One Hundred Masks of Sir Francis Bacon: Wiki Pages for creative geniuses who were actually Francis Bacon Masked by a Pen-name

FB Decipherer

One of the reasons to take an interest in the Bacon Ciphers is that it allows us to identify which notable works from Sir Francis’s era were in fact created by him, but under one of his many pen-names. Sir Francis secretly left his name embedded in the text of his pseudonymous works, to leave no doubt as to who the actual author had been. Elizabeth Wells Gallup counted more than 100 of these! Some are hard to accept, such as John Milton, but with computer-aided decoding of the Biliteral Cipher, it may be possible to identify exactly where the hidden signatures had been concealed all along.

• Like 2
  • Wow! 1

53 minutes ago, FB Decipherer said:

Sir Francis secretly left his name embedded in the text of his pseudonymous works, to leave no doubt as to who the actual author had been. Elizabeth Wells Gallup counted more than 100 of these!

My guess is every 100 days that we all enjoy the B'Hive forum we have at least 157 instances of Bacon's name being discovered and shared by we who do this work with various techniques. So after 700 days or more since our launch, we likely have at least 1,099 or more new Bacon cipher signatures we have shared.

When you demonstrate Bacon's biliteral cipher with an clear message that someone else can duplicate using your rules, you may break the wall which is not the same as piercing the veil which we do often.

If you can do break the wall, you will be immortal. (But you are already just being on this forum!) 😉

• Wow! 2

T A A A A A A A A A A A T
157     www.Light-of-Truth.com     287
<-- 1 8 8 1 1
O 1 1 8 8 1 -->

From a link you shared in your profile I looked at this curious page.

Who is Hughe Singleton? I have been looking for a good H.S. connection for a few days or so.

https://gorhambury.org/public/exhibits/masks-of-sir-francis-bacon/

image.png.9da4588e45605b4b34b891a4625c24b2.png

and the next page that screams F BACON:

image.png.5c34031d79c350b41ab5c8c4853a876a.png

• Like 2

T A A A A A A A A A A A T
157     www.Light-of-Truth.com     287
<-- 1 8 8 1 1
O 1 1 8 8 1 -->

On 11/15/2023 at 6:18 PM, Light-of-Truth said:

My guess is every 100 days that we all enjoy the B'Hive forum we have at least 157 instances of Bacon's name being discovered and shared by we who do this work with various techniques. So after 700 days or more since our launch, we likely have at least 1,099 or more new Bacon cipher signatures we have shared.

When you demonstrate Bacon's biliteral cipher with an clear message that someone else can duplicate using your rules, you may break the wall which is not the same as piercing the veil which we do often.

If you can do break the wall, you will be immortal. (But you are already just being on this forum!) 😉

Thanks for the kind acknowledgement.

On 11/15/2023 at 9:18 PM, Light-of-Truth said:

From a link you shared in your profile I looked at this curious page.

Who is Hughe Singleton? I have been looking for a good H.S. connection for a few days or so.

https://gorhambury.org/public/exhibits/masks-of-sir-francis-bacon/

image.png.9da4588e45605b4b34b891a4625c24b2.png

and the next page that screams F BACON:

image.png.5c34031d79c350b41ab5c8c4853a876a.png

I'm not familiar with Mr. SIngleton. Is he another mask of FB?

• Like 1