Bacon & Modern Freemasonry

If any Freemasons join this forum I’d be keen to know how many were made aware, in their lodges, of Francis Bacon and his influence on modern freemasonry. 

“There is ample reason to suspect that modern Free- masonry was profoundly influenced by, if not actually the outgrowth of, Rosicrucianism and Bacon’s Secret Society”  from 

The Lost Word - Its Hidden Meaning A10BBF2D-9BE2-4EDF-8E8F-62A801190BE8.thumb.jpeg.d3231f4bacc542af12f6a5e7bff88b3e.jpeg by George Steinmetz 

• Like 3

Hopefully Rick Wagner will join someday. He is a Freemason and is aware of Bacon's influence. He has expressed to me how frustrating it is that modern Freemason's are generally ignorant regarding Bacon and his role in the society, or the symbolism and rituals in Shakespeare.

http://thetruthaboutshakespeare.com/index.php/the-real-truth-about-the-freemasons

http://thetruthaboutshakespeare.com/index.php/truth-about-shakespeare-articles/breaking-the-masonic-code-of-shake-speares-sonnets

Edited by Light-of-Truth
  • Like 1

T A A A A A A A A A A A T
157     www.Light-of-Truth.com     287
<-- 1 8 8 1 1
O 1 1 8 8 1 -->

An excellent read, thank you.

I like the fact that the word On is Hebrew for Sun. The city Heliopolis (City of the Sun) was once known as On. 

Seeing Son (Sun) and on in the word Mason, depending on where you split it, has always intrigued me because Masons are, as you’ll know, the Sons of Light. I think it was Peter Dawkins who told me that Free comes from Pri (meaning Free) and Priya means Love.

So, on the one hand they were ‘Love Masons’ and on the other if on means Sun in Hebrew and mas can be traced back to a word meaning to carry or bear, you can see a potential play on words re them being ‘carriers of light’.

As the Camelot article makes clear though, there are multiple ways the name can be interpreted. This word play may be a step too far! 🙂

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Kate Cassidy said:

Just noted Richard Allan Wagner is suspended from Twitter!?

I see that. Based on Twitter's rules, I can understand why he was banned.

https://help.twitter.com/en/rules-and-policies/twitter-rules

For the most part his tweets were either about his novels or his Baconian information. Very basic stuff, nothing outrageous, ever. I asked him about it and he does not know what happened, no warnings or anything.

I certainly hope that discussions about Bacon as Shakespeare would not get one suspended from Twitter or YouTube. But Allisnum2er mentioned he was kicked off YouTube for "misinformation" after posting a Bacon cipher video.

I wonder if any Strats or Oxies have been kicked off?

<-- 1 8 8 1 1
O 1 1 8 8 1 -->

That’s outrageous!  Funnily enough though, I have had multiple Twitter accounts over the years and never had any trouble organically growing large follower figures as I engage, follow back, RT, like etc and have always posted interesting varied content on them.  I never ask for followers let alone pay for them.

However, with the present one, I see from stats my tweets are only getting viewed by a small proportion of my small number of followers. This tells me I’m in algorithm abyss - possibly triggered by some keywords Twitter doesn’t like. 

It’s the only rational explanation. Hopefully his suspension is short? Let’s see 

Kate @thesecretwork

• Like 1

"What is Truth?"

Four centuries ago Bacon was discussing this on their Elizabethan "B'hive" forum of the time.

Bacon said so well in Sonnet 66:

And art made tongue-tied by authority,
And folly--doctor-like--controlling skill,
And simple truth miscall'd simplicity,

It was worse then than now, but even now 400 years later, Truth is lacking where outright lies thrive.

Some years ago Google started to penalize websites that promote "conspiracy theories." SirBacon.org left the top five search results for searches for "Sir Francis Bacon", and my own Light-of-Truth.com website left the top ten pages on the Google results completely. SirBacon.org is starting to come back up since the redesign (page two or three, after being on page six or more). In fact, a private Google search with no user history seems to have SirBacon.org as the first website that questions authorship on a search for "Sir Francis Bacon" right now. That is huge, but the first two pages or so of search results do not mention Shakespeare, at all.

What is Truth today? Well, Willy the shaky Shakspur wrote the works. So we Baconians are promoting a conspiracy theory, even with evidence that blows the Shacky myth away that goes back to even before Willy kicked the bucket without any fanfare 4 centuries ago.  We are the crazies, standing upon Truth, but the lies are ingrained into our culture and society.

There is Light at the end of the Truth tunnel, thanks to SirBacon.org, FBRT, the FBS, etc. A private search on Google for "Who wrote Shakespeare" has some encouragement, but a long ways to go:

image.thumb.png.8e34d56b0917a9722e1d2a9babe039c4.png

Google owns YouTube. Kicking Allisnum2er off due to a Ben Jonson/Bacon cipher is scary. Richard Wagner suspended from Twitter is scary. If the Strats or Oxies have enough money, Baconians could be at risk to be kicked off as "misinformation." Truth can be purchased today.

What is Truth? Bacon asked.

😉

• Like 3

<-- 1 8 8 1 1
O 1 1 8 8 1 -->

On 2/15/2022 at 12:16 PM, Kate Cassidy said:

However, with the present one, I see from stats my tweets are only getting viewed by a small proportion of my small number of followers. This tells me I’m in algorithm abyss - possibly triggered by some keywords Twitter doesn’t like. 

Kate @thesecretwork

Welcome to shadowban land, that's where you can see your posts but other people can't see them.

Back up your stuff, they've been talking about pulling the plug on the net for years, under the guise of cyberattacks, a lot of people think the big one is coming soon. It might be wise to have a whole backup computer you don't use, just to be safe. This is a topic they would like to shut down permanently. 

• Thanks 1

On 2/15/2022 at 7:14 AM, Kate Cassidy said:

Just noted Richard Allan Wagner is suspended from Twitter!?

"Suspended" implies at least the possibility of future reinstatement, this is presumably a permanent ban. Another way they are destroying the English language, changing the meaning of words on the fly. Doesn't look good folks, we are heading into dark days, resist in whatever way you can. All these bills coming up in UK Parliament are absolutely horrific, the Online Harms bill, etc. The stuff in Canada now is outright fascism, that word gets thrown around a lot these days but it's crazy what they are doing.