Introduction - Rob at 007

I'm Rob of 007 Computer. I'm an Admin and Moderator of this forum, and also the developer who is building it for SirBacon.org. So you may consider me the Tech Support contact if you have any issues or questions. You can use the B'hive Information and Help forum to ask questions or message me from my member Profile.

Lawrence Gerald of SirBacon.org introduced me to Francis Bacon and his mysteries in 1997 when SirBacon.org was brand new. At the first moment I knew I was introduced to something very important I did not know I was even looking for. It was as if I was already a Baconian just waiting for the introduction. In fact, I'd go as far to say I felt like I had known about Bacon for several lifetimes. Bacon was an immediate familiar face, and old friend, someone I had known forever it seemed. Knowing Bacon has totally changed my life.

From the beginning I have participated on various levels with the growing SirBacon.org website as well. Lawrence was not my first website client back in the 1990s, but today there is no doubt he is my longest lasting website relationship at nearly 25 years and counting. Lawrence is also a great friend who has continually fed my appetite for Bacon knowledge. He has provided books by Alfred Dodd, Penn Leary, Peter Dawkins, copies of old Baconiana, and countless articles on a wide range of Bacon topics. My passion for Bacon only becomes stronger as I learn more. Thank you, Lawrence, and thank you SirBacon.org.

I took a quick interest in Bacon ciphers, became obsessed, and have spent hundreds of hours over many years studying and seeking hidden Bacon treasures. It took me a few years to make a real discovery, but during 2001 I had a series of breakthroughs and made some important discoveries. The first major breakthrough came to me in a dream. When I awoke I tried the technique I had dreamed about and within an hour had opened up a world of clues and connections that led to my biggest find, the Sonnets Pyramid design. I'll explain design it as time goes on.

I will also be sharing some old discoveries and new ones here in the B'hive under the Ciphers forum. 

People ask me, "why the 007", believing I am a big James Bond fan. But no, the 007 is based on John Dee's "oo7" that some of you are familiar with. If you are not, check out this page on SirBacon.org: Francis Bacon & John Dee

image.png.185b9e092ec2e6bf3b436018d6c4c6be.png

This is an exciting moment for all Baconians to begin this Forum. I am proud to be involved and will be very active here. Bacon would be proud of us as well.

• Like 2

Thanks to all of the Baconians who have kept this web site going strong.   I first ran across the real scope of Francis Bacon while reading first Tony Bushby's  The Bible Fraud  and then Manly Hall's  impressive Secret Teachings of all ages.   My conviction of Bacon's authorship of Shakespeare, and much else came from reading  Bacon's Essays  in particular the essay on setting up stage effects for plays.  I live in Portland, Oregon, and would love to connect with others nearby.  Carry on! 

• Like 2

10 hours ago, North Cascadian said:

Thanks to all of the Baconians who have kept this web site going strong.   I first ran across the real scope of Francis Bacon while reading first Tony Bushby's  The Bible Fraud  and then Manly Hall's  impressive Secret Teachings of all ages.   My conviction of Bacon's authorship of Shakespeare, and much else came from reading  Bacon's Essays  in particular the essay on setting up stage effects for plays.  I live in Portland, Oregon, and would love to connect with others nearby.  Carry on! 

Welcome to the B'hive!

It would great in the future for a few gatherings to take place. Every year near Bacon's birthday I bring up the idea of a Francis Bacon Birthday party at our favorite local English Pub and Restuarant. Every year they are excited for that to happen. 🙂

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
On 1/31/2022 at 2:55 PM, Rob at 007 said:

I'm Rob of 007 Computer. I'm an Admin and Moderator of this forum, and also the developer who is building it for SirBacon.org. So you may consider me the Tech Support contact if you have any issues or questions. You can use the B'hive Information and Help forum to ask questions or message me from my member Profile.

Lawrence Gerald of SirBacon.org introduced me to Francis Bacon and his mysteries in 1997 when SirBacon.org was brand new. At the first moment I knew I was introduced to something very important I did not know I was even looking for. It was as if I was already a Baconian just waiting for the introduction. In fact, I'd go as far to say I felt like I had known about Bacon for several lifetimes. Bacon was an immediate familiar face, and old friend, someone I had known forever it seemed. Knowing Bacon has totally changed my life.

From the beginning I have participated on various levels with the growing SirBacon.org website as well. Lawrence was not my first website client back in the 1990s, but today there is no doubt he is my longest lasting website relationship at nearly 25 years and counting. Lawrence is also a great friend who has continually fed my appetite for Bacon knowledge. He has provided books by Alfred Dodd, Penn Leary, Peter Dawkins, copies of old Baconiana, and countless articles on a wide range of Bacon topics. My passion for Bacon only becomes stronger as I learn more. Thank you, Lawrence, and thank you SirBacon.org.

I took a quick interest in Bacon ciphers, became obsessed, and have spent hundreds of hours over many years studying and seeking hidden Bacon treasures. It took me a few years to make a real discovery, but during 2001 I had a series of breakthroughs and made some important discoveries. The first major breakthrough came to me in a dream. When I awoke I tried the technique I had dreamed about and within an hour had opened up a world of clues and connections that led to my biggest find, the Sonnets Pyramid design. I'll explain design it as time goes on.

I will also be sharing some old discoveries and new ones here in the B'hive under the Ciphers forum. 

People ask me, "why the 007", believing I am a big James Bond fan. But no, the 007 is based on John Dee's "oo7" that some of you are familiar with. If you are not, check out this page on SirBacon.org: Francis Bacon & John Dee

image.png.185b9e092ec2e6bf3b436018d6c4c6be.png

This is an exciting moment for all Baconians to begin this Forum. I am proud to be involved and will be very active here. Bacon would be proud of us as well.

Hello Rob,

I posted my profile today but its not yet up. I assume you need to pass it as ok?

John B at The Royal Secret

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Just now, jon bentley said:

Hello Rob,

I posted my profile today but its not yet up. I assume you need to pass it as ok?

I read your intro re codes. Have you read any of Elizabeth Gallup's work on codes and if so what is your opinion. I have spent an hour or more looking at the codes in an original 1st Folio manuscript and they do stack up as having meaning as otherwise they would not need be there.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jon bentley said:

Hello Rob,

I see your info in "About Me", but there doesn't seem to be an introduction in this forum. Nobody should have to approve it if you post one.

image.png.e6934ebc7f552b99f465d1a30fcc3400.png

• Like 2

T A A A A A A A A A A A T
157     www.Light-of-Truth.com     287
<-- 1 8 8 1 1
O 1 1 8 8 1 -->

1 hour ago, jon bentley said:

Have you read any of Elizabeth Gallup's work on codes and if so what is your opinion

I wrote about one play she and her team discovered by deciphering in my book's appendix 2, "The Tragedy of Anne Boleyn," Francis Bacon's Hidden Hand in Shakespeare's The Merchant of Venice: A Study in Law, Rhetoric, and Authorship (New York" Algora Publishing, 2018). As I wrote in the 2d par., "I wa not looking for ciphers. In fact, I only found out there was such a play by doing a Google search for Portia's line, "For the intent and purpose of the law hath full relation to the penalty." The only two places that line came up [in the Google search] were in The Merchant of Venice and in The Tragedy of Anne Boleyn. Needless to say, I was intrigued." (p. 227). I was not planning to talk about ciphers, as I'd been warned that, in the past being "unable to prove" such ciphers had been used to make Baconians look foolish. But with this serendipity falling into my lap, I wanted to explore the law in this play which E. Gallup claimed to have deciphered using Bacon's biliteral cipher.  I know, there are naysayers who say her method could not possibly hold water, but there it is. I don't think she could have just made this play up herself, and why would she have? (Now, if you do the Google search today, you may get different results.)

• Like 2

7 hours ago, jon bentley said:

I read your intro re codes. Have you read any of Elizabeth Gallup's work on codes and if so what is your opinion. I have spent an hour or more looking at the codes in an original 1st Folio manuscript and they do stack up as having meaning as otherwise they would not need be there.

This is a question I need time to answer. I've spent years looking. 😉

Remind me if I get distracted, lot going on in my life right now. Its a great question for all of us here to participate as, when, and if time allows.

• Like 2

<-- 1 8 8 1 1
O 1 1 8 8 1 -->

21 hours ago, jon bentley said:

• Like 1

On 1/25/2024 at 5:30 PM, Christie Waldman said:

I wrote about one play she and her team discovered by deciphering in my book's appendix 2, "The Tragedy of Anne Boleyn," Francis Bacon's Hidden Hand in Shakespeare's The Merchant of Venice: A Study in Law, Rhetoric, and Authorship (New York" Algora Publishing, 2018). As I wrote in the 2d par., "I wa not looking for ciphers. In fact, I only found out there was such a play by doing a Google search for Portia's line, "For the intent and purpose of the law hath full relation to the penalty." The only two places that line came up [in the Google search] were in The Merchant of Venice and in The Tragedy of Anne Boleyn. Needless to say, I was intrigued." (p. 227). I was not planning to talk about ciphers, as I'd been warned that, in the past being "unable to prove" such ciphers had been used to make Baconians look foolish. But with this serendipity falling into my lap, I wanted to explore the law in this play which E. Gallup claimed to have deciphered using Bacon's biliteral cipher.  I know, there are naysayers who say her method could not possibly hold water, but there it is. I don't think she could have just made this play up herself, and why would she have? (Now, if you do the Google search today, you may get different results.)

I have faith in Elizabeth Gallup. In fact my novel The Royal Secret has a fictional heroine who is her granddaughter and whose life runs parallel to Bacon's in the book. I have also used material from Margaret Barsi-Greene's book "I Prince Tudor ,Wrote Shakespeare" which has useful interpretations of Liz Gallup whose CIA pupils the Freidmanns were paid to discredit her.

• Like 3

On 1/25/2024 at 4:50 PM, Light-of-Truth said:

I see your info in "About Me", but there doesn't seem to be an introduction in this forum. Nobody should have to approve it if you post one.

Hi Rob, I am not sure what you mean by getting an intro to this forum. How do I do that?           Also I have inserted a 6 minute video into my About Me profile which for some reason has inserted 3 x over.   How do I delete two of them so as to keep only one? 

Although the above video works ok I have put a link into my book on Amazon.co.uk but when I click on it on my profile nothing happens. The same applies to a 2.5 minute video.                      Any advice is welcome. 👍

On 1/25/2024 at 4:50 PM, Light-of-Truth said:

I am not sure what you mean by an intro to the forum . How do I go about it?

Also I have inserted a 6 min video into my About Me profile but it has entered itself 3 times. I need delete two of them. How do I go about this? Please advise.

I have two other links I inserted. One to my book on Amazon.co.uk and another to a 2.5 minute video but when I click on them neither respond. Is this my error or is that only other members can click on these? Sorry about this but just learning how to use the site.Any advice welcome. 

2 hours ago, jon bentley said:

I am not sure what you mean by an intro to the forum . How do I go about it?

Also I have inserted a 6 min video into my About Me profile but it has entered itself 3 times. I need delete two of them. How do I go about this? Please advise.

I have two other links I inserted. One to my book on Amazon.co.uk and another to a 2.5 minute video but when I click on them neither respond. Is this my error or is that only other members can click on these? Sorry about this but just learning how to use the site.Any advice welcome. 

Just "Start new topic' in the intro forum:

image.png.b5a0dac24048cdee24dd6c489a8e215b.png

<-- 1 8 8 1 1
O 1 1 8 8 1 -->

6 hours ago, jon bentley said:

If you click Edit Profile you will be able to delete extra videos, etc.

image.png.d00f168fefbe1c96de754b7bc64f84bb.png

<-- 1 8 8 1 1
O 1 1 8 8 1 -->