Elizabethen Biformed Alphabets

On 10/17/2023 at 11:47 AM, RoyalCraftiness said:

There's no triangle or pyramid face in your 20+ year old demo. The rule that allows for one to be there is the one that says that by showing one it would be useful.

The Sonnets Pyramid is in my face, but you are so blind in your rigid blindness you couldn't see if it was lit up in neon lights. LOL

364 days is not a year. It is close enough to a year for you to have been able to fit it in and have no one question the calendar cycle imperfectly overlapping. This was not revealed to you who are not an oracle.

I did not have to fit the 364 Days in. And I 100% agree, I am not an Oracle. I am a Treasure Seeker on a Baconian path. All I do is share what I find. You seem to think I am a con artist getting rich off my discoveries, or whatever. Maybe I am creating my own religion? You've suggested that. But, yes, I am not an "Oracle". LOL

I do know, no matter how much I may describe what I see as a Treasure Seeker, very few will understand as the Veil that apparently protects (hides) it is no joke. I don't have a means to offer someone a Spear to Pierce it. I've been trying for 20+ years.

You somehow had to also "compute it" in your rulial space. As far as I am aware you've never admitted to that.

"Rulial"? Thanks for a new word. I've read a little just now and have no clue WTF it means or is. But I do like learning new things. 🙂

https://mathworld.wolfram.com/Ruliad.html

The ruliad may be defined as the entangled limit of everything that is computationally possible, i.e., the result of following all possible computational rules in all possible ways (Wolfram 2020, 2021).

How did I "compute" the Pyramid you seem to dismiss in your blind ignorance behind the Veil that I assume you will never Pierce?

It was carrying out the Kaye cipher up to 365. I did not invent it, but I never have seen it taken that far out.

A is 1 Simple cipher. Add 26 and you have 27 which is the Kaye cipher of A.

Add another 26 and you have 53, keep going and you get 79, 105, 131, 157, 183, 209, 235, 261, 287, 313, 339, and then 365.

The day I stumbled on this I drew a Pyramid to have a graphic to look at. 365 was at the top. That I did this on 9/11/2001 is special for me as it was such an important day. But no matter what you say, I never had to force a Pyramid to fit, it was my color pencil drawing that helped me understand whatever it was I was seeing. I don't even know why I drew a Pyramid, I just did.

So simple, so clean. All based on taking out the Baconian Kaye cipher a few steps further than I had seen before.

image.png.e9ab83b600bf032b809d830b5aee532d.png

• Wow! 2

T A A A A A A A A A A A T
157     www.Light-of-Truth.com     287
<-- 1 8 8 1 1
O 1 1 8 8 1 -->

The song and dance about the seals is extraneous. It's got nothing to do with this.

That is funny as Hell! LOL

But you got me remembering all those years ago as I worked out the letter O and the number 365 that did not even fit into the 154 Sonnets. Even then I was aware of an O and 365 connection from reading what I was reading in my Baconian passion. So of course that table I posted above already fit into my brain.

George Withers (1635) nailed it for me when I came across him after a little time. 🙂

Here is something I posted last year about 365:

Click here to read the thread...>>

• Like 1

<-- 1 8 8 1 1
O 1 1 8 8 1 -->

18 hours ago, Light-of-Truth said:

The Sonnets Pyramid is in my face, but you are so blind in your rigid blindness you couldn't see if it was lit up in neon lights. LOL

I did not have to fit the 364 Days in. And I 100% agree, I am not an Oracle. I am a Treasure Seeker on a Baconian path. All I do is share what I find. You seem to think I am a con artist getting rich off my discoveries, or whatever. Maybe I am creating my own religion? You've suggested that. But, yes, I am not an "Oracle". LOL

I do know, no matter how much I may describe what I see as a Treasure Seeker, very few will understand as the Veil that apparently protects (hides) it is no joke. I don't have a means to offer someone a Spear to Pierce it. I've been trying for 20+ years.

"Rulial"? Thanks for a new word. I've read a little just now and have no clue WTF it means or is. But I do like learning new things. 🙂

https://mathworld.wolfram.com/Ruliad.html

The ruliad may be defined as the entangled limit of everything that is computationally possible, i.e., the result of following all possible computational rules in all possible ways (Wolfram 2020, 2021).

How did I "compute" the Pyramid you seem to dismiss in your blind ignorance behind the Veil that I assume you will never Pierce?

It was carrying out the Kaye cipher up to 365. I did not invent it, but I never have seen it taken that far out.

A is 1 Simple cipher. Add 26 and you have 27 which is the Kaye cipher of A.

Add another 26 and you have 53, keep going and you get 79, 105, 131, 157, 183, 209, 235, 261, 287, 313, 339, and then 365.

The day I stumbled on this I drew a Pyramid to have a graphic to look at. 365 was at the top. That I did this on 9/11/2001 is special for me as it was such an important day. But no matter what you say, I never had to force a Pyramid to fit, it was my color pencil drawing that helped me understand whatever it was I was seeing. I don't even know why I drew a Pyramid, I just did.

So simple, so clean. All based on taking out the Baconian Kaye cipher a few steps further than I had seen before.

image.png.e9ab83b600bf032b809d830b5aee532d.png

Those who refuse to believe are too rigid. No. They are unrecruitable. They are not open enough to the ancient knowledge? No. They understand that what was older was less well informed. Those who claim to know anything beyond what is knowable to even the cleverest of modern men are too confident. There's the "con" word which gets exploited in the Ba "con". It's hard to know how confidence gets generated in the initial instance, but later adoptions rely on known mechanism. 

As is often the case, the WH questions are intractable to us. When anyone pretends to know, he has to suggest certainty as a discovered pocket of reducibility within what is so complex that it is essentially irreducible to us who do not even know the origins of the suggestions used. Simplistic stories take over, as they must. The average Joe cannot make heads or tails of any of this. There's relief in simple stories that entertain biases. He must be worked on at the level of "coincidences" marketed as "coincidences with meaning" in a world where nothing happens by chance, and where some call that synchronicity to imply that divine providence has gifted them with personal hints of the truth.

I'm getting alarmed by some of the repeated pronouncements you keep making. The Kaye cipher's attribution to Bacon is your idea. Push as I may, the only references I get to this go back to your website. The website in question is likened to a "truthpaper" by my trusty AI friend. Now, there's a harsh condemnation if I ever saw one. "Con"spiracy is also invoked. Could it be that it detects the confidence game that relies on overstating what is known? The nature of this place appears to be based on the exploitation of many such truthpapers, but they are expanding once again to "truthmedia" projects. The goal is recruitment. The hope is that enough has been done to recruit with in the face of a century+ worth of previous failure. The people involved, if one looks at the recent ventures, are closely tied to Christian evangelical media groups who are not limited to this sort of conspiracy peddling. They have been invested in rtelling the Templar stories of late. And yes, these people are con artists. A con is a confidence, so I don't necessarily view that as a bad/evil thing. Those who try and recruit must use a conman's approach. Capitalists are called upon to be con men, and we do live in a capitalist society after all. What constitutes capital isn't always money. Some Christians are interested in numbers of believers, for example. The greed there is a different type of greed. They vie to outnumber. Recruitment is paramount.

You are certainly not willing to accept the responsibility for your own pronouncements is what I get. You claim that the all seeing eye is at work within you now. Where does this idea come from? Out of curiosity, why does the eye get portrayed as being in the position of the lopped off part of the pyramid atop the octahedron? Well, it's where you will see the lightshow looking down through the crown of the diamond that has been polished with a certain "perfecting geometry" to receive the light of truth, isn't it? You tried to employ the same imagery with a lopped off pyramid. I don't think you understand exactly why you were biased towards that. By doing it you can certainly invoke the all seeing eye and claim any attributed qualities of it for you. "Step right up and look through the position of the eye that sees all" is what I imagine P.T. Barnum saying. The delusion is historically deep in America, which is a free-for-all loving land for con men to try their best at achieving their dreams.

Anyone who invents something out of his own imagination has a preferential position to view it with, no? No one else will see it that way that is not convinced to see it that way. That is where the con enters again. The con hopes to tap into the magic of the unknown mechanisms which allow for suggestions to be unconditionally accepted. It can be quick, but it may also require a ritualized immersion into the suggestions. A yearly calendar idea of daily immersion was envisioned by the Church a long time ago to go with a cradle to grave type of story telling. 

I'm glad you mentioned Stephen Wolfram's name. He's more or less putting the nail in the coffin of Bacon's contribution to 4th age of understanding (based in reason) as we speak. In a very long journey from ape like creatures knowing nothing but utility in tool making to relying first of the magical and then onward with the mythical and the mental (reason, logic) to explain the world with, we've now entered the computational age (not in the sense of our dependence on computers). We are slowly realizing that the nature of this reality is computational in its steps forward (what we call time).  What we are now discovering as a new perspective is going to help to release us from the errors in "understanding" of the past and the road blocks we have run up against in "knowing" using reductive approaches on preferential scales of information. Wolfram is worth listening to.  I appreciate that he has been a strong voice to warn people to the fact that LLMs will not ever be trustworthy. They have the potential to be very powerful conmen among us. That is the risk. The small conman is a problem, but the one with the power of the LLMs will recruit jut as effectively if we allow them the same freedom we have given humans recruit with.

2 hours ago, RoyalCraftiness said:

I'm getting alarmed by some of the repeated pronouncements you keep making.

You better stop CJ! I'm starting to blush, and are you telling me that I am on to something that might Shake up the World?

😉

<-- 1 8 8 1 1
O 1 1 8 8 1 -->

2 hours ago, RoyalCraftiness said:

I'm glad you mentioned Stephen Wolfram's name. He's more or less putting the nail in the coffin of Bacon's contribution to 4th age of understanding (based in reason) as we speak. In a very long journey from ape like creatures knowing nothing but utility in tool making to relying first of the magical and then onward with the mythical and the mental (reason, logic) to explain the world with, we've now entered the computational age (not in the sense of our dependence on computers). We are slowly realizing that the nature of this reality is computational in its steps forward (what we call time).  What we are now discovering as a new perspective is going to help to release us from the errors in "understanding" of the past and the road blocks we have run up against in "knowing" using reductive approaches on preferential scales of information. Wolfram is worth listening to.  I appreciate that he has been a strong voice to warn people to the fact that LLMs will not ever be trustworthy. They have the potential to be very powerful conmen among us. That is the risk

I'm curious about S.W. Maybe he and his theory is a reach over my head, but so is trying to figure out my iPhone sometimes as a true techy.

I get your, "The small conman is a problem..." that follows the above quote and is how you try to speak with me in public; a con man. If I am a con man, I do not know. I am a Baconian, that I do know. LOL

CJ, please start a post in a forum topic here on Th B'Hive that fits and expands on what you say above. Bacon reached a vast range of interests and people.

What is the 4th age of understanding? What are the first 3?

What did Bacon contribute?

"I'm glad you mentioned Stephen Wolfram's name. He's more or less putting the nail in the coffin of Bacon's contribution to 4th age of understanding (based in reason) as we speak."

<-- 1 8 8 1 1
O 1 1 8 8 1 -->

Some months back I did the initial work on a project for the Roboflow Open Source, cloud-based AI development platform, which I named Elizabethan Biformed Alphabets. I was hoping someone with much more experience than me with Convolutional Neural Networks would find the concept interesting enough to wish to contribute to the project, but so far no one has come forward.

The idea is to use AI and Machine Vision and write programs in the Python computer language to process digital facsimiles of the 1623 First Folio, to extract the Messages to the Future which Sir Francis left there for all of us. 

I have just changed the last line of each page of my website,  to read:

Do you have experience with Convolutional Neural Networks? Know anyone who does? See opportunity

Edited by FB Decipherer
  • Haha 1

16 hours ago, FB Decipherer said:

Do you have experience with Convolutional Neural Networks? Know anyone who does?

I had to look it up the first time you mentioned it. I'd suggest LinkedIn, but then you will hear from qualified applicants who want $150-$200 an hour.

If you can afford that, I might take some time to learn if it is easy... 😉

• Haha 2

<-- 1 8 8 1 1
O 1 1 8 8 1 -->

2 hours ago, Light-of-Truth said:

I had to look it up the first time you mentioned it. I'd suggest LinkedIn, but then you will hear from qualified applicants who want $150-$200 an hour.

If you can afford that, I might take some time to learn if it is easy... 😉

I spent more than a year evaluating many AI development products but then I finally stumbled across Roboflow:

https://roboflow.com/

Youtube

I especially liked the videos by the witty young Russian man, Pyotr.

Roboflow has its corporate headquarters in Des Moines, Iowa (?), not Russia.

Roboflow offers the most complete package I have seen. Its slightly surprising, but welcome motto is, "Democratizing AI".

My in-progress Roboflow project, Elizabethan Biformed Alphabets,  is still waiting, lonely and unloved. I revisited my write-up of its intention there just now and thought it was rather good.

Work with Convolutional Neural Networks is a branch of Data Science, so at some point a necessity will be doing some Python programming. [Yes, it was named after Monty Python]. The slightly surprising, but welcome motto for Python has been, "Being welcoming to Newcomers". Your progress, of course, will depend on what kind of prior experience you have with programming languages. A new overview Youtube I will be enjoying this afternoon is "How do Python, Java and C++ Actually work?", comparing and contrasting apparently.

The Colophon page of my website discloses the products I've used thus far, along with current prices. You should be able to get a 30-day trial from the products from JetBrains, which is the industry leader in Integrated Development Environments for Python.

I make extensive use of Google's Colab service, which has a generous initial tier of service, but learning how to operate within it is a bit of a challenge. Colab is quirky.

For the next few days I will be focusing on my Experiment Number Eleven, wherein I will be "Attempting to be the first person in 400 years to publish a detailed description of Bacon's Word Cipher." I will be putting the very simple Python code up on Colab for public consumption.

Please don't hesitate to reply if I can be of further assistance.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, FB Decipherer said:

[Yes, it was named after Monty Python].

I did not know that! Maybe I would have taken to Python a long time ago if I knew that. I cut my teeth with COBOL 74 in 1978. But was totally into Monty Python in those days.

Sometimes here on the B'Hive I am reminded of my possible favorite Monty Python skit, the "Argument Clinic". Does the lady say, "Mr. Bacon is free, but he's a little bit conciliatory. Ahh yes, Try Mr. Barnard; room 12."

"I want to complain!" LOL

• Like 1

<-- 1 8 8 1 1
O 1 1 8 8 1 -->

On 10/23/2023 at 7:23 PM, Light-of-Truth said:

I did not know that! Maybe I would have taken to Python a long time ago if I knew that. I cut my teeth with COBOL 74 in 1978. But was totally into Monty Python in those days.

Sometimes here on the B'Hive I am reminded of my possible favorite Monty Python skit, the "Argument Clinic". Does the lady say, "Mr. Bacon is free, but he's a little bit conciliatory. Ahh yes, Try Mr. Barnard; room 12."

"I want to complain!" LOL

In the US the audio LPs were available before reruns of the TV series, sometimes the production values were higher on the LPs.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, FB Decipherer said:

In the US the audio LPs were available before reruns of the TV series, sometimes the production values were higher on the LPs.

I had an album we all played, bought it while watching Monty Python on TV in the '70s. I think it was this album from 1971, but the one earlier with the Dead Parrot is familiar also. Maybe I had more than one.

https://www.montypython.com/music_Another Monty Python Record (1971)/13

Benny Hill was also a favorite for us. Along with Cheech and Chong and SNL. We all memorized and repeated skits in class at school from all of them. Back then disrupting the class in school was OK and our teachers were as stoned as we were.

Imagine a bunch of silly American high school kids faking English accepts to sound like Monty Python disrupting class every day!

"This parrot is no more! He has ceased to be! 'E's expired and gone to meet 'is maker! 'E's a stiff! Bereft of life, 'e rests in peace!"

"We ARE the Spanish Inquisition!"

"Well; spam, egg, sausage, and spam doesn't have much spam in it."

"She Turned Me Into A Newt!"

Just stumbled on this old favorite:

https://www.quora.com/What-are-your-favorite-Monty-Python-quotes

From the Album "Another Monty Python Record" The Lifeboat Sketch.

Sailor #1: Still no sign of land. How long is it?
Sailor #2: That's a rather personal question, sir.
Sailor #1: (low voice)You stupid git. I meant how long has it been in the lifeboat? You've destroyed the atmosphere now.
Sailor #2: I'm sorry.
Sailor #1: Shut up. Start again.
Sailor #2: 33 days, sir.
Sailor #1: Thirty-three days?
Sailor #2: We can't go on much longer. (low voices) I didn't think I destroyed the atmosphere.
Sailor #1: Shut up.
Sailor #2: Well, I don't think I did.
Sailor #1: 'Course you did.
Sailor #2: (aside, to 3) Did you think I destroyed the atmosphere?
Sailor #3: Yes I think you did.
Sailor #1: Shut up. Shut up!
Sailor #4: Have we started again? (slap)
Sailor #1: STILL no sign of land. How long is it?
Sailor #1: Thirty-three days?
Sailor #2: We can't go on much longer, sir. We haven't eaten since the fifth day.
Sailor #3: We're done for, we're done for!
Sailor #1: Shut up, Maudling.
Sailor #2: We've just got to keep hoping. Someone may find us.
Sailor #4: How we feeling, Captain?
Captain: Not too good. I...I feel so weak.
Sailor #2: We can't hold out much longer.
Captain: Listen...chaps...there's still a chance. I'm...done for, I've...got a gammy leg and I'm going fast; I'll never get through. But...some of you might. So...you'd better eat me.
Sailor #1: Eat you, sir?
Captain: Yes. Eat me.
Sailor #2: Iiuuhh! With a gammy leg?
Captain: You needn't eat the leg, Thompson. There's still plenty of good meat. Look at that arm.
Sailor #3: It's not just the leg, sir.
Captain: What do you mean?
Sailor #3: Well, sir...it's just that -
Captain: Why don't you want to eat me?
Sailor #3: I'd rather eat Johnson, sir! (points to sailor #4)
Sailor #2: So would I, sir.
Captain: I see.
Sailor #4: Well that's settled then...everyone's gonna eat me!
Sailor #1: Uh, well.
Sailor #2: What, sir?
Sailor #1:: No, no you go ahead, please, I won't.......
Sailor #4: Oh, nonsense, sir, you're starving. Tuck in.
Sailor #1: No, no, it's not that.
Sailor #2: What's the matter with Johnson, sir?
Sailor #1: Well, he's not kosher.
Sailor #3: That depends how we kill him, sir.
Sailor #1: Yes, that's true. But to be perfectly frank I...I like my meat a little more lean. I'd rather eat Hodges.
Sailor #2: Oh well, all right.
Sailor #3: I still prefer Johnson.
Captain: I wish you'd all stop bickering and eat me.
Sailor #2: Look. I tell you what. Those who want to can eat Johnson. And you, sir, can have my leg. And we make some stock from the Captain, and then we'll have Johnson cold for supper.
Sailor #1: Good thinking, Hodges.
Sailor #4: And we'll finish off with the peaches. (picks up a tin of peaches)
Sailor #3: And we can start off with the avocados. (picks up two avocados) Sailor #1: Waitress! (a waitress walks in) We've decided now, we're going to have leg of Hodges...

• Haha 2

<-- 1 8 8 1 1
O 1 1 8 8 1 -->

I started to post the below image of Marty Feldman yesterday making fun of Robert Cecil in a reply to A. Phoenix's post on a different thread. Just before posting I felt what I wrote was too offensive, not only to Robert Cecil's family and legacy as much as so many very nice people who have curved spines or whatever. So I deleted it.

Young Frankenstein might be the funniest movie ever made. And Marty Feldman's "hunchback" character is one all of us have loved and adored ever since the first time we saw him, no matter how hideous he was, or what side his hunch was on. LOL

So this is posted now with Love. A. Phoenix's post says about Cecil, "He also suffered from a curvature of the spine and was of low stature, and his physicality was cruelly mocked with Elizabeth referring to him as her ‘little pygmy’ and James as his ‘little beagle’."

If you are a fan of the late Marty Feldman, and might even remember his prime time TV show, there is nothing offensive about this image and it is almost like an old family photo of a dear family member very much Loved.

Jono comes to mind for the future generations...

image.png.b891ea88398d84d58b084d50bf6a2222.png

• Like 1

<-- 1 8 8 1 1
O 1 1 8 8 1 -->