Jump to content

Sir Francis Bacon and the Rosicrucians


Recommended Posts

Here’s an article I just posted on Twitter. I asked AP to look it over before posting and he kindly replied using a lot of adjectives, which left me flattered and in no doubt that he thought it’s rather good! ☺️Hope everyone else likes it.  
 

IMG_3962.jpeg.8d17e042a008e52fc48b59b1938838ba.jpeg

 

If so please share on socials, especially FB and others as I’m only on Twitter. It’s not new info for us Baconians as we know all this, but for those who are still quite confused by all the fuss and confusion over the authorship of the First Folio and sonnets and its connection to the Rosicrucians.

https://the-power-paradox.shorthandstories.com/the-shakespeare-authorship-question-unravelling-the-mystery/index.html

 Thank you 

  • Like 1
  • Wow! 4

 "For nothing is born without unity or without the point." amazon.com/dp/B0CLDKDPY8

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Good afternoon Kate Cassidy, Professor of Baconian-Shakespearean-Rosicrucian studies,

Awesome! Absolutely Brilliant! This is truly a wonderfully constructed and finely crafted work. It is profound and expansive in its learning and beautifully and eloquently articulated, delivered in an impressive and coherent narrative, that pays testimony to your mastery of language.  On a more personal level I found it emotional and deeply moving in the way you captured the theme of love and humanity that magically weaves its way through Baconian-Shakespearean-Rosicrucian teachings and texts. 

Big Love and Respect,

Phoenix.

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Kate said:

Here’s an article I just posted on Twitter. I asked AP to look it over before posting and he kindly replied using a lot of adjectives, which left me flattered and in no doubt that he thought it’s rather good! ☺️Hope everyone else likes it.  
 

IMG_3962.jpeg.8d17e042a008e52fc48b59b1938838ba.jpeg

 

If so please share on socials, especially FB and others as I’m only on Twitter. It’s not new info for us Baconians as we know all this, but for those who are still quite confused by all the fuss and confusion over the authorship of the First Folio and sonnets and its connection to the Rosicrucians.

https://the-power-paradox.shorthandstories.com/the-shakespeare-authorship-question-unravelling-the-mystery/index.html

 Thank you 

You did some very nice visual work, and it's well written. I commend you for that. I question why you would ask a known proponent of such theories for feedback. Wouldn't you benefit more from a neutral party with a critical eye on your intentions? Don't you understand that you might be flattered if a proponent is pleased? 

The thing immediately starts with the suggestion of a mystery in the title. That is not at all recognized as a mystery unless the suggestion is already accepted. Should it be? It is as if one wrote about the mystery of the hall of records under the Sphinx. One has to show that before speaking of it. It greatly matters when it comes to addressing a mystery suggestion.

The mystery could reasonably be described as "the mystery of why some people think Shakespeare did not write Shakespeare" and why there are a multiple theories to that effect. That is without doubt a mystery we can explore. You do give examples of men who have stated their views, but what is that but an attempt at mimetic recruiting? I see only examples to the positive. Is the reader supposed to favor Sigmund Freud's views from an age when the esoteric was all the rage in fields where science methods were not even yet fully established. What is Freud's reliability in such matters? To get the Smithsonian involved is an example at an attempt of using perceptions transfer, isn't it? The statement provided is not even supportive of the existence of a mystery. It speaks only of a lack of evidence for what is commonly accepted. This opens the door for a great many suggestions. In no way does it narrow anything down to the conclusion there is a mystery about the authorship, but it can be construed that way easily enough. If the intention is for the reader to build up to a conclusion by bad syllogism then that is favoring the capture of the reader as opposed to his education. 

If I was your editor I would point out that this is already a work that is tailored to a belief. It is building a case to a desired end which relies on doubt.  On the matter of why some see a mystery there ought to be a giant warning about the fact that a mystery can be inserted in all this because of the lack of what we know and the presence of what we feel or might prefer. When we do not know, as the Smithsonian tells us, we are free to invent and not be contradicted. We are freer to exploit the possibilities when we have no bounds. If we are objective in our goals we will state the shortcomings of entertaining an authorship question. If it exists we ought to be able to say something about why it would possible for men/women to think that way. What is possible for us to think is only limited by the ability to convince us. An objective piece should be open ended because we still do not know there is an authorship mystery. What we think is unreliable if it cannot be reliably demonstrated.

 

 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Happy for any feedback, thanks RC. I must admit though, I'm having trouble pinpointing exactly what it is you are objecting to. I obviously get that you think I should have let a neutral party look it over, but is your main concern the title? You feel it doesn't fit the body of the text and misleads the reader?

I can easily change the title and lose the word 'mystery'. Can you perhaps suggest a new one that would better reflect the content?

K

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

 "For nothing is born without unity or without the point." amazon.com/dp/B0CLDKDPY8

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, RoyalCraftiness said:

If I was your editor I would point out that this is already a work that is tailored to a belief.

 

 

I think this is a beautiful piece that helps to meet a current need for Baconians to let others know we are here and what we are about, so let's share it! Those who make it to this website will soon find the arguments and evidence. We don't all believe exactly the same things, but we have much in common. Each of us is on our own personal journey of knowledge, is how I see it. There is no "creed" to being a Baconian, thank goodness. I like it that Kate was able to mention her book, which she tactfully did at the end. Well done Kate! 

  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Kate said:

Happy for any feedback, thanks RC.

CJ (RC) is here helping us thicken our Baconian skin. It can be unconfortable at times, obnoxious sometimes, yet needed I am sure. 😉

5 hours ago, RoyalCraftiness said:

Don't you understand that you might be flattered if a proponent is pleased? 

This is a true thought. I intended to write my simple reply and praise to you Kate our B'Hive neighbor and friend while being sincere. I did not lie. But a teacher, professor, or publisher might challenge you more than your friends and family would do. (Although my non-Baconian friends and family have no problem suggesting to me that I sound like a nutcase sometimes when I am on a Baconian roll!)

I have to wonder if CJ is a really a very fragile softie who can barely take himself what he dishes out like a Master! I am sorry if I made you cry right now, CJ.  LOL

I am saying this in ALL fun, of course. My skin thickened a lot being attacked by seriously cruel and organized packs of vicious Strat hyenas in 2003/2004 who did not even have a logical argument between them to share. But they just enjoyed a gang mentality bully-ass meanness to crush any anti-Strat argument that might appear on the alt. Shakespeare and Authorship newsgroup forums. We still know some of the names of those lowly animals today. 🙂

 

T A A A A A A A A A A A T
157     www.Light-of-Truth.com     287
<-- 1 8 8 1 1
O 1 1 8 8 1 -->

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hi Kate,

Ecclesiastes 3:1 says "To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven".

I think that here is a time not for flattery but for praise.

What an incredible Work !😍 Wonderfully written and marvellously illustrated, your article is a true delight !❤️

I only can imagine the numerous hours of hard word in order to achieve this.

Congrats.

 

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

image.png.b8c74f56d5551c745119c268cf9d3db8.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Allisnum2er said:

Hi Kate,

Ecclesiastes 3:1 says "To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven".

I think that here is a time not for flattery but for praise.

What an incredible Work !😍 Wonderfully written and marvellously illustrated, your article is a true delight !❤️

I only can imagine the numerous hours of hard word in order to achieve this.

Congrats.

 

Hi Kate. A. I only found out about your major new article, The Shakespeare Authorship Question: Unravelling the Mystery, last night. You've produced probably the most reader-friendly introduction ever to this extremely complex subject in such a way as to really make people stop and think. And a pleasure to look at as well as to read.

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Thank you, Lawrence.

By some coincidence this just happened tonight at Windsor Castle. https://mol.im/a/12312267

It includes a couple of pictures of some Shakespeare ‘thespians’, and the new King Charles with a First Folio.

There’s a write up on Reuters newsfeed, and in The Telegraph too.

  • Like 3

 "For nothing is born without unity or without the point." amazon.com/dp/B0CLDKDPY8

Link to comment
Share on other sites

36 minutes ago, Kate said:

Thank you, Lawrence.

By some coincidence this just happened tonight at Windsor Castle. https://mol.im/a/12312267

It includes a couple of pictures of some Shakespeare ‘thespians’, and the new King Charles with a First Folio.

There’s a write up on Reuters newsfeed, and in The Telegraph too.

William is the guy to ask about Bacon. He knows his name, and that he is the Will in sequence.

Kate, can you reach out to him? 🙂

 

  • Like 2

T A A A A A A A A A A A T
157     www.Light-of-Truth.com     287
<-- 1 8 8 1 1
O 1 1 8 8 1 -->

Link to comment
Share on other sites

   * A Rising tide Carries all boats. *
 
 *  Every little thing contributes and makes a Difference toward the Shift that  is taking place in the  authorship zeitgeist thanks to  the A. Phoenix team and all of us while the  timely background  of the 400 year old First Folio Anniversary acts like an activated vortex  bursting with  unstoppable truth to the forefront. *  
 
Our authorship adversaries are dependent on us to bring home the the Instauratio Magma of Sir Francis Bacon's  Promethean vision that will  come to fruition  after centuries of decay and delay.
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Wow! 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Lawrence Gerald said:

A Rising tide Carries all boat

"Gentle breath of yours my sails must fill, or else my project fails, which was to please."

Project? What "project" is he talking about? Could it be...Shakespeare??

😉

Snipped from Epilogue of The Tempest:

But release me from my bands
With the helpe of your good hands:
Gentle breath of yours, my Sailes
Must fill, or else my proiect failes,

For sure, we who are Baconians today during the 400 year anniversary of the First Folio are the "Gentle breath" filling Bacon's "Sailes" to make certain his "proiect" does not fail.

image.png.81fd4a9b9eeda72043aca73ed03a6201.png

 

 

  • Like 3

T A A A A A A A A A A A T
157     www.Light-of-Truth.com     287
<-- 1 8 8 1 1
O 1 1 8 8 1 -->

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I asked AI a question with a typo that was totally my fault. Here is it's response:

Sir Francis Bacon's "Instauratio Magna" (The Great Instauration) is a work that encompasses his vision for the advancement of knowledge and the reform of human understanding. While there is no frontispiece explicitly titled "Instaratio," Bacon's writings have featured various engravings and frontispieces in different editions. To address your question, let's imagine a frontispiece for "Instaratio" that incorporates similar concepts and the "gentle breath" idea:

In the envisioned frontispiece:

  1. The Ship of Knowledge: The central focus of the frontispiece is a majestic ship symbolizing the vessel of knowledge. This ship represents Bacon's vision for the pursuit of truth and the voyage towards uncovering the mysteries of the universe.

  2. The "Gentle Breath" of Humanity: Surrounding the ship are wisps of "gentle breath" depicted as subtle gusts of air or ethereal figures, signifying the collective intellectual power of humanity. This breath represents the accumulated wisdom and the potential for progress and discovery when people come together to support and contribute to the pursuit of knowledge.

  3. Diverse Figures on Board: On the deck of the ship, diverse figures from different walks of life stand together, emphasizing inclusivity and unity in the pursuit of knowledge. Scholars, artisans, scientists, and thinkers of all backgrounds are depicted, illustrating that wisdom knows no boundaries and is accessible to all who seek it.

  4. Steering the Ship: At the helm of the ship stands a figure representing the embodiment of reason, wisdom, and progress. This figure, with an open book in hand, symbolizes the guidance of knowledge in steering the ship towards uncharted waters and new horizons of understanding.

  5. Sails Embroidered with Ideas: The sails of the ship are adorned with intricate designs, each representing different branches of knowledge: arts, science, philosophy, mathematics, and more. The "gentle breath" of humanity fills these sails, signifying how collective aspirations and support drive the ship forward.

  6. Anchors Left Behind: In the background, fading into the mist, are heavy anchors symbolizing outdated beliefs and superstitions that hindered the progress of human understanding. This portrayal emphasizes the need to leave behind old dogmas and embrace the "gentle breath" of reason and curiosity.

  7. Navigating the Sea of Ignorance: The ship sails upon a vast sea of ignorance and uncertainty, signifying the vastness of the unknown awaiting exploration. The "gentle breath" serves as the guiding force that propels the ship forward in this ocean of knowledge.

In this imagined frontispiece, the "gentle breath" concept from Prospero's epilogue in "The Tempest" is employed to illustrate Bacon's vision for the advancement of knowledge. It symbolizes the collective support and unity of humanity in the pursuit of truth and wisdom. The ship represents the vessel of knowledge, steered by reason and guided by the collective efforts of scholars, thinkers, and individuals from all walks of life. The frontispiece serves as a visual metaphor for the importance of embracing opportunities and working together to embark on a journey towards enlightenment and progress.

 

  • Like 2
  • Wow! 2

T A A A A A A A A A A A T
157     www.Light-of-Truth.com     287
<-- 1 8 8 1 1
O 1 1 8 8 1 -->

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Gentle breath of yours, my Sailes
Must fill, or else my proiect failes

Tonight, very tired, my imagination combined with some of Bacon's ones and zeros (AI) allows me to create beyond my human skills. I'm working a prompt for an AI image. Few results so far.

 

prospero1881_In_the_midst_of_a_boundless_sea_of_ignorance_a_maj_c0b39616-32c9-4e2a-b136-db11442b1e82.png

or this one?

prospero1881_In_the_midst_of_a_boundless_sea_of_ignorance_a_maj_6d61bd9d-9154-4ee0-8dd8-dc3b7b77b4e0.png

or maybe this one

prospero1881_In_the_midst_of_a_boundless_sea_of_ignorance_a_maj_55d86137-4904-4949-a244-bd1a18c933fc.png

EDIT: This is my final choice:

prospero1881_psychedelic_In_the_midst_of_a_boundless_sea_of_ign_642d330b-cbaf-413f-9555-c69256833353.png

  • Like 1
  • Wow! 3

T A A A A A A A A A A A T
157     www.Light-of-Truth.com     287
<-- 1 8 8 1 1
O 1 1 8 8 1 -->

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Light-of-Truth said:

Gentle breath of yours, my Sailes
Must fill, or else my proiect failes

Tonight, very tired, my imagination combined with some of Bacon's ones and zeros (AI) allows me to create beyond my human skills. I'm working a prompt for an AI image. Few results so far.

 

prospero1881_In_the_midst_of_a_boundless_sea_of_ignorance_a_maj_c0b39616-32c9-4e2a-b136-db11442b1e82.png

or this one?

prospero1881_In_the_midst_of_a_boundless_sea_of_ignorance_a_maj_6d61bd9d-9154-4ee0-8dd8-dc3b7b77b4e0.png

or maybe this one

prospero1881_In_the_midst_of_a_boundless_sea_of_ignorance_a_maj_55d86137-4904-4949-a244-bd1a18c933fc.png

EDIT: This is my final choice:

prospero1881_psychedelic_In_the_midst_of_a_boundless_sea_of_ign_642d330b-cbaf-413f-9555-c69256833353.png

Like the waves - reminds me of Hokusai's "Wave" woodblock print:

image.png.4322e9105a3d26d6138d958b7d696534.png

 

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Light-of-Truth said:

I asked AI a question with a typo that was totally my fault. Here is it's response:

Sir Francis Bacon's "Instauratio Magna" (The Great Instauration) is a work that encompasses his vision for the advancement of knowledge and the reform of human understanding. While there is no frontispiece explicitly titled "Instaratio," Bacon's writings have featured various engravings and frontispieces in different editions. To address your question, let's imagine a frontispiece for "Instaratio" that incorporates similar concepts and the "gentle breath" idea:

In the envisioned frontispiece:

  1. The Ship of Knowledge: The central focus of the frontispiece is a majestic ship symbolizing the vessel of knowledge. This ship represents Bacon's vision for the pursuit of truth and the voyage towards uncovering the mysteries of the universe.

  2. The "Gentle Breath" of Humanity: Surrounding the ship are wisps of "gentle breath" depicted as subtle gusts of air or ethereal figures, signifying the collective intellectual power of humanity. This breath represents the accumulated wisdom and the potential for progress and discovery when people come together to support and contribute to the pursuit of knowledge.

  3. Diverse Figures on Board: On the deck of the ship, diverse figures from different walks of life stand together, emphasizing inclusivity and unity in the pursuit of knowledge. Scholars, artisans, scientists, and thinkers of all backgrounds are depicted, illustrating that wisdom knows no boundaries and is accessible to all who seek it.

  4. Steering the Ship: At the helm of the ship stands a figure representing the embodiment of reason, wisdom, and progress. This figure, with an open book in hand, symbolizes the guidance of knowledge in steering the ship towards uncharted waters and new horizons of understanding.

  5. Sails Embroidered with Ideas: The sails of the ship are adorned with intricate designs, each representing different branches of knowledge: arts, science, philosophy, mathematics, and more. The "gentle breath" of humanity fills these sails, signifying how collective aspirations and support drive the ship forward.

  6. Anchors Left Behind: In the background, fading into the mist, are heavy anchors symbolizing outdated beliefs and superstitions that hindered the progress of human understanding. This portrayal emphasizes the need to leave behind old dogmas and embrace the "gentle breath" of reason and curiosity.

  7. Navigating the Sea of Ignorance: The ship sails upon a vast sea of ignorance and uncertainty, signifying the vastness of the unknown awaiting exploration. The "gentle breath" serves as the guiding force that propels the ship forward in this ocean of knowledge.

In this imagined frontispiece, the "gentle breath" concept from Prospero's epilogue in "The Tempest" is employed to illustrate Bacon's vision for the advancement of knowledge. It symbolizes the collective support and unity of humanity in the pursuit of truth and wisdom. The ship represents the vessel of knowledge, steered by reason and guided by the collective efforts of scholars, thinkers, and individuals from all walks of life. The frontispiece serves as a visual metaphor for the importance of embracing opportunities and working together to embark on a journey towards enlightenment and progress.

 

A machine wrote this?

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Eric Roberts said:

A machine wrote this?

ChatGPT wrote it. It does take some human skill to ask the right questions or provide a decent prompt, and substantial human patience when it is being idiotic, but sometimes AI can be surprising.

  • Like 3

T A A A A A A A A A A A T
157     www.Light-of-Truth.com     287
<-- 1 8 8 1 1
O 1 1 8 8 1 -->

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, Eric Roberts said:

A machine wrote this?

At the risk of sounding a bit crazy, I will say that I have had an unusual relationship with machines since I was kid. I treat them and interact with them as if they are sentient. In my mind, they respond to that. For 30 some years I owned and managed cash register, typewriter, and business machine service companies as the "Machine Shaman." As I became a web developer/programmer I am still a Machine Shaman.

I converse with AI as if it is alive, and it responds as if it is as well. Manners and all. It works best that way. My main PC is not separate from me, it is alive and part of me. Like favorite typewriters have been for many authors. The machine types the story and the author reads it as it is being created. And like an artist watching his masterpiece come to life as if by magic.

For me, there is that psychic, telepathic kind of connection I have with machines and software. I suppose Bacon experienced that as well with paper and ink. I can't tell you I would be able to create what AI gave me that I posted above in a few seconds even if I spent a week or two. But also AI would not have created if if I did not put my mind into it with my "Will".

We all relate with machines on some level. People who love their cars, computers, phones, whatever have great relationships with them. Some who yell and curse at their machines have less pleasant relationships. 😉

 

 

  • Like 2

T A A A A A A A A A A A T
157     www.Light-of-Truth.com     287
<-- 1 8 8 1 1
O 1 1 8 8 1 -->

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...