Jump to content

Bacon and the Bird


Marvin Haines

Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, Light-of-Truth said:

This is something you have read I assume. You've never been to a place like that yourself, so you can state as a fact, as Truth, that it is not real. That's so funny coming from you. You really believe what you say! 😉

Maybe the ancients knew something that is lost today. As our language developed over thousands of years, our reality became limited by what we can only explain. How tragic. It might not be a bad thing to reconnect to the Universe these days.

I've been to a place where I was told that everything ever Known was stored. That was a new concept to me. It is a place in my "Mind", I am aware of that. My eyes were closed but I could see. My Mind is not stuck inside my skin by any means and the entire Universe may be contained in my Mind, or more likely they are One. 😉

It seemed like another dimension for sure, more real that this cartoon we live in. I am not the only person to stumble upon such places and of course they have been mentioned for as long as anyone has been going there. But I know how you are, CJ, and you will deny because you feel you have to. I understand.

 

They are all fictions. That is all we are capable of. We are story tellers. We became that not that long ago. Before that all we had was some primitive natural bird-like language that was the property of some ape-like ancestor of ours. We've come a long way in understanding and transmitting our story since the invention of language and writing. Teh story does not look like it used to 5000 years ago.

You could not travel to any place which you had not already been presented with in your conceptualization collecting. Take a primitive bush man and place him in our symbolic culture and he cannot make sense of it. What there is an expectation of there's is the possibility of experiencing in dreams and in visions. You are putting entirely way too much emphasis on interpreting your experience a some expression of reality defined by what we have in our bag of symbols. It is only a confirmation of your reality.  You only have ideas of saving the world if you entertain that as a possible goal for a noble man. Alexander and Napoleon had visions of conquering the world. To them that was noble. King James liked to burn women. Bacon called him much more than noble man.

It's not denial. Refusal to believe is not denial of anything, since there is nothing by default. I do not deny Trump's greatness. I refuse to accept his self aggrandizing narratives, for example. No one is called upon to believe in anything by default or by the strength of the magic spell which exploits the suggestible.

You, my friend, are under the grip of beliefs which are strong magic. You have to be able to read everything you can put your finger on and see the utter pointlessness in it. There is nothing you can access that has universal meaning. Even love as we imagine it is complete bullshit, but it works for us in our narratives. Never mind that all we see in the world is self serving behavior. Even the Saint is looking after himself and his beliefs.  To quote Mark Twain again, "man is a machine that has only one governing rule--it does what please it the most at every juncture". There is no way to refute that nugget of wisdom. No one sacrifices. Everyone goes to bat for what he wants to see happen.

We are all impostors, as Bacon would say it. We live a bit and think we have all the answers based on our experiences, but is by no way the sum of what is possible to use to help others. The individual point of view is almost useless. Only the building of factions make strong realities be possible, and that is why we have had these organized interventions to protect the Holy Royal Arch stories. They matter to a certain faction who fears dying out. The Jews have had their own strategies. Cultures that survive with an identity do that. The secret of the Unicorn is the secret of the mythologies of England. Weaving Francis Bacon into them is only fitting. The fact he wrote about despising this sort of thing does not seem to deter some people from involving him.

Wake me up when this dream that is this reality is over. It's surely information based. There is nothing lasting that is tangible. The Universe is trying to preserve information and to operate on it via computation. All it has as a mechanism is randomness to build with. It is enough to allow structure. Discreteness in the structure  is what we identify as number.

Edited by RoyalCraftiness
  • Confused 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

31 minutes ago, Light-of-Truth said:

This is something you have read I assume. You've never been to a place like that yourself, so you can state as a fact, as Truth, that it is not real. That's so funny coming from you. You really believe what you say! 😉

Maybe the ancients knew something that is lost today. As our language developed over thousands of years, our reality became limited by what we can only explain. How tragic. It might not be a bad thing to reconnect to the Universe these days.

I've been to a place where I was told that everything ever Known was stored. That was a new concept to me. It is a place in my "Mind", I am aware of that. My eyes were closed but I could see. My Mind is not stuck inside my skin by any means and the entire Universe may be contained in my Mind, or more likely they are One. 😉

It seemed like another dimension for sure, more real that this cartoon we live in. I am not the only person to stumble upon such places and of course they have been mentioned for as long as anyone has been going there. But I know how you are, CJ, and you will deny because you feel you have to. I understand.

 

It is impossible for me to be in your mind, and it is childish to think that I ought to be able to. Most of what we see in the world is childish, because we are child-like in our thinking. We long for the parent.

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, RoyalCraftiness said:

It is impossible for me to be in your mind, and it is childish to think that I ought to be able to.

You truly are a Prankster as you said you were when you became a B'Hive member as you are in my Mind all afternoon so far today! 😉

I am in your Mind as well. That is the beauty of reality! LOL

But I will accept you may be totally oblivious to both of the statements I make above. On some days I think you are a being the Fool, other days I think you are a Master who makes me the Fool.

“I had rather believe in all the Fables in the Legend, and the Talmud, and the Alcoran, than that this universal Frame is without a Mind.”

Bacon was the ultimate Prankster, even a Merry Prankster. 🙂

 

  • Like 1

T A A A A A A A A A A A T
157     www.Light-of-Truth.com     287
<-- 1 8 8 1 1
O 1 1 8 8 1 -->

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Bacon:

“The knowledge of man is as the waters, some descending from above, and some springing from beneath; the one informed by the light of nature, the other inspired by divine revelation... So then, according to these two differing illuminations or originals, knowledge is first of all divided into Divinity and Philosophy.”

  • Like 2

T A A A A A A A A A A A T
157     www.Light-of-Truth.com     287
<-- 1 8 8 1 1
O 1 1 8 8 1 -->

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 10/2/2023 at 1:09 AM, Light-of-Truth said:

Maybe tomorrow, it's way too late tonight!

A hint:

image.gif.5f870d2e3d752a3137b92ce75fab6512.gif

 

Interestingly, the number is not prime. It has two prime divisors, 2897 and 6493273. 2897 is the 419th prime (419 is itself prime). 6493273 is the 444,328th prime. The precession cycle divided by 2897 is roughly 9 or 3^2. It's possible to derive something that is recognizable from almost any number. The number is around 4 times the age of the Earth.  It's larger than the estimated age of the Universe (14 billion). Did you get this from the hall of records? Should we contact NASA?

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, RoyalCraftiness said:

You, my friend, are under the grip of beliefs which are strong magic.

If it is the magic that Bacon and Dee teach, I am under the grips.

You like to speak as Bacon in part of what he said, but Bacon says so much more.

This is for you, CJ, as you have no problem telling me I am under the grips of magic, etc., but to me you are what Bacon describes below:

It is a ridiculous thing, and fit for a satire to persons of judgment, to see what shifts these formalists have, and what prospectives to make superficies to seem body, that hath depth and bulk. Some are so close and reserved, as they will not show their wares but by a dark light, and seem always to keep back somewhat; and when they know within themselves they speak of that they do not well know, would nevertheless seem to others to know of that which they may not well speak.

 

In the same Essay, "Of Seeming Wise" is this which is for you, CJ, with friendship and love:

image.png.87244f82e0f6384baab48ea66a6611c2.png

In your defense I will acknowledge you know a zillion times more than me in Western Esoteric topics. I assume by years of study and a degree of some kind.

How did Bacon conclude this Essay?

To conclude, there is no decaying merchant, or inward beggar, hath so many tricks to uphold the credit of their wealth, as these empty persons have to maintain the credit of their sufficiency. Seeming wise men may make shift to get opinion, but let no man choose them for employment; for certainly, you were better take for business a man somewhat absurd than over-formal.

CJ, when you speak of authority in areas where you are very far from any kind of serious frame of reference what you say takes away from so much that you say when you do have a solid frame of reference. I am definitely guilty of jumping in to discuss anything for fun, but I think I can accept when I have no clue what I am talking about.

Anything that would require accepting that our minds are not necessarily contained fully in our brains is out of your scope of experience, no matter how many years you have studied and how many thousands of years humans of all cultures have been tapping into something beyond ordinary reality receiving messages about Love and the connectivity of everything.

I am 100% sure you could write scholarly books about what I just said, but you would still be outside of the experience.

You think I am in the grip of some powerful Magic, and I am. It is called the Life Force, maybe, it is real to me. And the very core is Love. I think it is so sad you are not Enlightened with the Magic, but too few are.

Who is right? Who is wrong?

There is a difference between happiness and wisdom: he that thinks himself the happiest man is really so; but he that thinks himself the wisest is generally the greatest fool.

Maybe, CJ, you are right in the end; there is no Magic, nothing hidden, no forbidden fruit, no secrets left by so many brilliant minds, and so on. I'll give you that you could be correct, although I seriously doubt it.

I'm happy were I am in, even when stressed out and bombarded with life, I am very pleased with where I am in today in my little Shamanic Baconian world. I get a lot out of it that helps me in my relationships and entire reality. Living in an Enchanted world is a Key to Happiness. And it is available to anyone who can have a passion seeking to know more than they do.

I am a Happy Fool. LOL

 

 

  • Wow! 2

T A A A A A A A A A A A T
157     www.Light-of-Truth.com     287
<-- 1 8 8 1 1
O 1 1 8 8 1 -->

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, RoyalCraftiness said:

Did you get this from the hall of records? Should we contact NASA?

NASA said they will get back to me. I think I missed their call last week. I know it was them, finally...

A couple elderly Past Grand Master Freemasons in late 2003 told me they were acknowledging that I what I found was valid. That's enough for me now and about all I have ever enjoyed on my discoveries. 🙂

They were from up in New England not far from you CJ.

Once I realized the World did not change when I made my site live, the treasure hunt became the goal more than the treasure.

  • Like 2

T A A A A A A A A A A A T
157     www.Light-of-Truth.com     287
<-- 1 8 8 1 1
O 1 1 8 8 1 -->

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Light-of-Truth said:

NASA said they will get back to me. I think I missed their call last week. I know it was them, finally...

A couple elderly Past Grand Master Freemasons in late 2003 told me they were acknowledging that I what I found was valid. That's enough for me now and about all I have ever enjoyed on my discoveries. 🙂

They were from up in New England not far from you CJ.

Once I realized the World did not change when I made my site live, the treasure hunt became the goal more than the treasure.

Seek and ye shall find. I've never met anyone who did not find evidence of what they believed when they looked for it. Do you think you could list any who would not be impressed by your demos? Those would have to also exist. Are they more or less in number?

I know for a fact that the Grand Lodge dismisses any notion that Francis Bacon has anything to do with the creation of Freemasonry. Does this mean all of Freemasonry is accounted for?  Did you possibly approach people you already knew were "into" this suggestion from seeing their content online? If you tell me that you have found like minded people in the world I would not be surprised. We tend to aggregate in factions and push out the dissenting voices.  The existence of them is going to offer fuel to the idea that you could be right when all that may be happening is that you have successfully recruited with what amounts to a clever magic spell. Being a messiah comes with having followers. Someone has to anoint him after all.  It never ends well for messiahs, though. That is one constant in the Universe. 

Regarding the casting of spells, it is interesting that we teach children with primitive books called "spellers". If one can spell then it is very likely one can write a suggestion that will impress enough to be unconditionally accepted. Then, of course, the magic is done. The comprehension of ideas which I send your way is a form of magic. Language is a uniquely human thing, so I guess there is something inherently magical about being human and being able to quickly assimilate words to communicate with. Thus the idea of the "word of God" and the many ways to spell his name.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Light-of-Truth said:

If it is the magic that Bacon and Dee teach, I am under the grips.

You like to speak as Bacon in part of what he said, but Bacon says so much more.

This is for you, CJ, as you have no problem telling me I am under the grips of magic, etc., but to me you are what Bacon describes below:

It is a ridiculous thing, and fit for a satire to persons of judgment, to see what shifts these formalists have, and what prospectives to make superficies to seem body, that hath depth and bulk. Some are so close and reserved, as they will not show their wares but by a dark light, and seem always to keep back somewhat; and when they know within themselves they speak of that they do not well know, would nevertheless seem to others to know of that which they may not well speak.

 

In the same Essay, "Of Seeming Wise" is this which is for you, CJ, with friendship and love:

image.png.87244f82e0f6384baab48ea66a6611c2.png

In your defense I will acknowledge you know a zillion times more than me in Western Esoteric topics. I assume by years of study and a degree of some kind.

How did Bacon conclude this Essay?

To conclude, there is no decaying merchant, or inward beggar, hath so many tricks to uphold the credit of their wealth, as these empty persons have to maintain the credit of their sufficiency. Seeming wise men may make shift to get opinion, but let no man choose them for employment; for certainly, you were better take for business a man somewhat absurd than over-formal.

CJ, when you speak of authority in areas where you are very far from any kind of serious frame of reference what you say takes away from so much that you say when you do have a solid frame of reference. I am definitely guilty of jumping in to discuss anything for fun, but I think I can accept when I have no clue what I am talking about.

Anything that would require accepting that our minds are not necessarily contained fully in our brains is out of your scope of experience, no matter how many years you have studied and how many thousands of years humans of all cultures have been tapping into something beyond ordinary reality receiving messages about Love and the connectivity of everything.

I am 100% sure you could write scholarly books about what I just said, but you would still be outside of the experience.

You think I am in the grip of some powerful Magic, and I am. It is called the Life Force, maybe, it is real to me. And the very core is Love. I think it is so sad you are not Enlightened with the Magic, but too few are.

Who is right? Who is wrong?

There is a difference between happiness and wisdom: he that thinks himself the happiest man is really so; but he that thinks himself the wisest is generally the greatest fool.

Maybe, CJ, you are right in the end; there is no Magic, nothing hidden, no forbidden fruit, no secrets left by so many brilliant minds, and so on. I'll give you that you could be correct, although I seriously doubt it.

I'm happy were I am in, even when stressed out and bombarded with life, I am very pleased with where I am in today in my little Shamanic Baconian world. I get a lot out of it that helps me in my relationships and entire reality. Living in an Enchanted world is a Key to Happiness. And it is available to anyone who can have a passion seeking to know more than they do.

I am a Happy Fool. LOL

 

 

I'm of the view that there is magic, but we would have to agree on the definition.  Gaining complete control over a human with words (symbols) is incredibly powerful magic. I'm not trying to be a magician here. I'm like the heckler who is always trying to foil the magician by exposing his method in front of the audience. 

We have to work towards better forms of knowledge. The criteria is what is usable. If a fiction helps to make a great society then the end justifies the means. Deception is a perfectly respectable strategy. Even deceiving ourselves can greatly invigorate. Hermes tricks in order to teach.

Edited by RoyalCraftiness
Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, RoyalCraftiness said:

I know for a fact that the Grand Lodge dismisses any notion that Francis Bacon has anything to do with the creation of Freemasonry.

I personally know a handful of Freemasons who are 100% on the Bacon train. Richard Wagner is one I can mention by name and we have a relationship that goes back many years. I posted an article here on the B'Hive as a favor for another Freemason who wrote his opinion on Bacon.

What about Dodd? Others who are contributors or part of SirBacon.org that have been mentioned before when you say these things.

You know for a "fact" the Grand Lodge dismisses Bacon. Are you again speaking of that which you do not know? Or are you the Grand Lodge? Your voice is starting to sound watered down by babble. Brilliant, yet not so at times.

I am not a Freemason or any member of anything but the B'Hive.

You do bring up a different great question I hope to be back to reply. 🙂

 

 

  • Like 2

T A A A A A A A A A A A T
157     www.Light-of-Truth.com     287
<-- 1 8 8 1 1
O 1 1 8 8 1 -->

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, RoyalCraftiness said:

Gaining complete control over a human with words (symbols) is incredibly powerful magic

What about the magic of Nature when no other humans are around?

Gaining control of other humans? Where does that come from? We are not talking about the same magic at all.

 

  • Like 2

T A A A A A A A A A A A T
157     www.Light-of-Truth.com     287
<-- 1 8 8 1 1
O 1 1 8 8 1 -->

Link to comment
Share on other sites

51 minutes ago, RoyalCraftiness said:

Being a messiah comes with having followers. Someone has to anoint him after all.  It never ends well for messiahs, though. That is one constant in the Universe. 

Even though I get the "Virgin Birth" concept of Bacon's life, I have never thought of Bacon as a "Messiah." Maybe I never thought about it. Whatever, to me Bacon is not an any way a "Religious" figure, he is an "Intellectual" figure.

A messiah to be worshiped or idolized, not at all. Period. "Church of Bacon"? Ummm, no way man.

Is Bacon a historical person to study, understand, and learn from for the good of all humanity? Yes, most definitely.

 

 

 

  • Like 2

T A A A A A A A A A A A T
157     www.Light-of-Truth.com     287
<-- 1 8 8 1 1
O 1 1 8 8 1 -->

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, RoyalCraftiness said:

The basket isn't actually a basket is it?

Alfred Dodd:

"The hanging Basket was the Elizabethan Emblem signifying 'a collection of things'"

https://archive.org/details/dodd-alfred-shakespeare-creator-of-freemasonry_202012/page/n126/mode/1up

image.png.435ccae006b6a2359b794da7e458e079.png

  • Like 1

T A A A A A A A A A A A T
157     www.Light-of-Truth.com     287
<-- 1 8 8 1 1
O 1 1 8 8 1 -->

Link to comment
Share on other sites

43 minutes ago, Light-of-Truth said:

Alfred Dodd:

"The hanging Basket was the Elizabethan Emblem signifying 'a collection of things'"

https://archive.org/details/dodd-alfred-shakespeare-creator-of-freemasonry_202012/page/n126/mode/1up

image.png.435ccae006b6a2359b794da7e458e079.png

Why would he reference an Elizabethan emblem in 1793? Another guy with an agenda? The basket can symbolize many things in many times. I've tried my luck asking Freemasons what symbols mean. They are all over the map. The most experienced of them keep telling me that no symbol has just one meaning. In other words, just invent away. You ask them what G stands for and you are going to get a cornucopia of answers. "Nothing" is my favorite answer. One very clever guy once told me that there are no meanings to any of the symbols (!) They are, to him, just window dressing meant to create intrigue to lure the curious. What do you want to do with people who claim to know? This is his interpretation. He could just as easily have written that the basket is the symbol of Moses and who would dare question him with a star of David over it? I dare question anyone who gives one interpretation only.  I know of no older explanation for that symbol than the one I mentioned. It's male + female, exactly as the two oriented triangles in the hexagon. Let Mr. Seymour have his say. It's not because he wrote a book that he deserves to be believed.  A lot of these old farts are not worth quoting. I would urge you to give your own reasoned interpretation and see if it fits with existing narratives you can possibly read about. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 hours ago, RoyalCraftiness said:

Why would he reference an Elizabethan emblem in 1793? A

I am sure because it had the 287 on it. 157 and 287 are known as the Secret Shakespearean Seal numbers.

Here is a blown up Photoshop edited version to show the 287:

image.png.3bfa7ef6ccec1a5ef1dcac4d666ee1f8.png

I've tried so hard to find one of these exactly like this on eBay with no luck so far.

It may not be gold in real life, I started with a black and white image. I have collected a couple versions of this medal and they are silver.

  • Like 2

T A A A A A A A A A A A T
157     www.Light-of-Truth.com     287
<-- 1 8 8 1 1
O 1 1 8 8 1 -->

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, Light-of-Truth said:

I am sure because it had the 287 on it. 157 and 287 are known as the Secret Shakespearean Seal numbers.

Here is a blown up Photoshop edited version to show the 287:

image.png.3bfa7ef6ccec1a5ef1dcac4d666ee1f8.png

I've tried so hard to find one of these exactly like this on eBay with no luck so far.

It may not be gold in real life, I started with a black and white image. I have collected a couple versions of this medal and they are silver.

You've gone and done it now! You managed to get me into a completely new line of thinking which I have never explored.  You did it with the suggestion of a Masonic Jewel.

This is a very nice avenue to go down. Why is the treasure in Herge's work the content of a chest of diamonds?

What does the Rose cut diamond preference have to tell us about illumination? It turns out the natural diamond is black when viewed form the top. Because of that it was never really appreciated as a jewel in antiquity.  It's natural crystalline shape is octahedral (half of which would be a square based pyramid shape). 2:1 here gets us considering a pyramid instead of an Octahedron.

In the history of the diamond one the first "cut" (facet) that was polished was to lop off the top of it. This cut made what was called the "table". This produces what is essentially a missing pyramidion atop the pyramid (a symbol in Freemasonry where are eye is placed). The table in the simplest faceting is square, but in the end we can see that it evolved to being more and more round to maximize the light show. It is therefore a very good suggestion to have your knights (or band of brothers) be placed around a round table if they are to be illuminated.

The idea here is that one can polish even a diamond which is black into being a thing that gives off a truly magical light show from what is just the same incoming light. The dazzling illumination produced can be maximized by tweaking the angles of the facets. 

spacer.png

What do we see when we look down at what is termed the "crown" of the diamond? It's the hexagonal 6 pointed star. We can even see the 2D diamond shape here which I have considered as a "tile" to be rotate around a middle point. 

We can look closely at this "brilliant"cut.

spacer.png

The Crown is made up of 32 facets + 1 table= 33 sides. The bottom gives the 8 pointed star in this case.

Regarding how to polish these stones, one needs a set of reference angles to achieve it. What is termed the "ideal brilliant" has a "pavillon" angle of 40 degres (4T). Now we are getting somewhere. This will get you to what is termed 99% brilliance. 100% would be the ideal. The crown angle will be in the range of 20 (TT) degrees. 19.2 is common now. 

So, what do we know about this business of stone polishing to create something of value to even a King? Well, it had a medieval guild too. It kept its secrets in house as much as any other guild. They were based in what have been known to be some of the hotbeds of esoteric book printing (i.e. Antwerp). It is also a profession which the Jewish tended to be culturally interested  in, and still are.

Here's an idea. The Sonnets justified period placement allows for the encoding of facet angles if you know what pairs of dot produce the Rose shape you might want for your jewel or cathedral window. When Fulnacelli says that light and color are essential to the mystery we can start to appreciate why with this. It is very much about putting on a light show with color. When the correct faceting is done the result is near full illumination. This relays the symbolic value of 33.

Regarding the total eclipse. This is also a show that gets you from black to full illumination.  And that is also what the dragon (Draco) evokes in proximity to the Cross in Cygnus. Go to your death to be fully illuminated my friend. This will complete the polishing of the stone that you have started in life. 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...