New Website Dedicated to Francis Bacon

A Phoenix

30 minutes ago, RoyalCraftiness said:

I get that you feel a certain way. I doubt that the world is ready to follow you unless you can produce some very objective proofs.

On the first point, great! I do feel a certain way.

Second point?

I can't even get my wife to follow my Baconian path! I gave up on the World following me by the end of 2003 when I did totally believe I was going to turn the World upside down with the Sonnets Pyramid. LOL

Lawrence who is like family to me and a treasured friend does not completely follow my ideas, nor does Kate, A. Phoenix, or anyone that I am aware of. Yann is the only person on this planet I know of that could keep some of my Sonnets Pyramid work alive if lightning strikes me tonight.

All I am doing is sharing my thoughts, no deception and I can't even imagine a reason to trick anyone.*

* Please send generous donations and public praise to "Light-of-Truth" and join the LoT Church of Rob. 😉

• Like 2

T A A A A A A A A A A A T
157     www.Light-of-Truth.com     287
<-- 1 8 8 1 1
O 1 1 8 8 1 -->

1 hour ago, RoyalCraftiness said:

Are you hearing voices now? Into the LSD?

Synchronicity earlier today I was nostalgic and longing for a good clean and strong  trip. To blow out the cobwebs that build up. Oh the days long behind.

I wish flashbacks were real . )

Hearing voices? Only Bacon's. He just told me he created an entire character in Shakespeare based on you, CJ.

🙂

• Haha 1

<-- 1 8 8 1 1
O 1 1 8 8 1 -->

1 hour ago, RoyalCraftiness said:

Are you hearing voices now? Into the LSD?

I guess I don't need LSD to hear voices. 😉

"Spock always seemed to be stirring up Bones with his logical talk."

https://www.nonduality.com/hempel.htm

7) Dr. Puharich was the main promoter of an elite nondualist secret society based on the Council of Nine -- a higher dimensional ennead that are considered to be aspects of the Nondual God and to be sources of higher intelligence. This Council of Nine is traced back to ancient India and ancient Egypt (see Prince and Picknett's "The Stargate Conspiracy" and Jacque Bergier's "Morning of the Magicians"). Central to the Council of Nine's secret knowledge is the connection between music theory, geometry, algebra and higher dimensional reality. As documented in "The Stargate Conspiracy," many prominent policy makers and society elite have been part of the promotion of the secret Council of Nine, including Gene Rodenberry, Al Gore, and Senator Clairborne Pell.

<-- 1 8 8 1 1
O 1 1 8 8 1 -->

1 hour ago, Light-of-Truth said:

On the first point, great! I do feel a certain way.

Second point?

I can't even get my wife to follow my Baconian path! I gave up on the World following me by the end of 2003 when I did totally believe I was going to turn the World upside down with the Sonnets Pyramid. LOL

Lawrence who is like family to me and a treasured friend does not completely follow my ideas, nor does Kate, A. Phoenix, or anyone that I am aware of. Yann is the only person on this planet I know of that could keep some of my Sonnets Pyramid work alive if lightning strikes me tonight.

All I am doing is sharing my thoughts, no deception and I can't even imagine a reason to trick anyone.*

* Please send generous donations and public praise to "Light-of-Truth" and join the LoT Church of Rob. 😉

The trickster is tricking us individually. He rides on a light beam you know, lol. When you observe him he behaves a different way than when you don't. That to say that at the deepest levels something is playing tricks on us. We can't even square reality with our best thinking. I like to think we are fundamentally at the mercy of the trickster, because what we feel reality ought to be like is nowhere near what it is like. The closest thing we can get to a high priest is another trickster who can make us laugh at the predicament. How the hell are we all suppose to love each other? It hurts the brain. No one wants that. That I can reliably demonstrate. If we can be at odds and have it mean nothing then there's hope. The search for meaning in the differences is dangerous. I would like to encourage you to keep trying to reason out what you think you see, only because there may be a rationale for the choices that comes from it. The conclusions we make from it are less interesting to me. Someone's clever methods are worth discovering just to know how they were thinking.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Light-of-Truth said:

I guess I don't need LSD to hear voices. 😉

"Spock always seemed to be stirring up Bones with his logical talk."

https://www.nonduality.com/hempel.htm

7) Dr. Puharich was the main promoter of an elite nondualist secret society based on the Council of Nine -- a higher dimensional ennead that are considered to be aspects of the Nondual God and to be sources of higher intelligence. This Council of Nine is traced back to ancient India and ancient Egypt (see Prince and Picknett's "The Stargate Conspiracy" and Jacque Bergier's "Morning of the Magicians"). Central to the Council of Nine's secret knowledge is the connection between music theory, geometry, algebra and higher dimensional reality. As documented in "The Stargate Conspiracy," many prominent policy makers and society elite have been part of the promotion of the secret Council of Nine, including Gene Rodenberry, Al Gore, and Senator Clairborne Pell.

It's surely much less sinister than that. Roddenberry was alleged to have been associated with AMORC for a very short period. A lifelong interest in the history of Rosicrucianism may have influenced him. I don't see how else the writing got so close to the themes and symbols we can recognize. "Bones" was a real flesh and blood human with all the emotional flaws. One could call him a "real McCoy". The captain played the man in the middle who sought advice from both of this trusted officers (a trinity) to come up with his sound/balanced decisions. The original Captain was Christopher Pike, a sort of half bread Columbus and speak shaker, possibly. James T. Kirk could be seen as being from "Jacob" and "Church".  Anyway, they eventually made it into the "Undiscovered Country" of Shakespeare. The list of Shakespearean references in the series is impressive.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Light-of-Truth said:

Synchronicity earlier today I was nostalgic and longing for a good clean and strong  trip. To blow out the cobwebs that build up. Oh the days long behind.

I wish flashbacks were real . )

Hearing voices? Only Bacon's. He just told me he created an entire character in Shakespeare based on you, CJ.

🙂

Are you busy working out the numerology today to see if this is the beginning of the End Times? Oct. 7 has some obvious significance to the Jews. It is the first date in the modern Hebrew Calendar. Might there have been a symbolic suggestion made that it could be their last?  I just noticed there was a global newsworthy story today. Looking outside, it seems like it is a very nice day to perhaps have an all out nuclear conflict. Will we ever be clear of this subjective foolishness? Not if we keep finding meaning in the differences...sigh. I told you that it was easy to prove that no one is actively trying to love each other. That is not what we are about. Our Gods are in the warring God tradition. 

Edited by RoyalCraftiness
  • Sad 2

2 hours ago, RoyalCraftiness said:

Are you busy working out the numerology today to see if this is the beginning of the End Times? Oct. 7 has some obvious significance to the Jews. It is the first date in the modern Hebrew Calendar. Might there have been a symbolic suggestion made that it could be their last?  I just noticed there was a global newsworthy story today. Looking outside, it seems like it is a very nice day to perhaps have an all out nuclear conflict. Will we ever be clear of this subjective foolishness? Not if we keep finding meaning in the differences...sigh. I told you that it was easy to prove that no one is actively trying to love each other. That is not what we are about. Out Gods are in he warring God tradition. 

This was the Line in the Sonnets when I first saw the news this morning"

Still loosing when I saw my selfe to win?

https://www.light-of-truth.com/pyramid-GMT.php#Line1657

This was the headline I first saw:

image.png.b711f33f562c9e622a036b7e5d284d2b.png

October 7 is Day 280 which begins on the first line of Sonnet 119. We are in Tier 11.

If we look at the two 1s as Two Pillars, then 110 begins a journey beyond the pillars and 119 is the final step. Sonnet 119 ends on Monday morning at 6:32 am October 9.

We complete Tier 11 in 6 days and begin Tier 12 with Day 287 on October 14.

So basically we are passing beyond Two Pillars from Sonnet 110 through Sonnet 119 as we pass through the Two Pillars of Tier 11. October 14 begins what is beyond the Pillars.

We have a Friday the 13th on the last day of Tier 11 this year.

<-- 1 8 8 1 1
O 1 1 8 8 1 -->

27 minutes ago, Light-of-Truth said:

This was the Line in the Sonnets when I first saw the news this morning"

Still loosing when I saw my selfe to win?

https://www.light-of-truth.com/pyramid-GMT.php#Line1657

This was the headline I first saw:

image.png.b711f33f562c9e622a036b7e5d284d2b.png

October 7 is Day 280 which begins on the first line of Sonnet 119. We are in Tier 11.

If we look at the two 1s as Two Pillars, then 110 begins a journey beyond the pillars and 119 is the final step. Sonnet 119 ends on Monday morning at 6:32 am October 9.

We complete Tier 11 in 6 days and begin Tier 12 with Day 287 on October 14.

So basically we are passing beyond Two Pillars from Sonnet 110 through Sonnet 119 as we pass through the Two Pillars of Tier 11. October 14 begins what is beyond the Pillars.

We have a Friday the 13th on the last day of Tier 11 this year.

I figured you'd be on it. The dates for these historic events are always worked out to imply they were intended to come to pass at important times. It's a wonderful example of self fulfilling prophecy which these two sides are clearly involved in.  Today is a Jewish religious holiday that is part of a 14 day period.

When I saw the headlines I laughed out loud, literally. This is how ridiculous the world is. Nothing of what we do as humans should be taken seriously. We are all fools at heart striving to put meaning to differences. Life and death is going to ride on this timeless struggle for a lot of people now. I can't wait to see what the nation defenders of the Holy Royal Arch will have to say in their public condemnations. That I almost feel I can prophesize. No one will get in the way of the atrocities that are coming. It will be done in the name of the Love of God and his chosen people you know. My goodness I feel sorry for anyone who is on the "other" side of "us". We will be merciless.

Edited by RoyalCraftiness

3 hours ago, RoyalCraftiness said:

This is how ridiculous the world is.

We are teasing the brink of a Nuclear War end of our planet, and I am dealing with next door neighbors who have been progressively doing passive-aggressive threatening behaviors by their horrible landscapers trespassing and defacing our property (watch all three minutes if you have time) because they do not like our bamboo which provides valuable shade for our two vehicles.

They were too chicken to reach out for a mutual agreement, and never answered my letter in their mailbox asking for a dialog to address their issue. They were in my wife's face a week or so ago when she kicked them off our property daring her to call the cops. I found four local criminal laws they are breaking and am working on our civil/criminal complaint.

Why has America become so full of hate, ever since Lines 2016 and 2017 of the Sonnets:

THose lips that Loues owne hand did make,
Breath'd forth the sound that said I hate,

https://www.light-of-truth.com/pyramid-GMT.php#Sonnet145

Bacon speaking about his New Atlantis staring in 2016. UGH

• Wow! 1

<-- 1 8 8 1 1
O 1 1 8 8 1 -->

6 minutes ago, Light-of-Truth said:

We are teasing the brink of a Nuclear War end of our planet, and I am dealing with next door neighbors who have been progressively doing passive-aggressive threatening behaviors by their horrible landscapers trespassing and defacing our property (watch all three minutes if you have time) because they do not like our bamboo which provides valuable shade for our two vehicles.

They were too chicken to reach out for a mutual agreement, and never answered my letter in their mailbox asking for a dialog to address their issue. They were in my wife's face a week or so ago when she kicked them off our property daring her to call the cops. I found four local criminal laws they are breaking and am working on our civil/criminal complaint.

Why has America become so full of hate, ever since Lines 2016 and 2017 of the Sonnets:

THose lips that Loues owne hand did make,
Breath'd forth the sound that said I hate,

https://www.light-of-truth.com/pyramid-GMT.php#Sonnet145

Bacon speaking about his New Atlantis staring in 2016. UGH

Tell me about it! Neighbors were created to show we were not meant to love each other. I have 575 feet of frontage and that is still not enough. lol When I used to rent out a place in the city the neighbors there had a mentally retarded adult child who did nothing but yell insults at my tenants all day long form the window of her room.

3 hours ago, RoyalCraftiness said:

I figured you'd be on it. The dates for these historic events are always worked out to imply they were intended to come to pass at important times. It's a wonderful example of self fulfilling prophecy which these two sides are clearly involved in.  Today is a Jewish religious holiday that is part of a 14 day period.

Today, October 7 is the anniversary of Enduring Freedom in 2001. The name had to be changed because the first name was Infinite Justice.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_invasion_of_Afghanistan

After the September 11 attacks, American president George W. Bush demanded that the Taliban government extradite Osama bin Laden to the United States and also expel al-Qaeda militants from Afghanistan; bin Laden had been active in Afghanistan since the Soviet–Afghan War and was already wanted by the Federal Bureau of Investigation for his role in the 1998 United States embassy bombings. The Taliban declined to extradite bin Laden and further ignored demands to shut down terrorist bases or extradite other suspected terrorists. In response, the United States launched Operation Enduring Freedom on 7 October 2001, alongside the United Kingdom.

INFINITE (J)USTICE is 157 Simple and 365 Kaye cipher (J as a null character not being in Bacon's 24 letter alphabet).

image.png.ab31fcd192e3b25ee11186ae7b9526ee.png

When Bush said it first I was still working out the Pyramid numbers and this was the Key I needed to forever connect 365.

The world was upset with the term Infinite Justice as it was a known and well defined religious term that was inappropriate for US involvement. It was a Freemason who told me on the day it was made public. I believe it is one of the Two Pillars?

ENDURING FREEDOM is 158 Simple and 366 Kaye cipher, one number up from the previous label.

<-- 1 8 8 1 1
O 1 1 8 8 1 -->

4 hours ago, RoyalCraftiness said:

This is how ridiculous the world is.

So, this is the Official spy story:

American officials said Saturday they received no warning through intelligence that Hamas was preparing to attack Israel, leading to confusion among some at how Israel failed to detect signs of the rocket assault.

The capability of Hamas to coordinate terrorist attacks on Israeli towns without detection has raised concerns about technological blind spots for US intelligence officials, a senior US intelligence official told CNN.

Maybe they were planning and sharing detailed logistics hidden in plays and poems using Shakespearean Ciphers knowing that the Friedmans had dismissed them 100 years ago to the Western World. Maybe a popular song's words spoke to those who needed to know and nobody had a clue.

Nah, everybody knew. It is only a surprise to we who watch or hear the news. The CIA, M15, 007, CONTROL, and KAOS shared notes for likely a couple years or so.

image.png.9bed6110dc062db6a458cd027120c751.png

I'd love to know who is on vacation today on October 7 sipping on boat drinks on a beach somewhere listening to the late Jimmy Buffet.

<-- 1 8 8 1 1
O 1 1 8 8 1 -->

IMG_20231008_105655.jpg.bdb7f6646275de6a08fda84907328755.jpg

HAC BELLUM PACEMQUE GERO

(WITH IT, I MAKE WAR AND PEACE)

This is a French Henri IV jeton.

Back to Shakespeare, I realized that the first word of the First Folio was "TO" (To the Reader), and that the last word of Cymbeline was "PEACE".

"Publish we this peace
To all our subjects. Set we forward: let
A Roman and a British ensign wave
Friendly together: so through Lud's-town march:
And in the temple of great Jupiter
Our peace we'll ratify; seal it with feasts.
Set on there! Never was a war did cease,
Ere bloody hands were wash'd, with such a PEACE."

With "The Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End" in mind, it gave "TO PEACE".

And still with the A and O in mind , I saw a possible link with "The Prince of Peace"

Isaiah 9:6

"For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, COUNSELLOR, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, THE PRINCE OF PEACE."

Then , I wondered what was the message given by the A and O in Shakespeare's Sonnets.

"TO the onlie begetter ... " 

"... a reconciled MAIDE." (A Lovers Complaint)

"TO MAIDE" (Virgin)

And by taking only the Sonnets in count, the first word is "FROM",

"FROM fairest creatures we desire increase ..." (Sonnet 1)

and the last word is "LOVE.

"... Loves fire heates water, water cooles not LOVE." (Sonnet 154)

"FROM LOVE"

I do not know if all this was intended, but I love the message formed by the first and last words of Shakespeare's Sonnets and the First Folio ...

"From Love to Peace"

Now, you know the origin of the sentence that appears at the bottom of each of my posts. 

• Like 1
  • Wow! 2

image.png.b8c74f56d5551c745119c268cf9d3db8.png

On 10/6/2023 at 7:34 PM, Kate said:

Hi 

Just to let you know that I’ve been tweeting to draw attention to the new Gorhambury site yesterday, and today, and will prob do some more later. If you are on Twitter please do go and share, not for me, but for helping to spread the word as we approach the 400th anniversary, and maybe link to on FBook if you have it. (Thanks for your RTs AP) ❤️ The handle is the at symbol followed by TheSecretWork. AP’s is the at symbol Baconspeare

Musk has strangled reach, so it’s increasingly difficult to spread any message on his platform and I’m not on any other.

I’ve cancelled my X subscription but until it expires on 16 Oct I can post videos longer than two mins, so I posted 1 clipped sections of my You Tube video on X (13mins) Here’s another about the Sonnets anagram, WH, etc.(3mins).

Thanks, K

Just to add. AP knows this, but I have fully credited him in the video in multiple ways and drawn attention to his papers. This short clip is after where I mention him. 

Brava! Kate. The voice of reason. Great work!

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Allisnum2er said:

Hi Rob,

Yesterday, I just took the time to watch half of the video.

I decided to watch the 2nd half few minutes ago and guess who I found ??? 😁

image.png.f2a3cbdc6ed69c5a9eec0e1e41beeb64.png

image.png.0ec9b269311bf16ac12c09f0206cf44f.png

OMG! How did I miss those!!!!

This was one of the funniest TV shows ever made.

• Like 2

<-- 1 8 8 1 1
O 1 1 8 8 1 -->

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/6/2023 at 3:42 PM, Light-of-Truth said:

Bacon did not discover the Binary code. He may have been the first to mention it. Likely Dee taught him of this very ancient and very simple secret.

Binary is the most basic of ALL math. The Duality that Kate speaks of, but there is no Two, only Ones.

One plus One equals One-Zero, because there is no Two and you have to carry the One. One-Zero plus Zero-One equals One-One. Add a One, and you get One-Zero-Zero. You have to carry that One because there is no Two.

There is no simpler math in the Universe. It is what computers are capable of thinking, One plus One, there is no Two. But computers can do so much with just Ones and Zeroes. Oh my! AI is One plus One limited but really fast with infinite Ones and Zeroes.

Bacon did not discover this. Nor did Dee. Yet both were enlightened on it at some point in their lives.

I'm not sure whether you were responding to an earlier post by me (how are we to know that with this forum software? I still don't get it) where I wrote:

Today we call it the Binary Code. It was the World’s first published description of the Binary Code, and its first real-world Application.

Which is accurate. In my post I didn't use the word "discover". 

https://gorhambury.org/public/experiments/experiment-one/

• Thanks 1