New Website Dedicated to Francis Bacon

A Phoenix

4 hours ago, Allisnum2er said:

Sifr is the arabic numeral 0 and is  the origin of the words ... CHIFFRE / CIPHER meaning "Secret writing".

ARABIC comes up again?

Thanks for looking at this. I wrote about 20 years ago:

I sincerely hope that serious cryptologists will take the time to study this example.

As far as I know, you are the only serious cryptologist to look and you have mentioned before you have looked at this biliteral decryption, if it even is anything.

It is repeatable, I am confident. Is it intended?

C X L is 140 and I have meditated on Sonnet 140 in relation to this series of letters. Line 140 is the last Line of Sonnet 10 just as one arrives into Sonnet 11 (Two Pillars);

https://www.light-of-truth.com/pyramid-GMT.php#Line0140

image.png.5f9a1b93984608bb5e04a3a2565734eb.png

The first full lines of Day 140 are the last two lines of Sonnet 59:

Oh sure I am the wits of former daies,
To subiects worse haue giuen admiring praise.

https://www.light-of-truth.com/pyramid-GMT.php#Day140

image.png.33483e24dd0c68ae3520d3153b23f556.png

Sonnet 60 says so much about Bacon's life. Oh my. This single Sonnet shares the purpose of all of the Sonnets:

LIke as the waues make towards the pibled shore,
So do our minuites hasten to their end,
Each changing place with that which goes before,
In sequent toile all forwards do contend.
Natiuity once in the maine of light.
Crawles to maturity,wherewith being crown'd,
Crooked eclipses gainst his glory fight,
And time that gaue,doth now his gift confound.
Time doth transfixe the florish set on youth,
And delues the paralels in beauties brow,
Feedes on the rarities of natures truth,
And nothing stands but for his sieth to mow.
   And yet to times in hope,my verse shall stand
   Praising thy worth,dispight his cruell hand.

Do you not realize these lines are for us, who finally hear what Bacon left?

• Like 2

T A A A A A A A A A A A T
157     www.Light-of-Truth.com     287
<-- 1 8 8 1 1
O 1 1 8 8 1 -->

5 minutes ago, Allisnum2er said:

https://allpoetry.com/To-The-Royal-Society

V.
From these and all long errors of the way
In which our wandering predecessors went,
And like the old Hebrews many years did stray
In deserts but of small extent,
Bacon, like Moses, led us forth at last;
The barren wilderness he passed,
Did on the very border stand
Of the best promised land,
And, from the mountain's top of his exalted wit,
Saw it himself, and showed us it.
But life did never to one man allow
Time to discover worlds, and conquer too;
Nor can so short a line sufficient be
To fathom the vast depths of nature's sea.
The work he did we ought to admire,
And were unjust if we should more require
From his few years, divided 'twixt excess
Of low affliction and high happiness.
For who on things remote can fix his sight
That's always in a triumph or a fight?

😉

Bacon's law is based in reason. He's considered by many to be the father of modern empiricism. The law is very cut and dry. You do not pass go and collect 200$ unless you can actually show you have passed go. The best promised land is the one where our knowledge is useful to us to build things with. He did show us his wit. A joker who was the King of the empiricists... I wish I could have quoted that to my old college professors who chided me for being too fun loving. A barren wilderness here is a land where there is no useful knowledge isn't it? It's no small thing he started. The entirety of the product was not to be kept secret either. It was to be openly shared for the edification of man. A glorious 1000 years was ahead of us.

10 minutes ago, Light-of-Truth said:

ARABIC comes up again?

I sincerely hope that serious cryptologists will take the time to study this example.

As far as I know, and you have mentioned before you have looked at this biliteral decryption, if it even is anything.

It is repeatable, I am confident.

C X L is 140 and I have meditated on Sonnet 140 in relation to this series of letters. Line 140 is the last Line of Sonnet 10 just as one arrives into Sonnet 11 (Two Pillars);

Sonnet 60 says so much about Bacon's life. Oh my. This single Sonnet shares the purpose of all of the Sonnets:

Rob, thank you for sharing your thoughts.

Here is something for you 🙂 ....

Your post led me to the translation in French of Sonnet 60 by Francois-Victor Hugo.

In the French Edition, Sonnet 60 seems to be ... SONNET CXL ! 😊

https://fr.wikisource.org/wiki/Sonnets_de_Shakespeare_(trad._Hugo)/060

image.png.c6db7bd0b671fb1b5327c97ea6c8edfd.png 

• Thanks 1

image.png.b8c74f56d5551c745119c268cf9d3db8.png

1 hour ago, Light-of-Truth said:

Yann, you always bring in Synchronicity. I have been looking at my very old page today thinking I would present it after fixing the confusion of my lame presentation, but you mentioned it, so I will link it as bad as it is! LOL

It is already open in my browser! I did not even have to look for it! 🙂

https://www.light-of-truth.com/bacons_biliteral_cipher.htm

image.png.148c96fe8af4def138ffcf03b8b39bfa.png

Is that Mr. WH is Sonnet 2? The Portrait of Mr. W. H. - Wikipedia

13 minutes ago, RoyalCraftiness said:

Moses is actually an Egyptian name, not a Hebrew one.

Whatever, or however the sound of ancient "Moses" would sound like to us, it is probably caveman language "word" passed down for maybe 100 thousand years, or two. It may even have always been defined as a "baby floating down a river" who brought in something to a tribe of mammoth hunters or whoever. Maybe it was a giant mushroom that floated into a camp and smelled rather tasty to eat. Kaboom, the first Religion was born, the first Prophet (the only one who could speak or gesture about the experience they all were sharing), and the mushroom was the Savior cleansing them of years of gunk. I love it when that happens to me, but I am not as much a 'shroom guy.  😉

Then because of the excitement and productivity, their Tribe Thrived. LOL

• Thanks 1

<-- 1 8 8 1 1
O 1 1 8 8 1 -->

12 minutes ago, Allisnum2er said:

Rob, thank you for sharing your thoughts.

Here is something for you 🙂 ....

Your post led me to the translation in French of Sonnet 60 by Francois-Victor Hugo.

In the French Edition, Sonnet 60 seems to be ... SONNET CXL ! 😊

https://fr.wikisource.org/wiki/Sonnets_de_Shakespeare_(trad._Hugo)/060

image.png.c6db7bd0b671fb1b5327c97ea6c8edfd.png 

CXL is then the angle ant the top of the Summer triangle where the crowning star atop the cross is located, and it is the "diamond" angle for the six pointed star in geometric construction.

• Like 1
  • Wow! 1

7 minutes ago, Light-of-Truth said:

Whatever, or however the sound of ancient "Moses" would sound like to us, it is probably caveman language "word" passed down for maybe 100 thousand years, or two. It may even have always been defined as a "baby floating down a river" who brought in something to a tribe of mammoth hunters or whoever. Maybe it was a giant mushroom that floated into a camp and smelled rather tasty to eat. Kaboom, the first Religion was born, the first Prophet (the only one who could speak or gesture about the experience they all were sharing), and the mushroom was the Savior cleansing them of years of gunk. I love it when that happens to me, but I am not as much a 'shroom guy.  😉

Then because of the excitement and productivity, their Tribe Thrived. LOL

The event is not believed to have ever happened. There is no evidence Moses existed. It's like King Solomon. It's part of a very allegorical narrative. It's not the first story in this region of a infant put onto a river in a basket either. You find that in Babylonian texts. In all likelihood we are dealing with a mash-up of stories that have served the cultures well. A culture without stories is without an identity. What can you then rally around? This is the stuff that Jordan Peterson peddles. Stories are powerful things. When individuals can't write themselves into a evolving story they MAY feel without direction and struggle to find their place in the grand scheme of things. That is especially true if people around them seem to belong to something from the moment they are born. The idea of the band of brothers is something that is appealing to those who want immediate support. It also allows for the transmission and conservation of ideas through time. A lot of people who saw "The Matrix" came out thinking they had just watched a documentary, lol.  Stories can be that comforting and reassuring. We can see ourselves as being in the predicament of Neo who is searching for answers and self confidence in the face of the encroaching techno feudalism.

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, RoyalCraftiness said:

The event is not believed to have ever happened. There is no evidence Moses existed. It's like King Solomon. It's part of a very allegorical narrative.

Yea, I get it.

My point was that to talk about a written reality 4 thousand years is fascinating (Bible?), but we go back tens of thousands of years, our DNA has memories from millions of years, at least.

Something floats down a river, maybe in a 100 year flood, bringing something new. A baby? Wow! That is fun! A bunch of mushrooms and all their spores forever? I love that idea! The concept is whatever "Moses" was among a few seasoned elders while eating a chunk of mammoth meat drinking a fermented apple and elderberry mix discussing the recent new addition to the tribe that magically appeared from up the creek, it was worth remembering and passing down into the future. At just the right time, as always every time it is passed on again.

The "Cross" concept is older than any language we know. Twice a year forever back in time as long as Earth has spun a daily cycle that any of our ancestors lived. Other Crosses were know by the time we started to learn about words, spelling, and numbers. Stars, and Triangles too.

Finding a ten thousand year old plus Paleoindian spear-point when seeking treasures on a hillside in the Colorado High-Country open public land about 8  years before I heard of Bacon and Dee (1988) is in my top five most thrilling moments of my life. I was likely the first person to hold and admire the beauty of the design and the skill it took to chip that stone to make the point in at least 10,000 years. And when I found it I was standing looking around and sending my visions back as far as I could possibly do. I finished and looked between my feet, and there it was. It was on Day 188 that year, my birthday so many years before I knew 188 was a time number! LOL

• Like 2

<-- 1 8 8 1 1
O 1 1 8 8 1 -->

1 hour ago, Allisnum2er said:

V.

There you go. LOL

🙂

The same posted left aligned for us old people. 🙂

V.

Words worth study. 😉

The first letters "F I A I B T D O A S B T N T T A F O F T" add up to 201 Simple cipher.

TWO HUNDRED ONE is 157 Simple and 287 Kaye cipher.

https://www.light-of-truth.com/ciphers.html

image.png.6d98e09f4866da960d42a967a76cf021.png

• Like 2

<-- 1 8 8 1 1
O 1 1 8 8 1 -->

3 minutes ago, Light-of-Truth said:

Yea, I get it.

My point was that to talk about a written reality 4 thousand years is fascinating (Bible?), but we go back tens of thousands of years, our DNA has memories from millions of years, at least.

Something floats down a river, maybe in a 100 year flood, bringing something new. A baby? Wow! That is fun! A bunch of mushrooms and all their spores forever? I love that idea! The concept is whatever "Moses" was among a few seasoned elders while eating a chunk of mammoth meat drinking a fermented apple and elderberry mix discussing the recent new addition to the tribe that magically appeared from up the creek, it was worth remembering and passing down into the future. At just the right time, as always every time it is passed on again.

The "Cross" concept is older than any language we know. Twice a year forever back in time as long as Earth has spun a daily cycle that any of our ancestors lived. Other Crosses were know by the time we started to learn about words, spelling, and numbers. Stars, and Triangles too.

Finding a ten thousand year old plus Paleoindian spear-point when seeking treasures on a hillside in the Colorado High-Country open public land about 8  years before I heard of Bacon and Dee (1988) is in my top five most thrilling moments of my life. I was likely the first person to hold and admire the beauty of the design and the skill it took to chip that stone to make the point in at least 10,000 years. And when I found it I was standing looking around and sending my visions back as far as I could possibly do. I finished and looked between my feet, and there it was. It was on Day 188 that year, my birthday so many years before I knew 188 was a time number! LOL

5000 years ago the abilities of the human mind were as good as they are now. These people simply lacked useful knowledge of the world hey lived in, but hey were not starved of practical know how.

The thing about the cross it is that it is part of natural optical phenomena. It did not need te be invented. One could, and can, observe it in the sky if the conditions are right. This has always been observable. Even a rabbit could notice it and wonder about it that's in their field of interest.  One can even see them inside his own head if he is bonked hard enough with a club (or walks into a lamp post). There's something within the head that is capable of evoking the imagery of the twinkling of stars and fractal geometry.  It's all useful stuff to make stories with it. If you were sitting in a wide open landscape and had nothing but a clear view of the stars to entertain yourself with chances are you'd look to try and make sense of things. The only way you would be capable of it is to mark alignments on land with features. You'd soon notice that things were moving and cycling back to where they once were. You'd need to be able to count and write down numbers to know where you were.

BTW, did you see my reply about the Masonic gem I made this morning? This makes me wonder even more if humans did not see a parallel in what the eye could observe when in was looking into the stone that had been treated geometrically to perfection. They may have likened that to the inner fire of the mind. If you did not notice it please go and read it. Today has been quite an eventful day here. Not much has happened on the farm, but at least the wife is away until tomorrow. Then the cat's away the mouse will play...he he.

1 hour ago, Light-of-Truth said:

ARABIC comes up again?

As far as I know, and you have mentioned before you have looked at this biliteral decryption, if it even is anything.

It is repeatable, I am confident.

Who's the author talking to? Himself or the fair youth? Hues was his name wasn't it? As is the many colors of the rainbow...lol

The life is being compared to the rising of the Sun from beyond the horizon until a "crooked eclipse" comes and put an end to the cyclical show. Is the crooked eclipse the scythe of death which mows us down?

It would appear that whoever wrote this is hoping the verses will live on to praise the youth. What are you reading here? If was talking to himself you might think he was hoping he would have lasting praise for what he had written, but that is not what scholars say we have here. Who wrote the Sonnets and who is the fair youth? What is the road not taken and why is it making all the difference? 

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, RoyalCraftiness said:

Who's the author talking to?

It is Bacon talking to himself. He could do that as three different identities (Francis Bacon, William Tudor, William Shakespeare). Whether or not you accept the story, you have to hear his words and feel his intent. Am I all alone here?

Yes, Bacon talks to himself throughout the Sonnets from Sonnet 1 through 154. And back again. From all three to all three. And "succession" tends to be the theme throughout, even begging his mother to allow that to happen.

"Fair Youth" is Prince William Tudor. Why is that not obvious to the entire world? The Sonnets tell Bacon's life story, clear and in words.

I have accepted that there will be a day when it is time for this theory to see Light, but not yet. I hope I am alive, yet know it will be some random person who at the right time in the right place nails it and I'll breath a deep breath knowing it finally is realized hearing about it. It could 100 years away still...

• Like 2

<-- 1 8 8 1 1
O 1 1 8 8 1 -->

1 hour ago, RoyalCraftiness said:

5000 years ago the abilities of the human mind were as good as they are now. These people simply lacked useful knowledge of the world hey lived in, but hey were not starved of practical know how.

CJ, these people had a ton of knowledge about the world they lived in, and were mostly very successful for thousands of years, tens of thousandsa. They had a better understanding of their environment than we do of ours.

Did they read books? No.

When the rains were on time every year, the frost, the heat, the seeds germinating, flowers going to seed, the movements of deer, elk, mammoths, geese, our ancestors knew where the food was supposed to be all year long. Seasons were predicted accurately before we had words to name them.

Got a fever? This plant's leaves ground up with this lizard skin might heal you quicker than not rubbing it on yourself.

Have you ever held a paleo spear point? What words did they have? Chipping away using a bone on a long piece of obsidian or agate to make a functional piece of art that lasts when entire cities and have come and gone repeatedly since the ice age. Having one in your hand thinking about the artist who created it is a journey we don't get on a normal day.

The difference now is our population, for the last few thousand years our numbers have exploded. A few million people in a valley needs more logistics than a few hundred people in the same valley ten thousand years ago.

• Like 2

<-- 1 8 8 1 1
O 1 1 8 8 1 -->

23 hours ago, FB Decipherer said:

We are Engineers here, not Philosophers. Your comment reads like something FB himself might have written.

This section of your website to me is most valuable and thank you for this:

Riverbank Press Monographs

https://gorhambury.org/public/exhibits/monographs/

The first one is very important.

A. Phoenix successfully pierced the Veil the Friedmans hid behind during their early 1900s publicity. AP exposed the fraud of their public statements, and demonstrated how they spoke in double-talk, to two different audiences. The Friedmans were maybe the most famous cipher experts ever; spies, secret spies, maybe super secret super-duper double naught spies more than 007. LOL

They lie, even when they tell the truth they lie. When they lie, they tell the truth. And that is why they were who they were. The best liars ever. Spies for whoever they spied for.

Truth may perhaps come to the price of a pearl that showeth best by day; but it will not rise to the price of a diamond or carbuncle, that showeth best in varied lights. A mixture of a lie doth ever add pleasure.

The first Riverbank link starts with this page which states what CJ says so often we know it by heart. I am in fully in the first paragraph, and not ashamed to be fully there, and am in the second paragraph as well, equally proud. LOL

image.png.151569b15b8c08031ab00f7c31791286.png

Are the Friedmans making fun of me, as CJ does? Or are they lying again being the most secret spies they were?

Did the Friedmans complete one of the three requirements for a perfect Bacon cipher? If I remember correctly, a perfect cipher needs to be utterly dismissed by someone of authority. 😉

Yes, I am a self-proclaimed Discoverer, erecting my own theories absent of any serious literary or historical value. But is that what we are suppose to do once the Veil is Pierced? I can read the first paragraph two different ways. 😉

EDIT:

Three Ts and an O; TTOT. Why not, of course.

• Wow! 2

<-- 1 8 8 1 1
O 1 1 8 8 1 -->

4 hours ago, RoyalCraftiness said:

BTW, did you see my reply about the Masonic gem I made this morning? This makes me wonder even more if humans did not see a parallel in what the eye could observe when in was looking into the stone that had been treated geometrically to perfection.

I'm not sure. The Royal Arch medal, or whatever it is?

I did read not for the first time "How to Make Anything Signify Anything" that Kate also mentioned in her video and I believe A. Phoenix referred to in their Fraudulent Friedman paper. 

It is required reading I'd suggest.

And in an introductory lecture written in the late 1950s, Friedman finally spelled out the connection between the a’s and b’s of Bacon’s biliteral cipher and the zeros and ones that were creating a new digital age: “Bacon was, in fact, the inventor of the binary code that forms the basis of modern ... computers.”13

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

<-- 1 8 8 1 1
O 1 1 8 8 1 -->

12 hours ago, Allisnum2er said:

V.

😉

Bacon at last, a mighty man, arose
Whom a wise King and Nature chose
Lord Chancellor of both their laws,
And boldly undertook the injur'd pupil's cause.

Abraham Cowley, 1667

The Stagirite and the Scarecrow: Stanza 3 of Cowley's Ode "To the Royal Society" (1667) - sorry, library subscription only

https://www.jstor.org/stable/43293946

• Like 4

Hi 

Just to let you know that I’ve been tweeting to draw attention to the new Gorhambury site yesterday, and today, and will prob do some more later. If you are on Twitter please do go and share, not for me, but for helping to spread the word as we approach the 400th anniversary, and maybe link to on FBook if you have it. (Thanks for your RTs AP) ❤️ The handle is the at symbol followed by TheSecretWork. AP’s is the at symbol Baconspeare

Musk has strangled reach, so it’s increasingly difficult to spread any message on his platform and I’m not on any other.

I’ve cancelled my X subscription but until it expires on 16 Oct I can post videos longer than two mins, so I posted 1 clipped sections of my You Tube video on X (13mins) Here’s another about the Sonnets anagram, WH, etc.(3mins).

Thanks, K

Just to add. AP knows this, but I have fully credited him in the video in multiple ways and drawn attention to his papers. This short clip is after where I mention him. 

Edited by Kate
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

"For nothing is born without unity or without the point." amazon.com/dp/B0CLDKDPY8

8 hours ago, Light-of-Truth said:

I'm not sure. The Royal Arch medal, or whatever it is?

I did read not for the first time "How to Make Anything Signify Anything" that Kate also mentioned in her video and I believe A. Phoenix referred to in their Fraudulent Friedman paper. 

It is required reading I'd suggest.

And in an introductory lecture written in the late 1950s, Friedman finally spelled out the connection between the a’s and b’s of Bacon’s biliteral cipher and the zeros and ones that were creating a new digital age: “Bacon was, in fact, the inventor of the binary code that forms the basis of modern ... computers.”13

I assumed you would have seen it when I cam across it, but then I wasn't sure when you mentioned that you did not know how it would work with sheet music. I had just read it maybe 4 days ago.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Light-of-Truth said:

CJ, these people had a ton of knowledge about the world they lived in, and were mostly very successful for thousands of years, tens of thousandsa. They had a better understanding of their environment than we do of ours.

Did they read books? No.

When the rains were on time every year, the frost, the heat, the seeds germinating, flowers going to seed, the movements of deer, elk, mammoths, geese, our ancestors knew where the food was supposed to be all year long. Seasons were predicted accurately before we had words to name them.

Got a fever? This plant's leaves ground up with this lizard skin might heal you quicker than not rubbing it on yourself.

Have you ever held a paleo spear point? What words did they have? Chipping away using a bone on a long piece of obsidian or agate to make a functional piece of art that lasts when entire cities and have come and gone repeatedly since the ice age. Having one in your hand thinking about the artist who created it is a journey we don't get on a normal day.

The difference now is our population, for the last few thousand years our numbers have exploded. A few million people in a valley needs more logistics than a few hundred people in the same valley ten thousand years ago.

Practical and usable knowledge, yes, but next to no understanding of the underlying realities that are not immediately observable to them. How successful they were can be gleaned from the fact that until recent times life expectancy was less than 45 years. For most of human history it has been at or below 45 years. Those were not easy lives. A lot of humans died at a very tender age and it is not that surprising that there was less of a fear of death in taking on dangerous tasks. Just about everything was dangerous. Death might find you on any day.  The quality of our knowledge is significantly higher, but at the same time it tends to be held by specialists. That is to say that humanity may very well understand things that individuals do not. Because of specialization we have very capable people in some areas who may in fact be absolutely useless in basic survival tasks, for example. Something as simple as growing the food you need to live is out of the sphere of knowledge of most people today. If you think about it, Henry Ford created a generation that was so specialized in one or two tasks that they could ensure their entire survival by being able to work on his assembly line. It is not to be expected that the people who had that luxury were growing their overall knowledge and experience. They made the money that sent their children to University where they had to specialize also. The whole has grown the sum of the knowledge, but the individual may not have any breadth to what he is capable of today. It is humanity that has progressed, not really the individuals. The latter may be more at risk from the failure of their social structures and institutions.

For Bacon to have been first to think of binary coding means that this did not exist yet. From the year 1600 on there were many firsts. This is the progress that we have accumulated. It is also incredible reliable knowledge. You can use it to build things with as opposed to catch prey better with. 

As wonderful as points are to look at. They were quickly abandoned when more durable alternatives showed up. Working ores to get metal is the beginning of the alchemical age, and it must have first appeared to be quite magical stuff.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Light-of-Truth said:

It is Bacon talking to himself. He could do that as three different identities (Francis Bacon, William Tudor, William Shakespeare). Whether or not you accept the story, you have to hear his words and feel his intent. Am I all alone here?

Yes, Bacon talks to himself throughout the Sonnets from Sonnet 1 through 154. And back again. From all three to all three. And "succession" tends to be the theme throughout, even begging his mother to allow that to happen.

"Fair Youth" is Prince William Tudor. Why is that not obvious to the entire world? The Sonnets tell Bacon's life story, clear and in words.

I have accepted that there will be a day when it is time for this theory to see Light, but not yet. I hope I am alive, yet know it will be some random person who at the right time in the right place nails it and I'll breath a deep breath knowing it finally is realized hearing about it. It could 100 years away still...

It is not clear at all that he is talking to himself. There are many context clues to point to that have led people to conclude that he isn't talking to himself. I'm not an expert in the Sonnets whatsoever, but when you quickly look at the suggestions it is easy to see why there is the view that the fair youth is someone else.

But, there are some who say not knowing is actually part of the genius of the writing. When it's not clear and one can make it work with different interpretations something very useful as been created that allows us to understand that our perspective is the thing that makes all the difference. The road we take in interpreting makes all the difference in what we take take from the story. We become Shakespeare for a moment.

It is wrong headed to think there is one interpretation when there isn't. I mentioned the arguments that have existed with Robert Frost where people have made their cases either way on how to interpret on of his famous works. That vanishes when the author himself says that he did not favor any interpretation. It is the reader who makes his own conclusion. He caters the poem to his own needs.

As Rumi once wrote, beyond the discussions of what is wrong and right there is a field, let us meet there. 

8 hours ago, RoyalCraftiness said:

For Bacon to have been first to think of binary coding means that this did not exist yet

Bacon did not discover the Binary code. He may have been the first to mention it. Likely Dee taught him of this very ancient and very simple secret.

Binary is the most basic of ALL math. The Duality that Kate speaks of, but there is no Two, only Ones.

One plus One equals One-Zero, because there is no Two and you have to carry the One. One-Zero plus Zero-One equals One-One. Add a One, and you get One-Zero-Zero. You have to carry that One because there is no Two.

There is no simpler math in the Universe. It is what computers are capable of thinking, One plus One, there is no Two. But computers can do so much with just Ones and Zeroes. Oh my! AI is One plus One limited but really fast with infinite Ones and Zeroes.

Bacon did not discover this. Nor did Dee. Yet both were enlightened on it at some point in their lives.

• Like 2

<-- 1 8 8 1 1
O 1 1 8 8 1 -->

8 hours ago, RoyalCraftiness said:

It is wrong headed to think there is one interpretation when there isn't.

I agree. I live in my own private Idaho exploring a Sonnets "Monument" built upon my own experiences, studies, and interpretations of the words and lines relating to  Bacon's life. Yet I am well aware there may be layers and layers of meanings and personalities involved.

I will suggest that I have spent many years in these 154 Lines and I hear the core story of Bacon; Born to Elizabeth, raised as a Bacon, Dr. Dee being the Puppet-Master of Elizabeth and Bacon while his life slips away waiting and longing for his birth Mother to acknowledge his rightful claim to be the King of England, until her death which ended all of his dreams. Bacon was Shakespeare, praising his Mother first, digging at Dee who gave him "TThy Guift, thy tables", and weaving his three "themes" into One (Tudor, Bacon, Shakespeare).

Was there another actual contemporary "Faire Youth" that Bacon wove into his Sonnets fabric? Maybe, but all that soap-opera stuff, as historically interesting as it may be, is nothing compared to Bacon's and the Sonnet's main purpose which, to me, is about his Life.

• Like 2

<-- 1 8 8 1 1
O 1 1 8 8 1 -->

44 minutes ago, Light-of-Truth said:

Bacon did not discover the Binary code. He may have been the first to mention it. Likely Dee taught him of this very ancient and very simple secret.

Binary is the most basic of ALL math. The Duality that Kate speaks of, but there is no Two, only Ones.

One plus One equals One-Zero, because there is no Two and you have to carry the One. One-Zero plus Zero-One equals One-One. Add a One, and you get One-Zero-Zero. You have to carry that One because there is no Two.

There is no simpler math in the Universe. It is what computers are capable of thinking, One plus One, there is no Two. But computers can do so much with just Ones and Zeroes. Oh my! AI is One plus One limited but really fast with infinite Ones and Zeroes.

Bacon did not discover this. Nor did Dee. Yet both were enlightened on it at some point in their lives.

This is the old "Is Maths created or discovered?" question. I have no answer for you. 1 an 0 works for logic operations and they can be treated with on/off switches or gates (a binary). Logic operations produced by humans are called reasonable thinking.

When Gene Rodenberry tried portraying it he imagined Spock. The name in Scandinavian is for: maker of the wheel/spokes. He was said to be from Vulcan (same idea as Fulcanelli).  We can recognize the symbolism. He contrasted the character with a more mercurial figure (a healer) that was more about feelings and emotions. His moniker was "Bones". Again, we can see the Shakespearean influence.  Spock always seemed to be stirring up Bones with his logical talk.

46 minutes ago, Light-of-Truth said:

I agree. I live in my own private Idaho exploring a Sonnets "Monument" built upon my own experiences, studies, and interpretations of the words and lines relating to  Bacon's life. Yet I am well aware there may be layers and layers of meanings and personalities involved.

I will suggest that I have spent many years in these 154 Lines and I hear the core story of Bacon; Born to Elizabeth, raised as a Bacon, Dr. Dee being the Puppet-Master of Elizabeth and Bacon while his life slips away waiting and longing for his birth Mother to acknowledge his rightful claim to be the King of England, until her death which ended all of his dreams. Bacon was Shakespeare, praising his Mother first, digging at Dee who gave him "TThy Guift, thy tables", and weaving his three "themes" into One (Tudor, Bacon, Shakespeare).

Was there another actual contemporary "Faire Youth" that Bacon wove into his Sonnets fabric? Maybe, but all that soap-opera stuff, as historically interesting as it may be, is nothing compared to Bacon's and the Sonnet's main purpose which, to me, is about his Life.

It seems to me to be more about everyone's life but Bacon's.

Why does it feel like we have to reinvent language every time we try and bridge the gap in our points of view?

If I ask you what your favorite color is and you say it is green that's an unreasonable choice. It is not unreasonable because it makes no sense. It is unreasonable because there is no accounting for your preferences. I will never be able to reason your choices in order to understand them and tell you that you are feeling incorrectly.

This is the same hornets nest we get into with spiritualism. Believing in it is unreasonable. I cannot reason for you why there are believers of many different versions of this. Each and every one of those people would say to me that they feel it deep inside them that they are called to believe what they believe.

Everything in this Universe which has a subjective nature is unreasonable. Don't ask me to explain why Alexander and Napoleon had their feelings tuned in with conquering the world. It would be easy for me to say that what they had in their guts was "wrong". 

What we can feel is anything. To be able to use reason means to operate on what is knowable and demonstrable. The empiric is measurable. Logic applies to it. Logic does not apply to your choice of favorite color.

In many ways we are all unreasonable, but that is not how we act when we judge. We act as if we can explain people. I fear that what you want is for your feelings to be universal feelings. How does one change what others feel? It's much more complicated than teaching them that 1+1 must be equal to 2. When we decided to focus mainly of the objective workings of the universe we, mankind, started moving ahead. To be mired in the subjective is to want to have things his way and it often leads to uncomfortable places. 

I get that you feel a certain way. I doubt that the world is ready to follow you unless you can produce some very objective proofs.

• Haha 1