Join the Francis Bacon Society & discover more about the Life & Times of the Fascinating & Mysterious Francis Bacon

Join the Francis Bacon Society

In this short video discover the many contributions of the Fascinating & Mysterious man that said 'Knowledge is Power' & join one of the oldest literary societies, The Francis Bacon Society established by Mrs Pott in London 1886.

https://francisbaconsociety.co.uk/the.../join-the-society/

• Wow! 3

2 hours ago, A Phoenix said:

Join the Francis Bacon Society

In this short video discover the many contributions of the Fascinating & Mysterious man that said 'Knowledge is Power' & join one of the oldest literary societies, The Francis Bacon Society established by Mrs Pott in London 1886.

https://francisbaconsociety.co.uk/the.../join-the-society/

Hi A Phoenix

I loved the cinematic black at the start - followed by a sound-text-colour explosion. Viewers who have never heard of Francis Bacon before, and who have a modicum of intellectual curiosity, must be intrigued by a series of such remarkable accomplishments. Who knows what impact this fresh "promo" from the Society will have on individual psyches. Jolly well done!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, A Phoenix said:

I am a proud Lifetime Member. Thank you Mrs. Pott for establishing this society. Thank you Sally for your part in keeping The Francis Bacon Society moving forward into Eternity.

A few years ago I never expected to be a member of the organization that was publishing all the Baconiana that was I reading! 🙂

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

T A A A A A A A A A A A T
157     www.Light-of-Truth.com     287
<-- 1 8 8 1 1
O 1 1 8 8 1 -->