Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Newfoundland stamps were issued on 1910 to commemorate the 300th Anniversary of the Colonization of Newfounland.

One of the stamps of the "GUY TERCENTENARY" series depicts LORD BACON and proclaims him as :

                                                         THE GUIDING SPIRIT IN COLONIZATION SCHEME

BUT THAT'S NOT ALL !

 

1355430918_TheGuidingSpirit.thumb.png.0bf6d6fd00543cf290a171c4e74f976d.png

 

66 is the simple cipher of FRA. BACONI.

6*6 = 36

- = T = 19    and    .-. = R = 17       19 + 17 = 36

THE GUIDING SPIRIT IN COLONIZATION SCHEME = 36 Letters

Perhaps a reference to the 36 "Invisible Ones" ? What do you think ?

Is really the inverted "Z" of COLONIZATION an error, or is it a clue (knowing that it is the 53rd letter by counting from the N of Newfounland) ?

Edited by Allisnum2er
  • Like 1

image.png.b8c74f56d5551c745119c268cf9d3db8.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hmmm, interesting.

Here's a little bit about the series of stamps they produced:

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=&ved=2ahUKEwi41_6h5_P1AhUIVTABHRagB5MQFnoECAUQAQ&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwichitastampclub.org%2Fnewsletters%2F2017%2FWSC_March_2017.pdf&usg=AOvVaw3OwFfQy1EaVpLM2sPGCk6a

image.thumb.png.c93e84f0b7fe76f0fe35ce2762bb2db2.png

I'd like to know about the people involved in designing the stamps and the printers who were in England. Seems like quite an error to just simply pass by proofing, etc.

6 Six 6?

There are 666 pages before psalms 46 in the original KJV, and 666 chapters after psalms 46. I have wondered about that.

Here's an old page with bad links I made many years ago:

http://www.light-of-truth.com/666/KJV.html

 

 

  • Like 1

T A A A A A A A A A A A T
157     www.Light-of-Truth.com     287
<-- 1 8 8 1 1
O 1 1 8 8 1 -->

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Well, I went to bed shortly after seeing this post last night. So, of course, I thought about it all night and when I woke up this morning. 

The "reverse Z" is curious. If there is a clue, that is it. I read an article last night where the writer claimed it was due to the way they spelled colonization with an "s" in England where the printers were, "colonisation", and it was just a mistake. But it is not an "s", it is a backwards "Z". 

I've spent some time looking for the Seal numbers 157 or 287 and nothing appears to be there. "6 six 6" is something of interest to me, but I've never come up with a full answer myself. 

6+6+6 is 18 (S), or reduced more 1+8 is (I). I have seen where the letter "I" has different possibilities, one is it could be "EYE" which is 33 Simple cipher. "I (eye) in the pyramid", etc. I have spent many hours years past looking at where the letter "I" is centered in various places and could have importance. 

As far as the stamp, right now I don't know that there is any hidden purpose. Maybe, but I am not strongly feeling it. The reverse Z is enough to keep my interest up.

It was offered in 1910. 

There was a popular RC book (attached) that came out 1909/1910 called:

THE ROSICRUCIAN COSMO - CONCEPTION
or
CHRISTIAN OCCULT SCIENCE
AN ELEMENTARY TREATISE UPON
MAN’S PAST EVOLUTION, PRESENT CONSTITU
TION AND FUTURE DEVELOPMENT
BY
MAX HEINDEL

 

I remember seeing this book in my early pre-Bacon knowledge years as it was advertised in magazines, etc. I believe I had read parts of it as well.

Bacon is briefly mentioned, but obvious Heindel was not on board with the authorship idea and it doesn't appear he believes Bacon was the founder.

Page 251 of the book (page 259 of the PDF):

Rosicrucians such as Paracelsus, Comenius, Bacon,
Helmont and others gave hints in their works and influenced
others. The great controversy concerning the authorship of
Shakespeare (which has to no avail blunted so many goosequills
and wasted so much good ink that might have served
useful ends) would never have arisen had it been known that
the similarity in Shakespeare and Bacon is due to the fact
that both were influenced by the same Initiate, who also
influenced Jacob Boehme and a pastor of Ingolstadt, Jacobus
Baldus, who lived subsequent to the death of the Bard of
Avon, and wrote Latin lyric verse. If the first poem of Jacob
Baldus is read with a certain key, it will be found that by
reading down and up the lines, the following sentence will
appear: “Hitherto I have spoken from across the sea by
means of the drama; now I will express myself in lyrics.”

And page 518-519 of the book (528-529 of the PDF):

   Many centuries have rolled by since the birth, as
Christian Rosenkreuz, of the Founder of the Rosicrucian
Mystery School, and by many his existence is even regarded
as a myth. But his birth as Christian Rosenkreuz marked the
beginning of a new epoch in spiritual life of the Western
World. That particular Ego has also been in continuous
physical existence ever since, in one or another of the
European Countries. He has taken a new body when his
successive vehicles have outlived their usefulness, or
circumstances rendered it expedient that he changes the
scene of his activities. Moreover, he is embodied today—an
Initiate of high degree, an active or potent factor in all
affairs of the West—although unknown to the World.
   He labored with the Alchemists centuries before the
advent of modern science. He, through an intermediary,
inspired the now mutilated works of Bacon. Jacob Boehme
and others received through him the inspiration which
makes their works so spiritually illuminating. In the works
of the immortal Goethe and the masterpieces of Wagner the
same influence meets us. All undaunted spirits who refuse to
be fettered by either orthodox science or orthodox religion,
who fling away the husks and penetrate to the spiritual
kernel regardless of vilification or of flattery, draw their
inspiration from the same fountain as did and does the great
spirit which animated Christian Rosenkreuz.

The Secret Shakespearean Seals came out in 1616, so there was a part of the RC that thought of Bacon differently than Heindel.

And there was an abundance of Baconian ideas published prior to 1910, See SirBacon.org's vast bibliography from the 1850's to 1915:

https://sirbacon.org/francis-bacon-the-bibliographies/#1915

So the creators of the Newfoundland stamp in 1910 could have had some RC or Baconian influence when they designed the stamp. If Rosicrucian, I'd expect more. I would have made it the 3 cent stamp so 3 3 would be on it. Or had some count come up to 157 or 287. But they chose 6 cents. Why?

And why the reverse Z?

What this has done as I poked around this morning looking for an answer is set me off on tangents on Rosicrucian/Bacon things I've been thinking about in the past that excite me. So, I'm likely to follow ones of those and see where I land. But I am openminded to learning more about this "Lord Bacon" stamp as well. 

Rosicrucian Cosmo-Conception.pdf

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Thank you dear Janus-like Moderator for your feedback ! 🙂 I must admit that my nights were also shortened since a few days !  But it is for a good reason.

"If Rosicrucian, I'd expect more. I would have made it the 3 cent stamp so 3 3 would be on it. Or had some count come up to 157 or 287. But they chose 6 cents. Why?"

YOU ARE TOTALLY RIGHT ! You just do not have the BIG PICTURE !

Just for the anecdote, as I was looking for the Type "2" Stamp of Francis Bacon, three years ago, I found a seller who selled 4 stamps of Newfounland together :

IMG_20220210_073618.thumb.jpg.1e6a9c6e5763490831a6b40246530448.jpg

1561 !!! I took it as the sign that I was on the right path, and that something was concealed in these stamps.

We are talking about the "GUY TERCENTENARY" Series.

Let's take a look at the "JOHN GUY" Stamp ...

IMG_20220210_164334.thumb.jpg.79f458963235d3499fa2389c20ce848c.jpg

 

HERE IS THE 33 !!! And as if by magic, the "GUY TERCENTENARY" Series become the " 33(BACON) TERCENTENARY" Series

And John Guy is mentionned in a second stamp ...

IMG_20220210_164100.thumb.jpg.f84b68a631bebd59147c3f86176b83c0.jpg

This is the only stamp of the Series with the number appearing three times.

Notice the line forming the number four-4-four and the PYRAMID (444).

ALL IS NUMBER and 444 is the gematria of MIKDASH : THE TEMPLE.

"I have seen where the letter "I" has different possibilities, one is it could be "EYE" which is 33 Simple cipher. "I (eye) in the pyramid", etc. I have spent many hours years past looking at where the letter "I" is centered in various places and could have importance."

Do you see the EYE right in the middle of the Pyramidal Temple (444) ? You need to rise above the situation ! 😉

And the fact is that BACON used the same principle to hide the Pyramide and the Eye in the Frontispiece of his "Novum Organum" published in 1620.

image.thumb.png.4fbb26a5686b535533815109bd96d907.png

To be continued ...

Edited by Allisnum2er
  • Like 1

image.png.b8c74f56d5551c745119c268cf9d3db8.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I replied this morning with 007 (Admin hat) by accident. Last night I had to go into the admin and raise the limit of responses a member can make in a day and left it signed on. I thought about deleting and reposting it, but just left it. 😉

444 is 157+287 as you probably know.

I am curious why they did not make a 7, 11, 13, or 14 cent stamps. They do have the other numbers. But I saw another 'complete" set of stamps that were not the Guy stamps with the same missing numbers. So maybe that is just an old stamp policy. No 7, 11, 13, or 14 cents stamps?

I did find Bacon and John Guy name's together in Law Sports at Gray Inn PDF on SirBacon:

image.png.6e25bde7693bb6b48356fca303f98713.png

I have no idea what any of it means though, other than Bacon was present when a "John Guy was admitted into the office of paniarman of this house." LOL

As far as the stamps, perhaps looking at the entire series is the way to go. There are 33 words that lead up to Bacon:

image.png.9b895f276bf13afe55230d2bb0636a45.png

1 - King James I, who granted charter to Guy

2 - Arms of the London & Bristol Company for colonising Newfoundland

3 - John Guy who established first permanent colony

4 - Guy’s ship the Endeavour

5 - View of Cupids

6 - Lord Bacon, the guiding spirit in colonization scheme

8 - View of Mosquito

9 - Logging Camp. Red Indian Lake

10 - The paper mills. Grand Falls

12 - King Edward VII

15 - King George V

 

Anyway, thanks for keeping my interest! I have to run out for a bit...

 

  • Like 1

T A A A A A A A A A A A T
157     www.Light-of-Truth.com     287
<-- 1 8 8 1 1
O 1 1 8 8 1 -->

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hi guys,

Hope the following may be of some interest:

THE NEWFOUNDLAND STAMP

In 1610 Bacon became one of the original founder members and large shareholder of the Newfoundland Fishery Company. This resulted in the second English plantation in the New World being established by the London and Bristol Company at Cupers Grove in Conception Bay, under the supervision of John Guy who sailed from Bristol in 1610 in three ships with around forty colonists. D. W. Prowse in A History of Newfoundland states that ‘It was entirely due to the great chancellor's influence that  the king granted the advances and issued the charter to Bacon and his associates in Guy's Newfoundland Colonisation Company…Bacon was undoubtedly the guiding spirit in the enterprise’.1 Indeed, Gosling in The Life of Sir Humphrey Gilbert observes it was 'more than probable that he [Bacon] drafted' the charter.2 In 1910 to commemorate the three hundred year anniversary of the colonization the Newfoundland Post Office issued a series of stamps consisting of eleven denominations. The issue contains eleven varieties 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8, 9, 10, 12, and 15 cents. The stamps were lithographed by Whitehead, Morris & Co., Ltd., of London.3 In 1911 a second series of the 1610 stamps were reissued. This series were printed by A. Alexander & Sons Ltd using engraved plates by Macdonald & Sons.4 The six cents denomination stamp commemorates Bacon. The middle of the stamp shows his face taken from an old engraving. Underneath is written Lord Bacon. On either side appear the dates 1610 and 1910. Written across the top is Newfoundland Postage. Below on either side appears the number six denoting the price of the stamp. The same in words is written at the bottom. The caption underneath the portrait describes Lord Bacon as ‘The Guiding Spirit in Colonisation Scheme’. The carefully and skilfully arranged stamp reveals a secret known to the invisible order responsible for the colonisation of the North American continent as well as those of the same ilk who were responsible for issuing the tercentenary stamp in 1910.

On the stamp the addition of the numbers 6+6+1+6+1+0+1+9+1+0=31 and the 2 words ‘SIX CENTS’: 31+2=33 Bacon in simple cipher and 31 plus the 8 letters in ‘SIX CENTS’: 31+8=39 F. Bacon in simple cipher.

MOST IMPORTANTLY:

On the whole of the stamp there are 72 letters which plus the addition of the numbers equals 31: 72+31=103 Shakespeare in simple cipher. Thus the deciphered message in the stamp reads Francis Bacon is Shakespeare  

1. D. W. Prowse, A History of Newfoundland from the English, Colonial, and Foreign Records

    (London: Eyre and Spottiwoode, 1896), pp. 92-3.

2. William Gilbert Gosling, The Life of Sir Humphrey Gilbert England’s First Empire Builder

    (London: Constable & Co. Ltd, 1911), p. 295.

3. Winthrop S. Boggs, The Postage Stamps and Postal History of Newfoundland (Lawrence,

    Massachusetts: Quarterman Publications Inc, 1975), p. 79.

4. The Newfoundland Stamp Album (Tudorbrook Production Inc., 1987); John Guy

    Tercentenary Issue, nos. 86, 87; 1911 John Guy Tercentenary, no. 93.

 

 

 

newfoundland-stamp-92a-lord-bacon-6-1910-M-VF-012.jpg

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Thank you very much A. Phoenix . I completely missed the number 103.

In fact, this single's stamp says it all !

With the inverted "Z" that is the 53rd letter and  LORD BACON - THE GUIDING SPIRIT IN COLONIZATION SCHEME - SIX CENTS = 53 letters,

53 being the simple cipher of SWAN and POET , as well as the cipher (De furtivis) of TUDOR, this stamp tells us that :

LORD BACON, THE CONCEALED POET , WAS SHAKESPEARE, THE SWEET SWAN OF AVON , AND THE PRINCE TUDOR !

Edited by Allisnum2er

image.png.b8c74f56d5551c745119c268cf9d3db8.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Thank you as well, A. Phoenix! How exciting for SirBacon.org fans to have you on the forum!!

I missed the 103 also. Lesson learned a night of sleep and a couple hours of research is not enough to see a "big" picture (thanks to allisnum2er) for the reminder. 🙂

With many of us, we have a lot of clutter in our minds, even when highly valuable clutter. LOL

I had not even noticed that one side was 1610 and the other 1910. I assumed both sides were the same. But again, not spending much time on it. Almost like a trick on the eye. 

The number 53 is well known to we who Baconians who do cipher work. 

Plus, in time I suspect we take this stamp even further into RC and Bacon cipher history...

Reverse Z? See below.

"Just gotta poke around"

image.png.4622e6c06ac6120ce22a8edf22cf26fe.png

  • Like 1

T A A A A A A A A A A A T
157     www.Light-of-Truth.com     287
<-- 1 8 8 1 1
O 1 1 8 8 1 -->

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 year later...
2 hours ago, SirGalahad92 said:

Gematria aside, how is it that Bacon is placed such prominence in Newfoundland's colonization success when Europe had already been sending expeditions throughout the 16th century?

 

(This question is coming from someone with very little memorized relevant history on the matter)

Hi SirGalahad92,

Here is a very interesting article that is a starting place to answer your question.

https://journals.lib.unb.ca/index.php/scl/article/view/7918/8975

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Wow! 1

image.png.b8c74f56d5551c745119c268cf9d3db8.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Allisnum2er said:

Hi SirGalahad92,

Here is a very interesting article that is a starting place to answer your question.

https://journals.lib.unb.ca/index.php/scl/article/view/7918/8975

Seeing epigram 101 triggered me to think of Sonnet 66:

The whole didactic intent of Quodlibets is most effectively summarized in epigram 101, "To the First Planters of Newfoundland."

image.png.569fd6fbb5b93a1f00dab54620d7f50a.png

WS, then eight O's followed by double A's?

The message is overtly clear to me being to William Shakespeare (WS) / Francis Bacon (AA). What are the 8 O's?? 14 14 14 14 14 14 14 14? Its a number clue that I do not know anything about yet!

Read again these words written to Bacon (as I am weighing and considering), but read slower and follow along (chew and digest) from the perspective we kick around here daily:

What ayme you at in your Plantation?
Sought you the Honour of our Nation?
Or did you hope to raise your owne renowne?
Or else to adde a Kingdorne to a Crowne?
Or Christs true Doctrine for to propagate?
Or drawe Salvages to a blessed state?
Or our o're peopled Kingdome to relieve?
Or show poore men where they may richly live?
Or poore mens children godly to maintaine?
Or aym'd you at your owne sweete private gaine?
All these you had atchiv'd before this day,
And all these you have balk't by your delay.

Does "Reformation of the Whole Wide World" (did I say it right?) ring like sweet music from this odd poem?

Great article Yann! You ever amaze me. I hope you are young! Too many of us are getting old fast.

What about 87 before 101? 😉

Epigram 87, "To the same industrious Gentleman, who in his golden golden-fleece stiles himselfe Orpheus Junior."

 

 

 

  • Wow! 2

T A A A A A A A A A A A T
157     www.Light-of-Truth.com     287
<-- 1 8 8 1 1
O 1 1 8 8 1 -->

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Same article, further down is an eye catcher. At first I was like, "Nah, I'm not going to share this. Hell, I can find Bacon spelled out around me 24/7/365."

But it kept gnawing at me. I have to put it out there, just this once so it can get a breathe.

image.png.e849a8fd7651026708f2223f2910a684.png

If you have any trouble seeing BACON, F BACON, WS, etc., just ask for a demo.

Some fifty Cottages or more do stand,
Lock'd up within each rugged Creek of Land,
Not built of lasting Stone or well-bumt Brick,
But rear'd on Poles which in the Ground do stick,
And cover'd over with new-fashion'd Thatch
Of Birchen Rine, or what they first can catch.
Within which Sties themselves at night they shelter
From both Extreams of sultry and cold Weather;
And lodge upon the Skin of some Wild-beast,
On whose rank Flesh they first had made a feast.

On the easy to see side is a jest at Bacon and Shakespeare for failing to build a pyramid. But thinking this actually about Bacon and Shakespeare, then I need to peek behind the veil.

The letters SLNBAOWFAO are 101 Simple and 205 Kaye cipher, the same as INFINITY. I like that, INFINITY is 101, ETERNITY is 110.

When I see the number 101 I see Two Pillars and a Globe, or Sphere.

Who was Bertram Lacy? Did he know? Was he connected?

"Some fifty Cottages or more do stand"? What does he mean, "...rear'd on Poles which in the Ground do stick"?

Oh come on, you kidding me?

And lodge upon the Skin of some Wild-beast,
On whose rank
Flesh they first had made a feast.

 

Happy Winter Solstice 2023!! 🙂

 

 

 

 

 

  • Wow! 3

T A A A A A A A A A A A T
157     www.Light-of-Truth.com     287
<-- 1 8 8 1 1
O 1 1 8 8 1 -->

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 hours ago, Light-of-Truth said:

I hope you are young! Too many of us are getting old fast.

I would say that I am in a middle age 😊.

One month ago, I passed the two Pillars of my 47th year.

Does it mean that ATHENA (47 simple cipher) will be by my side this year ?

I hope so ! 😉

  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

image.png.b8c74f56d5551c745119c268cf9d3db8.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Allisnum2er said:

I would say that I am in a middle age 😊.

One month ago, I passed the two Pillars of my 47th year.

Does it mean that ATHENA (47 simple cipher) will be by my side this year ?

I hope so ! 😉

Happy 47!!

Today is the shortest day of the year in 2023, Winter Solstice where the angle of the Earth facing the Sun is at 23.5 degrees and is 47 degrees opposite of Summer Solstice.

By an amazing coincidence I opened Kate's beautiful book up yesterday to the page that has a perfect graphic of the 23.5 x 2 and 47 visual. I went to sleep thinking about the number 47. (Page 265 if your are fortunate to have a copy already.)

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

T A A A A A A A A A A A T
157     www.Light-of-Truth.com     287
<-- 1 8 8 1 1
O 1 1 8 8 1 -->

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 12/21/2023 at 11:34 AM, SirGalahad92 said:

Gematria aside, how is it that Bacon is placed such prominence in Newfoundland's colonization success when Europe had already been sending expeditions throughout the 16th century?

 

(This question is coming from someone with very little memorized relevant history on the matter)

We don't know that he did.  The most obvious reason why having a port in Newfoundland is advantageous is this one:

spacer.png

It's the closest land point in NA for voyages to and from Cornwall where many of the voyages of discovery set off. That line is part of a Great Circle that yields the same information as a the shortest distance between two points on a flat plane. You wouldn't want to go just South of there and have to continue on to Virginia without making landfall, for example. The time it took to cross in Tudor times was about a month. You can just imagine how eager everyone would have been to resupply. Everyone didn't just converge to St John's because it's a nice place. It's pretty desolate for a significant part of the year. The temperature there is far from nice. France tried setting up a major port on Isle Royale (Cape Breton) post 1713 at Louisbourg (also in line) and it turned out to be a miserab;e place to try and establish a colony due to the weather. You can contrast that to Port Royal (Annapolis Royal), NS, settled in 1605 on the edge of the Annapolis Valley where the climate was much milder and the lands so much richer. Many tried Newfoundland, but who'd want to live there if they had a choice? Fishermen maybe. The practicality of the location for the voyages West was probably enough to justify the initial attempts.  It's also why (shortest route) the Titanic went down South of NF on its way to New York. We typically don't think of that when we look at a spherical globe that is not reoriented to display great circle alignments. 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, RoyalCraftiness said:

We don't know that he did.  The most obvious reason why having a port in Newfoundland is advantageous is this one:

spacer.png

It's the closest land point in NA for voyages to and from Cornwall where many of the voyages of discovery set off. That line is part of a Great Circle that yields the same information as a the shortest distance between two points on a flat plane. You wouldn't want to go just South of there and have to continue on to Virginia without making landfall, for example. The time it took to cross in Tudor times was about a month. You can just imagine how eager everyone would have been to resupply. Everyone didn't just converge to St John's because it's a nice place. It's pretty desolate for a significant part of the year. The temperature there is far from nice. France tried setting up a major port on Isle Royale (Cape Breton) post 1713 at Louisbourg (also in line) and it turned out to be a miserab;e place to try and establish a colony due to the weather. You can contrast that to Port Royal (Annapolis Royal), NS, settled in 1605 on the edge of the Annapolis Valley where the climate was much milder and the lands so much richer. Many tried Newfoundland, but who'd want to live there if they had a choice? Fishermen maybe. The practicality of the location for the voyages West was probably enough to justify the initial attempts.  It's also why (shortest route) the Titanic went down South of NF on its way to New York. We typically don't think of that when we look at a spherical globe that is not reoriented to display great circle alignments. 

Thanks, its not a perspective of our planet that I am used to seeing. 🙂

Maybe we see why Spain was in Florida early on.

  • Like 1

T A A A A A A A A A A A T
157     www.Light-of-Truth.com     287
<-- 1 8 8 1 1
O 1 1 8 8 1 -->

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 12/21/2023 at 10:34 AM, SirGalahad92 said:

Gematria aside, how is it that Bacon is placed such prominence in Newfoundland's colonization success when Europe had already been sending expeditions throughout the 16th century?

As a guess, I would imagine there was an oral tradition passed on for generations and centuries. But that is merely a guess. 😉

 

T A A A A A A A A A A A T
157     www.Light-of-Truth.com     287
<-- 1 8 8 1 1
O 1 1 8 8 1 -->

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, RoyalCraftiness said:

...It's the closest land point in NA for voyages to and from Cornwall where many of the voyages of discovery set off. That line is part of a Great Circle that yields the same information as a the shortest distance between two points on a flat plane. You wouldn't want to go just South of there and have to continue on to Virginia without making landfall, for example...

Spain was apparently navigating a more Southern route.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Voyages_of_Christopher_Columbus#/media/File:Viajes_de_colon_en.svg

image.png.9b3a5d9974615ea0d77ccc2d19ab81a3.png

  • Like 1

T A A A A A A A A A A A T
157     www.Light-of-Truth.com     287
<-- 1 8 8 1 1
O 1 1 8 8 1 -->

Link to comment
Share on other sites

spacer.png

On 2/10/2022 at 3:24 PM, A Phoenix said:

Hi guys,

Hope the following may be of some interest:

THE NEWFOUNDLAND STAMP

In 1610 Bacon became one of the original founder members and large shareholder of the Newfoundland Fishery Company. This resulted in the second English plantation in the New World being established by the London and Bristol Company at Cupers Grove in Conception Bay, under the supervision of John Guy who sailed from Bristol in 1610 in three ships with around forty colonists. D. W. Prowse in A History of Newfoundland states that ‘It was entirely due to the great chancellor's influence that  the king granted the advances and issued the charter to Bacon and his associates in Guy's Newfoundland Colonisation Company…Bacon was undoubtedly the guiding spirit in the enterprise’.1 Indeed, Gosling in The Life of Sir Humphrey Gilbert observes it was 'more than probable that he [Bacon] drafted' the charter.2 In 1910 to commemorate the three hundred year anniversary of the colonization the Newfoundland Post Office issued a series of stamps consisting of eleven denominations. The issue contains eleven varieties 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8, 9, 10, 12, and 15 cents. The stamps were lithographed by Whitehead, Morris & Co., Ltd., of London.3 In 1911 a second series of the 1610 stamps were reissued. This series were printed by A. Alexander & Sons Ltd using engraved plates by Macdonald & Sons.4 The six cents denomination stamp commemorates Bacon. The middle of the stamp shows his face taken from an old engraving. Underneath is written Lord Bacon. On either side appear the dates 1610 and 1910. Written across the top is Newfoundland Postage. Below on either side appears the number six denoting the price of the stamp. The same in words is written at the bottom. The caption underneath the portrait describes Lord Bacon as ‘The Guiding Spirit in Colonisation Scheme’. The carefully and skilfully arranged stamp reveals a secret known to the invisible order responsible for the colonisation of the North American continent as well as those of the same ilk who were responsible for issuing the tercentenary stamp in 1910.

On the stamp the addition of the numbers 6+6+1+6+1+0+1+9+1+0=31 and the 2 words ‘SIX CENTS’: 31+2=33 Bacon in simple cipher and 31 plus the 8 letters in ‘SIX CENTS’: 31+8=39 F. Bacon in simple cipher.

MOST IMPORTANTLY:

On the whole of the stamp there are 72 letters which plus the addition of the numbers equals 31: 72+31=103 Shakespeare in simple cipher. Thus the deciphered message in the stamp reads Francis Bacon is Shakespeare  

1. D. W. Prowse, A History of Newfoundland from the English, Colonial, and Foreign Records

    (London: Eyre and Spottiwoode, 1896), pp. 92-3.

2. William Gilbert Gosling, The Life of Sir Humphrey Gilbert England’s First Empire Builder

    (London: Constable & Co. Ltd, 1911), p. 295.

3. Winthrop S. Boggs, The Postage Stamps and Postal History of Newfoundland (Lawrence,

    Massachusetts: Quarterman Publications Inc, 1975), p. 79.

4. The Newfoundland Stamp Album (Tudorbrook Production Inc., 1987); John Guy

    Tercentenary Issue, nos. 86, 87; 1911 John Guy Tercentenary, no. 93.

 

 

 

newfoundland-stamp-92a-lord-bacon-6-1910-M-VF-012.jpg

The numbering could just as easily be expressed as 6 +1 + 6 +1 +6=20 and 20 + 1 +9 +10=40

I posted before why I thought it was possible the 6 cents denomination was used for Bacon for geometric reasons (6 pointed star). 6 cents is 6 x 100=600. That's two Taus. TT or Twin T (twenty), if you like. 

72 total words is the familiar call out to 9x8 (from the Sonnets dedication) and the five pointed star.

53 words on the bottom is the value of the top angle of the compass and square. 72 is found at the shoulder of where the compass meets the square.

 

 

Edited by RoyalCraftiness
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Here is one with the backward Z. I'd buy it now, but have spent so much on old books this year I can't today. 🙂

https://www.ebay.com/itm/374710841022?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0&ssspo=g_0tigkjRQa&sssrc=2047675&ssuid=&widget_ver=artemis&media=COPY

image.png.65c076f2a7f5d5cdf3c5e4bef649d2ba.png

  • Like 2

T A A A A A A A A A A A T
157     www.Light-of-Truth.com     287
<-- 1 8 8 1 1
O 1 1 8 8 1 -->

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, Light-of-Truth said:

Here is one with the backward Z. I'd buy it now, but have spent so much on old books this year I can't today. 🙂

https://www.ebay.com/itm/374710841022?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0&ssspo=g_0tigkjRQa&sssrc=2047675&ssuid=&widget_ver=artemis&media=COPY

image.png.65c076f2a7f5d5cdf3c5e4bef649d2ba.png

This I actually find somewhat interesting, because I'm familiar with it from somewhere else. It's something that occurs in the demo I've previously made to show how 4 Taus expressed as the sum of the letter values of the Tudor alphabet (=300 in sum) treated as an object that one rotates and mirrors (to mimic how the Tau is treated in the Triple Tau emblem). I mentioned before that the Z manipulated this way can be used to suggest the Maltese Cross (the same one the appears so prominently on the Virginia Map).

spacer.png

Around the middle (tomb/vault suggestion): V V is Veritas Vincit--Truth Triumphs (TT). V rotated and mirrored gives a 4 pointed star shape (the cardinal points in the Compass Rose. The Zs can be made to yield the Maltese Cross by the same manipulation.  The 4 Tees are the emblem of the Holy Royal Arch when treated this way. Around the hole are 4 occasions of VST, and I have found this to be suspiciously close to the DUST (D=4?) we are not meant to dig up, as read on the Shakespeare tomb epitaph. 

The point may have been to get you spatially thinking about the Z. Applying it the Y produces the 9 pointed star (hard angle 40). In the epitaph there are also three Ys that appear to be forming a "3 wise man" suggestion. This is potentially a 3 x 9=27 hint. 3^3., or another T.T. meaning. Someone may be playing with characters and their spatial relationships in the spirit of how it is done with the Tees.

The Holy Royal Arch is really nothing but an affirmation that the early Acception groups identified with the solidity of the Operative Masonry's well planned organizational structure which they likened to a vey solid arch. Their project may very well have taken on the meaning of a Holy Royal Arch if they had it in their minds they were executing God's plan in colonization and in advancing the human condition. The Great Circle to the New World ports  appears to us as a Great Arch on a globe seen face-on where the equator is seen as a Great Circle alignment.

 

Edited by RoyalCraftiness
  • Like 1
  • Wow! 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, Light-of-Truth said:

Happy 47!!

Today is the shortest day of the year in 2023, Winter Solstice where the angle of the Earth facing the Sun is at 23.5 degrees and is 47 degrees opposite of Summer Solstice.

By an amazing coincidence I opened Kate's beautiful book up yesterday to the page that has a perfect graphic of the 23.5 x 2 and 47 visual. I went to sleep thinking about the number 47. (Page 265 if your are fortunate to have a copy already.)

That's only ever true for a period of time in the Milankovitch cycles - Wikipedia. We' re at 23.44 now. This puts us near midway through the astronomical seasons in that astronomical year. The values range from 22.1 to 24.5 degrees.  In our unspectacular life times we'll know this value to be about 23.5. This turns out to be a number which is closely related to the side length ratio in triangles that are equal to 40/100. Sin (0.40)=23.58.  For construction purposes you may want to keep an eye out for lengths of 144 and 360. 144/360=0.40. That set-up appears atop what is called Nolan's Cross in the OI Masonic "mystery"  where you have the arm of the cross being 360 feet in length and the top of the stem being 144 feet from the crossing point. People have preferred using 144 on account of it being 12 squared, but this 144 distance is actually one which the story details claims is anywhere between 144 and a surveyed 149 feet. This, for whatever reason, turns out to give us a way  to maybe suggest 23.5 and 24.5 degrees as "solstice" values for this axial tilt (midway and end point). Mind you that Cross symbol is given to us in 8x5 proportions (8x5=40) in a clever way that makes it represent 1/9 of a 9 pointed star of hard angle 40 degrees. If you see it as a representation of the Northern Cross you'll be invoking it's 40 degree celestial declination. If you are into digging for treasure you'll be prodded to dig from a spot 33 feet above see level to 100 feet in depth where a half ashlar sized stone will tell you to go 40 feet beyond in a chase for a vault that ultimately collapses into the abyss.  Keep your eye open for 4T in the myths/stories. Understanding why this number has associations with the Good Lord of the Earth is a way into the human crafted mystery based in pattern recognition. To work it back from the Bible into the Hebrew stories and further back you will not fail to see that it was recognized as an important natural cyclical number.

24.5 is half of 49. 1949 was the year the Newfoundland joined Canada. 19/49=0.39. Close but no cigar! The State of Israel came into being artificially in 1948, where 19/48=0.40. That's a fun suggestion for people dabbling in pointless numerology. 

47, if it has any obvious interest is 53's compliment in it's relation to 100 musical cents.  You could see that as 53/47 being roughly approximated 1+1/8 or 9/8. 9/8 is the halfway point between the perfect 4th, 4:3, and the perfect fifth, 3:2,  intervals known as a major 2nd interval (whole tone or a whole step) in the Pythagorean scale.

Edited by RoyalCraftiness
  • Like 1
  • Wow! 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, Light-of-Truth said:

Thanks, its not a perspective of our planet that I am used to seeing. 🙂

Maybe we see why Spain was in Florida early on.

There's a series of hops and steps that gets one into the oceanic circulatory patterns. A lot of the Spanish voyages back homed involved following the current North to Florida and up the coast. Drake is known to have used this route, making stops in NS and Newfoundland while waiting for the Fall Westerlies associated with the Jet stream. Going W was helped by starting off at lower latitudes. England may not have wanted to do so if it was at war with Spain. Doesn't hurt that it's warmer near the equator. Travelling the North Atlantic must have been shitty cold weather in the Fall.

spacer.png

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 2/9/2022 at 6:46 PM, Allisnum2er said:

Newfoundland stamps were issued on 1910 to commemorate the 300th Anniversary of the Colonization of Newfounland.

One of the stamps of the "GUY TERCENTENARY" series depicts LORD BACON and proclaims him as :

                                                         THE GUIDING SPIRIT IN COLONIZATION SCHEME

BUT THAT'S NOT ALL !

 

1355430918_TheGuidingSpirit.thumb.png.0bf6d6fd00543cf290a171c4e74f976d.png

 

66 is the simple cipher of FRA. BACONI.

6*6 = 36

- = T = 19    and    .-. = R = 17       19 + 17 = 36

THE GUIDING SPIRIT IN COLONIZATION SCHEME = 36 Letters

Perhaps a reference to the 36 "Invisible Ones" ? What do you think ?

Is really the inverted "Z" of COLONIZATION an error, or is it a clue (knowing that it is the 53rd letter by counting from the N of Newfounland) ?

Tau has the value of 300, which one could allude to for possible significance. Not sure it mattered, but the idea of a tricentennial is obviously special enough to these trinity loving men to get excited.

I'm assuming the Morse code is relating to the combinations of dot and dash decorations in the scrolls treated as pillars. Why not just call it Tau and RC?

6-6=0, 6+6=12, 6x6=36, 6/6=1 Which one do we favor? 6^6=46656. Those digits add up to 27. 6!=720, a reverse way of giving 27.

66 can be seen as its reciprocal and it's inverse reflection, 0.66 or 99. 

0.66 may be an expression for 2/3 (the reciprocal of the Pythagorean harmonic which is central to the Holy Royal Arch numerology and the Tetractys). 33 can be seen to be related to 1/3, 66 to 2/3 and 99 to 3/3 in terms of units of 33. It works well with 33.333, 66.667 and 100.

66.6 is the longitude (from Paris) of the Mahone Bay point (the juncture of two important symbolic Great Circles).

Keep counting the the letters below and you will see that there are 44 of them. 44 and 66 are 2:3 in relation to 22 which is 1:3 in relation to 66. They are 110 in sum.

66.6 and 44.4 are the coordinates of the Mahone Bay Point. Those are 111 in sum. 110 and 111 are the twin Biblical Psalms that are tied to this mystery.

We can slice the globe into longitudinal wedges and find that there are 100 degrees of longitude between Jerusalem and the MB point. 33.3W degrees get to Paris and another 66.6W got to the MB point. 

The MB point is on the Great Circle alignment that characterizes the Newfoundland colony and the colony in Virginia.

Thee MB point is on a Mercator point alignment to Alexandria through the Pillars of Hercules (threads the needle, so to speak). That makes it a triple point of coincidence in terms of alignments that exploit map projections.

The z is flipped and rotated in accounting for the Maltese Cross. This to emulate what is done with the T in the Triple tau emblem...

With 36 and 64 you get two numbers that sum to 100 which are the squares of 6 and 8. 100 is also the square of 10. 6,8,10 is in the family of triplets related to the 3:4:5 triangle. It represents the doubling of it. That is typical of the 2:1 proportion's importance to the Holy Royal Arch. 33 and 66 are in that ratio. The 3:1 is the third ratio that completes the trio (2:1, 3:1, 3:2). This all comes out of the fact 1+2+3=1x2x3=6 which is why I suspect BAcon is on the 6 cents stamp. 

In the biblical stories the 6 are the 6 days of creation. The world's construction is seen to be related to 6 and the 6 pointed star (of David).

 

  • Like 1
  • Wow! 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Dammit CJ, I was trying to NOT buy another Bacon thing to add to my other Bacon things. I did offer the buyer $33.00 but have not heard back. So after reading your replies, I had to get it before its too late. LOL

I am sure I paid too much, and the Z better be backwards! 😉

image.png.4d307eb24ea1dd415f8e741767dcefe0.png

  • Like 2

T A A A A A A A A A A A T
157     www.Light-of-Truth.com     287
<-- 1 8 8 1 1
O 1 1 8 8 1 -->

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...