Jump to content

Podcasts


Kate

Recommended Posts

Hi all,

There are a couple of guys on X who I became friendly with earlier this year over our shared love of the authorship question. Early on, one of them kindly asked me to go on their new podcast. It is really not my thing unfortunately. I'm fine with scripted videos, but interviews or off the cuff chat brings me out in a cold sweat, and instant memory loss! Anyway they are now on Episode 6.  The podcast is 30 mins (or 33!) and  is called Much Ado about the AQ .

Episode 7 will have Elizabeth Winkler and Episode 8, Ros Barber.

I have already asked Peter Dawkins if he might like to be a guest, but he's currently unavailable/swamped so suggested I ask around. 

These guys are very open to both sides but currently favouring De Vere. Their reach is not great at this time, but these things stay on the Internet forever and I have no doubt they will pick up listeners with the upcoming guests. It's important for listeners to hear both sides as many get confused/bamboozled by competing narratives and some are easily swayed by the 'authority' of authors with big publishing houses or videos that are big budget with super slick graphics! It's not a competition but it is important that interested listeners hear both sides. These two guys are great like that. Thoroughly nice guys. 

Let me know if you'd like to do it or please pass this message on to someone who may.

Latest Podcast: Episode 5 - Earl of Oxford Part 2 | Much Ado About the AQ

Muchado.jpg.ebc55dafbaee8eea3a4bdc13c81bb793.jpg

Edited by Kate
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

 "For nothing is born without unity or without the point." amazon.com/dp/B0CLDKDPY8

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Kate changed the title to Podcast Request
1 hour ago, Kate said:

Hi all,

There are a couple of guys on X who I became friendly with earlier this year over our shared love of the authorship question. Early on, one of them kindly asked me to go on their new podcast. It is really not my thing unfortunately. I'm fine with scripted videos, but interviews or off the cuff chat brings me out in a cold sweat, and instant memory loss! Anyway they are now on Episode 6.  The podcast is 30 mins (or 33!) and  is called Much Ado about the AQ .

Episode 7 will have Elizabeth Winkler and Episode 8, Ros Barber.

I have already asked Peter Dawkins if he might like to be a guest, but he's currently unavailable/swamped so suggested I ask around. 

These guys are very open to both sides but currently favouring De Vere. Their reach is not great at this time, but these things stay on the Internet forever and I have no doubt they will pick up listeners with the upcoming guests. It's important for listeners to hear both sides as many get confused/bamboozled by competing narratives and some are easily swayed by the 'authority' of authors with big publishing houses or videos that are big budget with super slick graphics! It's not a competition but it is important that interested listeners hear both sides. These two guys are great like that. Thoroughly nice guys. 

Let me know if you'd like to do it or please pass this message on to someone who may.

Latest Podcast: Episode 5 - Earl of Oxford Part 2 | Much Ado About the AQ

Muchado.jpg.ebc55dafbaee8eea3a4bdc13c81bb793.jpg

Hi Kate

I share your intimidation of 'live' broadcasts. My greatest dread is public speaking. More to the point, I love your style of writing. It combines fact with flair and goes directly to the brain. You communicate VERY well. Podcasting is for talkaholics. You are too thoughtful for that racket.

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Eric Roberts said:

More to the point, I love your style of writing. It combines fact with flair and goes directly to the brain. You communicate VERY well. Podcasting is for talkaholics. You are too thoughtful for that racket.

*Blushing*  Why thank you, Eric. That's a lovely comment to receive. 🙏

  • Like 4

 "For nothing is born without unity or without the point." amazon.com/dp/B0CLDKDPY8

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I believe you’ve been in touch with them Barry. That’s great. Be good to have a Baconian on. There’s more time than thought so if anyone else wants to follow Barry in the New Year, do shout out.  As I said they are not dyed in the wool Oxfordians. K
IMG_0574.jpeg.eaffc681e52d220441c38e3132a07b65.jpeg

  • Like 3

 "For nothing is born without unity or without the point." amazon.com/dp/B0CLDKDPY8

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Latest news is, the guys have initiated a YouTube channel, hence the delay in the Elizabeth Winkler and Ros Barber podcasts (recorded before this but will follow).

I suspect this channel will do rather well because there is no other niche of this type that I know of - i.e. people who are knowledgeable about the works of Shakespeare, but are still learning about all the different candidates and trying to assess the evidence and merits of each. 

 It's fun and natural.

Yes, they are going to make mistakes and yes, they will be led up this path and that, but hopefully eventually they will see that the evidence is stacked in favour of Bacon (or Bacon aided and assisted by his good pens, depending on your view).  You can write to them to correct any errors you may hear or that you'd like them to know and I'm sure they'd be interested if anyone else wishes to be a guest after Barry in 2024. They mention the gmail address in the video.

 

Edited by Kate
  • Thanks 2

 "For nothing is born without unity or without the point." amazon.com/dp/B0CLDKDPY8

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 4 weeks later...
Posted (edited)

Hi

I posted the Winkler interview yesterday (above). Next up in 2024 I think will be Barry’s podcast. I’m going to change the title from Podcast Requests to Podcasts as here’s another one. It was sent to me yesterday, but is from Sep 2023 and is from Robert Edward Grant with Alan Green and Richard Rudd.

I’ll post without comment. However, Rob, there is some mention of a Sonnets Pyramid in here (twice). I am not sure if this is the same as yours? The first mention I think is around 45mins in. The second nearer the end.  Anyway the whole thing is about Bacon, Shakespeare etc.

I’m also going to post a 7-min podcast from “Freemasonry in 7 minutes or less” which is about my book, The Secret Work of an Age, but it has a brief exchange about Bacon at the end.

https://podcasters.spotify.com/pod/show/earnshaw-christopher/episodes/The-Secret-Work-of-an-Age-e2dfd2d

IMG_1058.jpeg.bc8dc117e3a7ba92c22082016a401e46.jpeg

Interest in the SAQ is certainly continuing to gather pace. 

Edited by Kate
Added some keywords for searchability
  • Thanks 3

 "For nothing is born without unity or without the point." amazon.com/dp/B0CLDKDPY8

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Kate changed the title to Podcasts

In one of her recent podcasts, Elizabeth Winkler refers in passing to a line from one of the sonnets as potential evidence that "William Shakespeare" was a pseudonym concealing the identity of the true author. The line is from sonnet 72: "My name be buried where my body is".

It's a very strange poem indeed. I'm at a loss as to how to interpret it, except to say that I doubt that it has any bearing on the SAQ. Please prove me wrong.

If nothing else, it shows what a consummate poet Bacon was, and playful with every turn of phrase, in spite of his fairly dark state of mind in this case.

O, lest the world should task you to recite
What merit lived in me that you should love,
After my death, dear love, forget me quite,
For you in me can nothing worthy prove;
Unless you would devise some virtuous lie,
To do more for me than mine own desert,
And hang more praise upon deceasèd I
Than niggard truth would willingly impart.
O, lest your true love may seem false in this,
That you for love speak well of me untrue,
My name be buried where my body is
And live no more to shame nor me nor you.
 For I am shamed by that which I bring forth,
 And so should you, to love things nothing worth.

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Eric Roberts said:

In one of her recent podcasts, Elizabeth Winkler refers in passing to a line from one of the sonnets as potential evidence that "William Shakespeare" was a pseudonym concealing the identity of the true author. The line is from sonnet 72: "My name be buried where my body is".

It's a very strange poem indeed. I'm at a loss as to how to interpret it, except to say that I doubt that it has any bearing on the SAQ. Please prove me wrong.

If nothing else, it shows what a consummate poet Bacon was, and playful with every turn of phrase, in spite of his fairly dark state of mind in this case.

O, lest the world should task you to recite
What merit lived in me that you should love,
After my death, dear love, forget me quite,
For you in me can nothing worthy prove;
Unless you would devise some virtuous lie,
To do more for me than mine own desert,
And hang more praise upon deceasèd I
Than niggard truth would willingly impart.
O, lest your true love may seem false in this,
That you for love speak well of me untrue,
My name be buried where my body is
And live no more to shame nor me nor you.
 For I am shamed by that which I bring forth,
 And so should you, to love things nothing worth.

Hi Eric,

Here are some ideas ...

image.png.46a66c430f97abd0d8a0910aa71ed043.png

The "BACON - TT" in acrostic has already been mentioned by Rob (Light-of-Truth).

"My name be buried where my body is"

I wondered if "my body" appeared elsewhere in Shakespeare's Sonnets.

Indeed, "my body" can be found in Sonnets 24, 72 , 74 and 151.

24 + 72 + 74 + 151 = 321  and 3 + 2 + 1 = 6 => F. BAC. ?

There is only one Sonnet in which his body is dead, and that is in one Sonnet that is on the same page, the Sonnet ... 74 !

74 is the simple cipher of WILLIAM and TUDOR.

Interestingly "My life hath in this line some interest" is the 26th line of the page and "memorial" is the 26th word of the Sonnet.

My life : "My" is the 16th word and "life" the 17th word - 16+17 = 33 = BACON

And we have BACON in acrostic just above.

The second "life" of the Sonnet is the 74th word.

Finally, "my body being dead" is on the 33rd line/verse of the page.

Thus "My name be buried where my body is " on the 6th line and "my body being dead" on the 33rd line give us ...

F. BACON

 

 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Wow! 1

image.png.b8c74f56d5551c745119c268cf9d3db8.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Allisnum2er said:

The "BACON - TT" in acrostic has already been mentioned by Rob (Light-of-Truth).

"My name be buried where my body is"

Yann! I wish I could hire you to manage my life, and my family's!

The phrase sounded familiar, as if I knew something about it. You, this is second time lately you reminded me of something and gave me a reminder, So I looked back and kind of remember writing it! LOL

Thank you for reading what I did, and remembering it. It appears to me that you have the most brilliant and amazing mind on Earth! You have officially replaced me as the most brilliant and amazing in my world! 🙂

 

 

  • Like 2

T A A A A A A A A A A A T
157     www.Light-of-Truth.com     287
<-- 1 8 8 1 1
O 1 1 8 8 1 -->

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Allisnum2er said:

"My name be buried where my body is"

I wondered if "my body" appeared elsewhere in Shakespeare's Sonnets.

Indeed, "my body" can be found in Sonnets 24, 72 , 74 and 151.

24 + 72 + 74 + 151 = 321  and 3 + 2 + 1 = 6 => F. BAC. ?

Again Yann, you have eyes that see beyond what most people can see. 😉

321? To me that rings of Day 321 which is fully contained in Sonnet 136 that ends with maybe Bacon's most powerful Shakespeare words, "...my name is Will".

https://www.light-of-truth.com/pyramid-GMT.php#Sonnet136

image.png.c166d1d53eeadb6f3b2eb91f748148d6.png

 

  • Wow! 2

T A A A A A A A A A A A T
157     www.Light-of-Truth.com     287
<-- 1 8 8 1 1
O 1 1 8 8 1 -->

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Allisnum2er said:

"My name be buried where my body is"

I wondered if "my body" appeared elsewhere in Shakespeare's Sonnets.

Indeed, "my body" can be found in Sonnets 24, 72 , 74 and 151.

24 + 72 + 74 + 151 = 321  and 3 + 2 + 1 = 6 => F. BAC. ?

There is only one Sonnet in which his body is dead, and that is in one Sonnet that is on the same page, the Sonnet ... 74 !

74 is the simple cipher of WILLIAM and TUDOR.

Interestingly "My life hath in this line some interest" is the 26th line of the page and "memorial" is the 26th word of the Sonnet.

My life : "My" is the 16th word and "life" the 17th word - 16+17 = 33 = BACON

And we have BACON in acrostic just above.

The second "life" of the Sonnet is the 74th word.

Finally, "my body being dead" is on the 33rd line/verse of the page.

Thus "My name be buried where my body is " on the 6th line and "my body being dead" on the 33rd line give us ...

F. BACON

Master Yann! Amazing visionary fabric you weave for us!

The first two lines on this page to set the theme are:

To doe more for me then mine owne desert,
And hang more praise vpon deceased I,

  • Like 2

T A A A A A A A A A A A T
157     www.Light-of-Truth.com     287
<-- 1 8 8 1 1
O 1 1 8 8 1 -->

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, Light-of-Truth said:

Yann! I wish I could hire you to manage my life, and my family's!

The phrase sounded familiar, as if I knew something about it. You, this is second time lately you reminded me of something and gave me a reminder, So I looked back and kind of remember writing it! LOL

Thank you for reading what I did, and remembering it. It appears to me that you have the most brilliant and amazing mind on Earth! You have officially replaced me as the most brilliant and amazing in my world! 🙂

 

 

Hi Rob ! Many Thanks my friend !❤️ However, it appears that I only remembered the "BACON TT"  part of your post ! I did not remember the rest of your demonstration nor the thoughts that I shared with you at that time !😅 So, thanks for the reminder too! 😉 Following my research on Sonnet 74, I made some very interesting discoveries this morning that I will try to share with you this evening in the "Sonnet 72" topic in order to keep this topic dedicated to "Podcasts". 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

image.png.b8c74f56d5551c745119c268cf9d3db8.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

Not a podcast but have you seen this? 

If I have one observation, not a criticism just an obs, it is a very 1980’s presentation, which in an age replete with easy, free access to modern imagery is a little baffling, but she (Ros) makes some excellent and valid points.  I know that when it comes to her questions about how open we all are to being wrong, I can hand-on-heart say, “very”. Balanced assessments are critical.

On that note, I like this for the very balanced POVs - and it’s not about Marlowe, so thought I’d share. It’s an interesting watch.

Edited by Kate
  • Like 3

 "For nothing is born without unity or without the point." amazon.com/dp/B0CLDKDPY8

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...