Baconian/Freemasonic/Rosicrucian Questions and Answers

It might interest you to know that Marvin Warwickshire Haines is not my "real" name...

My birth name is Maxim Alexander Novash

My closest friends and family call me Max, although I hate it. (Max is such an ugly name, but it would seem wrong if they called me anything else.)

My online friends and other associates call me Marvin.

My first alias was Zarbafan Grippleweed (4th grade)

My second alias was H. B. McAllister (6th grade)

My third alias was Marvin Warwickshire Sloan (later changed to Sloane because it sounded more formal)

Then, sometime around the beginning of 10th grade, I changed it to Marvin Warwickshire Haines. 

Can you guess why??

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, Marvin Haines said:

My closest friends and family call me Max, although I hate it. (Max is such an ugly name, but it would seem wrong if they called me anything else.)

If you do not want to be called Max, speak up and mean it. It is important while you are young.

I am Robert Jr, as a kid called Robbie. Once I was in High School sometimes people I did not know would just call me "Bob" as if it was OK. Calling someone named Robert "Bob" is expected, I guess. But I always hated it! My Dad was "Bob" and I was not him.

Lawrence remembers me as an adult still with everyone calling me "Bob" years ago.

In my mid-40s I was in a group therapy program for a while after a dysfunctional relationship. It came out that I hated being called "Bob" and our therapist who was amazing asked me why I never said anything, and demanded it stop. No answer I had made sense. It was funny, yet changed my life in many ways. I was never a "Bob"!

Everybody who loved me had no problem shifting from "Bob" to "Rob", and now the only time I am called Bob is someone does not know me.

If you are not "Max", you can stop that today and everyone who loves you will know you as who you want to be.

44 minutes ago, Marvin Haines said:

Can you guess why??

My take is Mr.W.H. is the Mr.W.H. in the Sonnets Dedication and rearranged to Worshipful Master Francis Bacon (H = FB) by reading the words/letters in the correct order.

• Like 1

T A A A A A A A A A A A T
157     www.Light-of-Truth.com     287
<-- 1 8 8 1 1
O 1 1 8 8 1 -->

33 minutes ago, Marvin Haines said:

It might interest you to know that Marvin Warwickshire Haines is not my "real" name...

My third alias was Marvin Warwickshire Sloan (later changed to Sloane because it sounded more formal)

Then, sometime around the beginning of 10th grade, I changed it to Marvin Warwickshire Haines. 

Can you guess why??

I just read this secret message from Bacon!

It might interest you to know that William Shakespeare is not my "real" name...

My birth name is William Tudor

My casual friends and family call me Francis, although I hate it. (Francis is such an ugly name, but it would seem wrong if they called me anything else.)

My close friends and Rosicrucian associates call me Will.

Then, sometime around the beginning of my 14th year, I began to use William Shakespeare.

Can you guess why??

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

T A A A A A A A A A A A T
157     www.Light-of-Truth.com     287
<-- 1 8 8 1 1
O 1 1 8 8 1 -->

8 hours ago, Light-of-Truth said:

CJ, maybe are you working with a limited list of options:

God given talent

Logic

I am sure I can think of more. Here is one I am entertaining at the moment:

Divine Revelation from the Past and Future (<--1881-->)

😉

Do think about it and let me know how exactly one could come to think he was in the possession of knowledge gained by gematria. There aren't that many ways one can account for how we would come to think this.

If we cannot come to it by logic and reason then how exactly does one know anything?  Things like intuition or feeling originate with us and speak only of our biases for wanting to believe we know unless some eternal agent (a revelation o us) is making that happen. It's not that trivial a question. It would have mattered greatly to Descartes. Do we know or do we just accept to think that we know? I'm having fun putting these question to the AI chatbot. It greatly seems that it wants to refer us to the experts in these matters even though it cannot name any except to say there is evidence they exist. I am making every human effort possible to try and find a reason why it would make sense for anyone to attempt to relay a complex message with merely a few symbols inferred from a number suggestion. I see no way to keep the suggestions simple and I see no way to avoid having them be very complex if one wants to.

Out of curiosity, how would one determine what number ought to work best to describe his influence in a text he was going to write? I have always liked 22 from a time long ago when I wasn't aware of any of this. Why such a preference? Is this the Universe informing me of something or did I somehow come to feel that by some misunderstood logic that is at work. Was I foreseeing that I would discover that Bacon was born on the 22nd day of the year, or is it that I was picking up on the fact that 22 is 1/3 or 66 which is 2/3 of 99. Could it be that there is an influence of the number 11 on my thinking? These are the very strange ways that we can imagine the workings of the Cosmos.  I'm glad I don't have John Dee to ask for his guidance, because I suspect that the entire thing would be explained by some Enochian legend.

Perhaps is a distant memory from some bygone age which used to belong to someone with a great love of interesting numbers which persists in the collectibe consciousness we do not know exists. I wish I knew. 

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Light-of-Truth said:

Which is exactly what you are doing now? 🙂

You speak with authority, with huge confidence, yet you kind of seem to be missing the obvious. Your words make sense, in that rigid word way things work with words. Even when taking Bacon's very serious position of testing and measuring, for anyone who might have other experiences to question it you sound like the guy on the wrong side of the Veil. But maybe it is us thinking we Pierced it when all we did was make a dent that reflects our beliefs onto us.

Sure, even though most if not all of the Elizabethan writers were familiar with ciphers, nothing can be proved that any of them ever used one. And there is no proof they did not use ciphers often to do what some of us even still do today based on their lessons.

Yann and I have over the past year or so shared ciphers knowing the other would get a specific message right away. Two people familiar with the same rules and boundaries as fuzzy as they are can very easily share well defined messages for fun in front of an online audience solving each others ciphers.

400 years ago when speaking the truth might get your head cut off, and during a time when ciphers were very popular as historically documented, that Bacon might be recognized as 33 in places where it is supported by other clues might be possible. And of course, someone like you, CJ, back then could say how un-Baconian that is and create an atmosphere where 33 does not have to mean BACON and it is nonsense. Shakespeare's works are a great example of one of those places. Governments use ciphers during wars. They speak a language that is understood between those who hold the keys. If done Bacon style cannot be proved. Our modern Baconian keys are in our minds, the ciphers are available. I do not know if any written key exists from Bacon's time, but the Tradition appears to still be passed on as a Lamp.

The past few days and the next few (<--1881-->) I have been hired to do some intense SEO and site forensics which I so love to do as it is what I do on my Free time for Bacon. Numbers and numbers upon numbers of web stats, studying statistics in many layers, spying with my 007 SEO tools on competition, examining every path that appears which once the Veil is Pierced becomes like a multidimensional labyrinth with so many directions to seek treasures! Testing and measuring, just like Bacon. Maybe there is a gift in the real world for Divine hints. Piercing the Veil comes with responsibility in the SEO profession, one needs good Karma. I appreciate the Divine when it happens.

CJ, what is better for my life motivation? For most people's life motivation?

Serious, although interesting idea that everything is mechanical, we are the result of chemistry and mathematics. Our brains are atoms and electricity that stays on mostly the same burnt paths.

Or...

Being aware of our vehicle made up of atoms and electricity, and carbs, etc., some few have a gift of being more curious and will explore beyond the Pillars, so to speak. The same words are in both realms, but have different meaning. What you call Divine is maybe the spark for us.

I laughed the first time I read this.

Maybe you are absolutely right. To do work in the cipher world, it might not be easy without some kind of divine revelation.

ChatGPT:

Divine revelation refers to the idea of supernatural communication or disclosure of knowledge from a divine or transcendent source to humans. It's a concept found in various religious and spiritual traditions where believers believe that a higher power or deity reveals information, teachings, or guidance that humans would not otherwise have access to through ordinary means.

It's not a cipher You cannot encrypt and decrypt with gematria. There is no formalism. There is a only a one way rule--see the letters and count the values. I can be short and to the point too if you prefer. Bacon did invent a cipher that is reliable. Why not use that to be to the point? It would have worked perfectly. Why send you on a symbolic ride through the history of man for you to build a narrative with what you find? Is it for you to get an education about storytelling?

It's unfortunate but we (you or I) cannot by opinion decide that gematria works as a way to relay a complex message. I am putting that limit on myself too, not just imposing it on you. What it means is that I don't get to write books using it and claim that I have worked out a way to make it work for everyone. For it to work on anyone it would have to be accepted by them, and that is not the same as saying that it works. I could achieve that by convincing them, for example.  Someone who is convinced is not by definition someone who knows. It is only someone who is satisfied.

It is not a bad thing to be told that what one says makes sense. No one should feel any shame for that. We are all trying to speak as if we are using reason. When we do a descent job we will come off as sounding reasonable.

All of this falls apart with religion. This is why I involve divine revelation in my assessment. In our very modern world people understand they have freedom of religion and this has been a backdoor for a lot of people to feel confident in thinking the can believe what they want about anything. There's that word "believe" again. I'm going to go out on a philosophical limb again here and say that what makes Utopias fail is exactly this freedom to think what one wants. It is a great gift that allows nothing of great value to be built with. It forces everyone to try and convince everyone else or else separate in factions. Reason can never gain a foothold on anyone who places it second after his own preferences that won't require it. What we will be convinced of will undermine us. Andreas "Christianopolis" is a folly, but that will not stop the Jordan Pettersons of the world to feel that it was the way and that we have lost our way. 

All that being said, you could still be right. But that is not what I am speaking about. I am speaking about knowing that we are right. It's not an easy thing to achieve it all cases. In some cases it is practically impossible.  You make a good effort to be convincing. In that arena you are very good. I do see an opportunity for people to be convinced by this, but I question why we would want that if we understand that we do not know.

Another interesting point I would make is that we could come to know exactly what is going on with all this BAcon suggestion business and there would still not be a good rationale for teasing about a million gematria based suggestions from any text in support it. Even then it would not constitute reliable confirming evidence. That's pretty damning.  

I did put the question to the AI who was quite diplomatic. "Is it futile to try and decode with gematria?" It came back and said that it is not necessarily futile if one wants to be convinced of something. I find that conclusion very profound. Even though doing that does not prove anything it I can be useful for other things that have real world meaning. To convince someone is THE magic in our world. That can confer great power.

Edited by RoyalCraftiness
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, Allisnum2er said:

Hi CJ,

Corect me if I am wrong but If I recall, you told us that for you "ALL IS SUGGESTION" with some suggestions that you accept and some that you reject.

Thus, if you "had to ask about it and be explained the nuance" it means that someone gave you his opinion/suggestion/analysis and you decided to accept it

because you accepted his reasoning. So, you only makes his opinion/suggestion yours. 😊

Regarding Bacon and the number 33 here is the famous acrostic in Love's Labour's lost.

(Please note that the acronym can be found in the First Quarto published in 1598 during the lifetime of the author)

image.png.9a76f18563c3b3ac37f3e5caf103369f.png

https://internetshakespeare.uvic.ca/Library/facsimile/book/SLNSW_F1/161/index.html%3fzoom=1275.html

What are the possible explanations ?

1) This is just a coincidence,

2) William Shakespeare knew BACON and tells us that the cipher of BACON is 33

3) Someone else that William Shakespeare who knew Bacon and who is the true author of LLL tells us that BACON =33

4) BACON himself is the author of LLL and he tells us that BACON =33

This is the context of the play and other conceal'd messages that allow to make our choice between these possible explanations.

And talking about "Tea Leaves" Reader, I think that happily, I am one of them !😊

(Or am I a "Tea Tea Leaves" Reader? 😄)

image.png.cf43069d02be647d049c614939cb7dfb.png

Why are you digging in? The call to "Know thyself" is on the Temple of Apollo so that we may be reminded to know our limits. You and I share the same limitations. 

Everything that comes to you is a suggestion. If it is coming from me it is a suggestion. I am not claiming to be a source of knowledge, and I have categorically rejected the idea that I should be considered one more than once here.  What we do with suggestions is the same with everyone. We interact with them. I, or you, would be a fool to accept anyone's suggestions at face value. At best they ought to be conditionally accepted IF one wants to put them to the test. Nothing deserves to be accepted unconditionally.

The end process of us weighing all the suggestions we face is not necessarily knowledge. It will be the sum of what we conditionally accept at any time.

One of the easiest identifiable limits that is put on us and that we can appreciate is that we if we cannot involve reason we will necessarily have to default to trying to convince people by any means possible when trying to recruit.

To state that one cannot reliably decrypt a word from its gematria based values is not debatable. We can most certainly guess, and we can most certainly guess correctly, but who is going to waltz in and confirm for us that we have guessed correctly? You might do that if you tried your hand at encrypting a "message" that way. That's a possible guessing game. Playing that game when there's nobody to confirm allows for what?

Why are you now involving other sorts of coincidences like the physical layout of texts in works? Do you want me to comment on that? What does the existence of it tell us about the intent of it? I can write a poem and employ an acrostic with BACON in mind. What do I tell you about BACON by doing that?  Part of the slight of hand that I am often seeing is that what is much less that an obvious acrostic will be pointed to and will being married with even less reliable suggestions taken from gematria and other places. Added to that are inconclusive statements taken from various places which, when they are woven together, appear to be a very compelling suggestion. Would you want me to accept what is convincing and unreliably produced?

Be more critical of yourself is my only recommendation. You must be the one to put the known limits that are on everyone to yourself. If I try to do it it will be taken as an aggressive act. I'm very much interested in seeing you make very good suggestions. The world needs very good suggestions in it. I'm not the opponent of anyone who is interested in advancing the understanding in any field. We are helped by being our own worst critics. If anyone else criticizes then that is can be helpful in reminding us to consider other things but it certainly requires no action. I tend to think that criticism in general is not desirable when it is only convincing is what is being sought. I apologize if that is the thing you are after. I function more in the realm of "how do we know for sure?".

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Marvin Haines said:

Can you guess why??

Hi Marvin,

I guess the "Sloan(e)" of your third alias is a reference to Sir Hans Sloane and the Sloane Manuscripts , and being in the topic BACONIAN/FREEMASONIC/ROSICRUCIAN Question, I would guess that you changed it to Haines following an event in the masonic sphere that inspired you at the beginning of your 10th grade. 

Or could it be a reference to the engraver and painter William Haines ?

Francis Bacon, Viscount St Albans. Stipple engraving by W Haines, 1812, after H Holbein. Contributors: Hans Holbein. Work ID: h9q84ezn.

https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/

https://www.lookandlearn.com/history-images/YW000272VEL/Francis-Bacon-Viscount-St-Albans

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Haines_(artist)

It is said that W. Haines "worked with Scriven and others on the Boydell-Shakespeare plates."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boydell_Shakespeare_Gallery

• Like 1

image.png.b8c74f56d5551c745119c268cf9d3db8.png

On 8/17/2023 at 10:51 PM, Marvin Haines said:

Can you guess why??

Marvin is an English name meaning "Great Lord". Warwickshire is the jurisdiction containing Stratford-upon-Avon.  Haines can mean "dweller of" such an enclosure.

Unfortunately none of this is for sure and I would require you to confirm it. This is much worse with gematria as there are even more possible interpretations. Without your confirmation I will never know. My intuition may tell me I am wrong, but I could be right. It (intuition) isn't reliable that way. If I am right then I am free to claim divine revelation was at play. Whatever we decide to use as an explanation will work for us. I can be creative and produce other possible suggestions, but the one I decided upon is informed by a strong bias.