Jump to content

To The Memorie of the deceased Authour Maister W. Shakespeare by Leonard Digges & the Rosicrucian-Freemasonic Stratford Monument commissioned by Francis Bacon


Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, Allisnum2er said:

I know it is a suggestion.

That is the reason why I wrote "it could be a clue" and not "It is a clue" .

And I don't try to get to the desired number 74.

I just noticed that there was two type of "ME" and by counting, I noticed that the first one was the 33rd word and the two "merged" ones add to 74. Indeed, IN MY VIEW, it was interesting and I decided to share this with the community.

Talking about De Vere, I remind you that I am opened to the idea that he was involved.

And indeed, if I was an Oxfordian, I could tell you that there are two  "Thou" .

The first one is the 17th word and the 2nd one is the 23rd word.

17 + 23 = 40 so we have the famous 1740 the Oxfordians so dearly love.

Could it be ME (33 - 74 : BACON -TUDOR ) and YOU (1740 the 17th Earl of Oxford)) ? Why not ?

I keep open to all the possibilities.

In ciphering 0 is nulle so what if 1740 concealed the number 174 that is 100 (FRANCIS BACON) + 74 (TUDOR)

Why not ? 

And here is the suggestion of the day, for you who like Hermes, the Trickster. 😁

image.png.63e21d9a853492bd3a1f781d395dfcdb.png

FRA. QUICKSILVER

Edit :

And for more information about "Francis Quicksilver", here are the links to the great work of A Phoenix on the subject.

 

PAPER: https://www.academia.edu/103796986/Francis_Bacon_and_his_Hidden_Obscured_Relationship_with_his_Rosicrucian_Brother_Ben_Jonson_Editor_and_Key_Contributor_to_the_Shakespeare_First_Folio_who_during_the_period_of_its_printing_was_residing_with_Bacon_at_Gorhambury

VIDEO: https://youtu.be/vr7QVLTcrzA

 

"FRA." has the known meaning of brother, but we are given FAR. Why not just us FA and imply Free and Accepted. Is anyone saying FAR is Francis?

Quicksilver is Mercury, and Mercury with the Caduceus is a known symbol of Freemasonry (some call it the forgotten symbol of freemasonry). All one has to do is equate Bacon to Mercury and the case is made. Is that right? Is that how that works? 

Unfortunately I don't have access to the paper from that link. It's asking me to register. I'm assuming the trick is to suggest that Mercury here is Bacon. He might be, but don't forget that others openly used versions of that moniker.  Bacon was not the only man who was ever equated to Mercury or Paracelsus' Elias Artista (if he was). There were others. Bacon isn't a Hermetic practitioner in the sense that Dee or Ashmole were. Bacon favored reason over that hocus pocus. The Hermeticists were very much looked down upon by the serious empiricists and experimentalists as known fraudsters even in this day. In some ways Mercury does not fit Bacon unless he is equated with being a great trickster. Extracting any value from those ideas may have had appeal to Bacon, but he was not the accepting type when it came to determining what is known about nature. His method is not based in acceptance.

I'll check the video later. I think I saw that one before, but I'll look again. 

If one wants to equate a word to a person then it is a tough case to make when there could be others. Still, it's possible. One has to be cautious. It is not impossible that the patrons here who are responsible for the effort are a fraternity of brothers. We know these existed in early 17th century London.

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, RoyalCraftiness said:

How does a statement like this get liked and not questioned?

I am laughing, being the only guy sometimes who "Likes" what you say CJ. I have been asked how I can Like what you say. LOL

I "Like" dialog, conversation, and a single-sided conversation is not as valuable as one where questions are asked. I love to learn and become a better Baconian while still sharing my discoveries and Hanging onto what I enjoy. I built this forum for my very good friend Lawrence and his SirBacon.org. I "Like" what I may not agree with, but try to filter out SPAM garbage and fluff, and Hate has no space here on the B'Hive.

But as far as the purpose of the SirBacon.org B'Hive forum where all Baconians are welcome to discuss what they believe and all are welcome to question, I not only Like what I see, I LOVE what I see.

As of today, I roll my eyes at your ideas CJ at least as much as I roll my eyes at anyone else's ideas. Yet we all have a purpose. I know everybody here has rolled their eyes at mine. I still click Like if I enjoy and find some substance even when disagreeing or not.

I must say I think I am the only person on the B'Hive who has not shared anything stupid. LMAO!! Even after a hundred beers I am always right on the mark. LOL 😉

Kidding of course, as I am a self-proclaimed if not THE modern Baconain Foole, but ultimately this is a Forum for Baconians to discuss Baconian ideas and fact is no two Baconians agree on everything, period.

If I do not "Like" a post it is because I likely missed it being too busy in my real world, or it is maybe too aggressive for my taste. Disagreeing in public is an Art, and if one questions another it should be as if over a big table full of food and drink with family during a holiday. I might offer an example down later...

Lawrence and I have talked about this a few times and even though he has been my greatest critic over many years, what we are doing here is for readers who are way more than just a  handful of friends getting to know each other in a fun Baconian hangout. We few passionate folks from various places and Baconian positions are teaching the world about Francis Bacon into the future and our readers come from a vast range of interests, and we like to Hang out here like a Gammon of Bacon curing in the open air with flies and all.

Does that make sense? We are writing THE book of Francis Bacon live every day on the internet and its not only about him being Shakespeare. And this is the 400 year anniversary of the First Folio. It may 100 years from now when someone actually notices the B'Hive just at the right time to make a difference.

Did anyone notice a few paragraphs ago I bolded and made bigger the two words. "good friend"? Let me share something that may be my first post where 100% everybody will agree with me and into the future will be known as Truth, forever.

We who have been paying attention recognize this quickly:

image.png.cb46342c0204ca3deb377c0be37d0b07.png

G is 7 Simple cipher, and 33 Kaye cipher. 33 is the Simple cipher of BACON. We all know that.

G is also the 157 letter A that I have been talking about lately, the first A of the famous Double A woodcut.

image.png.06322a9c419b5ca693c89cb5f521ddbe.png

GOOD is 39 Simple cipher, the same as F BACON. What is this carving about? I'm so scattered I forget!

The line GOOD FREND FOR IESVS SAKE FORBEARE is 157 Short cipher.

image.png.3a58b06a1323bff43552da6f05114849.png

How could this possibly not refer to Francis Bacon? To me it is so very in the Light, out here for us already pouring through the Veil we have Pierced.

The initials for that same first line are GFFISF which is 52 Simple cipher and 182 Kaye cipher.

image.png.543685af308f9f2a47e28568812eaeb0.png

52 is the Simple of WILL, duh. We all have memorized that one, right?

182?

ONE EIGHTY TWO is 157 Simple and 287 Kaye cipher to 100% with this kind of cipher tool Seals the first line of whatever this caveman carving is which I forget.

CJ, I can hear your eyes rolling all the way down here in Florida. 😉

But you now agree, right? It is pretty damning evidence and is worthy of dialog. Even you, CJ, now see the LIght?

The hard sell for me is Lawrence and he might roll his eyes at the above and there was a time 20 years ago when many Baconians hid from ciphers along with good cipher evidence and SirBacon.org was very cautious about promoting any cipher stuff. Thankfully A. Phoenix not only Pierced but destroyed the Veil covering the Friedmans and now we are able to share the Simple Truth, so to speak.

 

 

 

  • Like 4

T A A A A A A A A A A A T
157     www.Light-of-Truth.com     287
<-- 1 8 8 1 1
O 1 1 8 8 1 -->

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, RoyalCraftiness said:

Bacon favored reason over that hocus pocus.

Unless he was a Master Prankster. I like that idea, he was on top of hocus pocus maybe the Master up there with Dee and Ashmole, but to the profane he was a very sober lawyer and scientist. Who would suspect the metaphysical and spiritual things going on in the dark were connected to Bacon? Yet some around him suggested he was maybe different from what the world knew. 😉

 

 

  • Like 2

T A A A A A A A A A A A T
157     www.Light-of-Truth.com     287
<-- 1 8 8 1 1
O 1 1 8 8 1 -->

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, Light-of-Truth said:

Unless he was a Master Prankster. I like that idea, he was on top of hocus pocus maybe the Master up there with Dee and Ashmole, but to the profane he was a very sober lawyer and scientist. Who would suspect the metaphysical and spiritual things going on in the dark were connected to Bacon? Yet some around him suggested he was maybe different from what the world knew. 😉

 

 

If one starts to think of Hermeticism as something akin to the study of psychology then one can rescue it into something more like a discipline based in observation. The prankster who uses psychology is someone we know very well in our day. He can be a confidence man, a guru, a salesman or a PR person i.e. The point is that men can be manipulated or shaped by what you present them with. One can call that his formation or training.  It is entirely possible that Bacon was shrewd enough to be such a talented practitioner and that he had his eye on an entire population.  It's sometimes equated to being a dark art.  When one convinces, one can start to forge realities and truths in the mind of people. This is not the same as the sort of knowledge produced empirically by science with reason. I suppose it can be said that there a sort of chemistry possible by mixing people with effective statements. Done well it can produce a reaction that can deliver "gold". The quicksilver can be the slick sales pitch and the gold can be the desired end. 

Edited by RoyalCraftiness
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

A Banquet of Jests

An early printed reference to the monument at Stratford-upon-Avon appeared in the first edition of the aptly titled A Banqvet Of Ieasts. Or Change of Cheare. Being A Collection of Moderne Jests. Witty Jeeres. Pleasant Taunts. Merry Tales. Neuer before Imprinted (1630). The only two known copies of this extremely rare 1630 edition are held at the Bodleian Library. No name of an author appears on its title page.

PAPER:

https://www.academia.edu/105955896/To_The_Memorie_of_the_deceased_Authour_Maister_W_Shakespeare_by_Leonard_Digges_and_the_Rosicrucian_Freemasonic_Stratford_Monument_commissioned_by_Francis_Bacon

VIDEO: To The Memorie of the deceased Authour Maister W. Shakespeare by Leonard Digges

& the Rosicrucian-Freemasonic Stratford Monument commissioned by Francis Bacon

https://youtu.be/HggKSZ02NWo

VIDEO 1 MINUTE TRAILER: The Amazing Transformation of the Stratford Shakespeare Monument

https://youtu.be/vJ5u1TZA5-8

FF8 30.png

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Stratford Upon Avon

Written against the entry numbered 159 is ‘Stratford upon Auon’ the corresponding text of which is given here:                                                                                                                                            

       ONe trauelling through Stratford vpon Auon, a Towne most remarkable for the birth of famous William Shakespeare, and walking in the Church to doe his deuotion, espyed as thing there worthy obseruation, which was a tombstone laid more then three hundred yeares agoe, on which was ingrauen an Epitaph to this purpose, I Thomas such a one, and Elizabeth my wife here vnder lye buried, and know Reader I. R. C. and I. Chrystoph. Q. are aliue at this houre to witnesse it.’

PAPER:

https://www.academia.edu/105955896/To_The_Memorie_of_the_deceased_Authour_Maister_W_Shakespeare_by_Leonard_Digges_and_the_Rosicrucian_Freemasonic_Stratford_Monument_commissioned_by_Francis_Bacon

VIDEO: To The Memorie of the deceased Authour Maister W. Shakespeare by Leonard Digges

& the Rosicrucian-Freemasonic Stratford Monument commissioned by Francis Bacon

https://youtu.be/HggKSZ02NWo

VIDEO 1 MINUTE TRAILER: The Amazing Transformation of the Stratford Shakespeare Monument

https://youtu.be/vJ5u1TZA5-8

FF8 31.png

  • Like 2
  • Wow! 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Ludibrium

The jest is probably best described as a Rosicrucian ludibrium. It will be noted that the passage signs off with ‘and know Reader I. R. C. and I. Chrystoph. Q. are aliue at this houre to witnesse it.’ I assume the initials I. R. C. stand for [Ben] Jonson of the Rosy Cross with I. Chrystoph. Q. being of similar ilk. The jest appears on page 157 Fra Rosicrosse in simple cipher the numerical seal of the Brothers of the Rosy Cross. The page numbers leading up to the jest run as normal consecutively. Whereas the content numbers on these pages run as follows: 157, 145, 259, 160, 161. In other words, the Stratford upon Avon entry instead as on the contents page where it is numbered 159, it is here deliberately misnumbered 259, which is Shakespeare in kay cipher, in a cluster of other Baconian-Rosicrucian ciphers. Along the top of the page is written ‘Merry Tales’. To the right appears the page number 157 and underneath it 259. Stratford upon Avon.’ The ten letters in the first two words Merry Tales added to the addition of the numbers 157 and 259:10+1+5+7+2+5+9=39 F. Bacon in simple cipher. The addition of the number 259 added to the seventeen letters of Stratford upon Auon: 2+5+9+17=33 Bacon in simple cipher. If we now look closely at his pseudonym ‘William Shakespeare’ we see above it in the second line the letters O N, underneath these in the third line the letters A B, and below it in the fifth line, the letter C spelling out the name BACON, conveying the secret cryptographic message that Bacon is Shakespeare. Thus, the carefully constructed cryptogram conveys the secret that the Stratford Monument placed there by Bacon and his Rosicrucian Brotherhood presenting the illiterate/semi-illiterate William Shakspere of Stratford as the author of the Shakespeare poems and plays, is a merry jest, a Rosicrucian-Freemasonic illusion, all hidden in plain sight.

O Lord, such fools these mortals be!

PAPER:

https://www.academia.edu/105955896/To_The_Memorie_of_the_deceased_Authour_Maister_W_Shakespeare_by_Leonard_Digges_and_the_Rosicrucian_Freemasonic_Stratford_Monument_commissioned_by_Francis_Bacon

VIDEO: To The Memorie of the deceased Authour Maister W. Shakespeare by Leonard Digges

& the Rosicrucian-Freemasonic Stratford Monument commissioned by Francis Bacon

https://youtu.be/HggKSZ02NWo

VIDEO 1 MINUTE TRAILER: The Amazing Transformation of the Stratford Shakespeare Monument

https://youtu.be/vJ5u1TZA5-8

FF8 32.png

  • Wow! 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, Light-of-Truth said:

I am laughing, being the only guy sometimes who "Likes" what you say CJ. I have been asked how I can Like what you say. LOL

I "Like" dialog, conversation, and a single-sided conversation is not as valuable as one where questions are asked. I love to learn and become a better Baconian while still sharing my discoveries and Hanging onto what I enjoy. I built this forum for my very good friend Lawrence and his SirBacon.org. I "Like" what I may not agree with, but try to filter out SPAM garbage and fluff, and Hate has no space here on the B'Hive.

But as far as the purpose of the SirBacon.org B'Hive forum where all Baconians are welcome to discuss what they believe and all are welcome to question, I not only Like what I see, I LOVE what I see.

As of today, I roll my eyes at your ideas CJ at least as much as I roll my eyes at anyone else's ideas. Yet we all have a purpose. I know everybody here has rolled their eyes at mine. I still click Like if I enjoy and find some substance even when disagreeing or not.

I must say I think I am the only person on the B'Hive who has not shared anything stupid. LMAO!! Even after a hundred beers I am always right on the mark. LOL 😉

Kidding of course, as I am a self-proclaimed if not THE modern Baconain Foole, but ultimately this is a Forum for Baconians to discuss Baconian ideas and fact is no two Baconians agree on everything, period.

If I do not "Like" a post it is because I likely missed it being too busy in my real world, or it is maybe too aggressive for my taste. Disagreeing in public is an Art, and if one questions another it should be as if over a big table full of food and drink with family during a holiday. I might offer an example down later...

Lawrence and I have talked about this a few times and even though he has been my greatest critic over many years, what we are doing here is for readers who are way more than just a  handful of friends getting to know each other in a fun Baconian hangout. We few passionate folks from various places and Baconian positions are teaching the world about Francis Bacon into the future and our readers come from a vast range of interests, and we like to Hang out here like a Gammon of Bacon curing in the open air with flies and all.

Does that make sense? We are writing THE book of Francis Bacon live every day on the internet and its not only about him being Shakespeare. And this is the 400 year anniversary of the First Folio. It may 100 years from now when someone actually notices the B'Hive just at the right time to make a difference.

Did anyone notice a few paragraphs ago I bolded and made bigger the two words. "good friend"? Let me share something that may be my first post where 100% everybody will agree with me and into the future will be known as Truth, forever.

We who have been paying attention recognize this quickly:

image.png.cb46342c0204ca3deb377c0be37d0b07.png

G is 7 Simple cipher, and 33 Kaye cipher. 33 is the Simple cipher of BACON. We all know that.

G is also the 157 letter A that I have been talking about lately, the first A of the famous Double A woodcut.

image.png.06322a9c419b5ca693c89cb5f521ddbe.png

GOOD is 39 Simple cipher, the same as F BACON. What is this carving about? I'm so scattered I forget!

The line GOOD FREND FOR IESVS SAKE FORBEARE is 157 Short cipher.

image.png.3a58b06a1323bff43552da6f05114849.png

How could this possibly not refer to Francis Bacon? To me it is so very in the Light, out here for us already pouring through the Veil we have Pierced.

The initials for that same first line are GFFISF which is 52 Simple cipher and 182 Kaye cipher.

image.png.543685af308f9f2a47e28568812eaeb0.png

52 is the Simple of WILL, duh. We all have memorized that one, right?

182?

ONE EIGHTY TWO is 157 Simple and 287 Kaye cipher to 100% with this kind of cipher tool Seals the first line of whatever this caveman carving is which I forget.

CJ, I can hear your eyes rolling all the way down here in Florida. 😉

But you now agree, right? It is pretty damning evidence and is worthy of dialog. Even you, CJ, now see the LIght?

The hard sell for me is Lawrence and he might roll his eyes at the above and there was a time 20 years ago when many Baconians hid from ciphers along with good cipher evidence and SirBacon.org was very cautious about promoting any cipher stuff. Thankfully A. Phoenix not only Pierced but destroyed the Veil covering the Friedmans and now we are able to share the Simple Truth, so to speak.

 

 

 

Rob, I don't put any weight to your likes. In your case they are surely reflexes meant to encourage engagement. When I am around and see the notifications coming in rapid succession I know you are signing in and just quickly liking what you see is new in a rather swift way. I understand the way the world works this way. It's good perceptions management. I do not assume you read any of my posts to like or not like them.  

In the past you've asked me privately why I stopped posting at times. You obviously want there to be engagement. I've returned to posting things publicly, but that is now going to come to an end. I, if likes and dislikes matter, dislike that some here don't speak for themselves and that others seem to be their loyal defenders. Who is this royalty that cannot be spoken to? Who runs this place and what is the real purpose? Is it all being done with commercial networking ends in mind? Is this about promoting the books and the videos that people have produced and are continuing to produce. Is anyone chipping away against that going to be ceremoniously walked to the exit?

My goodness. Let's not make this a competition about who is rolling their eyes most. I'll give you a few days to save anything I've posted before I remove it (out of courtesy). Some of the stuff you have not read you might want to read later if you want a good laugh.

Cheers.

 

 

 

  • Like 1
  • Confused 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, RoyalCraftiness said:

Rob, I don't put any weight to your likes. In your case they are surely reflexes meant to encourage engagement. When I am around and see the notifications coming in rapid succession I know you are signing in and just quickly liking what you see is new in a rather swift way. I understand the way the world works this way. It's good perceptions management. I do not assume you read any of my posts to like or not like them.  

In the past you've asked me privately why I stopped posting at times. You obviously want there to be engagement. I've returned to posting things publicly, but that is now going to come to an end. I, if likes and dislikes matter, dislike that some here don't speak for themselves and that others seem to be their loyal defenders. Who is this royalty that cannot be spoken to? Who runs this place and what is the real purpose? Is it all being done with commercial networking ends in mind? Is this about promoting the books and the videos that people have produced and are continuing to produce. Is anyone chipping away against that going to be ceremoniously walked to the exit?

My goodness. Let's not make this a competition about who is rolling their eyes most. I'll give you a few days to save anything I've posted before I remove it (out of courtesy). Some of the stuff you have not read you might want to read later if you want a good laugh.

Cheers.

 

 

 

I was maybe having some fun with you "rolling my eyes". I would hope you don't remove your posts because of me. I think I read everything anybody posts. Sometimes I might read quickly and think about points that get my attention during the day and if I have time respond later.

This forum in meant to be an evolving discussion and members are allowed to promote their books or ideas. The purpose is somewhat loosely to be a place where Baconians can hang out and talk about Baconian topics. Lawrence is the founder of SirBacon.org and this is his forum even though I built it. I am aware he is very busy in his photography/video business and stops here when he has time.

I know I'd love to see dozens of active members posting everyday and sharing a wide variety of topics and perspectives, but right now we have a small intimate group and you are one of us. In the past 90 days we've had over 2,400 unique visitors on the Forum spending on average 10 to 30 minutes per visit and that has been a trend for over a year. So some of our posts are being read by visitors who never reply or even join.

I have to run now, but will try to stop in later maybe with further thoughts. There is a LOT going on around me right now...

  • Like 1

T A A A A A A A A A A A T
157     www.Light-of-Truth.com     287
<-- 1 8 8 1 1
O 1 1 8 8 1 -->

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, A Phoenix said:

Ludibrium

The jest is probably best described as a Rosicrucian ludibrium. It will be noted that the passage signs off with ‘and know Reader I. R. C. and I. Chrystoph. Q. are aliue at this houre to witnesse it.’ I assume the initials I. R. C. stand for [Ben] Jonson of the Rosy Cross with I. Chrystoph. Q. being of similar ilk. The jest appears on page 157 Fra Rosicrosse in simple cipher the numerical seal of the Brothers of the Rosy Cross. The page numbers leading up to the jest run as normal consecutively. Whereas the content numbers on these pages run as follows: 157, 145, 259, 160, 161. In other words, the Stratford upon Avon entry instead as on the contents page where it is numbered 159, it is here deliberately misnumbered 259, which is Shakespeare in kay cipher, in a cluster of other Baconian-Rosicrucian ciphers. Along the top of the page is written ‘Merry Tales’. To the right appears the page number 157 and underneath it 259. Stratford upon Avon.’ The ten letters in the first two words Merry Tales added to the addition of the numbers 157 and 259:10+1+5+7+2+5+9=39 F. Bacon in simple cipher. The addition of the number 259 added to the seventeen letters of Stratford upon Auon: 2+5+9+17=33 Bacon in simple cipher. If we now look closely at his pseudonym ‘William Shakespeare’ we see above it in the second line the letters O N, underneath these in the third line the letters A B, and below it in the fifth line, the letter C spelling out the name BACON, conveying the secret cryptographic message that Bacon is Shakespeare. Thus, the carefully constructed cryptogram conveys the secret that the Stratford Monument placed there by Bacon and his Rosicrucian Brotherhood presenting the illiterate/semi-illiterate William Shakspere of Stratford as the author of the Shakespeare poems and plays, is a merry jest, a Rosicrucian-Freemasonic illusion, all hidden in plain sight.

O Lord, such fools these mortals be!

PAPER:

https://www.academia.edu/105955896/To_The_Memorie_of_the_deceased_Authour_Maister_W_Shakespeare_by_Leonard_Digges_and_the_Rosicrucian_Freemasonic_Stratford_Monument_commissioned_by_Francis_Bacon

VIDEO: To The Memorie of the deceased Authour Maister W. Shakespeare by Leonard Digges

& the Rosicrucian-Freemasonic Stratford Monument commissioned by Francis Bacon

https://youtu.be/HggKSZ02NWo

VIDEO 1 MINUTE TRAILER: The Amazing Transformation of the Stratford Shakespeare Monument

https://youtu.be/vJ5u1TZA5-8

FF8 32.png

Great slide A Phoenix !

I am sure that you already mentioned this page by the past and that we discussed it but I did not find our previous discussion. Anyway, I remember mentioning that the word "THERE" in "THERE WORTHY" could be seen as the anagram of "THREE" that with the "THREE" two lines below could form 33 = BACON.

And I don't know if I had noticed it the last time but William is the 16th word and Shakespeare is the 17th word.

16 + 17 = 33 = BACON

Thus, we have William Shakespeare (33) crossed by  C iam ab on (I am BACON)

Here is an interesting link that help to spot the misnumbered pages 🙂 

https://quod.lib.umich.edu/cgi/t/text/text-idx?c=eebo2;idno=A03559.0001.001

Notice the misnumbered entry 50 (5) talking about a play "The Mariage of the Arts" presented before King james.

https://firstlines.folger.edu/detail.php?id=64598

I wonder if the play could be of interest.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Technogamia

"(James, who hated smoking and wrote A Counterblaste to Tobacco, could not have been pleased that the play included a song in praise of the habit. It begins,

Tobacco's a musician,

And in the pipe delighteth,

It descends in a close

Through the organs of the nose

With a relish that inviteth...

— and continues in the same vein, comparing tobacco to a lawyer, a physician, a traveller, a critic and other figures.)

tobacco or "to bacco" ,? (Once again, just an idea)

Moreover,

The number of entry 116 is missing.

There are two entries 133 🙂 ,"Playing with words" and "of a sign".

The entry 158 is misnumbered (145).

The entry 164 is also misnumbered ( 144 = SIR FRANCIS BACON ?)

 

  • Wow! 2

image.png.b8c74f56d5551c745119c268cf9d3db8.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 hours ago, RoyalCraftiness said:

"FRA." has the known meaning of brother, but we are given FAR. Why not just us FA and imply Free and Accepted. Is anyone saying FAR is Francis?

Hi CJ,

I would answer you  : " Is anyone saying LVRESI is SILVER ?" 😊

Me, at least, seeing this as a possibility of anagram.

So, in the same vein, FAR could be seen as the anagram of FRA that, indeed, could be the diminutive of FRATER or FRATERNITY ... or FRANCIS.

The fact is that I did not know the play "EAST-WARD HOE" and its character "Francis Quicksilver" before the academic paper and the video of A Phoenix.

And seeing what seems to be "Quicksilver" in acrostic and the letter F, yes, indeed, my mind drew a link with "FRANCIS QUICKSILVER". It can be a bad syllogism but what if it was really intended ?

Taking a (silver)quick look to "East-ward Hoe" here is what I noticed ... 

image.png.1d1c8f4733aec73c3b9c7b8a59fb14a8.png

https://archive.org/details/eastwardhoeasitw00chap/page/n77/mode/2up?ref=ol&view=theater&q=Stay

STAY Sir.

Notice the last poem with 33 Roman words and 2 Italic words.

image.png.7fe50a9ac8149dc5ae64dcaf7439bdcb.png

And when I see these 4  letters O, T, A, M, I immediatly see ATOM.

And my mind draw a link with Chapter  XVII of The Wisdom of the Ancients and the page 100 of Comedies.

https://www.bartleby.com/lit-hub/of-the-wisdom-of-the-ancients/xvii-cupid-francis-bacon-15611626-of-the-wisdom-of-the-ancients-1857/

image.png.41c4a8b337f7cf8a65c73fb217106d9c.png

Where you probably see bad syllogisms , I see possibilities.

Regarding "EAST-WARD HOE" , Quicksilver and the number 33 , here is something else that is interesting.

image.png.d60eab2e1e1c22f62d0915a50b40d52c.png

The 33rd page (by counting from the Title page) is the first and only page with " EAST WARD HOE" on top.

All the previous pages have "EASTW  ARD HOE" (except the 5th page with EASTW  ARED HOE)

and in the next ones we have "EASTWARDHOE", "EASTWARD HOE" or "EASTW ARD HOE"

This passage is interesting with HUNDRED = 100 = FRANCIS BACON (simple cipher)

And I remind you that at that time BACON was used to trap Mice 🙂 .

https://www.poetrynook.com/poem/solomon-and-mouse-trap

  • Wow! 2

image.png.b8c74f56d5551c745119c268cf9d3db8.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 hours ago, RoyalCraftiness said:

Quicksilver is Mercury, and Mercury with the Caduceus is a known symbol of Freemasonry (some call it the forgotten symbol of freemasonry). All one has to do is equate Bacon to Mercury and the case is made. Is that right? Is that how that works? 

No indeed,  this is not how that works.

This is a set of elements that, together,  suggest that we can equate BACON to MERCURY.

Here is something else that I share for the first time.

https://archive.org/details/recueildemblemes00bau/mode/2up

The French Book "Recueil d'Emblemes Divers" was published in 1638 by Jean Baudoin who was the translator in French of some of Bacon's Works, of which "The Wisdome of the Ancients".

I agree with the theory that Francis Bacon feigned his death in 1626 and I think that he supervised the edition of this book which is a true goldmine ( I already shared a part of my research in another topic).

image.png.77a28348fb920eb8508fd17670fd0872.png

Notice that" Le grand CHANCELIER BACON" is mentioned on the very first page.

Does Jean Baudoin mentioned Bacon elsewhere in this book ?

Indeed, twice, on page 33 (BACON simple cipher) and on page 485.

2023-09-05.png.013a963e93893e859571c779939954a0.png

33 + 485 = 518 

And on page 518 we have the Emblem depicting ... Mercury/Hermes/Quicksilver !

By the way, Bacon is mentioned in Discours 2 and 48 and the two "Bacon" lead us to Discours 53.

2 + 48 + 53 = 103 = SHAKESPEARE (Simple cipher)

2023-09-05(1).png.db2b280677c20f82a8be1439e2986f9b.png

Here is an alternative vision of Mercury than the one of a Trickster 🙂 

"In the life we lead, as it is impossible not to encounter obstacles, as this emblem teaches, we necessarily need a Mercury, that is to say a Director who shows us where we have to go, for we are enveloped in so many clouds here below that it is difficult to dissipate them without divine assistance."

 

 

  • Wow! 2

image.png.b8c74f56d5551c745119c268cf9d3db8.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, A Phoenix said:

Hi Yann,

You truly never cease to amaze me. AWESOME.

Thank you A Phoenix. ❤️

Before going to work, here are some additional information.

I remind you that there are 68 Discours in total in "Recueil d'Emblems Divers", but that there is no Discours 52.

So, in fact there are 67 Discours , 67 = FRANCIS

If there is no Discours 52 , it means that Discours 53 should be Discours 52.

Does a number 53 that should be a number 52 reminds you something ? 😊

Shakespeare_monument_plaque.JPG

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/6/6f/Shakespeare_monument_plaque.JPG

AETATIS 53

It let me think that the missing chapter 52 was intended, allowing that the sum of the numbers of the three Discours add to 103 (SHAKESPEARE simple cipher).

Interestingly, 2 + 48 + 52 = 102 (ONE HUNDRED TWO)

In my view, the number 53 associated with Mercury, the "Director", can be seen as a number to follow ...

In "Recueil d'Emblemes divers" :

image.png.a9ca71354db2a2ec9990a50bbcc5c59e.png

Pages 52 and 53 : Bellerophon (A Spear-Shaker) on Pegasus.

And in the First Folio :

Page 53 of COMEDIES

image.png.57b510cd89f34e654107bd56dee9ec0a.png

https://internetshakespeare.uvic.ca/Library/facsimile/book/SLNSW_F1/71/?zoom=1209

Page 53 of HISTORIES

image.png.b0192da6d7125371ae68218b6e672c26.png

https://internetshakespeare.uvic.ca/Library/facsimile/book/SLNSW_F1/373/?zoom=1209

Ans as a last thought , I wonder if this Emblem (1638) ...

image.png.1964819eff9f93fa1acd928122f4b926.png

https://archive.org/details/recueildemblemes00bau/page/518/mode/2up

... could have been the source of inspiration of this Frontispiece (1645)

Bacon, De Augmentis Scientiarum (1645) frontispiece

https://www.fbrt.org.uk/works-of-art/titlepages-frontispieces/

Have a good day.

Emblem 49 , page 173 (RC)  - Amsterodamum monogrammon (1616)

image.png.6264ecc6959301d4330d86976229eef0.png

https://archive.org/details/corneliigiselber00plem/page/172/mode/2up

  • Wow! 2

image.png.b8c74f56d5551c745119c268cf9d3db8.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

William Dugdale

A few years after the publication of A Banquet of Jests, Stratford upon Avon was visited by another member of the Rosicrucian-Freemasonry Brotherhood, the antiquary William Dugdale (1605-1686). It was during this visit in 1634 that he made the first known drawing of the Shakespeare monument.  

PAPER:

https://www.academia.edu/105955896/To_The_Memorie_of_the_deceased_Authour_Maister_W_Shakespeare_by_Leonard_Digges_and_the_Rosicrucian_Freemasonic_Stratford_Monument_commissioned_by_Francis_Bacon

VIDEO: To The Memorie of the deceased Authour Maister W. Shakespeare by Leonard Digges

& the Rosicrucian-Freemasonic Stratford Monument commissioned by Francis Bacon

https://youtu.be/HggKSZ02NWo

VIDEO 1 MINUTE TRAILER: The Amazing Transformation of the Stratford Shakespeare Monument

https://youtu.be/vJ5u1TZA5-8

FF8 33.png

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Wenceslaus Hollar

An engraving of the Shakespeare monument by Wenceslaus Hollar based on the drawing was first printed in Dugdale’s Antiquities of Warwickshire in 1656. Its engraver Wenceslaus Hollar (1607-1677) had by then enjoyed a long history with Bacon and his Rosicrucian-Freemasonry Brotherhood.

PAPER:

https://www.academia.edu/105955896/To_The_Memorie_of_the_deceased_Authour_Maister_W_Shakespeare_by_Leonard_Digges_and_the_Rosicrucian_Freemasonic_Stratford_Monument_commissioned_by_Francis_Bacon

VIDEO: To The Memorie of the deceased Authour Maister W. Shakespeare by Leonard Digges

& the Rosicrucian-Freemasonic Stratford Monument commissioned by Francis Bacon

https://youtu.be/HggKSZ02NWo

VIDEO 1 MINUTE TRAILER: The Amazing Transformation of the Stratford Shakespeare Monument

https://youtu.be/vJ5u1TZA5-8

FF8 34.png

  • Like 1
  • Wow! 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Dugdale's Antiquities

In Dugdale’s Antiquities of Warwickshire which had taken more than twenty years to produce with its engraving by Hollar of the Shakespeare monument at Stratford he concludes his brief comments on Stratford with the following statement:

‘One thing more, in reference to this antient Town is observable, that it gave birth and sepulture to our late famous Poet Will. Shakespere, whose Monument I have inserted in my discourse of the Church.’

It will be seen that the passage contains a total of 35 words of these 33 are printed in roman type and 2 in italics. The 2 words printed in italics are ‘Will. Shakespere’ thus if the pseudonym is removed it leaves 33 words: 33 Bacon in simple cipher and 2 times 33 is 66 a double cipher for Bacon (33)/Bacon (33) which plus the 1 full word ‘Shakespere’: 66+1=67 Francis in simple cipher.

PAPER:

https://www.academia.edu/105955896/To_The_Memorie_of_the_deceased_Authour_Maister_W_Shakespeare_by_Leonard_Digges_and_the_Rosicrucian_Freemasonic_Stratford_Monument_commissioned_by_Francis_Bacon

VIDEO: To The Memorie of the deceased Authour Maister W. Shakespeare by Leonard Digges

& the Rosicrucian-Freemasonic Stratford Monument commissioned by Francis Bacon

https://youtu.be/HggKSZ02NWo

VIDEO 1 MINUTE TRAILER: The Amazing Transformation of the Stratford Shakespeare Monument

https://youtu.be/vJ5u1TZA5-8

FF8 35.png

  • Wow! 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, A Phoenix said:

William Dugdale

A few years after the publication of A Banquet of Jests, Stratford upon Avon was visited by another member of the Rosicrucian-Freemasonry Brotherhood, the antiquary William Dugdale (1605-1686). It was during this visit in 1634 that he made the first known drawing of the Shakespeare monument.  

PAPER:

https://www.academia.edu/105955896/To_The_Memorie_of_the_deceased_Authour_Maister_W_Shakespeare_by_Leonard_Digges_and_the_Rosicrucian_Freemasonic_Stratford_Monument_commissioned_by_Francis_Bacon

VIDEO: To The Memorie of the deceased Authour Maister W. Shakespeare by Leonard Digges

& the Rosicrucian-Freemasonic Stratford Monument commissioned by Francis Bacon

https://youtu.be/HggKSZ02NWo

VIDEO 1 MINUTE TRAILER: The Amazing Transformation of the Stratford Shakespeare Monument

https://youtu.be/vJ5u1TZA5-8

FF8 33.png

Sir William Dugdale (1605-1686)

The Antiquities of Warwickshire 1656

https://archive.org/details/antiquitiesofwar00dugd/page/n5/mode/2up

The Antiquities of Warwickshire 1730

https://worcestercollegelibrary.wordpress.com/2016/11/30/ex-libris-james-campbell-william-dugdales-antiquities-of-warwickshire/

 

ScreenShot2023-09-06at8_31_47pm.png.65bd9cc0a9e745c47d9cbc4dd45ee163.png

ScreenShot2023-09-06at8_33_12pm.png.b38646eb12393ad292163c7e9e59b206.png

https://www.npg.org.uk/collections/search/portrait/mw01961/Sir-William-Dugdale?LinkID=mp01377&search=sas&sText=Sir+William+Dugdale&role=sit&rNo=0

 

 

  • Thanks 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/5/2023 at 3:35 AM, A Phoenix said:

A Banquet of Jests

An early printed reference to the monument at Stratford-upon-Avon appeared in the first edition of the aptly titled A Banqvet Of Ieasts. Or Change of Cheare. Being A Collection of Moderne Jests. Witty Jeeres. Pleasant Taunts. Merry Tales. Neuer before Imprinted (1630). The only two known copies of this extremely rare 1630 edition are held at the Bodleian Library. No name of an author appears on its title page.

 

I've been wanting to share the obvious; two times F BACON in our face. 😉

image.png.e76a3eb72572cd80d5389c1454ae2480.png

  • Wow! 3

T A A A A A A A A A A A T
157     www.Light-of-Truth.com     287
<-- 1 8 8 1 1
O 1 1 8 8 1 -->

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, A Phoenix said:

Wenceslaus Hollar

An engraving of the Shakespeare monument by Wenceslaus Hollar based on the drawing was first printed in Dugdale’s Antiquities of Warwickshire in 1656. Its engraver Wenceslaus Hollar (1607-1677) had by then enjoyed a long history with Bacon and his Rosicrucian-Freemasonry Brotherhood.

PAPER:

https://www.academia.edu/105955896/To_The_Memorie_of_the_deceased_Authour_Maister_W_Shakespeare_by_Leonard_Digges_and_the_Rosicrucian_Freemasonic_Stratford_Monument_commissioned_by_Francis_Bacon

VIDEO: To The Memorie of the deceased Authour Maister W. Shakespeare by Leonard Digges

& the Rosicrucian-Freemasonic Stratford Monument commissioned by Francis Bacon

https://youtu.be/HggKSZ02NWo

VIDEO 1 MINUTE TRAILER: The Amazing Transformation of the Stratford Shakespeare Monument

https://youtu.be/vJ5u1TZA5-8

FF8 34.png

The Tomb of Francis Bacon by Wenceslaus Hollar :

https://www.rct.uk/collection/804629/tomb-of-francis-bacon

  • Thanks 3

image.png.b8c74f56d5551c745119c268cf9d3db8.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, A Phoenix said:

Its engraver Wenceslaus Hollar (1607-1677) had by then enjoyed a long history with Bacon and his Rosicrucian-Freemasonry Brotherhood.

Thank you A Phoenix !🙏

I had never realized until now that the famous frontispiece from Thomas Sprat's "The History of the Royal Society of London" was engraved by Wenceslaus Hollar.

https://www.metmuseum.org/art/collection/search/360619

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

image.png.b8c74f56d5551c745119c268cf9d3db8.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...