Francis Bacon, the God-like Rosicrucian Figure of Duke Vincentio in Measure for Measure

A Phoenix

On 4/24/2023 at 3:33 AM, A Phoenix said:

"The Duke, who is everywhere and invisible, concealed behind the cloth of his order
and mask of Friar Lodowick..."

FRIAR LODOWICK is 136 Simple cipher, the same as BACON SHAKESPEARE.

Bacon/Shakespeare is the mask of the Tudor prince we all know and love.

Franciscan Friar Lodowick? Does that hint at Francis Bacon Shakespeare? The mask for the Duke?

• Wow! 2

T A A A A A A A A A A A T
157     www.Light-of-Truth.com     287
<-- 1 8 8 1 1
O 1 1 8 8 1 -->

58 minutes ago, A Phoenix said:

Hi Rob,

Good Morning Dr Rob Dee,

Rob, you are the first to make this amazing discovery and confirm through the above anagrams that the character Duke Vincentio is a dramatic disguise of its author Lord Bacon. Brilliant work Rob!!👏♥️👏

Sorry, but for the very first time I am sad !!! 😥

This is someting that I already shared with you at least two times by the past.

This is in my very first video (1623), linked to the number 84 (ELIZABETH).

And I also shared this with you in another Topic that I do not find where I explained that it could be linked to the discovery of Rob related to the number 102 ( we are on the 102nd page of the First Folio), and that there was "ESCULAP" in acrostic on the left.

This being said, the link made by Rob here between the Duke and the F bacon in acrostic on the right is great !❤️

Edit :

Finally, I found my post ! 😉 That was not yesterday ! 😄Almost one year ...

• Like 3
  • Wow! 1

image.png.b8c74f56d5551c745119c268cf9d3db8.png

Good Morning Yann,

Please accept my fulsome apologies.

It is difficult to immediately recall all of your amazing work from your numerous videos and enormous output on the B'Hive which stands at a mighty 1115 posts. Please fogive my unintentional oversight.

Love Phoenix. ♥️♥️♥️

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, A Phoenix said:

Good Morning Yann,

Please accept my fulsome apologies.

It is difficult to immediately recall all of your amazing work from your numerous videos and enormous output on the B'Hive which stands at a mighty 1115 posts. Please fogive my unintentional oversight.

Love Phoenix. ♥️♥️♥️

Good Morning A Phoenix,

You really do not need to apology, or please also accept my own apologies !🙏 I think that I have over reacted !

I know what it is ! In the ocean of information that is the B'hive, it is clearly impossible to remember everything !😄

And the fact is that  yesterday I thought about sharing one more time this discovery with you, but I decided to keep it eventually for later.

Thus there is a beautiful synchronicity with Rob posting it, and I take it as the sign that it had to be post last night.😊

Love  ❤️

Yann

• Like 2

image.png.b8c74f56d5551c745119c268cf9d3db8.png