Jump to content

The Bacon-Shakespeare Manuscript (formerly known as the Northumberland Manuscript)


A Phoenix

Recommended Posts

48 minutes ago, Allisnum2er said:

To me, the Hanging man is the 12th Tarot Card .The number 12 hides and is linked to the number 21 (The World), and 12+21 = 33 = BACON (Hang-Hog is latten for Bacon, I warrant you.)

Tarot became my first interest in the occult when I was 13 years old. Thank you 007. LOL

The James Bond movie "Live and Let Die" was the first time I learned of Tarot cards. I was immediately hooked and was already playing with traditional Bicycle playing cards learning magic tricks and really getting to know the 52 cards. Was this 007/Bond movie maybe Dee's first tickle of my brain? ūüėČ

I have a few Tarot decks. It is really rare I open them anymore. Too busy I guess, already have my hands and brain full. Yet for many years before I was introduced to Bacon I used Tarot as my teacher (or one of my teachers). Professional Tarot readers would laugh at how much I DO NOT know! Yet to me, I know Tarot in my own special way.

Over the years, I've spent time with every card. I remember The Chariot lesson lasted several months. The Fool? LOL

My favorite deck is the Oswald Wirth Tarot.

image.png.49948af88678a4c8a73db11ab618455a.png

A Bacon Tarot deck has come up in multiple conversations over many years. Maybe a B'Hive Community Bacon Tarot deck? ūüėČ

 

  • Like 3

T A A A A A A A A A A A T
157     www.Light-of-Truth.com     287
<-- 1 8 8 1 1
O 1 1 8 8 1 -->

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 12/23/2022 at 10:21 AM, Light-of-Truth said:

I'm confused! LOL

Did Bacon condemn or defend Lopes?

Page 8 of DOCTOR RODERIGO LOPES.pdf:

Francis Bacon, who was Essex's 'protege', refers to Lopes as a man 'very observant and officious, and of a pleasing and pliable behaviour' (in: 'True Report of the Detestable Treason intended by Dr. Rodrigo Lopez, a physician attending upon the person of the Queen's Majesty' (Zeman).

Hi Light-of-Truth

Further to your question "Did Bacon condemn or defend Lopes?", I hesitated to post this link to EDMUND SPENSER AND THE IMPERSONATIONS OF FRANCIS BACON, BY EDWARD GEORGE HARMAN, C.B. LONDON CONSTABLE AND COMPANY LTD. 1914 https://archive.org/details/edmundspenserthe00harmuoft/page/192/mode/2up?view=theater See pages 192-200. In his view, Francis Bacon not only wrote "Leicester's Commonwealth" in league with Lord Burghley and the Earl of Essex, but also a letter implicating Dr Lopes as a would-be assassin of the Queen. "The real object of the book was to advocate the succession of James of Scotland, and, with this end in view, to break the dangerous power of Leicester." (p. 195) Harman has no idea that Francis Bacon was "William Shake-speare" and he even quotes Macbeth in his twisted summary of Bacon's character and actions. I hope no one will be offended by my posting this different take on the Bacon-Shakespeare Manuscript, merely as an example of how historical facts can be distorted to conform with the author's opinions and prejudices.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

35 minutes ago, Light-of-Truth said:

Tarot became my first interest in the occult when I was 13 years old. Thank you 007. LOL

The James Bond movie "Live and Let Die" was the first time I learned of Tarot cards. I was immediately hooked and was already playing with traditional Bicycle playing cards learning magic tricks and really getting to know the 52 cards. Was this 007/Bond movie maybe Dee's first tickle of my brain? ūüėČ

I have a few Tarot decks. It is really rare I open them anymore. Too busy I guess, already have my hands and brain full. Yet for many years before I was introduced to Bacon I used Tarot as my teacher (or one of my teachers). Professional Tarot readers would laugh at how much I DO NOT know! Yet to me, I know Tarot in my own special way.

Over the years, I've spent time with every card. I remember The Chariot lesson lasted several months. The Fool? LOL

My favorite deck is the Oswald Wirth Tarot.

image.png.49948af88678a4c8a73db11ab618455a.png

A Bacon Tarot deck has come up in multiple conversations over many years. Maybe a B'Hive Community Bacon Tarot deck? ūüėČ

 

One of the most attractive modern editions of Tarot cards was designed and published by Domenico Balbi in the 1970s.

 

 

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

The Duke of Norfolk, Nicholas Bacon and William Cecil

#TheBacon-ShakespeareManuscript #ShakespeareAuthorship #FrancisBacon #Shakespeare #LovesLaboursLost #NorthumberlandManuscript #RichardII #RichardIII #RomeoandJuliet #NorthumberlandHouse #ConferenceofPleasure #JamesSpedding #JohnBruce #NorthumberlandManuscript #Rosicrucians #EdwinDurningLawrence #JeanOvertonFuller #AnthonyBacon #RobertDevereux #ElizabethI #PhilipSidney #RobertDudley #LeicestersCommonwealth #ComedyofErrors #GraysInn #Rosicrucians #Freemasonry #NicholasBacon

BACON-SHAKESPEARE MANUSCRIPT 77.png

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Philip Howard, Earl of Arundel & Francis Bacon

#TheBacon-ShakespeareManuscript #ShakespeareAuthorship #FrancisBacon #Shakespeare #LovesLaboursLost #NorthumberlandManuscript #RichardII #RichardIII #RomeoandJuliet #NorthumberlandHouse #ConferenceofPleasure #JamesSpedding #JohnBruce #NorthumberlandManuscript #Rosicrucians #EdwinDurningLawrence #JeanOvertonFuller #AnthonyBacon #RobertDevereux #ElizabethI #PhilipSidney #RobertDudley #LeicestersCommonwealth #ComedyofErrors #GraysInn #Rosicrucians #Freemasonry

BACON-SHAKESPEARE MANUSCRIPT 78.png

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Philip Howard, Earl of Arundel Committed to the Tower of London

#TheBacon-ShakespeareManuscript #ShakespeareAuthorship #FrancisBacon #Shakespeare #LovesLaboursLost #NorthumberlandManuscript #RichardII #RichardIII #RomeoandJuliet #NorthumberlandHouse #ConferenceofPleasure #JamesSpedding #JohnBruce #NorthumberlandManuscript #Rosicrucians #EdwinDurningLawrence #JeanOvertonFuller #AnthonyBacon #RobertDevereux #ElizabethI #PhilipSidney #RobertDudley #LeicestersCommonwealth #ComedyofErrors #GraysInn #Rosicrucians #Freemasonry

BACON-SHAKESPEARE MANUSCRIPT 79.png

  • Wow! 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, A Phoenix said:

Philip Howard, Earl of Arundel & Francis Bacon

#TheBacon-ShakespeareManuscript #ShakespeareAuthorship #FrancisBacon #Shakespeare #LovesLaboursLost #NorthumberlandManuscript #RichardII #RichardIII #RomeoandJuliet #NorthumberlandHouse #ConferenceofPleasure #JamesSpedding #JohnBruce #NorthumberlandManuscript #Rosicrucians #EdwinDurningLawrence #JeanOvertonFuller #AnthonyBacon #RobertDevereux #ElizabethI #PhilipSidney #RobertDudley #LeicestersCommonwealth #ComedyofErrors #GraysInn #Rosicrucians #Freemasonry

BACON-SHAKESPEARE MANUSCRIPT 78.png

 

Psalter of the Earl of Arundel and his coat of arms by Petruccio Ubaldini:

http://www.europeana.eu/en/item/2059209/data_sounds_K90058_08

http://www.europeana.eu/en/item/2059209/data_sounds_K90058_10

  • Wow! 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, A Phoenix said:

Philip Howard, Earl of Arundel Committed to the Tower of London

#TheBacon-ShakespeareManuscript #ShakespeareAuthorship #FrancisBacon #Shakespeare #LovesLaboursLost #NorthumberlandManuscript #RichardII #RichardIII #RomeoandJuliet #NorthumberlandHouse #ConferenceofPleasure #JamesSpedding #JohnBruce #NorthumberlandManuscript #Rosicrucians #EdwinDurningLawrence #JeanOvertonFuller #AnthonyBacon #RobertDevereux #ElizabethI #PhilipSidney #RobertDudley #LeicestersCommonwealth #ComedyofErrors #GraysInn #Rosicrucians #Freemasonry

BACON-SHAKESPEARE MANUSCRIPT 79.png

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philip_Howard,_13th_Earl_of_Arundel

Howard spent ten years in the Tower, until his death from dysentery. He petitioned the Queen as he lay dying to allow him to see his wife and his son, who had been born after his imprisonment. The Queen responded that "If he will but once attend the Protestant Service, he shall not only see his wife and children, but be restored to his honors and estates with every mark of my royal favor". To this, Howard is said to have replied: "Tell Her Majesty if my religion be the cause for which I suffer, sorry I am that I have but one life to lose". He remained in the Tower, never seeing his wife or son again, and died alone on Sunday 19 October 1595.[6] He was immediately acclaimed as a Catholic Martyr.

  • Like 1
  • Sad 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, A Phoenix said:

The Duke of Norfolk, Nicholas Bacon and William Cecil

#TheBacon-ShakespeareManuscript #ShakespeareAuthorship #FrancisBacon #Shakespeare #LovesLaboursLost #NorthumberlandManuscript #RichardII #RichardIII #RomeoandJuliet #NorthumberlandHouse #ConferenceofPleasure #JamesSpedding #JohnBruce #NorthumberlandManuscript #Rosicrucians #EdwinDurningLawrence #JeanOvertonFuller #AnthonyBacon #RobertDevereux #ElizabethI #PhilipSidney #RobertDudley #LeicestersCommonwealth #ComedyofErrors #GraysInn #Rosicrucians #Freemasonry #NicholasBacon

BACON-SHAKESPEARE MANUSCRIPT 77.png

The execution of Thomas Howard, 4th duke of Norfolk

https://thehistoryofparliament.wordpress.com/2022/04/28/the-execution-of-thomas-howard-4th-duke-of-norfolk/

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Eric Roberts said:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philip_Howard,_13th_Earl_of_Arundel

Howard spent ten years in the Tower, until his death from dysentery. He petitioned the Queen as he lay dying to allow him to see his wife and his son, who had been born after his imprisonment. The Queen responded that "If he will but once attend the Protestant Service, he shall not only see his wife and children, but be restored to his honors and estates with every mark of my royal favor". To this, Howard is said to have replied: "Tell Her Majesty if my religion be the cause for which I suffer, sorry I am that I have but one life to lose". He remained in the Tower, never seeing his wife or son again, and died alone on Sunday 19 October 1595.[6] He was immediately acclaimed as a Catholic Martyr.

On a lighter note, I'd just like to thank you all for the truly brilliant correspondence in 2022, and send you all my best wishes and compliments of the season. Here's a quaint depiction of Lord Bacon dictating in a walled garden, from English Literature for Boys and Girls - H. E. Marshall

image.png.ccdf272b94660cf87e260ed559ca70e5.png

Edited by Eric Roberts
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

The Arundel Letter to Queen Elizabeth

#TheBacon-ShakespeareManuscript #ShakespeareAuthorship #FrancisBacon #Shakespeare #LovesLaboursLost #NorthumberlandManuscript #RichardII #RichardIII #RomeoandJuliet #NorthumberlandHouse #ConferenceofPleasure #JamesSpedding #JohnBruce #NorthumberlandManuscript #Rosicrucians #EdwinDurningLawrence #JeanOvertonFuller #AnthonyBacon #RobertDevereux #ElizabethI #PhilipSidney #RobertDudley #LeicestersCommonwealth #ComedyofErrors #GraysInn #Rosicrucians #Freemasonry

BACON-SHAKESPEARE MANUSCRIPT 80.png

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Francis Bacon Inhabits the Persona of the Earl of Arundel for the Letter to Queen Elizabeth

#TheBacon-ShakespeareManuscript #ShakespeareAuthorship #FrancisBacon #Shakespeare #LovesLaboursLost #NorthumberlandManuscript #RichardII #RichardIII #RomeoandJuliet #NorthumberlandHouse #ConferenceofPleasure #JamesSpedding #JohnBruce #NorthumberlandManuscript #Rosicrucians #EdwinDurningLawrence #JeanOvertonFuller #AnthonyBacon #RobertDevereux #ElizabethI #PhilipSidney #RobertDudley #LeicestersCommonwealth #ComedyofErrors #GraysInn #Rosicrucians #Freemasonry

BACON-SHAKESPEARE MANUSCRIPT 81.png

  • Like 2
  • Wow! 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

The Missing Piece Asmund & Cornelia/A Lover's Complaint?

#TheBacon-ShakespeareManuscript #ShakespeareAuthorship #FrancisBacon #Shakespeare #LovesLaboursLost #NorthumberlandManuscript #RichardII #RichardIII #RomeoandJuliet #NorthumberlandHouse #ConferenceofPleasure #JamesSpedding #JohnBruce #NorthumberlandManuscript #Rosicrucians #EdwinDurningLawrence #JeanOvertonFuller #AnthonyBacon #RobertDevereux #ElizabethI #PhilipSidney #RobertDudley #LeicestersCommonwealth #ComedyofErrors #GraysInn #Rosicrucians #Freemasonry

BACON-SHAKESPEARE MANUSCRIPT 82.png

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 minutes ago, A Phoenix said:

The Arundel Letter to Queen Elizabeth

#TheBacon-ShakespeareManuscript #ShakespeareAuthorship #FrancisBacon #Shakespeare #LovesLaboursLost #NorthumberlandManuscript #RichardII #RichardIII #RomeoandJuliet #NorthumberlandHouse #ConferenceofPleasure #JamesSpedding #JohnBruce #NorthumberlandManuscript #Rosicrucians #EdwinDurningLawrence #JeanOvertonFuller #AnthonyBacon #RobertDevereux #ElizabethI #PhilipSidney #RobertDudley #LeicestersCommonwealth #ComedyofErrors #GraysInn #Rosicrucians #Freemasonry

BACON-SHAKESPEARE MANUSCRIPT 80.png

image.png.cf02559cac6d8422518781dbf100ed78.png

 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, A Phoenix said:

The Missing Piece Asmund & Cornelia/A Lover's Complaint?

#TheBacon-ShakespeareManuscript #ShakespeareAuthorship #FrancisBacon #Shakespeare #LovesLaboursLost #NorthumberlandManuscript #RichardII #RichardIII #RomeoandJuliet #NorthumberlandHouse #ConferenceofPleasure #JamesSpedding #JohnBruce #NorthumberlandManuscript #Rosicrucians #EdwinDurningLawrence #JeanOvertonFuller #AnthonyBacon #RobertDevereux #ElizabethI #PhilipSidney #RobertDudley #LeicestersCommonwealth #ComedyofErrors #GraysInn #Rosicrucians #Freemasonry

BACON-SHAKESPEARE MANUSCRIPT 82.png

https://www.playshakespeare.com/forum/some-baconian-evidence-misc?start=15

Bacon‚Äôs connection to the printing of ‚ÄúShake-Speares Sonnets‚ÄĚ ‚Äď focusing on A Lover‚Äôs Complaint

Note: This post and the next are part of a pair, relating to the publishing of Shake-Speare‚Äôs Sonnets. The connection to the publisher and printer will be covered in the following posting. This post is an abridgement of a section of Nigel Cockburns book¬†The Bacon-Shakespeare Question. He was curious about an entry in the Northumberland Manuscript (dated to 1597 and discussed earlier here in this ‚Äėmisc.‚Äô evidence). See below the two entries of ‚ÄúAsmund and Cornelia‚ÄĚ in this copied potion of the manuscript:

http://bacon-shakespeare-evidence.blogspot.com/2011/02/blog-post.html

Now, here is Cockburn’s analysis:

Asmund and Cornelia

I have left to the last the remaining inventory item, ‚ÄúAsmund and Cornelia‚ÄĚ which is repeated to the left over the slight misquotation from L.1086 of¬†The Rape of Lucrece. Everyone has been nonplussed by¬†Asmund and Cornelia, since there is no trace of any work of that name having been published or mentioned elsewhere. It has been generally assumed to be a lost play or narrative poem. I make the novel suggestion that it was the original projected title for Shake-Speare‚Äôs longish poem A Lover‚Äôs Complaint which was published in 1609 in the same volume as the¬†Sonnets. In the poem a nameless woman laments to an old man that a nameless youth had succeeded in seducing her by his devilish charm. Early in the 20th century some eminent Stratfordian scholars, to their discredit, questioned Shake-Speare‚Äôs authorship, but more recent Stratfordian studies based on style and parallelisms have confirmed the poem to be his.

(Note: Bacon‚Äôs connection to Shakespeare‚Äôs poem¬†A Lover‚Äôs Complaint¬†was covered in a post here in the ‚ÄėParallels‚Äô evidence section.)

For my part I had long suspected that Asmund and Cornelia was an alternative title for A Lover’s Complaint. Its position in the inventory immediately beneath the Richard plays (which likewise have no author ascribed to them, except in the subsequent scribbling), and also above a quotation from The Rape of Lucrece, inclines one to see it as a Shake-Speare work. Further, he had already published his other two long poems, Venus and Adonis and The Rape of Lucrece. That would have left only Asmund and Cornelia, if it is his, to be entered in the inventory and kept in manuscript in the bundle. I knew that my surmise would largely stand or fall on whether the names Asmund and Cornelia have associations which fit the theme of A Lover’s Complaint.

When I eventually looked them up, I found as follows: One Cornelia was a Roman matron of the 2nd century BC., celebrated for her accomplishments and virtues as a mother. After her husband’s death she refused to marry again but devoted her life to her children. Her name was for long a byword for female virtue. Shake-Speare mentions her favourably in Titus Andronicus 4.1.12; and in 4.2.141 the midwife is named Cornelia. Another Cornelia was wife of Pompey the Great. In 1595 Thomas Kyd published as Pompey the Great, his fair Cornelia’s Tragedy an English translation of a French play about her. It deals with the death of her husband in battle, and the suicide of her father soon afterwards. Most of the play consists of Cornelia’s lamentations for her misfortunes. The woman in A Lover’s Complaint is unmarried, and her story bears no relation to those of the real Cornelias. But both sentences italicised would make Cornelia an excellent choice of name for her, a name an author might use to evoke sympathy for the character. She was virtuous - it was not her fault that she was seduced by a devil. And the poem is one long lamentation by her.

As to Asmund, Asmodeus in Jewish legend was the king of demons, with a tendency towards licentiousness. There are various stories about his behaviour which bear no resemblance to the story of¬†A Lover‚Äôs Complaint. But the important thing is that he was a devil, his name (or variants of it) being used by Elizabethan writers and for long afterwards to represent a devil. Thus Thomas Lodge his¬†Wits Misery and the World‚Äôs Madness¬†(1596), which has the subtitle¬†Discovering the devils Incarnate of this Age, speaks at p. 45 of ‚ÄúThe discovery of Asmodeus and his lecherous race of Devils Incarnate in our age‚ÄĚ; and says: ‚ÄúNo sooner came Asmodeus into the world by Sathan‚Äôs direction‚ÄĚ. And at p. 94 he names an Arch-Devil Astaroth. So it is reasonable to infer that the author of¬†Asmund and Cornelia¬†chose the¬†name Asmund for its likeness to Asmodeus, Asmund having the advantage of being acceptable as a real name. In¬†2 Henry VI, 1.4.23 the evil spirit (called ‚ÄúFalse fiend‚ÄĚ in L.39) is addressed as Asmath. This may be a misprint for Asnath, which is an anagram of Sathan; or the n may have been changed to m to give the name some resemblance to Asmodeus. The weird form Asmath (or Asnath) is suitable for a spirit; and Asmund more suitable for a human being. Later, Milton in his¬†Paradise Lost¬†(1663) was to use Asmadai as the name of one of the rebel angels who fought for Satan; and the French writer Lesage to use AsmodeŐĀe for the devilish character in his novel Le Diable Boiteaux (1707).

When one turns to¬†A Lover‚Äôs Complaint¬†one finds no doubt whatever about the devilry of its young man. L.317 explicitly brands him as a fiend: ‚ÄúThe naked and concealed fiend he covered‚ÄĚ.¬†The aptness to Shake-Speare‚Äôs poem of both the names Asmund and Cornelia (double aptness in her case - virtue and lamentation),¬†together with the other circumstances, makes it highly probable that the two works are the same. Shake-Speare had specified names in the titles of his two earlier long poems and may have been minded to do the same with¬†A Lover‚Äôs Complaint. But since in the event no names are mentioned in its text, it is not surprising if it was thought better before publication to substitute a nameless title. If my identification of¬†Asmund and Cornelia¬†is correct, an obvious and pregnant question arises, which is: Unless Bacon was the poem‚Äôs author, how could he have it in his possession in manuscript under a different title perhaps about 12 years before it was published?¬†It seems that¬†A Lover‚Äôs Complaint¬†was lying around in a Bacon file for more than 10 years, till it was finally brought out, dusted off, given a different title and published at the end of Shake-Speare‚Äôs Sonnets.

https://www.playshakespeare.com/forum/some-baconian-evidence-misc?start=15

  • Like 1
  • Wow! 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 12/24/2022 at 7:41 PM, A Phoenix said:

Philip Howard, Earl of Arundel Committed to the Tower of London

#TheBacon-ShakespeareManuscript #ShakespeareAuthorship #FrancisBacon #Shakespeare #LovesLaboursLost #NorthumberlandManuscript #RichardII #RichardIII #RomeoandJuliet #NorthumberlandHouse #ConferenceofPleasure #JamesSpedding #JohnBruce #NorthumberlandManuscript #Rosicrucians #EdwinDurningLawrence #JeanOvertonFuller #AnthonyBacon #RobertDevereux #ElizabethI #PhilipSidney #RobertDudley #LeicestersCommonwealth #ComedyofErrors #GraysInn #Rosicrucians #Freemasonry

BACON-SHAKESPEARE MANUSCRIPT 79.png

https://www.britannica.com/biography/Philip-Howard-1st-or-13th-Earl-of-Arundel

In 1583 he was with some reason suspected of complicity in Francis Throckmorton’s plot and prepared to escape to Flanders, but his plans were interrupted by a visit from Elizabeth I at his house in Londonand by her subsequent order to confine himself there. In September 1584 he became a Roman Catholic and made another attempt to leave England. He was then brought before the Star Chamber and sentenced to a fine and imprisonment for life. He was released for a time but was again arrested on a charge of high treason and, in 1589, condemned to death. The sentence was not executed, and he died in the Tower of London. In 1929 he was beatified, and in 1970 he was canonized as one of the Forty Martyrs of England and Wales.

 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arundel_Cathedral

In 1868,¬†Henry Fitzalan-Howard, 15th Duke of Norfolk, commissioned the architect¬†Joseph Hansom¬†to design a new Roman Catholic sanctuary as a suitable counterpart to Arundel Castle. The architectural style of the cathedral is French¬†Gothic, a style that would have been popular between 1300 and 1400‚ÄĒthe period in which the Howards rose to national prominence in England. The building is¬†Grade I listed¬†and is regarded as one of the finest examples of¬†Gothic Revival¬†architecture in the French Gothic style in the country.

The church was originally dedicated to Our Lady and St Philip Neri, but in 1971, following the canonisation of Philip Howard, 1st Earl of Arundel, and the reburial of his relics in the cathedral, the dedication was changed to Our Lady and St Philip Howard.

image.jpeg.09a256d182d207ec6941ed2dae729bef.jpeg

 

image.jpeg.c369a43811674899229b9f8c88466808.jpeg

Portrait of Philip Howard, Earl of Arundel by George Gower, c. 1575

image.jpeg.3055fbe32bd5eacdb6d41f374cd5b1ec.jpeg

  • Wow! 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

The Missing Piece Asmund and Cornelia Written by Bacon-Shakespeare

#TheBacon-ShakespeareManuscript #ShakespeareAuthorship #FrancisBacon #Shakespeare #LovesLaboursLost #NorthumberlandManuscript #RichardII #RichardIII #RomeoandJuliet #NorthumberlandHouse #ConferenceofPleasure #JamesSpedding #JohnBruce #NorthumberlandManuscript #Rosicrucians #EdwinDurningLawrence #JeanOvertonFuller #AnthonyBacon #RobertDevereux #ElizabethI #PhilipSidney #RobertDudley #LeicestersCommonwealth #ComedyofErrors #GraysInn #Rosicrucians #Freemasonry #RapeOfLucrece #AsmundAnd Cornelia

BACON-SHAKESPEARE MANUSCRIPT 83.png

Edited by A Phoenix
  • Like 1
  • Wow! 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

The Name Cornelia Used by Bacon in Titus Andronicus

#TheBacon-ShakespeareManuscript #ShakespeareAuthorship #FrancisBacon #Shakespeare #LovesLaboursLost #NorthumberlandManuscript #RichardII #RichardIII #RomeoandJuliet #NorthumberlandHouse #ConferenceofPleasure #JamesSpedding #JohnBruce #NorthumberlandManuscript #Rosicrucians #EdwinDurningLawrence #JeanOvertonFuller #AnthonyBacon #RobertDevereux #ElizabethI #PhilipSidney #RobertDudley #LeicestersCommonwealth #ComedyofErrors #GraysInn #Rosicrucians #Freemasonry #RapeOfLucrece #AsmundAnd Cornelia #TitusAndronicus

BACON-SHAKESPEARE MANUSCRIPT 84.png

Edited by A Phoenix
  • Like 2
  • Wow! 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

The Name Cornelia, Lady Bacon & the Anagram Bacon

#TheBacon-ShakespeareManuscript #ShakespeareAuthorship #FrancisBacon #Shakespeare #LovesLaboursLost #NorthumberlandManuscript #RichardII #RichardIII #RomeoandJuliet #NorthumberlandHouse #ConferenceofPleasure #JamesSpedding #JohnBruce #NorthumberlandManuscript #Rosicrucians #EdwinDurningLawrence #JeanOvertonFuller #AnthonyBacon #RobertDevereux #ElizabethI #PhilipSidney #RobertDudley #LeicestersCommonwealth #ComedyofErrors #GraysInn #Rosicrucians #Freemasonry #RapeOfLucrece #AsmundAnd Cornelia #AnneBacon

BACON-SHAKESPEARE MANUSCRIPT 85.png

  • Wow! 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Good evening everyone,

To bring my contribution, regarding  "A Lover's Complaint"  and "Asmund and Cornelia",  I just noticed that :

A LOVER'S COMPLAINT 

was the anagram of

A LO V E R 'S CO M P LAIN T

CORNELIA ASMV(ND) PLOT

ūüėä

Edited by Allisnum2er
  • Wow! 2

image.png.b8c74f56d5551c745119c268cf9d3db8.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

"Cornu, cornus" in Latin also means a pointer, a sharp stick pointed on the end. Here are the entries: "Cornu: a horn, fig., strength, courage, anything made of horn, esp. a bow, trumpet, lantern, anything resembling a horn, esp. a hoof, beak, tip of a helmet, end of a stick or spar, end of a promontory, wing of an army." Also "cornus: the cornel-tree, hence the wood of the cornel-tree, a spear of cornel-wood." And "cornum: the cornel-cherry, meton., a spear of cornel-wood." Cassell's New Compact Latin Dictionary, compiled by D. P. Simpson (New York: Dell, 1963). The cornet as a musical instrument is a "horn."

  • Like 1
  • Wow! 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

My Name is Francis Bacon

#TheBacon-ShakespeareManuscript #ShakespeareAuthorship #FrancisBacon #Shakespeare #LovesLaboursLost #NorthumberlandManuscript #RichardII #RichardIII #RomeoandJuliet #NorthumberlandHouse #ConferenceofPleasure #JamesSpedding #JohnBruce #NorthumberlandManuscript #Rosicrucians #EdwinDurningLawrence #JeanOvertonFuller #AnthonyBacon #RobertDevereux #ElizabethI #PhilipSidney #RobertDudley #LeicestersCommonwealth #ComedyofErrors #GraysInn #Rosicrucians #Freemasonry #RapeOfLucrece #AsmundAnd Cornelia #AnneBacon #Sonnets #ALoversComplaint

BACON-SHAKESPEARE MANUSCRIPT 86.png

  • Wow! 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Thomas Nashe A Literary Mask for Lord Bacon

#TheBacon-ShakespeareManuscript #ShakespeareAuthorship #FrancisBacon #Shakespeare #LovesLaboursLost #NorthumberlandManuscript #RichardII #RichardIII #RomeoandJuliet #NorthumberlandHouse #ConferenceofPleasure #JamesSpedding #JohnBruce #NorthumberlandManuscript #Rosicrucians #EdwinDurningLawrence #JeanOvertonFuller #AnthonyBacon #RobertDevereux #ElizabethI #PhilipSidney #RobertDudley #LeicestersCommonwealth #ComedyofErrors #GraysInn #Rosicrucians #Freemasonry #RapeOfLucrece #AsmundAnd Cornelia #AnneBacon #Sonnets #ALoversComplaint #ThomasNashe #IsleOfDogs

BACON-SHAKESPEARE MANUSCRIPT 87.png

Edited by A Phoenix
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Francis Bacon's Rosicrucian AA Headpiece on Works Printed in the Name of Thomas Nashe

#TheBacon-ShakespeareManuscript #ShakespeareAuthorship #FrancisBacon #Shakespeare #LovesLaboursLost #NorthumberlandManuscript #RichardII #RichardIII #RomeoandJuliet #NorthumberlandHouse #ConferenceofPleasure #JamesSpedding #JohnBruce #NorthumberlandManuscript #Rosicrucians #EdwinDurningLawrence #JeanOvertonFuller #AnthonyBacon #RobertDevereux #ElizabethI #PhilipSidney #RobertDudley #LeicestersCommonwealth #ComedyofErrors #GraysInn #Rosicrucians #Freemasonry #RapeOfLucrece #AsmundAnd Cornelia #AnneBacon #Sonnets #ALoversComplaint #ThomasNashe #IsleofDogs

BACON-SHAKESPEARE MANUSCRIPT 88.png

  • Wow! 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

The Seditious Isle of Dogs

#TheBacon-ShakespeareManuscript #ShakespeareAuthorship #FrancisBacon #Shakespeare #LovesLaboursLost #NorthumberlandManuscript #RichardII #RichardIII #RomeoandJuliet #NorthumberlandHouse #ConferenceofPleasure #JamesSpedding #JohnBruce #NorthumberlandManuscript #Rosicrucians #EdwinDurningLawrence #JeanOvertonFuller #AnthonyBacon #RobertDevereux #ElizabethI #PhilipSidney #RobertDudley #LeicestersCommonwealth #ComedyofErrors #GraysInn #Rosicrucians #Freemasonry #RapeOfLucrece #AsmundAnd Cornelia #AnneBacon #Sonnets #ALoversComplaint #ThomasNashe #IsleofDogs

BACON-SHAKESPEARE MANUSCRIPT 89.png

  • Wow! 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...