According to James North's essay, Bacon not a freemason, and No on Alfred Dodd on Bacon & Shakespeare

I just read an article by James North who I believe may have been the managing editor & Webmaster for The FBSociety in the 2010 time period

He argues that Bacon was not  a Freemason and that Alfred Dodd cannot be trusted because he is over
enthusiastic that Bacon wrote Shakespeare.

• Like 2

On 2/13/2022 at 12:29 PM, Light-of-Truth said:

I skimmed the paper quickly. I didn't see Dodd mentioned. It is in the paper he makes the statement about Dodd?

5.4 After the Fall – The Baconian  Enlightenment  Postponed 
For the more adventurous  and  patient  reader  there  is  a  mine  of  supplementary information  i n  the writings  of  Alfred Dodd, but be warned that Dodd was a fanatical believer in the claim that Bacon wrote the Shakespeare plays. If one can sift out the credulity and hero worship from Dodd's writings, there is a useful quantity of historical information that can be separated from Dodd's thesis.)

Funny how I take this plaque to mean is the "Story of Willy Shakspur", with all its legacy, will dissolve and leave not a wreck behind when the Truth about Bacon is known and accepted. 🙂

But I also do see the obvious in our face Masonic and Rosicrucian ideas.

T A A A A A A A A A A A T
157     www.Light-of-Truth.com     287
<-- 1 8 8 1 1
O 1 1 8 8 1 -->

The apostrophe is in the wrong place too.

Should be Towr's, not Tow'rs, based on the original. Makes me want to decrypt this more. Why take the 'e" out? Didn't want to paint it in? Trying to emphasize "Tow"?

Love the Tempest! "We are such stuffe As dreames are made on ; and our little life Is rounded with a sleepe :"

image.thumb.png.25119fb7576e4c713c2a83a341275356.png

EDIT:

Curious, " On the marble ledge between the feet of the statue the letters "T.T.1787" are incised. This is probably graffiti by a Westminster schoolboy, as there are many other monuments in the Abbey that were defaced by initials by boys at this period."

https://www.westminster-abbey.org/abbey-commemorations/commemorations/william-shakespeare

Edited by Light-of-Truth

T A A A A A A A A A A A T
157     www.Light-of-Truth.com     287
<-- 1 8 8 1 1
O 1 1 8 8 1 -->