Jump to content

Elizabethen Biformed Alphabets


Recommended Posts

45 minutes ago, Light-of-Truth said:

Nice biliteral offering! What I get excited about is that some silly binary idea will be the one that tells Bacon's story that can be duplicated even by Stratfordians.

Treasure seekers have a map to explore. Bacon describes a biliteral (binary) cipher that can leave secrets. Bacon's life is a mysterious topic.

That Bacon wrote Shakespeare has been hinted and suggested even when Bacon was alive. Various ciphers, although never any kind of proof, tell about his life.

Is there a Bacon cipher based on his Biliteral Cipher example with two type-styles in Shakespeare?

I'll suggest, in my opinion, that there may be a few messages by his pupils and friends, and maybe even a few by Bacon himself using two versions of type faces. But the example Bacon left in his works was of an almost impossible cipher system for human eyes. FR Decipherer just proved it again. Bacon, and his buddies knew it. That made it a perfect example of "Biliteral" that would filter out 94% of anybody who would care. (I was going to say 99%, but my wife is watching the Weather Channel snoozing and when I typed the first "9" the lady on TV was saying, "94%..., so I typed 94% which must be correct.)

Is there a Bacon cipher in Shakespeare?

Shakespeare is your map, there are treasures for every level of seeker who has a passion to seek.

 

 

There's many million ways something could be encoded. You would need the placement, the reading rule (key) and the transcription table (allegedly 6 of them?). To make it discoverable at all, you'd presumably have to be pointed to a place and have the key maybe dangled in front of you. The entire exercise may be a waste of time since the goal is to try and show that Bacon wrote Shakespeare. If he did not then you very likely won't find anything, will you? I f one suspects Rosicrucian involvement then I would argue the place to look is outside of the plays where things were added after the fact. Looking in The Tempest is presumably everyone's preferred starting point. Based on the flavor of what we are seeing and what I have seen implicated in other treatments of the TT mystery I would be partial to looking in Macbeth and in the Merchant of Venice (possibly in the famous oration about accepting the Jew as your equal). It's so daunting when you have nothing to go with that I hardly think it is worth even trying.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Light-of-Truth said:

Nice biliteral offering! What I get excited about is that some silly binary idea will be the one that tells Bacon's story that can be duplicated even by Stratfordians.

Treasure seekers have a map to explore. Bacon describes a biliteral (binary) cipher that can leave secrets. Bacon's life is a mysterious topic.

That Bacon wrote Shakespeare has been hinted and suggested even when Bacon was alive. Various ciphers, although never any kind of proof, tell about his life.

Is there a Bacon cipher based on his Biliteral Cipher example with two type-styles in Shakespeare?

I'll suggest, in my opinion, that there may be a few messages by his pupils and friends, and maybe even a few by Bacon himself using two versions of type faces. But the example Bacon left in his works was of an almost impossible cipher system for human eyes. FR Decipherer just proved it again. Bacon, and his buddies knew it. That made it a perfect example of "Biliteral" that would filter out 94% of anybody who would care. (I was going to say 99%, but my wife is watching the Weather Channel snoozing and when I typed the first "9" the lady on TV was saying, "94%..., so I typed 94% which must be correct.)

Is there a Bacon cipher in Shakespeare?

Shakespeare is your map, there are treasures for every level of seeker who has a passion to seek.

 

 

The fact the last page in the FF is misnumbered in a way that  involves chirality is of possible interest. 399 and 993 divided by 3 are 133 and 331 (similar to the 13:31 mustard seed reference) the sum of these two numbers divided by 9 is 154+ 2/3. The difference of the two divided by 6 is 99.

993/399=0.40 is interesting.

It doesn't look like an honest mistake to me.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 10/10/2023 at 10:08 PM, Light-of-Truth said:

CJ, knowing you for as long as you have been annoying us, this is a shiny Arrowhead for me! But I will look to see if your cipher can be duplicated. You may be acting like Alan Green merely pretending to see beyond the Veil. 🙂

"The corresponding letters are B and Z"

The Two Pillars?

I'm gonna check you on that, hopefully tomorrow morning...

spacer.png

This is based on the description in the two passages I referred to from the HB.

18 + 5 + 4= 27 ; 18 is of course the elongated triangle small angle value which is produced by going though the pillars to the two points in North America by alignment.

18/27=0.667. This the same ratio that is observed in the column bodies in the Sylva Sylavrum illustartion.

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, RoyalCraftiness said:

There's many million ways something could be encoded. You would need the placement, the reading rule (key) and the transcription table (allegedly 6 of them?). To make it discoverable at all, you'd presumably have to be pointed to a place and have the key maybe dangled in front of you. The entire exercise may be a waste of time since the goal is to try and show that Bacon wrote Shakespeare. If he did not then you very likely won't find anything, will you? I

A quote from the above quote, "The entire exercise may be a waste of time since the goal is to try and show that Bacon wrote Shakespeare."

I may be pushing the limits a bit here, but I tend the think even a passionate Oxfordian fully on a path of lies is probably much happier, healthier, and more successful than if they had no passion at all.

CJ, you are telling treasure hunters that it is a waste of time trying to show that Bacon wrote Shakespeare. Well, you and everyone before you keep saying it. LOL

There are millions of ways to discover hidden treasures. The Bacon-Shakespeare cipher treasure hunt is perhaps the best.

A waste of time? Not for me with 26 years in and countless money out of my pocket feeding my passion. The value of the Bacon-Shakespeare treasure hunt is dancing with the top few most important anythings in my life.

The rewards?

My life has been an exciting journey into incredible secret knowledge. I get such a kick out of that!

😉

 

  • Like 2

T A A A A A A A A A A A T
157     www.Light-of-Truth.com     287
<-- 1 8 8 1 1
O 1 1 8 8 1 -->

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, RoyalCraftiness said:

This is based on the description in the two passages I referred to from the HB.

18 + 5 + 4= 27 ; 18 is of course the elongated triangle small angle value which is produced by going though the pillars to the two points in North America by alignment.

18/27=0.667. This the same ratio that is observed in the column bodies in the Sylva Sylavrum illustartion.

Earlier you mentioned, "That yields:  AABAB and BABAA These are for the characters: F W"

F W is 27 Simple cipher and 53 Kaye, but I like that F is Francis and W is William, but two Williams; Tudor and Shakespeare.

So Francis with two Williams is a third, or 33.333... when we always thought of FRANCIS as 67.777... 😉

 

  • Like 1

T A A A A A A A A A A A T
157     www.Light-of-Truth.com     287
<-- 1 8 8 1 1
O 1 1 8 8 1 -->

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Light-of-Truth said:

A quote from the above quote, "The entire exercise may be a waste of time since the goal is to try and show that Bacon wrote Shakespeare."

I may be pushing the limits a bit here, but I tend the think even a passionate Oxfordian fully on a path of lies is probably much happier, healthier, and more successful than if they had no passion at all.

CJ, you are telling treasure hunters that it is a waste of time trying to show that Bacon wrote Shakespeare. Well, you and everyone before you keep saying it. LOL

There are millions of ways to discover hidden treasures. The Bacon-Shakespeare cipher treasure hunt is perhaps the best.

A waste of time? Not for me with 26 years in and countless money out of my pocket feeding my passion. The value of the Bacon-Shakespeare treasure hunt is dancing with the top few most important anythings in my life.

The rewards?

My life has been an exciting journey into incredible secret knowledge. I get such a kick out of that!

😉

 

There's no secret knowledge. The hype is the secret.

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Light-of-Truth said:

Earlier you mentioned, "That yields:  AABAB and BABAA These are for the characters: F W"

F W is 27 Simple cipher and 53 Kaye, but I like that F is Francis and W is William, but two Williams; Tudor and Shakespeare.

So Francis with two Williams is a third, or 33.333... when we always thought of FRANCIS as 67.777... 😉

 

 We don't know what it means in terms of Francis Bacon or William Shakespeare, because nothing is revealed by these tantalizing numbering games. It does not seem to be something that would have been accessible to Shakespeare with his limited education, but who knows. The Lard works in mysterious ways. So far, what I've probed here has only appeared in the parts that are outside of the plays. There's a very high degree of religious symbolism and number play involved. 

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, RoyalCraftiness said:

There's no secret knowledge. The hype is the secret.

You are so full of Shat, CJ! LOL

20 years ago right this moment I was launching my Light-of-Truth.com website after a couple years or so of planning and writing, making graphics, etc.

October 14, 2003 (Day 287). I switched on everything as the UK was starting Day 287. By the time I went to bed the entire World was starting to hear my big announcement, "Francis Bacon was born as William Tudor and wrote as William Shakespeare.'

20 years ago right now I was making public that which I held closely for at least two years in my chest.

Of course I could barely sleep anticipating an overwhelming flood of questions and requests for more information about my discoveries. I think I even bought a new shirt in case cameras were outside my home.

I could have slept in very late. LOL

Now it is approaching Day 287 (October 14) 20 years later and already it is in part of the World. Today is a Friday the 13th, just like way back when in some fable I hear now and then. Is it that the Templar's first full day in the shadows was day 287?

Tomorrow night, Day 287 in 2023 which is in the 400 year anniversary of the First Folio we have an eclipse in the New Atlantis. Its an annular eclipse which means the Moon is the farthest away from Earth while perfectly between the Sun and Earth.

For some years I have promised myself I'd redo my old lame website and re-launch tonight. Right now was supposed to be my second better defined launch. 🙂

Times flies...

400 years ago right now Francis and Ben, and others in their inner circle were beginning to launch the First Folio.

Tonight, within a few minutes going into Day 287 in 2023 it appears to be me and you, CJ, who are realizing on the B'Hive my dream of what today would be. Not what I expected, but I am not disappointed.

20 years of thinking of this moment, I defer to ChatGPT:

image.png.0e103fa18cc24539a65de8515e9c32a7.png

Happy Day 287!

 

  • Like 2

T A A A A A A A A A A A T
157     www.Light-of-Truth.com     287
<-- 1 8 8 1 1
O 1 1 8 8 1 -->

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 hours ago, RoyalCraftiness said:

The other obvious binary is the presence of two capitalized words in a line or not. The capitalization of words seems to be arbitrary.

That yields:  AABAB and BABAA

These are for the characters: F W

Here we have two letters which point to each other in the ancient Greek. The sound for W was denoted by the F character. F's value in ancient Greek was 6. It is conserved in the Latin with the f in the 6th position. In Greek today the "w" sound is a lower case Phi symbol which is the 21st position. There's a similar 6+21=27 that comes out of digamma and F. It may be that 27 was cleverly pointed to in two ways using what are two readily observed binaries.

If you recall, I made a post showing that the Droeshout portrait of the "geometric man" was an image based in 27 degree angles. 3^3 appears to be well accounted for.  In the First Folio. FF, for what it is worth, is 66, which can be cleverly given as FW.

I suppose one could also suggest that F is tag-teaming with W in the FF. 

Hi CJ,

I like your first discovery using the Binary system leading you to BZ.

I would add that B(2) + Z(24) = 26 

26 is the value of YHVH in Hebrew, and it can also represent B(2)F(6).

Regarding your second proposition, I think that you've made a mistake.

Indeed, if we take in count the presence of TWO capitalized words in a line (A) or not (B) it gives ...

https://internetshakespeare.uvic.ca/Library/facsimile/book/SLNSW_F1/2/index.html%3fzoom=1275.html

 image.png.6ddccd9c108c4de6dcd8201201ef4c64.png  

AAABB / BABAB

Bacon's cipher - Wikipedia

AAABB = D  BABAB = X

DX

I can't explain you the reason, but it brings me back 7 years in the past , at the very beginning of my travel thanks to my Oracle Cards.

Note that D(4) + X(22) = B(2) + Z(24) = 26

And personally, when I see 26 , I link it to page 26 of Histories in the play "The life and Death of Richard the Second".

https://internetshakespeare.uvic.ca/Library/facsimile/book/SLNSW_F1/348/index.html%3fzoom=1275.html

image.png.2ad4a7418694f453510575c7dd3d1381.png

This page is the only page of the FF where can be found a reference to the Speare and the Falcon (TWO symbols of Shakespeare's Coat of arms) together.

image.png.4686c0613b89ad73af6cc5911fc79786.png

FR. BACO

image.png.b03a3c246264e6a8975479b1de985da5.png

Can it be the anagram of ROTAS/SATOR then BACON and HT ?

Another possible anagram is BACON - TT - ROSA - H (The Queen mother of Consonant)

image.png.057c79df5e2d9121b34c06bffbeee72e.png

And notice the Feast of Battell with a "YOGH" instead of a letrer B.

"Yogh or 303"

  • Wow! 2

image.png.b8c74f56d5551c745119c268cf9d3db8.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Light-of-Truth said:

You are so full of Shat, CJ! LOL

20 years ago right this moment I was launching my Light-of-Truth.com website after a couple years or so of planning and writing, making graphics, etc.

October 14, 2003 (Day 287). I switched on everything as the UK was starting Day 287. By the time I went to bed the entire World was starting to hear my big announcement, "Francis Bacon was born as William Tudor and wrote as William Shakespeare.'

20 years ago right now I was making public that which I held closely for at least two years in my chest.

Of course I could barely sleep anticipating an overwhelming flood of questions and requests for more information about my discoveries. I think I even bought a new shirt in case cameras were outside my home.

I could have slept in very late. LOL

Now it is approaching Day 287 (October 14) 20 years later and already it is in part of the World. Today is a Friday the 13th, just like way back when in some fable I hear now and then. Is it that the Templar's first full day in the shadows was day 287?

Tomorrow night, Day 287 in 2023 which is in the 400 year anniversary of the First Folio we have an eclipse in the New Atlantis. Its an annular eclipse which means the Moon is the farthest away from Earth while perfectly between the Sun and Earth.

For some years I have promised myself I'd redo my old lame website and re-launch tonight. Right now was supposed to be my second better defined launch. 🙂

Times flies...

400 years ago right now Francis and Ben, and others in their inner circle were beginning to launch the First Folio.

Tonight, within a few minutes going into Day 287 in 2023 it appears to be me and you, CJ, who are realizing on the B'Hive my dream of what today would be. Not what I expected, but I am not disappointed.

20 years of thinking of this moment, I defer to ChatGPT:

image.png.0e103fa18cc24539a65de8515e9c32a7.png

Happy Day 287!

 

The "secret" is how to get to heaven. This is of course Christian mythology that has nothing to do with the ancient Hebrew beliefs. The Old Testament doesn't resurrect you. There's an obvious attempt to try and weave the two together via number games meant to impress. The Protestant and the Jewish are esoterically married in Freemasonry. One of the ways that appears to be exploited is to use number based syllogism which had appeal to early empiricists and proponents of the geometric cosmological view . It's not so much knowledge as it is an attempt at rewriting history. It may be harsh to call it a lie, but the myths are being altered to try and give weight to the Protestant worldview.

If there is an annular eclipse today that's great. It would have been possible to calculate when these would occur and make 400 years figure (if one wanted that). It appears to have been something that was done in other cases. There's nothing to be taken by the coincidence even if it was not accounted for. 

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Allisnum2er said:

Hi CJ,

I like your first discovery using the Binary system leading you to BZ.

I would add that B(2) + Z(24) = 26 

26 is the value of YHVH in Hebrew, and it can also represent B(2)F(6).

Regarding your second proposition, I think that you've made a mistake.

Indeed, if we take in count the presence of TWO capitalized words in a line (A) or not (B) it gives ...

https://internetshakespeare.uvic.ca/Library/facsimile/book/SLNSW_F1/2/index.html%3fzoom=1275.html

 image.png.6ddccd9c108c4de6dcd8201201ef4c64.png  

AAABB / BABAB

Bacon's cipher - Wikipedia

AAABB = D  BABAB = X

DX

I can't explain you the reason, but it brings me back 7 years in the past , at the very beginning of my travel thanks to my Oracle Cards.

Note that D(4) + X(22) = B(2) + Z(24) = 26

And personally, when I see 26 , I link it to page 26 of Histories in the play "The life and Death of Richard the Second".

https://internetshakespeare.uvic.ca/Library/facsimile/book/SLNSW_F1/348/index.html%3fzoom=1275.html

image.png.2ad4a7418694f453510575c7dd3d1381.png

This page is the only page of the FF where can be found a reference to the Speare and the Falcon (TWO symbols of Shakespeare's Coat of arms) together.

image.png.4686c0613b89ad73af6cc5911fc79786.png

FR. BACO

image.png.b03a3c246264e6a8975479b1de985da5.png

Can it be the anagram of ROTAS/SATOR then BACON and HT ?

Another possible anagram is BACON - TT - ROSA - H (The Queen mother of Consonant)

image.png.057c79df5e2d9121b34c06bffbeee72e.png

And notice the Feast of Battell with a "YOGH" instead of a letrer B.

"Yogh or 303"

Yes, thanks to your heads up I've noticed that the FW result does not come out of the double capitalization binary. It's from something else I considered, and I misattributed it to that rule. The double capitalization rule produces AAABB and BABAA or DW, or DX in the case of your rule. I'm staring at a page trying to decipher which of the many rules I have considered to decipher with and I am afraid that I haven't left myself enough clues to know for sure (I didn't write it down). For the time being the FW suggestion is of no use. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

As mentioned, i, a Newbie, am having inordinate difficulty responding/replying to those who have kindly reached out to me, please excuse me i am not intentionally ignoring you.

A real Elizabethan, i'm not impressed with "Smart Phones"/"Mobiles"/"Handi-s", i would prefer to be writing to my friends using a goose quill pen, perhaps but not necessarily with a steel nib. And I have always had mixed feelings about the Telephone, though i think the Telegraph was a good idea.

So please understand i am providing here to you an xxx-exotic express channel to the innermost Bacon Bilateral Cipher original documents, please DO NOT activate this link unless you want to become more immersed in the deep inner levels of the Cryptographic Labyrinth that Our Lord Sir Francis planted in 1623, and WHATEVER YOU DO, do NOT 'maximize' the thing you see once you get there. Maximize that thing and you will be a Goner.

Thanks,

FB Decipherer

-------------------

The Keys for Deciphering the Greatest Work of Sir Francis Bacon, Riverbank Press
 

27/108 to 28/108

95/108 to 99/108

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

  • Thanks 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 10/14/2023 at 12:49 AM, Light-of-Truth said:

You are so full of Shat, CJ! LOL

20 years ago right this moment I was launching my Light-of-Truth.com website after a couple years or so of planning and writing, making graphics, etc.

October 14, 2003 (Day 287). I switched on everything as the UK was starting Day 287. By the time I went to bed the entire World was starting to hear my big announcement, "Francis Bacon was born as William Tudor and wrote as William Shakespeare.'

20 years ago right now I was making public that which I held closely for at least two years in my chest.

Of course I could barely sleep anticipating an overwhelming flood of questions and requests for more information about my discoveries. I think I even bought a new shirt in case cameras were outside my home.

I could have slept in very late. LOL

Now it is approaching Day 287 (October 14) 20 years later and already it is in part of the World. Today is a Friday the 13th, just like way back when in some fable I hear now and then. Is it that the Templar's first full day in the shadows was day 287?

Tomorrow night, Day 287 in 2023 which is in the 400 year anniversary of the First Folio we have an eclipse in the New Atlantis. Its an annular eclipse which means the Moon is the farthest away from Earth while perfectly between the Sun and Earth.

For some years I have promised myself I'd redo my old lame website and re-launch tonight. Right now was supposed to be my second better defined launch. 🙂

Times flies...

400 years ago right now Francis and Ben, and others in their inner circle were beginning to launch the First Folio.

Tonight, within a few minutes going into Day 287 in 2023 it appears to be me and you, CJ, who are realizing on the B'Hive my dream of what today would be. Not what I expected, but I am not disappointed.

20 years of thinking of this moment, I defer to ChatGPT:

image.png.0e103fa18cc24539a65de8515e9c32a7.png

Happy Day 287!

 

There's nothing inherently special about Oct. 14 in the yearly calendar that would merit a grand celebration. This entire obscure obsession with 287 is something that comes out of gematria again (Rosicrucian themed), and that is what is causing this attribution. There's no other way to get there. You've gone to the Sonnet in question and have read there something you've imagined is a reference to your own "tables"? Is that right? Or is it tables in the Hall of Records?

I've shown you explicitly how it is the line number that is in fact relating to days in the construction that exploits 2156 lines. The number divides by 6 to map to 360 which is of use to refer to a cycle. The 6 cycles involved are 6 years expressed in lunar terms. This we can tie to the number 72 and the 5 pointed star.

Line 1696 minus 365 days is 1331, and that is the 13:31 mustard seed reference again. 16:96 is 1:6 

1331 -365= 966; 96:6=16=1. 966-366=600. The consistency of the involvement of 3,6 and 9 is obvious, but it is not there to begin with 287. You've struggled to get a meaning for 287, so to gematria you went. Of course it had to be gematria that has a link to areas where this is desired to go.

The first 6 factors of 1696 are 1, 2, 4, 8, 16, 32. These are all first 6 powers of 2 going to 2^5. This is also the bitspace of the bilateral cipher. The next factor is not 2^6; it's 53. How very Pythagorean... 

The number you want to be focused on is 1080 (6x6x6x10) and its multiples, of which 2160 accounts for your 2156. The ability to overlap that to 4 x 27 x 10 is what is of value. The business of making multiple cycles map onto each other is not perfect. In the end it requires "fudging" to make it all appear to be part of one cyclical geometric Theory Of Everything. This is the pathetic nature of the 17th century exercise of mapping astronomical cycles to Biblically implied cycles. It allows for many various "close calls" that can be glossed over with the idea of "one last step" to perfection. 26 is not 27.  28 is not 29. 32 is not 33. 66 is not 67. 99 is not 100. 364 is not 365...and of course 6 days of work until the perfection of the 7th off day is the most basic accounting for extra days. 6 and 7 must be made to fit the idea of perfection in the narrative after all. And it can be made to work if one allows it. Off by one never dissuaded the early Christian empiricists, apparently. The consequences are also seen with eclipse prognostication which were often missed by a day or two. 

We've come a long way. Imagine if we thought of the cosmos in these terms today. Sadly, some still see merit in celebrating these examples of the primitiveness of ancient thinking. Hall of records my arse...Those are the stars. The way to get a glimpse of that place is to bump your head really hard. Then you start to see the scintillating geometric light show that is akin to looking into the diamond. This was presumably "evidence" to early empiricists that something geometric was going on in the head if you just impaired it sufficiently to be "enlightened".

The places you are willing to haul this story to amazes me. Pyramids that don't exist, holy days that have no meaning... It's scary to see the efforts being made to convince others of things without the slightest bit of solidity in the basic premises. In the fact of that I get to be told that I am full of shit. If I said that to some people here I'd be hit with abusive behavior condemnation. Not knowing what you are dealing with and aggressively trying to promote some interpretation of is abusive behavior towards your fellow man, imho. Not making the effort to understand what you are seeing and why you are seeing it is not acceptable, and describing yourself as a dullard is no defense 30 years after the fact.  The desire to repeat the mistakes of old when there was certainly no good understanding of anything yet is not cool. The fact that all this is being married so closely with Old Testament stories does not even get addressed here.  Someone in the past was full of shit, but for them it is somewhat understandable. They were already convinced of some things, so they were doomed to fail. Fail they did.  We're lucky today that we do not require anything to jibe with Biblical accounts and the divine arithmetic of the ancients.

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, RoyalCraftiness said:

There's nothing inherently special about Oct. 14 in the yearly calendar that would merit a grand celebration.

The first full Day of the Templars being behind the Veil a long time ago? Day 287 for we few who are aware of the Seal numbers 157 and 287.

I just endured the most horrible muggy hot Florida weather on Friday the 13th three days ago. October 13 and it was like a sauna even before the sun came up. Now it is cool, maybe a bit chilly, and breezy with beautiful clear blue sky with puffy white clouds. The morning when I got up on October 14 the front had passed and everything was fresh.

4 hours ago, RoyalCraftiness said:

I've shown you explicitly how it is the line number that is in fact relating to days in the construction that exploits 2156 lines.

If you had been paying attention, you'd know there are not 2156 lines in the Sonnets. There are 2,155.

Sonnet 99 has 15 lines instead of 14, and Sonnet 126 only has 12 lines of words. That is why Line 2001 is the last line of the 13th Tier. I thought I have shared that with you.

  • Like 2

T A A A A A A A A A A A T
157     www.Light-of-Truth.com     287
<-- 1 8 8 1 1
O 1 1 8 8 1 -->

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, RoyalCraftiness said:

Pyramids that don't exist

Right after Sonnet 122 ( TThy gift, thy tables, are within my brain.) ...

Sonnet 123

No! Time, thou shalt not boast that I do change:
Thy pyramids built up with newer might
To me are nothing novel, nothing strange;
They are but dressings of a former sight.
Our dates are brief, and therefore we admire
What thou dost foist upon us that is old,
And rather make them born to our desire
Than think that we before have heard them told.
Thy registers and thee I both defy,
Not wondering at the present nor the past;
For thy records and what we see doth lie,
Made more or less by that continual haste.
   This I do vow, and this shall ever be:
   I will be true, despite thy scythe and thee.

 "Pyramids" also appears once in the First Folio, on page 144 of Macbeth.

https://internetshakespeare.uvic.ca/Library/facsimile/book/SLNSW_F1/752/index.html%3Fzoom=850.html

But you will be probably more interested in the first line of that page and the last line of page 143 😊.

 

 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

image.png.b8c74f56d5551c745119c268cf9d3db8.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Allisnum2er said:

Right after Sonnet 122 ( TThy gift, thy tables, are within my brain.) ...

Sonnet 123

No! Time, thou shalt not boast that I do change:
Thy pyramids built up with newer might
To me are nothing novel, nothing strange;
They are but dressings of a former sight.
Our dates are brief, and therefore we admire
What thou dost foist upon us that is old,
And rather make them born to our desire
Than think that we before have heard them told.
Thy registers and thee I both defy,
Not wondering at the present nor the past;
For thy records and what we see doth lie,
Made more or less by that continual haste.
   This I do vow, and this shall ever be:
   I will be true, despite thy scythe and thee.

 "Pyramids" also appears once in the First Folio, on page 144 of Macbeth.

https://internetshakespeare.uvic.ca/Library/facsimile/book/SLNSW_F1/752/index.html%3Fzoom=850.html

But you will be probably more interested in the first line of that page and the last line of page 143 😊.

 

 

Thank you Yann for being aware that we are in Sonnet 123 right now. 🙂

https://www.light-of-truth.com/pyramid-GMT.php#Sonnet123

You made my Day! Big time!

  • Like 2

T A A A A A A A A A A A T
157     www.Light-of-Truth.com     287
<-- 1 8 8 1 1
O 1 1 8 8 1 -->

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Allisnum2er said:

 "Pyramids" also appears once in the First Folio, on page 144 of Macbeth.

https://internetshakespeare.uvic.ca/Library/facsimile/book/SLNSW_F1/752/index.html%3Fzoom=850.html

But you will be probably more interested in the first line of that page and the last line of page 143 😊.

OMG!

I confess, I have not read nor spent time in Macbeth, but page 144 and the 143 lead in is for treasure seekers seeking treasures.

Why do I not know this line on page 144 even though I assume I have heard it?

"Finger of Birth-strangled Babe"

image.png.e576a28d7432c7e5a8c7cc2feda81d65.png

I must be the lone Baconian who has not indulged into Macbeth and especially pages 143 and 144.

SIR FRANCIS BACON is 144 Simple cipher.

The first letters on the left that start the lines of the above clip are NFDMAF F T which is 67 Simple cipher the same as FRANCIS.

Page 144 is blowing my mind. And I have missed it so long even if I have been here before!

Fire burne,and Cauldron bubble.

The "World's a Bubble" I have heard. 😉

"Baboones blood"? Along with a finger of a "Birth-strangled Babe"?

Then the Charme is firme and good? Oh my, I can smell Dee's presence! 🙂

 

 

 

  • Like 2

T A A A A A A A A A A A T
157     www.Light-of-Truth.com     287
<-- 1 8 8 1 1
O 1 1 8 8 1 -->

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Think about this:

Finger of Birth-strangled Babe,
Ditch-deliuerd'd by a Drab,

 

I actually played with Drab in my head today, curious of the choice of words.

Listening to music, sitting outside I thought about Drab reversed is Bard.

The Finger of the Birth-strangled Babe is of course Bacon and his life. His life story is even after 400 years still being ditch delivered by a Bard. (Or is it a Drab?)

 

  • Like 2

T A A A A A A A A A A A T
157     www.Light-of-Truth.com     287
<-- 1 8 8 1 1
O 1 1 8 8 1 -->

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, RoyalCraftiness said:

You've struggled to get a meaning for 287, so to gematria you went. Of course it had to be gematria that has a link to areas where this is desired to go.

Seriously, I've never struggled to get a meaning out of 287. In fact, I feel like I've learned a little more about the Seal numbers 157 and 287 that I am worthy of knowing.

Gematria is one of my tools, of many. Bacon's and Shakespeare's works are the meadows and hillsides where I use my tools.

You suggest gematria is a fake link to anything? CJ, how old is gematria? Has it ever, or never, been used on a large scale?

 

  • Like 2

T A A A A A A A A A A A T
157     www.Light-of-Truth.com     287
<-- 1 8 8 1 1
O 1 1 8 8 1 -->

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, RoyalCraftiness said:

The places you are willing to haul this story to amazes me. Pyramids that don't exist, holy days that have no meaning... It's scary to see the efforts being made to convince others of things without the slightest bit of solidity in the basic premises. In the fact of that I get to be told that I am full of shit.

You are not Fooling me, you know exactly what I say. You are the self-proclaimed "Prankster" so everything you say is the opposite of what you mean.

It is inDeed very scary to a Stratfordian who depends on the Willy Myth for their prestige.

I believe Bacon is teaching us how to break Free of centuries of religious dogma and control that you express fear about.

Pyramids do exist, and you know better than me. Day 287 to me is not "Holy", whatever that means. It is a the first Day after passing beyond Tier 11 with a double T typo. That's all. 😉

 

 

  • Like 2

T A A A A A A A A A A A T
157     www.Light-of-Truth.com     287
<-- 1 8 8 1 1
O 1 1 8 8 1 -->

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Allisnum2er said:

Right after Sonnet 122 ( TThy gift, thy tables, are within my brain.) ...

Sonnet 123

No! Time, thou shalt not boast that I do change:
Thy pyramids built up with newer might
To me are nothing novel, nothing strange;
They are but dressings of a former sight.

 

 

We are in the line that states this, "Our dates are breefe".

Line 1714 of the Sonnets:

https://www.light-of-truth.com/pyramid-GMT.php#Line1714

 

  • Like 2

T A A A A A A A A A A A T
157     www.Light-of-Truth.com     287
<-- 1 8 8 1 1
O 1 1 8 8 1 -->

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, Light-of-Truth said:

You are not Fooling me, you know exactly what I say. You are the self-proclaimed "Prankster" so everything you say is the opposite of what you mean.

It is inDeed very scary to a Stratfordian who depends on the Willy Myth for their prestige.

I believe Bacon is teaching us how to break Free of centuries of religious dogma and control that you express fear about.

Pyramids do exist, and you know better than me. Day 287 to me is not "Holy", whatever that means. It is a the first Day after passing beyond Tier 11 with a double T typo. That's all. 😉

 

 

I can only know what rules you are trying to construct your narratives with if they are formal. Your rulial space is not a given to anyone. One doesn't know what you refuse to consider which might be allowable or what you discard because it simply doesn't fit for your purposes. I, like anyone, have to try and work it out based on the things you chose to highlight with it. You are not considering all possibilities that would pop up in your rulial space. That's for sure. You only have something to say about what you pick from it.

What are your rules? How do you operate on texts, and how are you then operating on numbers? It's not easy to see a formalism, because I don't suspect there is one. The rule is this: anything that is produced by gematria is allowable to inform an arithmetic. Anything that can serve to create a coincidence is to be highlighted. Any arithmetic that yields numbers of interest to the gematria has to have been noted and used by Bacon to facilitate the theories that must be marketed by using what is then shown.

There's no triangle or pyramid face in your 20+ year old demo. The rule that allows for one to be there is the one that says that by showing one it would be useful. 364 days is not a year. It is close enough to a year for you to have been able to fit it in and have no one question the calendar cycle imperfectly overlapping. This was not revealed to you who are not an oracle. You made that call. You somehow had to also "compute it" in your rulial space. As far as I am aware you've never admitted to that.

All you have are the Sonnets to start off with. There are 154 of them. The basic rule there is that each should be 14 lines in length to conform to literary rule.  It's well within your ability to have noticed that the 2155 lines approximates the 2156 (it's one less again) that the rule of thumb suggests are there before you ever go counting. How exactly you teased out 364 from that is your little mystery if you will not share it. That means that one can only imagine what the steps are you may have taken.  I would be very surprised if you did not divide 154 by 14 to get 11. From here it's a fishing expedition to see what might be of use. The obvious place to have looked in in the factors of 154 which are 1, 2, 7, 11, 14, 22, 77, 154. There's enough there for me to suspect that 22 must have lit you up a bit, because 22 can be used to point to Bacon with a calendar rule. But there is also that heavenly number 7 which is the gateway into a boat load of other things that have to do with time. 7 is a week in days and that means that there exists multiples of 7 that can form a link to a calendar with. What are 11 weeks for example; it's 77 days. 22 weeks are 154 days. 52 weeks are 364 days. That's a way to get to 364 using 7. We can call that year and close the book on the revelation. 

You produced a block of 11 x 14 Sonnets and noted that each of the 14 tranches had to map to 26 days. 26, being BF which is close enough to FB to be of use. This is the ultimate goal, I presume. To have teased out the 26 out of the 52 weeks gets you something useful on a Baconian's quest. 

The rules could have been different. I've shown you how easily they could have arbitrarily been something else which involves known cycles of 7 and 6. You just never went there in your exploration, presumably. You stopped at what is of use to you and declared it to have been a miracle from heaven that the inspiration found you. Bacon must have intended it. How else can we explain it? Dee, maybe. The most obvious way is that you knew exactly what you were looking for. You were looking for supporting material in numerology. 363 /11=33. It's so close to being that elegant.

The song and dance about the seals is extraneous. It's got nothing to do with this. They only come in and lend a hand by the fact that 156 and 286 (which have the common factor 26) are also closely, but not perfectly, divisible by 11, allowing for a new tier to start off with a day that is going to represent it. The Templars never knew you would equate 26 with Bacon.  It's close enough for the average joe to not notice it doesn't quite overlap. This is the general theme of the overlapping of the cycles idea. How that made its way to you is not magical either. You experienced it as a level of concordance which had to have meaning (it was intended for it to fit that way to point to Bacon).

Doesn't it bother you that you are dealing with Templar mythologies, Christianized Hebrew mythologies and the idea of the cyclical nature of time and the cosmos? Isn't that enough for you to know that the empirical ideas are made to appear to work when they don't? Do you think Francis Bacon was pushing this? One would almost have to assume that you do think that.

The 53 in Freemasonry is something that one can reason.  It comes from 2 x 26.6. One can decide to round that off or not. If you do that is 27, but then the 53 becomes 54. If you only round off after you multiply you get to keep the 53. This arbitrary rule (to do what one wants with numbers to stress links to other things) is typical to Freemasonry. If you keep 53 you get to keep a number that is present in the 3:4:5 Pythagorean triangle as an angle. It really doesn't look like much "cheating" has gone on. The slight of hand is enough to entangle God with planar geometry, though. 54 would have been useful to add 27 to get to 81, but you can't have it all.

I've only looked at the Sonnets with an eye to see what is being attempted with the Bible in mind. Long cycles involving 6 and 7 are trying to be overlapped. This doesn't completely surprise me, since the "creation" was achieved in 6 days of a symbolic 7 day week. The heavenly nature of 7 with the geometric high symmetry of 6 are the ideological underpinning. Like most of the Holy Royal Arch business, the arithmetic comes out of things found in the Book of Genesis. You seem to have sought to explain it by getting fixated on 2 x 7 (cool parallel to 27).  Doing that sent you to 11. It did not take long for you to find 26. At that point the symbolic  bridge to Bacon may have taken you over.

Anyway, don't hide behind the mystical for your choices. You've decided to present what you have chosen for your own reasons. It is intellectually dishonest to want to claim humility and credit the spirit realm for your biases.  The fact you have lacked criticism has not helped you. That's a lesson for all those who want to be shielded from criticism.

 

 

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...