Bacon and the Bird

Marvin Haines

Speaking of Cathedrals...

I had an interesting written exchange with Kate last May after I had finished reading her book. I was scrolling through my messages today and saw this:

Hi, Kate!

I just finished Secret Work, and it was a truly fascinating read! All that astronomical and neuroanatomy stuff was kind of dense, but I think I have a decent comprehension of it. More detailed comments and questions will come soon, but here are a few thoughts to tide you over:

1) I know that in Classical architecture one basic rule of design is that every façade must have an even number of uprights (supports, columns, posts, piers, etc.) and an odd number of voids (windows, bays, doors, openings, arches, etc.) For instance, there are four basic "temple" portico layouts: tetrastyle, hexastyle, octastyle, and decastyle. tetrastyle portico has four columns and three voids, and so on and so forth. (Decastyle is considered the maximum number for architectural harmony.) It is interesting to note that there is no "duostyle," as that is called an Aedicule, or, in Masonry, Boaz and Jachin. I find it interesting that odd numbers are considered masculine, and even numbers feminine. You need both to have a harmonic façade.

2) I've mentioned before that I believe the First Degree tracing board is modeled after the Kabbalistic Tree of Life, and that the middle pillar, the androgenous/harmonic one, or "middle path" represents the initiate. To take that a step further, we have the great French cathedrals with their two towers, (boaz, Jachin) three stories, (symbolic of the three degrees) three portals, (same symbolism) and rose window (representing god and the rose croix). I see triptychs everywhere - on the Mormon Temple, for instance. You briefly touch on the triptych, but it would be interesting to explore it in further depth.

• Like 1
  • Wow! 1

5 hours ago, Allisnum2er said:

This is a curious book inDeed! 🙂

End of page 156:

I will first mention the symbol of sulphur and its extraction from the first matter, which, as we have just seen, is graphically represented on each of the engaged pillars. It is an armillary sphere, placed on a burning fire and resembling most closely one of the pictures in the treatise on the Azoth. Here the furnace takes the place of Atlas, and this image of our practice, which is itself very instructive, needs no commentary. Not far away, an ordinary straw beehive is shown, surrounded by its bees. This is a subject frequently reproduced, especially on the alchemical stove of Winterthur. Here—and what

Then page 157:

https://archive.org/details/fulcanelli-the-mystery-of-the-cathedrals/page/157/mode/1up

image.png.e0e54fc27ad922228a2dba15c6e6960e.png

EDIT:

Adding this image XXXIII

image.png.26fd808bcb24d388d5c49a2d8f02fdeb.png

• Wow! 3

T A A A A A A A A A A A T
157     www.Light-of-Truth.com     287
<-- 1 8 8 1 1
O 1 1 8 8 1 -->

12 hours ago, Light-of-Truth said:

You just proved you do not read my posts. LOL

Not that I am surprised. 😉

I didn't think I had missed any. What did I miss?

I once got into an argument with a high ranking Freemason who told me that I would never understand anything about Freemasonry until I joined. He obviously equated it to a personal experience. If that is true then there are as many versions of Freemasonry as there are Masons. He failed to appreciate I was only interested in the history of it and that I did not care in he least about what he experienced. Some knew the path he was doing to be headed down if the process was put him place to get him there. People genuinely do not think they can be programed or worked upon by suggestion. The point about an experience is that it comes with no context in reason. It is greatly biased by what people want to believe. Some assume that the feelings experienced are revelatory.  I am someone who knows better that to trust one's experiences as a faithful witness to the truth. It is, after all, possible to fall in love with a truly despicable person. Love is blind, but love is also said to be the way. This seems to want to encourage us to fumble along, learning as we go by trial and error. Should we discourage warnings to those who haven't yet experienced what might trip them up?

Edited by RoyalCraftiness
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Light-of-Truth said:

This is a curious book inDeed! 🙂

End of page 156:

I will first mention the symbol of sulphur and its extraction from the first matter, which, as we have just seen, is graphically represented on each of the engaged pillars. It is an armillary sphere, placed on a burning fire and resembling most closely one of the pictures in the treatise on the Azoth. Here the furnace takes the place of Atlas, and this image of our practice, which is itself very instructive, needs no commentary. Not far away, an ordinary straw beehive is shown, surrounded by its bees. This is a subject frequently reproduced, especially on the alchemical stove of Winterthur. Here—and what

Then page 157:

https://archive.org/details/fulcanelli-the-mystery-of-the-cathedrals/page/157/mode/1up

image.png.e0e54fc27ad922228a2dba15c6e6960e.png

EDIT:

Adding this image XXXIII

image.png.26fd808bcb24d388d5c49a2d8f02fdeb.png

I'm not there yet! The "Great Work" is alchemical Projection.  The corresponding idea, presumably, in geometric architecture is to project lines beyond points.

Concerning Sulfur, we should recognize that treating with sulfur is called vulcanization when we are talking about natural rubber, for example. Vulcan is believed to be the inspiration for the name Fulcanelli. Vulcan-El where El is God.

The myth about him vanishing from the face of the Earth goes with the suggestion that he produced the great work and managed to project himself into the spiritual realm without having to pass through death. There are only a few Biblical characters who are said to have had this luxury. Enoch and Elijah are examples. The reappearance of these characters typically signifies something ominous, which is likely why Fulcanelli was alleged to have reappeared to warn mankind about some things.

Quite the story. The author seems to have taken a lot from Philalethes who was clearly into the idea of star "mapping".

The date of the appearance of this work makes it a candidate for one that George Remi may have been acquainted with in the 1930s. 

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Marvin Haines said:

Speaking of Cathedrals...

I had an interesting written exchange with Kate last May after I had finished reading her book. I was scrolling through my messages today and saw this:

Hi, Kate!

I just finished Secret Work, and it was a truly fascinating read! All that astronomical and neuroanatomy stuff was kind of dense, but I think I have a decent comprehension of it. More detailed comments and questions will come soon, but here are a few thoughts to tide you over:

1) I know that in Classical architecture one basic rule of design is that every façade must have an even number of uprights (supports, columns, posts, piers, etc.) and an odd number of voids (windows, bays, doors, openings, arches, etc.) For instance, there are four basic "temple" portico layouts: tetrastyle, hexastyle, octastyle, and decastyle. tetrastyle portico has four columns and three voids, and so on and so forth. (Decastyle is considered the maximum number for architectural harmony.) It is interesting to note that there is no "duostyle," as that is called an Aedicule, or, in Masonry, Boaz and Jachin. I find it interesting that odd numbers are considered masculine, and even numbers feminine. You need both to have a harmonic façade.

2) I've mentioned before that I believe the First Degree tracing board is modeled after the Kabbalistic Tree of Life, and that the middle pillar, the androgenous/harmonic one, or "middle path" represents the initiate. To take that a step further, we have the great French cathedrals with their two towers, (boaz, Jachin) three stories, (symbolic of the three degrees) three portals, (same symbolism) and rose window (representing god and the rose croix). I see triptychs everywhere - on the Mormon Temple, for instance. You briefly touch on the triptych, but it would be interesting to explore it in further depth.

Yes, on the matter of the feminine being associated with even numbers one can imagine how that came out of the association with the 4 dimensionality of the natural world. What creates life is even. In French that is called "pair" which can be understood to be a pairing with the feminine principle.  In the Pythagorean triangle, 3 is male, 4 is female and 5 is divine. This has been taken to mean that Christ/God encompass the male and female principles. 5 is a symbol of the divine that is beyond  the natural world in dimension, thus the relevance of the 5 pointed star and it's angles 72/18. Such theology of arithmetic predates Freemasonry. The pharaohs, being divine beings, were males depicted as females. It is often said that our political and business leaders today lack the female qualities. Some people point to the fact that the establishment of the patriarchal priest class in Egypt coincides with its decline as a culture.  In Egyptian culture there is a very long cycle that coincides with the rise and fall of the male and female principle in the world. This gives the alternate odd even flavor to numbers. The numbers may have been informing the idea of a cycle with their alternate nature.

The circular window is a suggestion of being able to see through to the divine realm and into the monad. The illumination by light gives a colored life to the glass. Fulcanelli is quite adamant that color is very significant in the Great Work. Because color is perceived as an experience we can see why that might have been imagined. On the high energy end of the rainbow is violet. He goes on to speak nothing about it except to hint that he is using the key color in his treatise without giving its due. That color we can deduce is royal purple. Royalty went to great lengths to acquire the materials to produce this color. In our time we know it as the color of the bag of Crown Royal whiskey, lol. 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Light-of-Truth said:

Your wife must be an amazing person to live with you. 🙂

Like my wife with me...

LOL

To her I am the kindest sweetheart. I like to think of it as her seeing my true self, but it is not that. She has an angelic quality, for sure. She's probably just happy and in a nice place. I get to take on that flavor by transmission. We get along quite well. She finds me preachy when I learn something new and try to present it to her, but doesn't mind being my audience. I think she understands it is good for me to get things out of my system and into the world to not die of a form of intellectual constipation. Here it is possible for me to also have a dump. I don't think you appreciate my playful side as much as you could. Everyone who knows me knows I am a mender of relationships. Here I may be perceived to be the opposite. That's probably because we are dealing with ideas and not anything very tangible. In face to face exchanges I would probably be much more diplomatic and chummy with my approaches. In some way you've given me the confidence to know i can push back. You've not snapped yet! Maybe that's part of your self mastery.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

16 hours ago, Light-of-Truth said:

Synchronicity is crackling today. For good reason too. We are approaching the end of the first 3/4 of the Sonnets half-way through Sonnet 116 which is misnumbered 119. We have kicked that around here on the B'Hive a few times before. Right now we are in this Line:

It is the star to euery wandring barke,

https://www.light-of-truth.com/pyramid-GMT.php#Line1618

I was thinking about Polonius today for no particular reason. "Giue euery man thine eare; but few thy voyce".

Careful! Don't Pierce that Veil! It will make a loud POP! 😉

image.png.079a9013abbdac42602091956ceda770.png

This I missed Rob, guilty as charged.

The guiding star to the wandering barque (a boat; might she be an Argo?)...the next line speaks of taking its height. That is to say, to take it's measure of declination. That its worth be unknown is of course telling us that the writer assumes many are not aware of the symbolic meaning. Take the Swan with it's brightest star atop the Summer triangle, measure it's declination and fail to notice that it crowns the cross which is the symbol of the Love of God which will bear it out until the end times (the edge of doom). When the star appeared in the cross that HAD TO HAVE MEANING to anyone who spoke the language of the birds. Follow the star West young man to the garden of the Herespides.  Align yourself by projecting through the Pillars from the point of origin of the Euclidian geometry (part of the argot) and land yourself to a point where a great projection is possible in the alchemical sense. That, as I have mentioned before, was a suggestion I suspect Philalethes (Starkey) had worked out. That it may have sent him there in 1651 in hopes of catching the sunrise eclipse is a very compelling reason why a later story of a Masonic treasure quest appeared in Mahone Bay.  To the Mason who surveyed there in 1762 there may very well have been a backstory in play which retells a story in Geo-metry (globe measuring).  I don't consider this to be a Baconian story. Bacon, like Morris had planned with the Holy Royal Arch in mind. To work this back to Bacon is not going far back enough. The "knowledge" that was attempted to be transmitted in Mahone Bay is part of the "Art Gothique" tradition. It got there through Freemasonry which had to wait until 1748 to show up. Thanks for for the link which has appeared to you on this day.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, RoyalCraftiness said:

To her I am the kindest sweetheart. ... She finds me preachy when I learn something new and try to present it to her, but doesn't mind being my audience.

My wife appreciates my kindness, but as far as my audience, her favorite phrase to me is, "Rob, you are talking again." LOL

I might be able to touch on Lines 1618 and 1619 in Sonnet 116 that is numbered 119 tonight, maybe. For now:

image.jpeg.a2b1621135a9778ba266b962e2c3a740.jpeg

• Like 2

<-- 1 8 8 1 1
O 1 1 8 8 1 -->

5 hours ago, RoyalCraftiness said:

To work this back to Bacon is not going far back enough.

Absolutely! In my mind Bacon did not come up with these things. Nor Dee. But I suspect Dee was the one to travel the world connecting with the best connections in every place with his own bag of tricks to share, trade, and barter so he'd always get the very best of the best of whatever it was they were trading.

The Sonnets table was not invented by Dee. But he found it and recognized its importance and gave it to Bacon specifically for his Sonnets.

At least in the English Shakespeare Bacon Virgin Birth story I kick around... 😉

• Like 2

<-- 1 8 8 1 1
O 1 1 8 8 1 -->

On 9/29/2023 at 9:37 AM, RoyalCraftiness said:

It's entirely possible the concept of the "Languages of the birds" is ancient and and very primal. Minerva(Athena) was said to have passed on the language of the birds to the the blind prophet Tiresias. in the Quran, and in the Jerusalem Talmud, Solomon and David were said to have been given the language of the birds. Apollonius of Tyana was said to have been given it. He was a main figure associated Neopythagoreanism. It is suggested to be a mystical divine language.

I was just outside doing a few yard things on Line 1624 of the Sonnets. (How did I miss Line 1623!?????)

https://www.light-of-truth.com/pyramid-GMT.php#Line1624

Our first weather from up north is here. It was still 90 today, but now it is in the 70s and the wind is blowing as strong as a Tropical Storm! It is very pleasant out there.

Now I also remember the "Language of the Winds". 😉

• Like 2

<-- 1 8 8 1 1
O 1 1 8 8 1 -->

11 minutes ago, Light-of-Truth said:

I was just outside doing a few yard things on Line 1624 of the Sonnets. (How did I miss Line 1623!?????)

https://www.light-of-truth.com/pyramid-GMT.php#Line1624

Our first weather from up north is here. It was still 90 today, but now it is in the 70s and the wind is blowing as strong as a Tropical Storm! It is very pleasant out there.

Now I also remember the "Language of the Winds". 😉

We're having the only Summer we've had here since Autumn has arrived. Two solid weeks without rain. What a treat. We're scheduled to break temperature records this week by going into the 80s. It makes for heavy fog near the coast. Autumn really is our nicest season. Back in the day the sailing ships would have sit waiting for the Fall West winds to come. Nothing yet. We've not had any wind to speak of since the last hurricane.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, RoyalCraftiness said:

Back in the day the sailing ships would have sit waiting for the Fall West winds to come. Nothing yet. We've not had any wind to speak of since the last hurricane.

This is our first North wind since Spring. I am loving the sound outside as I listen to the Language of the Winds! My instinct from a lifetime of memories is that this is the sound I know after a major Deep dump of snow and now it is much colder and the snow is starting to blow around into beautiful drifts. LOL

Today is the first day of the 4th quarter of the Sonnets Pyramid and we have a strong North wind. Knowing the wind language a bit, I have never been sure if the North Wind Song is about a change coming, happening, or a change already happened. Mostly, for me, the North (and South) Wind Song is the acknowledgement that a major change has just occurred. I know in my family's world hopefully we are through this latest major change that just happened.

But the cicadas are so loud tonight with this North Wind. They've been quiet lately. What is their message? I've heard and considered that cicadas are the Language of the Trees. 🙂

• Like 2

<-- 1 8 8 1 1
O 1 1 8 8 1 -->

7 hours ago, Light-of-Truth said:

My wife appreciates my kindness, but as far as my audience, her favorite phrase to me is, "Rob, you are talking again." LOL

I might be able to touch on Lines 1618 and 1619 in Sonnet 116 that is numbered 119 tonight, maybe. For now:

image.jpeg.a2b1621135a9778ba266b962e2c3a740.jpeg

You're going to have to help me out here. I've seen this shape before on the net. It's Freemasonic in origin isn't it?

I've been dabbling with the trace on Geogebra and noticed something that I decided to test. You can scale the shape you've given me to the width of the image. It will push the bottom three points off the page, but that is not to be worried about as the geometry can project downward like I've noticed with the Sylva Sylvarum title page. This is what you get: 

spacer.png

Beautiful things come out. The first thing I noticed was the diagonals in the upper image fall just above the flag on the center mast near the tip. The dots there fall below the center (on the flag), on the crow's nest and on the body of the ship. The top angle between the two diagonals is 72 degrees. This tells us immediately that we have a pentagonal geometry suggestion.  In fact, if you use the center point at the top of the frame and join it to where the diagonals intersect the verticals (from the 2nd and 4 point down) you get that diamond tile which Penrose deduced and which is the same as the RC Cola diamond. If you pay close attention, the image is even illuminated in a diamond shape in that area. The scroll work above the text is bound by these lines.

As I've done before, I've tiled 5 of these around the center point to show the fit. A couple of composition details are given by this. The edges of the columns are in fact projections of the bottom legs of the star depicted. The barque sits on the point between the two legs with the bottom of the boat being defined by the arc of a circle that one can draw between all the mid points (shown in in blue). The ship has its flags all on the bottom diagonals. It fits neatly within a wedge shape.

This is just the start. Moving over to the 2nd and 4th point at the top of the frame again. They define a 40 degree angle with the center here. Those two points help to define the 9 pointed star which the symbol of the 32nd degree in The Scottish rite.

If we move down 2 dots from those two, the angle between them and the flag dot is 60 degrees. This will tile for a 6 pointed star of David (hexagonal geometry).

And so on and so on...What you have tried overlaying onto the image is a rudimentary working "Star-Key". It is exactly what George Stirk is said to have discovered in researching the European alchemical works. He was so engrossed with it that he changed his name to George Starkey.  He continued on with this obsession by trying to map the constellations' major stars in an effort to find his star key in the heavens. Wild stuff...this works well enough on paper.

The two dots below the top end ones form an angle of 81 degrees with the flag dot. This angle with the 60 and  40 are the Summer triangle asterism's angles. The star which appeared in the cross there can be considered to be the star which guides the barque which many may not know the meaning of.

Sometimes it takes two fools to come up with a good result! Thanks for the key. I will study it more closely now. It definitely works with that frame width. How did you know to apply this key to this image? Was something chirping in your ear?

• Wow! 1

20 hours ago, RoyalCraftiness said:

You're going to have to help me out here. I've seen this shape before on the net. It's Freemasonic in origin isn't it?

I've been dabbling with the trace on Geogebra and noticed something that I decided to test. You can scale the shape you've given me to the width of the image. It will push the bottom three points off the page, but that is not to be worried about as the geometry can project downward like I've noticed with the Sylva Sylvarum title page. This is what you get: 

spacer.png

Beautiful things come out. The first thing I noticed was the diagonals in the upper image fall just above the flag on the center mast near the tip. The dots there fall below the center (on the flag), on the crow's nest and on the body of the ship. The top angle between the two diagonals is 72 degrees. This tells us immediately that we have a pentagonal geometry suggestion.  In fact, if you use the center point at the top of the frame and join it to where the diagonals intersect the verticals (from the 2nd and 4 point down) you get that diamond tile which Penrose deduced and which is the same as the RC Cola diamond. If you pay close attention, the image is even illuminated in a diamond shape in that area. The scroll work above the text is bound by these lines.

As I've done before, I've tiled 5 of these around the center point to show the fit. A couple of composition details are given by this. The edges of the columns are in fact projections of the bottom legs of the star depicted. The barque sits on the point between the two legs with the bottom of the boat being defined by the arc of a circle that one can draw between all the mid points (shown in in blue). The ship has its flags all on the bottom diagonals. It fits neatly within a wedge shape.

This is just the start. Moving over to the 2nd and 4th point at the top of the frame again. They define a 40 degree angle with the center here. Those two points help to define the 9 pointed star which the symbol of the 32nd degree in The Scottish rite.

If we move down 2 dots from those two, the angle between them and the flag dot is 60 degrees. This will tile for a 6 pointed star of David (hexagonal geometry).

And so on and so on...What you have tried overlaying onto the image is a rudimentary working "Star-Key". It is exactly what George Stirk is said to have discovered in researching the European alchemical works. He was so engrossed with it that he changed his name to George Starkey.  He continued on with this obsession by trying to map the constellations' major stars in an effort to find his star key in the heavens. Wild stuff...this works well enough on paper.

The two dots below the top end ones form an angle of 81 degrees with the flag dot. This angle with the 60 and  40 are the Summer triangle asterism's angles. The star which appeared in the cross there can be considered to be the star which guides the barque which many may not know the meaning of.

Sometimes it takes two fools to come up with a good result! Thanks for the key. I will study it more closely now. It definitely works with that frame width. How did you know to apply this key to this image? Was something chirping in your ear?

I just noticed that the ovals in each column base are neatly confined within one half of the star "legs". This sort of composition "clue" is an excellent sign we are onto a scheme for the placement of elements in the image. We have the text diamond defined, the edge of the columns defined and the boat position defined.

We can try to draw a hexagon now and see what else, if anything, jumps out.

• Like 1

On 10/2/2023 at 12:18 AM, RoyalCraftiness said:

Akasha means "sky record."

Thus the Akashic Records then.

ShaKAshA is a word I made up using numbers. S=18, H=8, A=1, and K=10 so lined up the word is a number palindrome:

ETERNITY is 110 Simple and 188 Kaye cipher so we have ETERNITY in both directions like Janus faces.

INFINITY is 101 Simple cipher right in the center.

I came up with this 20 some years ago when I was sending thoughts back to Dee on a regular basis. I'd speak the word with an accent on the KA (101) visualizing my thoughts reaching all time and space as I imagined John Dee was doing 400 years before. It is very similar to what I used to do when I was a Shaman in my mind before I knew about Bacon and Dee. You could call ShaKAshA my shamanic obsidian mirror.

Lately I have been too caught in the present to do thought time travel, but I really should get back into it. 😉

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Wow! 1

<-- 1 8 8 1 1
O 1 1 8 8 1 -->

On 10/1/2023 at 11:57 PM, RoyalCraftiness said:

Its the Sonnets Dedication design.

image.png.5a7dd5a086346e2ec5dcd30ce6ec6503.png

If you take the stops and center them using a grid you have the dots:

image.jpeg.ef3c858b88138e12107e7643ffeeb82e.jpeg

The grid layout fits with Alan Green's interesting discovery using a 4 x 7 right triangle:

image.jpeg.22ccc9274aa4ba58b1b2ee08c6b84bb4.jpeg

I thought maybe he had found the Key that I was already using. 😉

Then if you read the words of the Sonnets Dedication starting with the two T's (Two Pillars one passes beyond in the Adventurer ship), you have this design:

image.jpeg.8dcb8108fbe6c2c86dbd789947e37795.jpeg

From there all I did was finish the art to get B, A, and C, then the Star, Pyramid, and Rays:

image.png.8b759e6dec6e50f710417c6d8faa0f0b.png

I've scaled the design in various ways, but this is what I usually think of.

image.png.670acd426ce5f39d811ec0190772c6b6.png

Is it a Freemason design? Funny the first line of the Dedication:

TO THE ONLIE BEGETTER OF

Reverse the last letters of each word and you have F R E E O which I always have taken to mean Freemason.

• Like 2
  • Wow! 1

<-- 1 8 8 1 1
O 1 1 8 8 1 -->

I just watched your video clip of how you can come to this shape using the 30 periods of the Sonnets dedication. Why did you not just say so? There is a suggestion that the arrangement must be justified (what you call centered).  That is an interesting idea because "to make just" is very much a relevant idea.

There is also the possibility that the justified dot representation be a visual clue. I know from experience in studying Haliburton's work that in the chapter termed "The Tombstones" (TT) the inscription one them is shown justified, and it appears to give a chalice shape.

In this case what we have is possibly a visual representation of a key that has turned a full revolution.

spacer.png

The key as the symbol of the unlocking is very much part of Basil Velentine's Hermetical treatise.

In an aside, Herge has used he same idea in his "Le Secret de la Licorne". When we arrive to the point of being told the back story that explains the mystery a "serrurier" must be called in. This is a locksmith who tries to open the door with a master key, but the key he is using does not work, the lock having been sealed somehow. 

This has led me to reexamine the work since it is clear that in many areas symbolism being used is that of the language of the birds, or cathedrals.

Thanks to Yann's effort of showing plate 33 which shows the celestial wheel I was able to turn to notice that there is in fact this symbol on page 20 (TT) of Herge's work.

spacer.png

On page 33 there is a very clear and funny scene where a character called "Aristide Filoselle" is clearly moving too fast in a blinded state and hits into the lampost.  Aristide is a name from the Greek which means "the best". Filoselle is silk embroidery thread; no doubt to signify that the great work is a tapestry of the finest thread. 33 is of course the ultimate degree in which the Mason has achieved his full enlightenment. Notice also that Herge has used the suggestion of the character seeing 9 lit candles and 7 stars. 9 is that 3 x 3 suggestion (3^2) which we've deduced is a call out to TT, "trente trois" and 33.

bGIykIk.jpg

Perhaps the best of the symbolic contributions comes on page 40 (4T), of no surprise. Here were finally presented with "les freres L'oiseau", the bird brothers. One is called G and the other M.M.M. One wears blue and one wears black. These are the color symbols of the presence of God and the presence of darkness.

RyqWMDY.jpg

In the story the black one escapes in a car whos license plate number gives the declination of the main star in Draco, telling us that the black flyer which symbolizes darkness is the dragon which is adjacent to Cygnus in the sky. The bird with associations to heaven is the swan. 

I should probably not forget to mention that Herge pointed to the fact that the mystery involved three birds by using a witness (also wearing blue) to point to three birds. The other one is the eagle (Aquilla). The three clues put together will illuminate the fact that the eagle and the cross solve the mystery (a chest of diamonds). The diamond we should now understand as being part of the star key for the five pointed star.  He gives this clue on page 31 which is a call out to 3:1.

spacer.png

There is so much more in the fine detail, but suffice to say that Herge has done justice to the TT, TTT and TTTT mystery here. 

To Baconians we cannot omit to say that "Chevalier Haddoque" is playing with "Ad Hoc". Francois Ad Hoc is Francis the knight who is called upon as needed. In fact the Freemason in general can be thought of as the such a Knight. He is the Christian warrior that will have to do. Fun and funny. In the end what is gained is the due inheritance, which is eternal life to the just man.

• Wow! 2

1 hour ago, Light-of-Truth said:

Thus the Akashic Records then.

ShaKAshA is a word I made up using numbers. S=18, H=8, A=1, and K=10 so lined up the word is a number palindrome:

ETERNITY is 110 Simple and 188 Kaye cipher so we have ETERNITY in both directions like Janus faces.

INFINITY is 101 Simple cipher right in the center.

I came up with this 20 some years ago when I was sending thoughts back to Dee on a regular basis. I'd speak the word with an accent on the KA (101) visualizing my thoughts reaching all time and space as I imagined John Dee was doing 400 years before. It is very similar to what I used to do when I was a Shaman in my mind before I knew about Bacon and Dee. You could call ShaKAshA my shamanic obsidian mirror.

Lately I have been too caught in the present to do thought time travel, but I really should get back into it. 😉

There aren't any Akashic records, but if there were they would have to be a story told in the sky to respect the word root, so it does align with the general theme here.

I expected some word play to get Shakespeare from Akasha, because there is the Sh and Ak with the remaining AA. Interestingly, Herge had a shark protecting the Unicorn, and it is in fact a shark-like vessel produced by "Tryphon Tournesol" (TT) that allows the heroes to penetrate the depths of mystery. Not quite an "ark", but a shark will have to be the "ad hoc" ark to visit the ship (a "b"ark?, a bee-ark)

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Light-of-Truth said:

Thought I'd share the Royal Arch medal with the "Hanging BAsket" design. 😉

image.jpeg.c7a0ad0003010a570d9d7ab335039f92.jpeg

Of course, The Holy Royal Arch is central to this. 3:1, 2:1 and 3:2 and the geometry of 6 (hexagonal).  The basket isn't actually a basket is it? It's that super Ancient symbol that is found at the earliest sites of the Proto Indo European Culture. Some call it the "handbag". It is the sum of the two symbols for Sun and Moon. It's central to the story of the Sky Father and his consort. The symbol is found in the earliest sites in Turkey etched in stone. There are some various adaptations of it in our symbolic culture.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, RoyalCraftiness said:

There aren't any Akashic records...

And you know this how? 😉

I learned this term some time after repeatedly visiting the place "Where everything ever Known is stored" when my mind was disassociated from my body on K. I thought the definition of the Akashic Records seemed to fit with K-Land, as I called it.

I was told I could ask anything while there, but I didn't have many questions in mind at the time. One question I did ask was, "Why am I doing these experiments?" and the answer was, "To save the Earth." LOL

That gave me something to think about for a while. 🙂

• Like 2

<-- 1 8 8 1 1
O 1 1 8 8 1 -->

39 minutes ago, Light-of-Truth said:

And you know this how? 😉

I learned this term some time after repeatedly visiting the place "Where everything ever Known is stored" when my mind was disassociated from my body on K. I thought the definition of the Akashic Records seemed to fit with K-Land, as I called it.

I was told I could ask anything while there, but I didn't have many questions in mind at the time. One question I did ask was, "Why am I doing these experiments?" and the answer was, "To save the Earth." LOL

That gave me something to think about for a while. 🙂

Because this thing is figurative, It is found in stories that were never meant to be taken literally. That is one has to understand about the oral traditions of the Ancient world. They are allegorical attempts at telling you something.  The idea that all is written in the stars is akin to astrology. It is an old way of imagining the cosmos. There is no reason in 2023 to invoke these things except to discuss ancient thinking and worldviews. As I've mentioned before, humanity did not start off knowing anything. It is slowly getting better knowledge. I suppose we could argue that everything is in fact written in the light of the stars (or event horizons of black holes that capture the light) as that light is travelling though the Universe and allowing glimpses of the past. It is possible to have a view of origins by looking at ancient light. It has something to "illuminate" us with. 

Whatever is believed by you is part of what can be experienced by you in your mind exploration. We get a sense of that with our dreams which are tapestries we weave with the finest silk thread, so to speak.

We simply cannot assume we have not made progress in understanding our predicament. The ancients did not know better. It is foolish to even entertain that. What they did which is very human is to give narratives to frame their primitive ideas.

We do not know there's an afterlife Rob. We know there is a belief going around which says this. Poe would have suggested that maybe there is just no light evermore. That is, in fact, what the early Hebrew religion maintained. The Invention of resurrection by Paul of Tarsus is the origin of the story of the afterlife. If you robbed the Christian of his beliefs what would he turn to? The world must answer that question today. We need to find a better narrative, and not default to ancient ones. This is Francis Bacon's contribution. The stories must be modified to account for what is observable and reliably demonstrable. 

The beliefs are represented by a wallet in Herge's story. Somone i going around trying to pickpocket everyone's beliefs. The twin "gendarmes", or cops, devise a way to protect the wallets by attacking a rubber band to them. When the wallet is under assault the thief cannot successfully take it, and the wallet comes flying back to smack the holder in the face for good comedic measure. Not only is the belief protected. It is underscored that you will have to live with it. It will be your reality. The suggestion is to guard your beliefs well if you want to keep them.

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, RoyalCraftiness said:

Because this thing is figurative, It is found in stories that were never meant to be taken literally.

This is something you have read I assume. You've never been to a place like that yourself, so you can state as a fact, as Truth, that it is not real. That's so funny coming from you. You really believe what you say! 😉

Maybe the ancients knew something that is lost today. As our language developed over thousands of years, our reality became limited by what we can only explain. How tragic. It might not be a bad thing to reconnect to the Universe these days.

I've been to a place where I was told that everything ever Known was stored. That was a new concept to me. It is a place in my "Mind", I am aware of that. My eyes were closed but I could see. My Mind is not stuck inside my skin by any means and the entire Universe may be contained in my Mind, or more likely they are One. 😉

It seemed like another dimension for sure, more real that this cartoon we live in. I am not the only person to stumble upon such places and of course they have been mentioned for as long as anyone has been going there. But I know how you are, CJ, and you will deny because you feel you have to. I understand.

• Like 2

<-- 1 8 8 1 1
O 1 1 8 8 1 -->