6 Pointed Star – Rosicrucian Coincidence(s)?

I have something I’d like to share.

On the map of the US there are two Stars that have some Rosicrucian significance, and there is an amazing coincidence with them.

First Star – William and Mary College in Williamsburg, VA.

“The Sir Christopher Wren Building at William & Mary is the oldest college building still standing in the United States and the oldest of the restored public buildings in Williamsburg.”

https://www.wm.edu/about/history/historiccampus/wrenbuilding/

https://janeaustensworld.com/2013/05/03/william-and-mary-college-a-sir-christopher-wren-building-in-williamsburg-virginia/

William and Mary College was designed to represent a six-pointed Star, possibly by Sir Christopher Wren. I've read a lot about him; he was one of the founding members of The Royal Society, was a scientist and mathematician and became one of England’s most famous architects, so on. 

image.png.a5950555900880ea379b347950e3947c.png

There may be a Freemason symbol is the design as well. The next image shows what might be the square and compass with the Sir Christopher Wren building at the top. 

image.png.d08ee03c8e9cf89ecd3ac0811e180ae6.png

image.png.77b203cd5125683b65e4c4fddef73855.png

Where the arrow is pointing is at latitude 37.270810 and longitude -76.709971.

Second Star - Rosicrucian Park in San Jose, CA

Rosicrucian Park is the headquarters of the English Grand Lodge for the Americas of the Ancient Mystical Order Rosae Crucis, located in San Jose, California. 

image.png.5dd632c1553eabc22af8fcff3878bea2.png

This star is at latitude 37.334166 and longitude -121.923488.

OK, to me very curious, that there is 2,460.26 miles between the two locations, yet only 4.38 miles difference in latitude. That is about 0.0017% difference! Basically, for every mile, there is under 11 inches off.

image.png.c69133fcd8d00ce6d88813caee43242b.png

Coincidence? Could be, of course.

Anyway, I was curious where the middle point was in the line from the William and Mary Star to where the Rosicrucian Head Quarters is located. I did the math, simple to do to find the center point in the longitude.

Well, the exact point is about a mile or two north of a Freemason Lodge in Coldwater, Kansas. It is the Comanche Lodge 295 A.F. & A.M. located at 111 E MAIN ST, Coldwater, KS 67029.

https://goo.gl/maps/DRAES1ADELefYaFw5

What is especially interesting to me is that the highway that goes north and south that is on the center point of the line between William and Mary and the RC HQ (give or take a couple hundred yards or so) is US Route 183. The address of the Lodge is 111 E. Main is on the block that has Route 183 on the west side. Route 183 goes from south Texas into South Dakota cutting through the center of the US.

image.png.9b9b4743c54bc0cb8a8be29c11b1d29b.png

Remember the number 183?

It is the center day of the year. There are 182 days before and 182 days after Day 183. It is like 183 defines the center, it is the middle of the year. And Route 183 seems to cut through the center of the US.

Bring in the Baconian numbers of 157 and 287 that I have mentioned in other posts, and we have more to see.

Using the Baconian 24 letter alphabet, the letters...

ONE EIGHTY THREE adds up to 157 Simple cipher and 365 Kaye cipher.

ONE EIGHTY TWO adds up to 157 Simple cipher and 287 Kaye cipher.

Use my calculator as you wish:

http://www.light-of-truth.com/ciphers.html

Questions I have:

When was that highway labeled US Route 183, why, and by who? It actually runs concurrent with US 287 for a while. 

That Freemason Lodge in Coldwater is older than the Rosicrucian Park. But did the Rosicrucians do the math? (Likely, being who they are.) I’m sure they knew the latitude, but to choose their location in San Jose exactly where HWY 183 was in the center? Did they name Route 183? It does kind of look like Route 183 cuts the country in half north to south. I would suggest it was considered the half-way highway of the nation.

Math is math, cannot deny what is math. One of the things we love about it that is does not change, it is “real”, a TRUTH. Never changes. One plus one is always two. Never changes no matter who rules the world.

So when math fits in curious places, it gets our attention.

What was to become William and Mary College was commissioned by Bacon and the Virginia Company in 1618.

In November 1618, the Virginia Company of London gave orders for university grounds to be laid at Henrico, 12 miles from the current city of Richmond, to include an Indian School branch, and endowed it with 10,000 acres of land. A school of higher education for both Native American young men and the sons of the colonists was one of the earliest goals of the leaders of the Virginia Colony.[4] In May 1619, the treasurer of the Virginia Company, Sir Edwin Sandys, reported that funds had been collected toward the proposed college. The Virginia General Assembly, established July 30, 1619, proceeded on July 31, 1619, to petition the Virginia Company for workmen from England to build the college.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_College_of_William_%26_Mary

The Sonnets tell part of the story, even though written many years before William and Mary. For example, lines 1618 and 1619 of the Sonnets which are line 7 and 8 of Sonnet 116:

It is the star to every wandering bark,
Whose worth's unknown, although his height be taken.

http://www.light-of-truth.com/pyramid-GMT.php#Sonnet116

image.thumb.png.d11f582ba170c94e82e1ae8a68f31c6a.png

Remember 1618 was the year the Virginia Company commissioned a college for the New World.

Read the whole Sonnet. There is a lot being said there. Here are lines 1616 to 1625:

O, no! it is an ever-fixed mark,
That looks on tempests and is never shaken;
Love's not Time's fool, though rosy lips and cheeks
Within his bending sickle's compass come;
Love alters not with his brief hours and weeks,
But bears it out even to the edge of doom.
If this be error and upon me prov'd,
I never writ, nor no man ever lov'd.

Another funny thing, Sonnet 116 was misprinted in the original as 119 as if to bring attention to it.

image.png.68816814250e9e0a2bdcac8ee586e1d0.png

I do entertain the idea that Bacon's vault may be buried in the Star of William and Mary, in front of the Wren Building perhaps where the arrow points in the square and compass image. But that's just me, no proof or anything. Some cipher hints in the Sonnets maybe, odd clues here and there in other places, but just a fun thought in my head right now.

Williamsburg, VA has been one of my very favorite places ever since a school kid on fieldtrips and visiting often with family. It is an absolutely beautiful place with a lot of history. Worth a visit for anyone.

But Bacon's Vault is another post for another day, maybe, or maybe not.

😉

image.png.fd5846e632f94212400f3bdb2c4852d0.png
In front of the Sir Christopher Wren Building, William and Mary College, 2013

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

T A A A A A A A A A A A T
157     www.Light-of-Truth.com     287
<-- 1 8 8 1 1
O 1 1 8 8 1 -->

WOW !!! Thank you so much for sharing this with us ! What a great and very interesting discovery !

I do not believe in coincidence ! 

This afternoon, I wondered if I should share or not my work on the number 160, which is the gematria of CAYIN (Caïn) meaning SPEAR.

Using your link https://goo.gl/maps/DRAES1ADELefYaFw5 and zooming out ,what a surprise discovering that the road going from the West to the East

and crossing the road 183  is the road ... 160

And this road 160 goes from COLUMBUS (KANSAS - Portrait (HE KNEW)😉) ....

Portrait of a Man, Said to be Christopher Columbus.jpg

- Christopher Columbus -

... to TUBA CITY !     TUBA -Road 160  = TUBA - Road CAIN                   The road of TUBA(L) CAIN ?

And the Roads 160 and 183 share a segment ... between Roads 1 and 34 🙂 

image.png.78bd3a44d2b279b992df36c95e9e9bbe.png

AND WHAT ANOTHER GREAT FIND YOU HAVE MADE THANKS TO YOUR PYRAMID SONNETS TOOL !

Regarding the misprinted Sonnet 116/119 :

119 is the simple cipher of MEDIOCRIA FIRMA (THE MIDDLE WAY IS SAFE) , Francis Bacon's motto ( and also the simple cipher of ALL IS NUMBER 😁)

Et me not the marriage of the true minds
     Admit impediments. Love is not love
Which alters when it alteration finds
Or bends with the remover to remove
O, no! it is an ever-fixed mark,
That looks on tempests and is never shaken;

Love's not Time's fool, though rosy lips and cheeks
Within his bending sickle's compass come;
Love alters not with his brief hours and weeks,
But bears it out even to the edge of doom.
          If this be error and upon me prov'd,
          I never writ, nor no man ever lov'd.

The OWL is one of the symbols of MINERVA the goddess of WIsdom (WIT).
(By the way , there is also  the word LAW in acrostic, that can be seen as a reference to BACON the Lawyer)

As you probably know, the Capital letters in acrostic add to 173 a reference to the Rosy-Cross ( R=17 and C=3).

Interestingly enough,  LEA is the name of the first wife of IACOB ( which is the anagram of I,BACO)

The fact is that Leah is mentionned by Shake-speare only once in the First Folio ... on page 173 of Comedies (The Merchant of Venice).

And on this same page 173TUBALL is mentionned 8 times.

Now, take a close look at page 173 of Histories and you will find ... CAIN

I'm looking forward to reading one day your post on Bacon's Vault! .

Edited by Allisnum2er
  • Like 1

image.png.b8c74f56d5551c745119c268cf9d3db8.png

Funny, the exact half-way point is just a few feet south of road 160, less than 1/8 mile from Route 183. It's on my bucket list to take a photo at the point. 

I've not looked into the number 160. 

You were already thinking 160 when you read the post?

Life is funny. Synchronicity is amazing. Bacon's numbers have synced with me for years before I learned of him. Major events of my life were already lined up with Dee and Bacon. I could argue that even to my birth the numbers were in place that I was destined to be a Baconian. Hard to explain.

Crazy, yea.

Dee explained how numbers were a third part of reality. There was a physical reality, you know, atoms, molecules, etc. Another reality which was the spiritual, like thought, beliefs, ideas. Then a third which was "mathematical". 

Seems to me that today for most, the third reality is dismissed and even ignored. But it takes all three to have a complete picture.

• Like 1

<-- 1 8 8 1 1
O 1 1 8 8 1 -->

Here is a six-pointed star at the The Rosicrucian Egyptian Museum And Planetarium in San Jose, CA:

https://hamiltonhistoricalrecords.com/2019/05/23/the-rosicrucian-egyptian-museum-and-planetarium/

img_3685.jpg?w=825

img_3688.jpg?w=825

As above, so below.

Here is a Francis Bacon, "As above, so below" on Peter Dawkins website:

https://www.fbrt.org.uk/hermes/baconian-philosophy/

image.thumb.png.0d8909f4f7dde92bde25e2ea074db739.png

• Like 2

<-- 1 8 8 1 1
O 1 1 8 8 1 -->

• 2 weeks later...