Baconian Evidence for Shakespeare Authorship

7 minutes ago, Light-of-Truth said:

...the tydings that I bring
Will

More fun, the "C", then the first letters on the left:

Enter Olde Lady.
Gent. within. Come backe: what meane you?
Lady. Ile not come backe, the tydings that I bring
Will make my boldnesse, manners. Now good Angels
Fly o're thy Royall head, and shade thy person
Vnder their blessed wings.
King. Now by thy lookes
I gesse thy Message. Is the Queene deliuer'd?
Say I, and of a boy.
Lady. I, I my Liege,
And of a louely Boy: the God of heauen
Both now, and euer blesse her: 'Tis a Gyrle
Promises Boyes heereafter. Sir, your Queen
Desires your Visitation, and to be
Acquainted with this stranger; 'tis as like you,
As Cherry, is to Cherry.

C Will F V I S An Bot Pro D

Anagram: F Bacon is P Will Tudor

Francis Bacon is Prince Will Tudor, "in the shade under the blessed wings."

YESSSSS ! 33 POINTS ! 🙂  And I think that we can add the two AA as a reference to the AA headpiece !

Ohhh and I just noticed :     Lady. Ile not come backe, the tydings that I bring     I bring  Baconi  TTT 😃

• Like 1

image.png.b8c74f56d5551c745119c268cf9d3db8.png

Just now, Allisnum2er said:

YESSSSS ! 33 POINTS ! 🙂  And I think that we can add the two AA as a reference to the AA headpiece !

Ohhh and I just noticed :     Lady. Ile not come backe, the tydings that I bring     I bring  Baconi  TTT 😃

I knew you'd see the "not come backe" Bacon hint, going backwards in fact. 😉

The two A's did come to mind for me as well.

So in this scene, we have:

And durst commend a secret to your eare
Much waightier then this worke. The Queens in Labor

Later an old lady appears with "tydings" of the Queen giving birth to bring "Will" and goes on to say:

Now good Angels
Fly o're thy Royall head, and shade thy person

Vnder their blessed wings.

Good Angels to fly over the Royal head and "shade" the person under their blessed wings.

A powerful anagram stating "F BACON is P Will Tudor"

How about, "And of a louely Boy:"

Remember Sonnet 126, "O thou, my lovely boy, who in thy power"

Then an "Hundred markes".

Curious, what is your take on "As Cherry, is to Cherry"?

I think Cherry being virgin, but I cannot find any history beyond the 19th century for the meaning.

• Like 1

T A A A A A A A A A A A T
157     www.Light-of-Truth.com     287
<-- 1 8 8 1 1
O 1 1 8 8 1 -->

On 2/20/2022 at 2:14 PM, Light-of-Truth said:

I too am thrilled with your work! For too many years I felt alone in my world, sometimes feeling as if I were the only one who could see like I do. Now I know better, and not only do you see like I do, you have a much wider range of knowledge. Thank you!!!!!

Thank you Rob ! The fact is that, like you, I felt alone in my world since Bacon's "Call"  with no one around me who could really understand my research and my interest for Bacon. It is such a pleasure to finally be able to talk with people who share the same passion. And thank you for your kind words, however I sincerely don't think that I have "a much wider range of knowledge" than you. When I look at all your research and all the discoveries that you shared on your website so far, I felt like a newbie ! 😅 And talking about knowledge, I am absolutely AMAZED by the incredible sum of knowledge that contain each and every videos of A Phoenix. You have also the wonderful work of Kate Cassidy and  of many other that I discover thanks to this Forum. I believe that we each are a stone of Bacon's Temple, that we each have our strenghts, and  that thanks to our collaborative work the year 2022 will be a productive one ! 🙂

Edited by Allisnum2er
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

image.png.b8c74f56d5551c745119c268cf9d3db8.png

Hi maestro Yann. For as long as I can remember I have had an all-consuming love for Lord Bacon. For me he is simply the greatest of all men and his writings whether acknowledged, anonymous and pseudonymous (Gascoigne, Lyly, Peele, Greene and numerous others) most notably his immortal Shakespeare poems and plays, are incomparable and unmatched in the history of the literature of the world.

The subject of Lord Bacon, his Shakespeare works, Rosicrucian-Freemasonry Brotherhood, and all this involves, is a very broad church and has attracted a wide and diverse range of Baconian scholars who have individually and collectively produced some truly astonishing evidence and information about each and every one of these interrelated subjects, which we have needless greatly benefitted from.  It is of course a cliche that no two Baconians agree on everything but given that it is such a complex subject this is to be expected and should be accepted in a civilised and tolerant manner.  I freely admit I do not agree with everything I have seen or read by Baconians, however I have generally or nearly always learned something from them which has directly or indirectly contributed to my overall understanding.  The B'Hive produced by Lawrence and Rob has already proved a boon for Baconians to present, share and exchange information about Lord Bacon and I too have been AMAZED at some of the knowledge and learning of its contributors, especially your own pioneering and groundbreaking work and that too of Rob who approaches Baconian studies from an imaginative and interesting perspective. I have had the benefit of readings Kate's brilliant book which displays a masterful grasp of, as its title indicates, the secret work of the ages, wherein in passages pertaining to modern history Lord Bacon plays the key central role, in their striving for the Universal Reformation of the Whole World.   

I believe whatever our views and opinions (and there is more than enough room for everyone) Baconians here and around the world should love and support each other on our collective labyrinthine journey on our road to the Truth about the life and writings of Lord Bacon.

Love

The Phoenixes.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Thank you both for B'ing here!

Little history...

December 1997:

My second visit to Lawrence's home, the first after learning about Bacon. Grateful Dead shows were about to happen for New Years Eve. The first visits were more about his lady friend at the time, the mother of his son. She was hosting spiritual meetings where sacred plants and shaman themes were the purpose. I was a "practicing" Native American Shaman, at least in my mind. Carlos Castaneda, etc., were my passion. Funny looking back at my experiences in the years prior they all relate to Dee now! But I had no idea. I saw the numbers, but was totally oblivious.

I had two main website clients; an "Internationally Known" psychic, Robert Petro, and the Peyote Foundation website. I was self-taught on HTML and had some tools for developing. And my income money was keeping Robert Petro above Jeane Dickson on Altavista, the main search engine back then.

It was fun!!

So on my second visit I started to sit with Lawrence in his office working with his graphic designer who's name I can't remember.

beachcycle.jpg.d296c05f587aac17ed0ae77f504e02b2.jpg

We were using Claris for web development. Google was not even a term we knew, if it even existed. Netscape was the browser most used, or AOL which I always despised. LOL

Later in Spring of 1998 I was there visiting when Peter Dawkins was also visiting. I remember being so new with Bacon listening to the two "World's most knowledgeable" Baconian masters I knew of as Lawrence drove us around San Francisco having the inside tour while I was in the backseat. All the best SF views, secret places that only Lawrence knew, the discussion was Bacon. They talked about what was happening, where things were going, the Strats losing ground, and what we as Baconians needed to do. (DeVere did not even come up! LOL)

Sir Francis Bacon's New Advancement of Learning
SirBacon.org

As it was in 1997, it is today.

Over the decades, it has been hacked by Russians pumping stolen music that we fought, and eventually won. Hosting companies became obsolete, and together we overcame. Lawrence pumped out over a thousand pages of content in the mean time on Claris. SirBacon.org became THE new Baconian online resource that has turned countless people into Baconians.

So many Baconians, great friends of Lawrence, have passed away; Penn Leary for one. Mather Walker may or may not still be alive, but is not around as far as producing new content. Just in the past week or so we have added a few new links to Baconian authors Lawrence knew that are not here anymore.

I'm no Spring chicken, was at my cardiologist this morning having a stress test. I think I'm fine, but at the age in my 60's it is important to stay on top of hidden issues. I'm younger than my good friend and mentor.

COVID and behind the scenes drama I am losing one of my biggest web clients, a Vacation Rental guy on Clearwater Beach. It's been expected, and at a time when I can say goodbye. So for me, I was like to Lawrence,, "Let's do something now, while I have a window!" Perfect timing! A Baconian Forum is big, even more important than updating his old Claris website that Google did not approve of anymore. Both were key.

A. Phoenix content on the website is very important. Christina Waldman as well, Jono Freeman, so on. Right now there are new Baconians producing high quality content, even as the Ooxies are buying their way into Hollow-wood and mainstream media. Strats are always there, but have to be overwhelmed. LOL

Now this forum has taken off. Better than hoped for! THANK YOU to everyone who has jumped in!

Lawrence and I discussed this, "Not all Baconians agree." In fact, "No two Baconians agree on everything." Believe me, not even me and Lawrence. LOL

But, this is and will be a forum for Baconians to share, forever. We are both discussing how to keep this going way beyond either one of us is alive to maintain it. I expect some of us on this forum, will become Moderators, and Administrators. At some point a web developer/administrator may be added in case I get run over by an Oxie or Strat truck. 😉

We are the Future, for Bacon. Love, Peace, and Tranquility has been mentioned as being part of Bacon.

Me being me, I believe Bacon is knowing who we are and what we are doing. He knew when he was alive, and he knows now better than we where this is going! 🙂

Let's commit to keep this alive, "Beyond all date; even to eternity" (Day 287 in the Sonnets)

Much Love, all of us at SirBacon.org Forever!

Edited by Light-of-Truth
  • Like 2

T A A A A A A A A A A A T
157     www.Light-of-Truth.com     287
<-- 1 8 8 1 1
O 1 1 8 8 1 -->

HIS SECOND EDITOR THOMAS TENISON (AFTERWARDS ARCHBISHOP OF CANTERBURY REVEALS THAT FRANCIS BACON IS SHAKESPEARE

As with his first editor Dr Rawley, his second editor Thomas Tenison secretly knew that Lord Bacon was the true author of the Shakespeare works, and he was also familiar with the cipher systems inserted by FB in the Shakespeare First Folio and other Baconian works (the bi-literal, simple and kay ciphers, etc) which he alludes to in the two passages below.  The title page of his 1679 edition of Baconiana secretly makes use of the simple cipher concealing and revealing that Lord Bacon is Shakespeare but perhaps the most simple and elegant of all ciphers used in the Baconian-Rosicrucian canon arrives on p. 259. The line across the top of page 259 reads 'That is, Francis Bacon': 259 is Shakespeare in kay cipher, thus we read across the top line, that Francis Bacon is Shakespeare.

The fairest, and most correct Edition of this Book in Latine, is that in Folio, printed at London, Anno 1623. And whosever understand the Lord Bacon’s Cypher, let him consult that accurate Edition. For, in some other Editions which I have perused, the form of the Letters of the Alphabet, in which much of the Mysterie consisteth, is not observed: But the Roman and Italic shapes of them are confounded. 

[Thomas Tenison, ed., Baconiana. Or Certain Genuine Remaines Of Sir Francis Bacon (London: printed by J. D. for Richard Chiswell, 1679), pp. 27-8]

And those who have true skill in the Works of the Lord Verulam, [Lord Bacon] like great Masters in Painting, can tell by the Design, the Strength, the way of Colouring, whether he was the Author of this or the other Piece, though his Name be not to it.

[Thomas Tenison, ed., Baconiana. Or Certain Genuine Remaines Of Sir Francis Bacon (London: printed by J. D. for Richard Chiswell, 1679), p. 79]

1679baconianaorc00baco_0379.jpg

• Like 2