his ancestors. A design challenge indeed but an incredibly unique, important and visually stunning project. 

Brilliant work Julie and Eric - many, many thanks!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Eric Roberts said:

Julie has studiously compiled 41 ancestors of Lord Bacon, as far back as his great grandfather, Henry VII.

I'm behind the curve today just now jumping while still working. But to clarify for everyone as ignorant as me with little time, was Bacon as "Francis Bacon" by Nicholas Bacon descended from Henry VII??

• Haha 1

T A A A A A A A A A A A T
157     www.Light-of-Truth.com     287
<-- 1 8 8 1 1
O 1 1 8 8 1 -->

2 hours ago, Allisnum2er said:

WOW ! Great idea and brilliant work !❤️

Now, I am looking forward to having in my hands your Tudor Family Tree with the Genealogy of the Royal House of Tudor.😊

https://www.nationalgalleries.org/art-and-artists/3851/stewart-family-tree-genealogy-royal-house-stewart

Many thanks.

Does the Colman Manuscript fit into this discussion?

image.png.216b6725e0d359a848443ed212f78175.png

• Like 2
  • Wow! 1

<-- 1 8 8 1 1
O 1 1 8 8 1 -->

1 hour ago, Light-of-Truth said:

Does the Colman Manuscript fit into this discussion?

image.png.216b6725e0d359a848443ed212f78175.png

Hi Light-of-Truth. 

You must have read my mind. Heraldic shields and family crests for each member of the family tree are essential to the design. Thanks so much for this magnificent reference!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Allisnum2er said:

Now, I am looking forward to having in my hands your Tudor Family Tree with the Genealogy of the Royal House of Tudor.😊

https://www.nationalgalleries.org/art-and-artists/3851/stewart-family-tree-genealogy-royal-house-stewart

Many thanks.

Thanks Yann. A very interesting find on your part. The circular frames (medallions) for each individual are a nice option, but am leaning towards the idea of removing the backgrounds of each portrait so that the figures are not framed but exist in a common 'space', as in the Lederlein tree above. But an amazing representation of the Stewart bloodlines. Thank you.

• Like 3

Hello Light of Truth,

'Francis Bacon' was fostered out by his bio mother promply after his birth.  But she did have him visit with her in the presence of Robert Dudley, her Master of the Horse.  QE I had arranged this fostering by and with her deeply trusted friend and her Lord Keeper of the Great Seal, Sir Nicholas Bacon.   With his 2nd wife, Lady Anne (nee Cooke) Bacon, raised Francis virtually from birth.  Thus Sir Nicholas and his wife were NOT blood relatives of Francis, albeit one of the best fathers a chap could have, especially in those days for a child genius and polymath who arose from the age of about 15, to Master and cohere the transformative assault that was the Renaissance and its New but deeply Ancient Knowledge that Francis found to be exhilarating.  Thus additionally, Francis and Robert were not blood brothers of Anthony Bacon, the only child of the second marriage between the widower Sir Nicholas and his 2nd wife Anne.  Anthony was about 2 years older than his foster brother Francis and they grew to be the fastest of dearest friends and allies.  Sir Nicholas also had children with his 1st wife. 

Francis i gather was to be called 'William Tudor' but once his little body was transferred out to the Bacons (next door in York House) he was renamed.  Francis biologically, as was his younger brother, Robert Tudor Dudley, fully fraternal sons of QE I and her long-standing paramour then 'concealed' husband, Robert Dudley, Earl of Leicester - they had married whilst the queen was pregnant with Francis.  Robert, born after this 'secret' marriage,  was farmed out to his bio mother's near kin cousin, the 1st Earl of Essex, Walter Devereux, who sadly later died rather young in battle and who had married another near cousin of the queen herself, ie Lettice Knollys!  

So, both Francis/William Tudor Dudley Bacon and his full brother Robert Tudor Dudley Devereux were direct descendants of Queen Elizabeth I (mother), thus grandsons of Anne Boleyn and KIng Henry VIII, and great grandsons of King Henry VII and his wife, Elizabeth of York, daughter of the Duke of Somerset. 

So many of these people had direct descendancy one way or another from King Edward III and his offspring operating well before the Wars of the Roses.  Adding any more would be confusing here; there are so many crossovers within generations and descendant lines via marriages and other BDMs (births, deaths, marriages.)

Cheers, Julie.

• Wow! 4

53 minutes ago, Eric Roberts said:

Hi Light-of-Truth. 

You must have read my mind. Heraldic shields and family crests for each member of the family tree are essential to the design. Thanks so much for this magnificent reference!

ALL of the credit goes to Peter Dawkins who first mentioned this manuscript to me some years ago. He has actually seen it in person.

• Like 3

<-- 1 8 8 1 1
O 1 1 8 8 1 -->

4 hours ago, Allisnum2er said:

Many thanks.

Hi Allisnum2er

Your enthusiasm and encouragement are very well received! 🙂 

In terms of the look of the poster, later on, we would love it if you could contribute some of your magical graphic imagination to the design. 

• Like 3

53 minutes ago, Light-of-Truth said:

ALL of the credit goes to Peter Dawkins who first mentioned this manuscript to me some years ago. He has actually seen it in person.

It was good of you to post the link here though. Thanks to you, we now have access to this important reference.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, A Phoenix said:

Absolutely extraordinary work!!  Thanks to Julie, who we know has persevered with this research for a long time and also to Eric for giving such enthusiastic time and support!

What a brilliant idea - to have a poster that we can just look at and not have to work out all the confusing details of who was who. A most lovely idea to incorporate Nicholas, Anne and Anthony - maybe on FB's right side at the bottom with the Mediocria Firma crest would be a fitting nod to the people whilst not blood were the most key people in his life. 

You can see many ideas of trees if you google 'old family tree' templates. These are the ones you just fill in the details and they are fairly basic. But, I'm with you Eric, these are not always the most interesting. The Lederlein woodcut is incredible, love the perspective and the present generation at the foreground. Ideally it would be great if we could have this as some sort of template and fill in the portraits and names for Francis and his ancestors. A design challenge indeed but an incredibly unique, important and visually stunning project. 

Brilliant work Julie and Eric - many, many thanks!

Hi Phoenixes

Thank you so much for your kind comments which confirm the direction we are taking.

It's so important to us to have your approval and, at some point, input - e.g. fact checking and design ideas. The plan is to have it ready for publication in Baconiana this year.

The poster should also stand alone. No bigger than A2, due to the relatively small images we are working with.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Frances-walsingham-after-famsf-treatment.png.8f7550b6ded7cd6ba5e1c8667e84181d.png

This exemplary portrait by Robert Peake the Elder (c.1551-c.1619) lives in San Francisco:

Together, the de Young in Golden Gate Park and the Legion of Honor in Lincoln Park make up the Fine Arts Museums of San Francisco, the largest public arts institution in the city and one of the largest art museums in the United States. Both sit on the land of the Ramaytush Ohlone, the original inhabitants of the San Francisco Peninsula. 

If you would like to know more about the picture: https://www.famsf.org/stories/whos-that-lady-tudor-portrait

• Wow! 3

2 hours ago, Eric Roberts said:

Frances-walsingham-after-famsf-treatment.png.8f7550b6ded7cd6ba5e1c8667e84181d.png

This exemplary portrait by Robert Peake the Elder (c.1551-c.1619) lives in San Francisco:

Together, the de Young in Golden Gate Park and the Legion of Honor in Lincoln Park make up the Fine Arts Museums of San Francisco, the largest public arts institution in the city and one of the largest art museums in the United States. Both sit on the land of the Ramaytush Ohlone, the original inhabitants of the San Francisco Peninsula. 

If you would like to know more about the picture: https://www.famsf.org/stories/whos-that-lady-tudor-portrait

I forgot to mention for those who may not be aware that this beautiful woman was the wife of Sir Francis Bacon's biological brother, Robert Devereux.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Eric Roberts said:

I forgot to mention for those who may not be aware that this beautiful woman was the wife of Sir Francis Bacon's biological brother, Robert Devereux.

Hi Eric,

Personnely, I  pushed the "WOW" button after reading the incredible story of this painting, thanks to the link you provided. 🙂

Thank you for sharing.🙏

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

image.png.b8c74f56d5551c745119c268cf9d3db8.png