New Website Dedicated to Francis Bacon

A Phoenix

1 hour ago, Light-of-Truth said:

Welcome to the B'Hive FB Decipherer!

Fresh ideas and unique perspectives are always invited on this forum. Please feel free to jump into any conversation or start new ones. All members are encouraged to write an Intro, but it is not required.

Royal Craftiness (CJ by name) enjoys debating everything that can be spoken, so just be aware and do not let him keep you quiet if you want to share your thoughts. 🙂

Thank you for adding another website about Francis Bacon to the World Wide Web! One of these days we might reach a critical mass!

Nobody I am aware of is trying to chase people way. It's a situation where some might wish some "other" would go away in order that the narratives can stay truer to what is desired. I've only been able to debate you Rob. You could easily put an end to that by muting your engagement.  You and I exchange ideas. I'm not exactly sure what others come here to do. Present things they are not about to question, I guess. Everyone does what gives them the most pleasure at every given time. You get free content or you don't. Beggars that are choosers can easily go without. 

It's fair warning to state that all people who have some admiration for Bacon's mind don't subscribe to all the mythologies which we have to be exposed to in an open marketplace of suggestions. I've never met a suggestion that did not require an detailed examination if that is what you mean. There are none fit to be unconditionally accepted.

35 minutes ago, Light-of-Truth said:

I'd like to mention that your code is using the biliteral As and Bs that Friedman presented. I'm not able to duplicate Friedman's (Elizabeth Wells Gallup's) results no matter how much I try and I'm pretty good with ciphers and typography.  The biliteral alphabet key supplied from Bacon's description is not one that matches the Prologue type.  A. Phoenix pointed out that the Friedman's were frauds on many levels, and even though providing a result that would please we Baconians, it may be a fake by them for whatever purpose they had in mind. If the Prologue decryption was by Elizabeth Wells Gallup, then the Friedmans may have been merely giving a presentation of how the biliteral can work. Either way I see identical letters labeled as both As and Bs, and different appearing letters as the same. A cipher has to be repeatable to be valid which means anyone who knows the key can duplicate it.

Your program does verify that the biliteral code results write out the "Francis St Alban..." text, but who knows how they came up with the As and Bs to begin with.

If a program could read the plain text and distinguish between two different type styles and present a biliteral result then we'd be opening some doors. I believe that is what you are working on?

Totally agree Rob. There are much better binaries that can be flawlessly identified. It's hard to imagine that Bacon would have had so much control of the printers typefaces. Always keep your eyes open to possible games being played.

17 hours ago, RoyalCraftiness said:

Consider the Sonnets dedication. I propose you list some of the binaries you see on that page. I will start off the exercise by giving some I am going to check out. 

There's a period after every word. This, to me suggests that there may be a desire for us to look to each and every word to find our binary. If the word has odd or even number of characters is a binary. If we want to focus on the T, the presence of a T or not in the word is a binary. There seems to be enough Tees in that page to give a good mix of T and non T words (19 Tees in 30 words).  That could be a binary used, but we would still require a reading rule. Do we go left to right or right to left. Do we possibly skip characters...There are so many possibilities. To test every one is a monumental task. We could be told there's a coded one word message here using a bilateral cipher end never find it. That how potent it is at hiding itself. If one wants it to be discoverable one would either have to select a pretty reading obvious rule or give it out somehwere. 

I just had an idea. How about we make a wheel with these 30 data points and move the wheel one position to test 30 different possible coding sequences? This seems intuitively suggested by the fact we will lend up with 60 possible sequences to test against a known decoding scheme. The circle and 60 is a very compelling idea.

What if T.T. was the key ?

image.png.7e3b400261f150e74db6d3c33ee8f38e.png

I mean, what if the binary system was based on "words" (or group of letters between 2 periods) with or without two T ?

It gives :

A  A  A  B  A  ( C )

A  A  A  A  A  ( A )

A  A  A  A  B  ( B )

B  A  A  A  A  ( R )

A  A  A  A  A  ( A )

A  B  A  A  A  ( I )

BAC. RAI

RAI is a beam of light

https://quod.lib.umich.edu/m/middle-english-dictionary/dictionary/MED35788

Interestingly enough, this is a palimdromic sequence.

A  A  A  B  A  /  A  A  A  A  A  / A  A  A  A  B  /  B  A  A  A  A  /  A  A  A  A  A  /  A  B  A  A  A 

It means that the sequence hides the same message if we read it from right to left or from left to right

A  A  A  B  A  /  A  A  A  A  A  / A  A  A  A  B  /  B  A  A  A  A  /  A  A  A  A  A  /  A  B  A  A  A

---------------------------------------------> <----------------------------------------------

C                       A                      B                          B                       A                        C

I                        A                      R                           R                      A                          I

EDIT :

image.png.e74716c81fab52493b0e83ee5fb8a9e3.png

• Wow! 2

image.png.b8c74f56d5551c745119c268cf9d3db8.png

27 minutes ago, Allisnum2er said:

What if T.T. was the key ?

image.png.7e3b400261f150e74db6d3c33ee8f38e.png

I mean, what if the binary system was based on "words" (or group of letters between 2 periods) with or without two T ?

It gives :

A  A  A  B  A  ( C )

A  A  A  A  A  ( A )

A  A  A  A  B  ( B )

B  A  A  A  A  ( R )

A  A  A  A  A  ( A )

A  B  A  A  A  ( I )

BAC. RAI

RAI is a beam of light

https://quod.lib.umich.edu/m/middle-english-dictionary/dictionary/MED35788

Interestingly enough, this is a palimdromic sequence.

It means that the sequence hides the same message if we read it from right to left or from left to right

---------------------------------------------> <----------------------------------------------

C                       A                      B                          B                       A                        C

I                        A                      R                           R                      A                          I

I actually looked at that, but did not like the result at first glance. I've been looking for a identifiable word, because it makes little sense to produce something with such power that is still not deciphered and then still open to speculation. 

I thought I had finally found one with the word TULIPS, but I was off by one lousy bit. 

The business of finding a reading rule is what is most daunting. We can typically easily identify a binary. It is also possible that what you show is in fact right, because there are said to be unknown keys to decode with.

The more I consider this the more I like it with the anagram ARABIC, because we are in fact dealing with ten ARABIC numerals and ideas that were said to have come from Sufism (the Rosicrucian mystery may even suggest this with the knowledge that has come from the East). Let's also not forget that T is for Ten in the sense of Twenty and Forty. These ten things are Arabic numerals. The astronomical knowledge is also Arabic in origin in many cases. One of the main suggestions that exists for Father RC is that he is an Islamic character who has traveled from afar. This is better than what I have found with the other binaries I have looked at.

Edited by RoyalCraftiness
  • Like 2

I'm quite enamored with this result Yann. This whole business of empiricism is about counting and quantifying. The counting scheme we have adopted is the use of the Arabic numbers. The ten of them are even suggested with three in the number of the 30 periods. This is almost to say that the numbering itself is divine, which is also the point of the ten dots in the Tetractys. I think we may have a good candidate for a "winner" with this. I shall now conclude that it takes three fools to come up with a good idea. lol.

• Haha 2

29 minutes ago, Allisnum2er said:

Funny synchronicity, which I ever enjoy as messages from "beyond", when I read this post Theresa was watching the Weather Channel I heard the following phrase as I read B A C! 😄

"The most important thing will be (B) A/C (A C)."

LOL 🙂

I love these little things that are like sweet kisses from the Universe.

• Like 2

T A A A A A A A A A A A T
157     www.Light-of-Truth.com     287
<-- 1 8 8 1 1
O 1 1 8 8 1 -->

8 minutes ago, Light-of-Truth said:

Funny synchronicity, which I ever enjoy as messages from "beyond", when I read this post Theresa was watching the Weather Channel I heard the following phrase as I read B A C! 😄

"The most important thing will be (B) A/C (A C)."

LOL 🙂

I love these little things that are like sweet kisses from the Universe.

The third fool has spoken. Is your A/C broken or not?

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, RoyalCraftiness said:

I've only been able to debate you Rob.

Yann definitely holds his own with you, but he has a life where he is not hanging out on the B'Hive Forum every evening like me with little else grabbing my attention. 😉

<-- 1 8 8 1 1
O 1 1 8 8 1 -->

4 minutes ago, RoyalCraftiness said:

The third fool has spoken. Is you A/C broken or not?

No, our AC is OK, it B fine. 😉

In fact, we are enjoying Canadian air which is cooler (mid 80s instead of mid 90s). The Canadian forest fire smoke has passed which was strange for us. Two days ago it looked Los Angelas, CA around here with a think brown/yellow haze that we learned was smoke from up north.

Hey, are three Fools better than two? LOL 🙂

<-- 1 8 8 1 1
O 1 1 8 8 1 -->

2 minutes ago, Light-of-Truth said:

Yann definitely holds his own with you, but he has a life where he is not hanging out on the B'Hive Forum every evening like me with little else grabbing my attention. 😉

That's great if he can. We all have to keep each other honest. A little bit of nudging helps to point people into considering things differently. I completely glossed over this result at first glance because I was looking for something more overt, but this is in fact quite overt as far as what the periods represent in the ancient counting schemes. They are the ancestors of the numerals.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Light-of-Truth said:

No, our AC is OK, it B fine. 😉

In fact, we are enjoying Canadian air which is cooler (mid 80s instead of mid 90s). The Canadian forest fire smoke has passed which was strange for us. Two days ago it looked Los Angelas, CA around here with a think brown/yellow haze that we learned was smoke from up north.

Hey, are three Fools better than two? LOL 🙂

3:2 is very harmonic you know.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Light-of-Truth said:

Perfect!! Icing on the cake! 🙂

That is rather fortuitous isn't it? 32 facets and one table in the gem after all. 2^5 + 1 exactly as the bilateral cipher exploits (five encoded binary digits plus one transcription step to give one solution). I dare say we have solved this baby to a high degree of elegance. Now let us realize that 33 people have found this before us. lol.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, RoyalCraftiness said:

3:2 is very harmonic you know.

One and a half? Half of three? What is 3:2?

3/2 is 67, or more precise 6.666666666...

I need to learn Music. I could read basic music in elementary school as second chair trumpet player, but never took it further. I could play "Glow Worm" in front of my 5th grade class and make the girl had a crush on smile. 🙂

• Like 1

<-- 1 8 8 1 1
O 1 1 8 8 1 -->

30 minutes ago, RoyalCraftiness said:

I actually looked at that, but did not like the result at first glance. I've been looking for a identifiable word, because it makes little sense to produce something with such power that is still not deciphered and then still open to speculation. 

I thought I had finally found one with the word TULIPS, but I was off by one lousy bit. 

The business of finding a reading rule is what is most daunting. We can typically easily identify a binary. It is also possible that what you show is in fact right, because there are said to be unknown keys to decode with.

The more I consider this the more I like it with the anagram ARABIC, because we are in fact dealing with ten ARABIC numerals and ideas that were said to have come from Sufism (the Rosicrucian mystery may even suggest this with the knowledge that has come from the East). Let's also not forget that T is for Ten in the sense of Twenty and Forty. These ten things are Arabic numerals. The astronomical knowledge is also Arabic in origin in many cases. One of the main suggestions that exists for Father RC is that he is an Islamic character who has traveled from afar. This is better than what I have found with the other binaries I have looked at.

I like the anagram "ARABIC".

It reminds me a work of Rob on the Biliteral Cipher that I discovered few years ago at the beginning of my own research.

https://www.light-of-truth.com/bacons_biliteral_cipher.htm

His work is based on the letters W and T ( for some obscure reason  😄) at the beginning of the lines from Sonnet 1 to Sonnet 11 ( ending with "She caru'd thee for her ſeale,and ment therby, Thou ſhouldſt print more, not let that coppy die" ) , and  the result is very interesting.

CXLAWSIFRXG

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arabic_numerals

Sifr is the arabic numeral 0 and is  the origin of the words ... CHIFFRE / CIPHER meaning "Secret writing".

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Light-of-Truth said:

One and a half? Half of three? What is 3:2?

3/2 is 67, or more precise 6.666666666...

I need to learn Music. I could read basic music in elementary school as second chair trumpet player, but never took it further. I could play "Glow Worm" in front of my 5th grade class and make the girl had a crush on smile. 🙂

It's the Pythagorean harmonic. It's ratios of frequencies for intervals in a diatonic. 3/2 and 2/3 are the reciprocals. 0.667 or 67% (67 out of 100) is the one we have considered quite a bit. It's the 66.6 degrees of longitude from Mahone Bay to Paris in the Geo-metric scheme if you recall. 3:2 is depicted quit clearly in the Tetractys. In Biblical lore it is the father and the son.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Allisnum2er said:

I like the anagram "ARABIC".

It reminds me a work of Rob on the Biliteral Cipher that I discovered few years ago at the beginning of my own research.

His work is based on the letters W and T ( for some obscure reason  😄) at the beginning of the lines from Sonnet 1 to Sonnet 11 ( ending with "She caru'd thee for her ſeale,and ment therby, Thou ſhouldſt print more, not let that coppy die" ) , and  the result is very interesting.

CXLAWSIFRXG

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arabic_numerals

Sifr is the arabic numeral 0 and is  the origin of the words ... CHIFFRE / CIPHER meaning "Secret writing".

There are ten commandments in the Law too (X LAW).

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Allisnum2er said:

CXLAWSIFRXG

Yann, you always bring in Synchronicity. I have been looking at my very old page today thinking I would present it after fixing the confusion of my lame presentation, but you mentioned it, so I will link it as bad as it is! LOL

It is already open in my browser! I did not even have to look for it! 🙂

image.png.148c96fe8af4def138ffcf03b8b39bfa.png

• Like 2

<-- 1 8 8 1 1
O 1 1 8 8 1 -->

9 minutes ago, RoyalCraftiness said:

Did I forget to mention that Moses was a basket case? Not the Elizabethan type, though.

I never realized MOSES was 67 Simple cipher until just now. Did Dee know that when he advised Elizabeth to use FRANCIS (Simple cipher 67) as her secret son William's BACON name? 😉

Dee's modern (for his time) Virgin Birth legend using Elizabeth and her son William makes him what? A Prophet? A story teller, what? Immortal? A Magician?

Prospero?

Yann will recognize the Kaye cipher 93 as IC and I do as well now thanks to Yann. 🙂

image.png.e1d7b62c3f05c5b66cb9633028ea8214.png

• Like 2

<-- 1 8 8 1 1
O 1 1 8 8 1 -->

28 minutes ago, Light-of-Truth said:

I never realized MOSES was 67 Simple cipher until just now. Did Dee know that when he advised Elizabeth to use FRANCIS (Simple cipher 67) as her secret son William's BACON name? 😉

Dee's modern (for his time) Virgin Birth legend using Elizabeth and her son William makes him what? A Prophet? A story teller, what? Immortal? A Magician?

Prospero?

Yann will recognize the Kaye cipher 93 as IC and I do as well now thanks to Yann. 🙂

Moses is actually an Egyptian name, not a Hebrew one. He gets associated with the dynasties that are responsible for removing the Hyksos people (the group that Josephus called the ancestors of the Israelites) from Egypt (the 18th dynasty) with the Pharaoh's named Thutmose (I-III). It's why I have always kept an interested eye out for detail in these stories that involve the number 18. The elongated triangle of 18 degrees always puzzled me. 18 x 3/2=27, that forever triggering Masonic number that is 3^3 which is the symbolic idea of the highest wisdom. The wisdom of the Law is a theme in Hebrew religion. To not have laws is very unwise. We know that from experience in a world where the law fails to touch a lot of people now. The 40 year exodus period is also figuring often enough in this story. 40 is the symbol of a period of transformation. 

The basket is the story is likely coming to us from the very ancient "handbag" symbol where the divine child is born of the male and female principle joined. He was placed on a river to echo the fact that all appearing stars (novas) appear along the milky way (Kepler's observation later). It is as if the river in the sky is delivering us our heralds announced by stars. There is always a star which emits a new light into the world.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Light-of-Truth said:

Prospero?

https://allpoetry.com/To-The-Royal-Society

V.
From these and all long errors of the way
In which our wandering predecessors went,
And like the old Hebrews many years did stray
In deserts but of small extent,
Bacon, like Moses, led us forth at last;
The barren wilderness he passed,
Did on the very border stand
Of the best promised land,
And, from the mountain's top of his exalted wit,
Saw it himself, and showed us it.
But life did never to one man allow
Time to discover worlds, and conquer too;
Nor can so short a line sufficient be
To fathom the vast depths of nature's sea.
The work he did we ought to admire,
And were unjust if we should more require
From his few years, divided 'twixt excess
Of low affliction and high happiness.
For who on things remote can fix his sight
That's always in a triumph or a fight?

😉

• Wow! 3