Jump to content

Questions on the historical narrative implied by the Baconian theory


lari

Recommended Posts

(From a Bacon-curious person)

Considering that the Baconian theory is true, what other historical facts does it imply? I've seen a few things being discussed here and some which I've thought about:

1 - Edward de Vere and Elizabeth being Bacon's parents. So what was their relationship to him? Did he know? What did the Keeper of the Ring had to do with Bacon?

How did they manage to hide this from the public and from the court? Many people would've known, and the fact would've eventually come to light somehow, wouldn't it?

2 - There's a longstanding plot by Academic or economic elites to hide the truth that Bacon wrote Shakespeare. What was/is it? How did/does it happen, considering the difficulty of it all? Why did/does it happen?

3 - Who was the real William Shakespeare? Which works are his, and which of them are Bacon's?

4 - Bacon was a part or maybe founded the Freemasonry. What was his purpose with that? Apparently it had something to do with his decline in support within the British aristocracy. Was this the reason why he chose to encrypt his literary texts?

5 - What was Bacon's purpose in life after all? What was he fighting for and against? Was Bacon an atheist?

6 - What ideologies (I know this term is antithetical to the works, but you know what I mean) or schools of thought are inconsistent with Bacon's view of the World? I see that he critized the medieval Christian philosophies in Novum Organum. If this question is innapropriate to the Forum's purpose,  please forgive me, ignore it and, if possible, edit it out for me, as I'll be busy in the next hours.

That's about all I could think of. If someone has any important facts unrelated to the topics I brought up, or if anyone wants to add more questions, I ask you to do so, as the purpose of this post for me is to get as immersed as I can within the Baconian narrative.

Thank you for those who answered, in advance.

Edit: stylistic errors

Edited by lari
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, lari said:

1 - Edward de Vere and Elizabeth being Bacon's parents. So what was their relationship to him? Did he know? What did the Keeper of the Ring had to do with Bacon?

Just to catch you up, Bacon's father in the Royal Birth theory is Robert Dudley, not Edward de Vere. De Vere is famous for letting an embarrassing and historically foul fart in front of Queen Elizabeth, and he was definitely not Elizabeth's lover. Robert Dudley was her favorite.

There is a ton of great info on this topic, but here is one of many places on the B'Hive where you can start to become familiar with the concept.

 

 

  • Like 3

T A A A A A A A A A A A T
157     www.Light-of-Truth.com     287
<-- 1 8 8 1 1
O 1 1 8 8 1 -->

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, lari said:

(From a Bacon-curious person)

Considering that the Baconian theory is true, what other historical facts does it imply? I've seen a few things being discussed here and some which I've thought about:

1 - Edward de Vere and Elizabeth being Bacon's parents. So what was their relationship to him? Did he know? What did the Keeper of the Ring had to do with Bacon?

How did they manage to hide this from the public and from the court? Many people would've known, and the fact would've eventually come to light somehow, wouldn't it?

2 - There's a longstanding plot by Academic or economic elites to hide the truth that Bacon wrote Shakespeare. What was/is it? How did/does it happen, considering the difficulty of it all? Why did/does it happen?

3 - Who was the real William Shakespeare? Which works are his, and which of them are Bacon's?

4 - Bacon was a part or maybe founded the Freemasonry. What was his purpose with that? Apparently it had something to do with his decline in support within the British aristocracy. Was this the reason why he chose to encrypt his literary texts?

5 - What was Bacon's purpose in life after all? What was he fighting for and against? Was Bacon an atheist?

6 - What ideologies (I know this term is antithetical to the works, but you know what I mean) or schools of thought are inconsistent with Bacon's view of the World? I see that he critized the medieval Christian philosophies in Novum Organum. If this question is innapropriate to the Forum's purpose,  please forgive me, ignore it and, if possible, edit it out for me, as I'll be busy in the next hours.

That's about all I could think of. If someone has any important facts unrelated to the topics I brought up, or if anyone wants to add more questions, I ask you to do so, as the purpose of this post for me is to get as immersed as I can within the Baconian narrative.

Thank you for those who answered, in advance.

Edit: stylistic errors

Hi Lari. Your questions are most welcome and show you have already acquired some familiarity with the historical territory and circumstances of Sir Francis Bacon's life.

The good thing is that all your questions have already been addressed in a little book called: FRANCIS BACON - LAST OF THE TUDORS by Amelie Deventer von Kunow, translated and published in the early 1920s. It is all the more interesting because Madame von Kunow wasn't a 'Baconian' when she began her research, which is meticulous.

If you can spare the time I'm sure you will be enriched by it. https://sirbacon.org/vonkunow.html

 

 

Edited by Eric Roberts
  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Eric Roberts said:

Hi Lari. Your questions are most welcome and show you have already acquired some familiarity with the historical territory and circumstances of Sir Francis Bacon's life.

The good thing is that all your questions have already been addressed in a little book called: FRANCIS BACON - LAST OF THE TUDORS by Amelie Deventer von Kunow, translated and published in the early 1920s. It is all the more interesting because Madame von Kunow wasn't a 'Baconian' when she began her research, which is meticulous.

If you can spare the time I'm sure you will be enriched by it. https://sirbacon.org/vonkunow.html

 

 

Thanks a lot, Eric, will look into that 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Light-of-Truth said:

Just to catch you up, Bacon's father in the Royal Birth theory is Robert Dudley, not Edward de Vere. De Vere is famous for letting an embarrassing and historically foul fart in front of Queen Elizabeth, and he was definitely not Elizabeth's lover. Robert Dudley was her favorite.

There is a ton of great info on this topic, but here is one of many places on the B'Hive where you can start to become familiar with the concept.

 

 

Thank you mr Truth, will read it.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...