Newfoundland stamps were issued on 1910 to commemorate the 300th Anniversary of the Colonization of Newfounland.

One of the stamps of the "GUY TERCENTENARY" series depicts LORD BACON and proclaims him as :

THE GUIDING SPIRIT IN COLONIZATION SCHEME

BUT THAT'S NOT ALL !

1355430918_TheGuidingSpirit.thumb.png.0bf6d6fd00543cf290a171c4e74f976d.png

66 is the simple cipher of FRA. BACONI.

6*6 = 36

- = T = 19    and    .-. = R = 17       19 + 17 = 36

THE GUIDING SPIRIT IN COLONIZATION SCHEME = 36 Letters

Perhaps a reference to the 36 "Invisible Ones" ? What do you think ?

Is really the inverted "Z" of COLONIZATION an error, or is it a clue (knowing that it is the 53rd letter by counting from the N of Newfounland) ?

Edited by Allisnum2er
  • Like 1

image.png.b8c74f56d5551c745119c268cf9d3db8.png

Hmmm, interesting.

Here's a little bit about the series of stamps they produced:

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=&ved=2ahUKEwi41_6h5_P1AhUIVTABHRagB5MQFnoECAUQAQ&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwichitastampclub.org%2Fnewsletters%2F2017%2FWSC_March_2017.pdf&usg=AOvVaw3OwFfQy1EaVpLM2sPGCk6a

image.thumb.png.c93e84f0b7fe76f0fe35ce2762bb2db2.png

I'd like to know about the people involved in designing the stamps and the printers who were in England. Seems like quite an error to just simply pass by proofing, etc.

6 Six 6?

There are 666 pages before psalms 46 in the original KJV, and 666 chapters after psalms 46. I have wondered about that.

Here's an old page with bad links I made many years ago:

http://www.light-of-truth.com/666/KJV.html

• Like 1

T A A A A A A A A A A A T
157     www.Light-of-Truth.com     287
<-- 1 8 8 1 1
O 1 1 8 8 1 -->

Well, I went to bed shortly after seeing this post last night. So, of course, I thought about it all night and when I woke up this morning. 

The "reverse Z" is curious. If there is a clue, that is it. I read an article last night where the writer claimed it was due to the way they spelled colonization with an "s" in England where the printers were, "colonisation", and it was just a mistake. But it is not an "s", it is a backwards "Z". 

I've spent some time looking for the Seal numbers 157 or 287 and nothing appears to be there. "6 six 6" is something of interest to me, but I've never come up with a full answer myself. 

6+6+6 is 18 (S), or reduced more 1+8 is (I). I have seen where the letter "I" has different possibilities, one is it could be "EYE" which is 33 Simple cipher. "I (eye) in the pyramid", etc. I have spent many hours years past looking at where the letter "I" is centered in various places and could have importance. 

As far as the stamp, right now I don't know that there is any hidden purpose. Maybe, but I am not strongly feeling it. The reverse Z is enough to keep my interest up.

It was offered in 1910. 

There was a popular RC book (attached) that came out 1909/1910 called:

THE ROSICRUCIAN COSMO - CONCEPTION
or
CHRISTIAN OCCULT SCIENCE
AN ELEMENTARY TREATISE UPON
MAN’S PAST EVOLUTION, PRESENT CONSTITU
TION AND FUTURE DEVELOPMENT
BY
MAX HEINDEL

I remember seeing this book in my early pre-Bacon knowledge years as it was advertised in magazines, etc. I believe I had read parts of it as well.

Bacon is briefly mentioned, but obvious Heindel was not on board with the authorship idea and it doesn't appear he believes Bacon was the founder.

Page 251 of the book (page 259 of the PDF):

Rosicrucians such as Paracelsus, Comenius, Bacon,
Helmont and others gave hints in their works and influenced
others. The great controversy concerning the authorship of
Shakespeare (which has to no avail blunted so many goosequills
and wasted so much good ink that might have served
useful ends) would never have arisen had it been known that
the similarity in Shakespeare and Bacon is due to the fact
that both were influenced by the same Initiate, who also
influenced Jacob Boehme and a pastor of Ingolstadt, Jacobus
Baldus, who lived subsequent to the death of the Bard of
Avon, and wrote Latin lyric verse. If the first poem of Jacob
Baldus is read with a certain key, it will be found that by
reading down and up the lines, the following sentence will
appear: “Hitherto I have spoken from across the sea by
means of the drama; now I will express myself in lyrics.”

And page 518-519 of the book (528-529 of the PDF):

Many centuries have rolled by since the birth, as
Christian Rosenkreuz, of the Founder of the Rosicrucian
Mystery School, and by many his existence is even regarded
as a myth. But his birth as Christian Rosenkreuz marked the
beginning of a new epoch in spiritual life of the Western
World. That particular Ego has also been in continuous
physical existence ever since, in one or another of the
European Countries. He has taken a new body when his
successive vehicles have outlived their usefulness, or
circumstances rendered it expedient that he changes the
scene of his activities. Moreover, he is embodied today—an
Initiate of high degree, an active or potent factor in all
affairs of the West—although unknown to the World.
   He labored with the Alchemists centuries before the
advent of modern science. He, through an intermediary,
inspired the now mutilated works of Bacon. Jacob Boehme
and others received through him the inspiration which
makes their works so spiritually illuminating. In the works
of the immortal Goethe and the masterpieces of Wagner the
same influence meets us. All undaunted spirits who refuse to
be fettered by either orthodox science or orthodox religion,
who fling away the husks and penetrate to the spiritual
kernel regardless of vilification or of flattery, draw their
inspiration from the same fountain as did and does the great
spirit which animated Christian Rosenkreuz.

The Secret Shakespearean Seals came out in 1616, so there was a part of the RC that thought of Bacon differently than Heindel.

And there was an abundance of Baconian ideas published prior to 1910, See SirBacon.org's vast bibliography from the 1850's to 1915:

https://sirbacon.org/francis-bacon-the-bibliographies/#1915

So the creators of the Newfoundland stamp in 1910 could have had some RC or Baconian influence when they designed the stamp. If Rosicrucian, I'd expect more. I would have made it the 3 cent stamp so 3 3 would be on it. Or had some count come up to 157 or 287. But they chose 6 cents. Why?

And why the reverse Z?

What this has done as I poked around this morning looking for an answer is set me off on tangents on Rosicrucian/Bacon things I've been thinking about in the past that excite me. So, I'm likely to follow ones of those and see where I land. But I am openminded to learning more about this "Lord Bacon" stamp as well. 

Rosicrucian Cosmo-Conception.pdf

• Like 1

Thank you dear Janus-like Moderator for your feedback ! 🙂 I must admit that my nights were also shortened since a few days !  But it is for a good reason.

"If Rosicrucian, I'd expect more. I would have made it the 3 cent stamp so 3 3 would be on it. Or had some count come up to 157 or 287. But they chose 6 cents. Why?"

YOU ARE TOTALLY RIGHT ! You just do not have the BIG PICTURE !

Just for the anecdote, as I was looking for the Type "2" Stamp of Francis Bacon, three years ago, I found a seller who selled 4 stamps of Newfounland together :

IMG_20220210_073618.thumb.jpg.1e6a9c6e5763490831a6b40246530448.jpg

1561 !!! I took it as the sign that I was on the right path, and that something was concealed in these stamps.

We are talking about the "GUY TERCENTENARY" Series.

Let's take a look at the "JOHN GUY" Stamp ...

IMG_20220210_164334.thumb.jpg.79f458963235d3499fa2389c20ce848c.jpg

HERE IS THE 33 !!! And as if by magic, the "GUY TERCENTENARY" Series become the " 33(BACON) TERCENTENARY" Series

And John Guy is mentionned in a second stamp ...

IMG_20220210_164100.thumb.jpg.f84b68a631bebd59147c3f86176b83c0.jpg

This is the only stamp of the Series with the number appearing three times.

Notice the line forming the number four-4-four and the PYRAMID (444).

ALL IS NUMBER and 444 is the gematria of MIKDASH : THE TEMPLE.

"I have seen where the letter "I" has different possibilities, one is it could be "EYE" which is 33 Simple cipher. "I (eye) in the pyramid", etc. I have spent many hours years past looking at where the letter "I" is centered in various places and could have importance."

Do you see the EYE right in the middle of the Pyramidal Temple (444) ? You need to rise above the situation ! 😉

And the fact is that BACON used the same principle to hide the Pyramide and the Eye in the Frontispiece of his "Novum Organum" published in 1620.

image.thumb.png.4fbb26a5686b535533815109bd96d907.png

To be continued ...

Edited by Allisnum2er
  • Like 1

I replied this morning with 007 (Admin hat) by accident. Last night I had to go into the admin and raise the limit of responses a member can make in a day and left it signed on. I thought about deleting and reposting it, but just left it. 😉

444 is 157+287 as you probably know.

I am curious why they did not make a 7, 11, 13, or 14 cent stamps. They do have the other numbers. But I saw another 'complete" set of stamps that were not the Guy stamps with the same missing numbers. So maybe that is just an old stamp policy. No 7, 11, 13, or 14 cents stamps?

I did find Bacon and John Guy name's together in Law Sports at Gray Inn PDF on SirBacon:

image.png.6e25bde7693bb6b48356fca303f98713.png

I have no idea what any of it means though, other than Bacon was present when a "John Guy was admitted into the office of paniarman of this house." LOL

As far as the stamps, perhaps looking at the entire series is the way to go. There are 33 words that lead up to Bacon:

image.png.9b895f276bf13afe55230d2bb0636a45.png

1 - King James I, who granted charter to Guy

2 - Arms of the London & Bristol Company for colonising Newfoundland

3 - John Guy who established first permanent colony

4 - Guy’s ship the Endeavour

5 - View of Cupids

6 - Lord Bacon, the guiding spirit in colonization scheme

8 - View of Mosquito

9 - Logging Camp. Red Indian Lake

10 - The paper mills. Grand Falls

12 - King Edward VII

15 - King George V

Anyway, thanks for keeping my interest! I have to run out for a bit...

• Like 1

<-- 1 8 8 1 1
O 1 1 8 8 1 -->

Hi guys,

Hope the following may be of some interest:

THE NEWFOUNDLAND STAMP

In 1610 Bacon became one of the original founder members and large shareholder of the Newfoundland Fishery Company. This resulted in the second English plantation in the New World being established by the London and Bristol Company at Cupers Grove in Conception Bay, under the supervision of John Guy who sailed from Bristol in 1610 in three ships with around forty colonists. D. W. Prowse in A History of Newfoundland states that ‘It was entirely due to the great chancellor's influence that  the king granted the advances and issued the charter to Bacon and his associates in Guy's Newfoundland Colonisation Company…Bacon was undoubtedly the guiding spirit in the enterprise’.1 Indeed, Gosling in The Life of Sir Humphrey Gilbert observes it was 'more than probable that he [Bacon] drafted' the charter.2 In 1910 to commemorate the three hundred year anniversary of the colonization the Newfoundland Post Office issued a series of stamps consisting of eleven denominations. The issue contains eleven varieties 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8, 9, 10, 12, and 15 cents. The stamps were lithographed by Whitehead, Morris & Co., Ltd., of London.3 In 1911 a second series of the 1610 stamps were reissued. This series were printed by A. Alexander & Sons Ltd using engraved plates by Macdonald & Sons.4 The six cents denomination stamp commemorates Bacon. The middle of the stamp shows his face taken from an old engraving. Underneath is written Lord Bacon. On either side appear the dates 1610 and 1910. Written across the top is Newfoundland Postage. Below on either side appears the number six denoting the price of the stamp. The same in words is written at the bottom. The caption underneath the portrait describes Lord Bacon as ‘The Guiding Spirit in Colonisation Scheme’. The carefully and skilfully arranged stamp reveals a secret known to the invisible order responsible for the colonisation of the North American continent as well as those of the same ilk who were responsible for issuing the tercentenary stamp in 1910.

On the stamp the addition of the numbers 6+6+1+6+1+0+1+9+1+0=31 and the 2 words ‘SIX CENTS’: 31+2=33 Bacon in simple cipher and 31 plus the 8 letters in ‘SIX CENTS’: 31+8=39 F. Bacon in simple cipher.

MOST IMPORTANTLY:

On the whole of the stamp there are 72 letters which plus the addition of the numbers equals 31: 72+31=103 Shakespeare in simple cipher. Thus the deciphered message in the stamp reads Francis Bacon is Shakespeare  

1. D. W. Prowse, A History of Newfoundland from the English, Colonial, and Foreign Records

(London: Eyre and Spottiwoode, 1896), pp. 92-3.

2. William Gilbert Gosling, The Life of Sir Humphrey Gilbert England’s First Empire Builder

(London: Constable & Co. Ltd, 1911), p. 295.

3. Winthrop S. Boggs, The Postage Stamps and Postal History of Newfoundland (Lawrence,

Massachusetts: Quarterman Publications Inc, 1975), p. 79.

4. The Newfoundland Stamp Album (Tudorbrook Production Inc., 1987); John Guy

Tercentenary Issue, nos. 86, 87; 1911 John Guy Tercentenary, no. 93.

newfoundland-stamp-92a-lord-bacon-6-1910-M-VF-012.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Thank you very much A. Phoenix . I completely missed the number 103.

In fact, this single's stamp says it all !

With the inverted "Z" that is the 53rd letter and  LORD BACON - THE GUIDING SPIRIT IN COLONIZATION SCHEME - SIX CENTS = 53 letters,

53 being the simple cipher of SWAN and POET , as well as the cipher (De furtivis) of TUDOR, this stamp tells us that :

LORD BACON, THE CONCEALED POET , WAS SHAKESPEARE, THE SWEET SWAN OF AVON , AND THE PRINCE TUDOR !

Edited by Allisnum2er

Thank you as well, A. Phoenix! How exciting for SirBacon.org fans to have you on the forum!!

I missed the 103 also. Lesson learned a night of sleep and a couple hours of research is not enough to see a "big" picture (thanks to allisnum2er) for the reminder. 🙂

With many of us, we have a lot of clutter in our minds, even when highly valuable clutter. LOL

I had not even noticed that one side was 1610 and the other 1910. I assumed both sides were the same. But again, not spending much time on it. Almost like a trick on the eye. 

The number 53 is well known to we who Baconians who do cipher work. 

Plus, in time I suspect we take this stamp even further into RC and Bacon cipher history...

Reverse Z? See below.

"Just gotta poke around"

image.png.4622e6c06ac6120ce22a8edf22cf26fe.png

• Like 1

<-- 1 8 8 1 1
O 1 1 8 8 1 -->