THE T.T. CODEX

Hi everyone,

Today is the 400th Anniversary of Shakespeare's First Folio.

I initialy plan.ned to share with you a very special video to mark this occasion.

Sadly, I realised that I could not finish the one I had in mind within established timeframes.

So here is a short video, a small part of the big one that I hope to be able to finish in the next few weeks.

HAPPY FIRST FOLIO DAY !!!🎇

Edited by Rob at 007
Replaced video per Yann's request.
  • Like 2
  • Wow! 3

image.png.b8c74f56d5551c745119c268cf9d3db8.png

Hi Yann,

I have just watched your stunning, groundbreaking, transcendent video. An absolute MASTERCLASS. Everywhere you look you see things inserted there by FB and his Rosicrcucian Brotherhood that have gone unnoticed for centuries. The reason for this is plain enough to me. It requires a certain kind of superior mind, one which possesses high intelligence, combined with an extremely rare knowledge of esoteric teachings and texts, close reading, attention to the smallest of details, someone who is able to identify and discern subtle differences and nuances, and then able to readily comprehend all the patterns and complexities before you, that is way beyond the limitations of ordinary minds. AWESOME! 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Wow! 1

4 hours ago, Allisnum2er said:

Hi everyone,

Today is the 400th Anniversary of Shakespeare's First Folio.

I initialy planed to share with you a very special video to mark this occasion.

Sadly, I realised that I could not finish the one I had in mind within established timeframes.

So here is a short video, a small part of the big one that I hope to be able to finish in the next few weeks.

HAPPY FIRST FOLIO DAY !!!🎇

Seems to be a glitch - or the video has been taken down? All I get is a blank screen and ScreenShot2023-11-09at6_10_25am.png.e840757e2c8020a464167c6990428ea1.png

• Confused 1

7 hours ago, Allisnum2er said:

I watched for the third time, this time without distraction leaning back in my chair. Whew! Finally!

Amazing!

Yann, "Allisnum2er", you have a Gift for seeing into another dimension. It is incredible how you pierce through so many veils. It's like I am covered in fog even when I think I have good sight. Yet following your presentations is like a valuable ride for me. Yes, I see what you see, when you discover and share.

You are one of a kind, and very very special. There is a Universal purpose for you having such a truly visionary gift.

It would be so much fun to be in your presence as a student in a class you taught! 🙂

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

T A A A A A A A A A A A T
157     www.Light-of-Truth.com     287
<-- 1 8 8 1 1
O 1 1 8 8 1 -->

15 hours ago, Lawrence Gerald said:

Eric, have you reloaded it?

It's working! Thank you Rob. 

Thought you may find this of interest - see from 2:00 on. A genuine Lima 8 gold escudo minted in 1715 with the initials P. V. (Plus Ultra) and the two columns as in the Advancement of Learning frontispiece. Go figure... 

ScreenShot2023-11-09at9_35_58pm.png.3c35277b7cc118b97006313da13f0edd.png

Edited by Eric Roberts
  • Wow! 2

56 minutes ago, Eric Roberts said:

It's working! Thank you Rob. 

Thought you may find this of interest - see from 2:00 on. A genuine Lima 8 gold escudo minted in 1715 with the initials P. V. (Plus Ultra) and the two columns as in the Advancement of Learning frontispiece. Go figure... 

ScreenShot2023-11-09at9_35_58pm.png.3c35277b7cc118b97006313da13f0edd.png

A bit more about the "onza" (Spanish doubloon) but the explanation of the symbolism on the obverse of the coin is somewhat literal.

https://www.moneymuseum.com/en/coins?&id=42

Edited by Eric Roberts
  • Like 4

"T.T. Codex" has no clear implied meaning, does it? A meaning is being interpreted and suggested based on one sole explanation for TT (=33=Bacon).  I do not understand why this would not refer to a Triple Tau Codex, for example. Why is "H i RA m " not an idea of the personification of the Holy Royal Arch in a fictional character's life? Ben Johnson famously rejected Christianity and embraced Protestantism. It is not any run of the mill sort of Protestant religious belief he harbored. One could argue it is the same "enlightened" variety that men like Bacon and Rawley had ideas about. It is obviously closer to the mythical Hebrew texts than Christianity is. 

T.T. in the context of the T.T. mystery is the story of what comes after what is in between birth and death-- a life. Theta (death) and Tau (resurrection) are the letter symbols. 9 and 300 (9x300=27x100) in value. 8 and 19 in position (death and resurrection=8+19=27). The ship that explores between the pillars is also a human life.

Imperator for Bacon is a symbolic title which was given to him, not a title he gave to himself and described himself as. He had nothing to do with German Rosicrucianism where it appeared even if he was exposed to it as a current.

I have no idea why a sovereign would refer to a lesser monarch and not to a king of kings. Bacon, like you or I, is an heir in that way of thinking.

This entire presented narrative skirts the religious context that is so front and center in all of this. It is trying above else to make Bacon be the author of Shakespeare, something which is never given except by those who seem to now this prior to looking. It is always numerically derived by association to words which are used to hen craft a narrative by plugging them into a preexisting set of statements. It is taking what is being done overtly in symbolic representations to a totally new level of suggestion that we do not know is meant, imo. Who can say that this sort of wishful thinking is not happening?

There is no end to what can be suggested. "Francis Bacon is God" is just as easily suggested and demonstrated.

The Elias Artista has an end of times connotation. He was supposed to show up as a precursor to the messiah to show the world how the Natural laws fit in God's plan. It's a German mystical idea.  Not sure why Bacon would be dabbling in its edification. Bacon was not the Elias Artista. He showed nothing to the world in terms of how the Natural Laws fit into the plan. The German astronomers did to a larger degree. Bacon's scientific contributions are next to nil. He seems to be much more about how to go about cultivating a method to gain what the Elias was rumored to just dump in our laps. The Elias is clearly a not a sole person; he is the body of mankind which is being given the means to understand nature. That is he only way to kep this idea alive today. Elias comes from Eli. 

Edited by RoyalCraftiness
  • Like 1

Glad to know you are OK, being who you are!

I had never heard of "Elias Artista" before Yann's video. But I grew up a generic middle-class suburban type American not well read on Western Esoterism. Nor Shakespeare, before I learned of Bacon. I know even less about religions of the world.

It makes sense to me that you and Yann share some knowledge. Or at least an awareness of information far far away from my base of resources.

And curious to me, you two are on way different planes, as if polar opposites. Appearing at the same time.

You, CJ, appear to be a Master of Separation, compartmentalizing countless works, engravings, teachings, religions, concepts, and anything else that can be defined into entities all their own. You have "facts", and "accepted" knowledge in your bag of tricks. You have some tools to destroy beliefs, even you own.

Yann has a unique way to make everything connect. Yann has remarkable "sight" into the invisible world, incredible "intuition" with the ability to understand messages from beyond. Yann  reveals what is hidden.

You both share some territory, yet where he can weave the entire Universe into a single point with Love as the source of order you break the Universe into tiny pieces which are scattered all over the place disconnected in chaos.

I suspect you both are 100% accurate. Bacon might hint that we try to understand the Middle Way. 😉

• Like 1
  • Wow! 1

T A A A A A A A A A A A T
157     www.Light-of-Truth.com     287
<-- 1 8 8 1 1
O 1 1 8 8 1 -->

On 11/8/2023 at 7:03 PM, A Phoenix said:

Hi Yann,

I have just watched your stunning, groundbreaking, transcendent video. An absolute MASTERCLASS. Everywhere you look you see things inserted there by FB and his Rosicrcucian Brotherhood that have gone unnoticed for centuries. The reason for this is plain enough to me. It requires a certain kind of superior mind, one which possesses high intelligence, combined with an extremely rare knowledge of esoteric teachings and texts, close reading, attention to the smallest of details, someone who is able to identify and discern subtle differences and nuances, and then able to readily comprehend all the patterns and complexities before you, that is way beyond the limitations of ordinary minds. AWESOME! 

Hi A Phoenix,

Sorry for the delayed answer but I had just enough time last wednesday to like your post before leaving for a few days.

Once again, many thanks for your very supportive words that go straight to my heart. ❤️

I am really looking forward to finishing the full video and to sharing with you this short video in its proper context.

Warm regards.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 11/9/2023 at 12:53 AM, Light-of-Truth said:

I watched for the third time, this time without distraction leaning back in my chair. Whew! Finally!

Amazing!

Yann, "Allisnum2er", you have a Gift for seeing into another dimension. It is incredible how you pierce through so many veils. It's like I am covered in fog even when I think I have good sight. Yet following your presentations is like a valuable ride for me. Yes, I see what you see, when you discover and share.

You are one of a kind, and very very special. There is a Universal purpose for you having such a truly visionary gift.

It would be so much fun to be in your presence as a student in a class you taught! 🙂

Hi Rob,

Thank you for your feedback and your very kind words ! ❤️ I am glad you like the video. Just for the anecdote, I was a teacher for one year (many years ago) but I stopped because I felt out of place. This being same, I had not the same enthusiasm in my teaching area than the one that I have now during my research, by creating my videos, and by sharing the fruit of my research with you ! 😊

• Like 2

On 11/9/2023 at 5:35 PM, RoyalCraftiness said:

"T.T. Codex" has no clear implied meaning, does it? A meaning is being interpreted and suggested based on one sole explanation for TT (=33=Bacon).  I do not understand why this would not refer to a Triple Tau Codex, for example. Why is "H i RA m " not an idea of the personification of the Holy Royal Arch in a fictional character's life? Ben Johnson famously rejected Christianity and embraced Protestantism. It is not any run of the mill sort of Protestant religious belief he harbored. One could argue it is the same "enlightened" variety that men like Bacon and Rawley had ideas about. It is obviously closer to the mythical Hebrew texts than Christianity is. 

T.T. in the context of the T.T. mystery is the story of what comes after what is in between birth and death-- a life. Theta (death) and Tau (resurrection) are the letter symbols. 9 and 300 (9x300=27x100) in value. 8 and 19 in position (death and resurrection=8+19=27). The ship that explores between the pillars is also a human life.

Imperator for Bacon is a symbolic title which was given to him, not a title he gave to himself and described himself as. He had nothing to do with German Rosicrucianism where it appeared even if he was exposed to it as a current.

I have no idea why a sovereign would refer to a lesser monarch and not to a king of kings. Bacon, like you or I, is an heir in that way of thinking.

This entire presented narrative skirts the religious context that is so front and center in all of this. It is trying above else to make Bacon be the author of Shakespeare, something which is never given except by those who seem to now this prior to looking. It is always numerically derived by association to words which are used to hen craft a narrative by plugging them into a preexisting set of statements. It is taking what is being done overtly in symbolic representations to a totally new level of suggestion that we do not know is meant, imo. Who can say that this sort of wishful thinking is not happening?

There is no end to what can be suggested. "Francis Bacon is God" is just as easily suggested and demonstrated.

The Elias Artista has an end of times connotation. He was supposed to show up as a precursor to the messiah to show the world how the Natural laws fit in God's plan. It's a German mystical idea.  Not sure why Bacon would be dabbling in its edification. Bacon was not the Elias Artista. He showed nothing to the world in terms of how the Natural Laws fit into the plan. The German astronomers did to a larger degree. Bacon's scientific contributions are next to nil. He seems to be much more about how to go about cultivating a method to gain what the Elias was rumored to just dump in our laps. The Elias is clearly a not a sole person; he is the body of mankind which is being given the means to understand nature. That is he only way to kep this idea alive today. Elias comes from Eli. 

Hi C.J,

Thank you for your feedback.

I agree with you, T.T. can have many explanations. Now, as I said, this video is a part of a longer video with the analysis of other passages of the First Folio with numerous references to the number 33.

And there are also some slides that I did not put in this video.

For example, on the same page of "Troylus and Cressida" we can find a reference to "Artist" and to ...  "Maske",  two words that I found hidden in the middle of the prologue.

image.png.dff77c224ad1b7f500aec71d7e92fcf4.png

WMTT  in acrostic ( with W+M =21+12=33) could be the acronym of Worshipful Master Thirty-Three for W.M. Bacon.

Please note that I do not try to convince you, because indeed, if you are not open to the possibity that Bacon was Shakespeare, this slide clearly won't make you change your mind. 😄

• Wow! 2