The Bacon-Shakespeare Manuscript Formerly Known as The Northumberland Manuscript

A Phoenix

We have just completed a paper on The Bacon-Shakespeare Manuscript (formerly known as The Northumberland Manuscript) along with a video (Part 1), a synopsis, a one minute trailer, and for fun how it should have been reported, but wasn't! 

FOR THE FULL STORY ABOUT

‘THE BACON-SHAKESPEARE MANUSCRIPT’ see:

PAPER: https://aphoenix1.academia.edu/research

VIDEO: https://youtu.be/QDn8gdBqnIM

THE OLD POST.jpg

NORTHUMBERLAND MS SYNOPSIS.pdf

Edited by A Phoenix
  • Like 1
  • Wow! 3

Just watched the video a little while ago. VERY exciting! So much new Knowledge for me. I've been aware of the The Bacon-Shakespeare Manuscript many years, by another name, and never thought about it more than the image we see. I have known it is important, but now am blown away!

The surprises have me thrilled!

EDIT:

I skipped the Trailer and watched the full "The Bacon-Shakespeare Manuscript Part 1" video (below) first. Now I saw the Trailer and it is good! But do not confuse the two, the full video is about 50 minutes long full of information.

Edited by Light-of-Truth
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

T A A A A A A A A A A A T
157     www.Light-of-Truth.com     287
<-- 1 8 8 1 1
O 1 1 8 8 1 -->

Pure Greatness by the A. Phoenix team in illustration and  delivery  of the history and facts surrounding The Bacon-Shakespeare Manuscript (formerly known as The Northumberland Manuscript)

The authorship issue was over  the day this manuscript was discovered in August of 1867, but the outcome was not the desired outcome for those in the marketplace where tradition, greed, distortion and cognitive dissonance show up as a priority over truth.  Not knowing the truth makes you ignorant, not wanting to know the truth  is what makes you stupid.

Anyone who loves Shakespeare should  enjoy the trailer, the video, and the meticulous  Bacon-Shakespeare Manuscript PDF essay with over 500 footnotes of references. Another tremendous achievement by the A.Phoenix team in bringing Light to Truth.   With Gratitude, THANK YOU

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Hi Lawrence,

Thank you for your very kind and over-generous response and evaluation of our latest Baconian project The Bacon-Shakespeare Manuscript (hitherto known as The Northumberland Manuscript). We completely agree with you that the day the Bacon-Shakespeare Manuscript was discovered should have marked the end of the transparent charade that the illiterate/semi-illiterate William Shakspere of Stratford was the author of the greatest literature in the history of humankind and that he was nothing more than a literary mask for the incomparable philosopher-poet Francis Bacon. 

For anyone familiar with the mountainous overwhelming and irrefutable evidence that FB is the author of the Shakespeare works have no doubt asked themselves and have many times been asked by others why is the rest of the sleepy foolish world still ignorant of the fact. The answer to this simple question is easily stated. Leaving aside the fact that FB's secret life and writings have always been and still are jealously guarded over by his Rosicrucian-Freemasonry Brotherhood would anybody but a total simpleton believe for a nano-second that the Stratfordian/Shakespeare Industry estimated to generate around one Billion pounds a year in revenue (supported by the spineless and/or deluded schoolmen) would in the face of the Truth throw up their hands and accept it. Obviously, for anyone who knows anything about human nature the idea of it is simply laughable.

The Truth about FB's secret life and writings will be revealed to the world when and only when his Rosicrucian-Freemasonry Brotherhood decide to reveal it.

We and our fellow Baconian travellers look forward to the day!

• Like 2
  • Wow! 2

3 hours ago, A Phoenix said:

The Truth about FB's secret life and writings will be revealed to the world when and only when his Rosicrucian-Freemasonry Brotherhood decide to reveal it.

If that is the Truth, which is easy for me to believe, then I'd suggest there is a day in the future already known to them when all Will be revealed.

• Like 2

<-- 1 8 8 1 1
O 1 1 8 8 1 -->

5 hours ago, Light-of-Truth said:

If that is the Truth, which is easy for me to believe, then I'd suggest there is a day in the future already known to them when all Will be revealed.

"The whole question of "reservations" is curious, and tends to confirm the conviction that Baconian literature, documents, and relics of every kind are still controlled by the Secret Society of Francis St. Alban." Mrs Pott - https://sirbacon.org/links/pott.html

Anything to do with the Folger ?????????????!!! Or am I just paranoid?

• Like 3

Hi Eric,

I think there are grounds for thinking it might have something to do with the Folger! And no, you are not being paranoid!

The Stratfordian Machine have been suppressing evidence relating to FB's authorship of the Shakespeare works on a massive industrial scale for centuries!

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, A Phoenix said:

Hi Eric,

I think there are grounds for thinking it might have something to do with the Folger! And no, you are not being paranoid!

The Stratfordian Machine have been suppressing evidence relating to FB's authorship of the Shakespeare works on a massive industrial scale for centuries!

Yes, but perhaps I have not understood you correctly when you refer to a Rosicrucian-Freemasonry Brotherhood , which sounds very like Mrs Pott's Secret Society of Francis St. Alban. The inference this suggests to me is of a positive suppression of Bacon's true stature within a negative suppression of Bacon's true stature. In other words, what seems to be on the surface a worldwide intellectual and financial investment in maintaining the myth of Shakespearean authorship is actually assisted or controlled by an invisible organisation which is essentially pro-Bacon, founder of esoteric teachings known as Rosicrucianism and author of the Plays - for what purpose it is hard to imagine.

• Confused 1

On 11/29/2022 at 3:39 AM, A Phoenix said:

We have just completed a paper on The Bacon-Shakespeare Manuscript (formerly known as The Northumberland Manuscript) along with a video (Part 1), a synopsis, a one minute trailer, and for fun how it should have been reported, but wasn't! 

FOR THE FULL STORY ABOUT

‘THE BACON-SHAKESPEARE MANUSCRIPT’ see:

PAPER: https://aphoenix1.academia.edu/research

VIDEO: https://youtu.be/QDn8gdBqnIM

THE OLD POST.jpg

NORTHUMBERLAND MS SYNOPSIS.pdf 87.12 kB · 3 downloads

All hail the Phoenixes. I am only up to page 13 of your latest paper, "The Bacon-Shakespeare Manuscript", so I'll reserve my comments for now, other than to say that the introduction alone is a masterpiece of academic research and rebuttal of "the Stratfordian Machine". Single-handed, you take on each of the leading authorities (gate keepers) head on one by one, leaving them bruised and bleeding in the dust. At the same time, you raise uncomfortable questions regarding Spedding and Bruce's roles in the discovery of the original documents which I have yet to grasp. So in awe of the depth of your research, I even suspected there was a hidden message in the "Latin" text in top right corner of the (bogus) newspaper announcement, which or course there isn't. You have excelled yourselves yet again. Astonishing, to say the least. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Eric Roberts said:

Yes, but perhaps I have not understood you correctly when you refer to a Rosicrucian-Freemasonry Brotherhood , which sounds very like Mrs Pott's Secret Society of Francis St. Alban. The inference this suggests to me is of a positive suppression of Bacon's true stature within a negative suppression of Bacon's true stature. In other words, what seems to be on the surface a worldwide intellectual and financial investment in maintaining the myth of Shakespearean authorship is actually assisted or controlled by an invisible organisation which is essentially pro-Bacon, founder of esoteric teachings known as Rosicrucianism and author of the Plays - for what purpose it is hard to imagine.

Sorry to have confused you (and myself), Light-of-Truth. According to Mrs Pott, there is a "Secret Society of Francis St Alban", perhaps the same organisation that A. Phoenix refers to as the Rosicrucian-Freemasonry Brotherhood, who are safeguarding vital documentation that proves Sir Francis Bacon's true identity, and reveals the full extent of his gifts to the world (positive suppression). Then there is the ruling intellectual establishment, or rather "empire", which has been actively spreading disinformation and trying to prevent Baconian scholarship from gaining ground in terms of popular consciousness (negative suppression). It was A. Phoenix's "The Folger Shakespeare Library A Secret Baconian-Rosicrucian-Freemasonic Institution" (another mind-blowing exercise in ground-breaking Baconian research) that ties the two apparently opposing forces together: 

From this extraordinary exposé by the Phoenixes we learn that not only was Henry Folger a descendant of Benjamin Franklin and a Rosicrucian, but that he also designed the Folger Shakespeare Library based on Rosicrucian-Baconian symbolism and amassed perhaps the world's most extensive collection of works by Francis Bacon. This is why I mentioned the Folger and conflated the public sanctification of "Shakespeare" with the concealment of Bacon's authorship of the plays and the genesis of Rosicrucianism. 

"And this we do also: we have consultations, which of the inventions and experiences which we have discovered shall be published, and which not; and take all an oath of secrecy for the concealing of those which we think fit to keep secret; though some of those we do reveal sometime to the State, and some not." The New Atlantis

But if Truth is hidden inside a Lie for 400 years or more, the resultant confusion may be too great to be reversed, and the times too perilous for its revelation to transform society.  

Edited by Eric Roberts
  • Wow! 3

On 11/29/2022 at 7:39 AM, Light-of-Truth said:

Just watched the video a little while ago. VERY exciting! So much new Knowledge for me. I've been aware of the The Bacon-Shakespeare Manuscript many years, by another name, and never thought about it more than the image we see. I have known it is important, but now am blown away!

The surprises have me thrilled!

EDIT:

I skipped the Trailer and watched the full "The Bacon-Shakespeare Manuscript Part 1" video (below) first. Now I saw the Trailer and it is good! But do not confuse the two, the full video is about 50 minutes long full of information.

Hi Light-of-Truth, Master Web Designer. Just need to tell you that even after 6 months of accessing the B'Hive on an almost daily basis, it still gives me a thrill every time I open the SirBacon site as the purple text surrounded by gold scrolls surmounted by a crown zoom out at me... I never get tired of it. You truly deserve an award. The whole site is magnificent.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Hi Eric,

Thank you for your very generous assesment and brilliant incisive analysis and commentary on the first 13 pages of The Bacon-Shakespeare Manuscript. You have a wonderful gift for succinctly and eloquently summing up whatever is in front of you and getting straight to the heart of the matter. We truly appreciate you taking the time to read and watch our stuff and your honest and impartial responses in your intelligent and penetrating posts which we always look forward to first thing in the morning on the other side of the world.

The Phoenixes. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Hi Rob,

Firstly, we want to thank you for all the work you do on B'Hive behind the scenes and all for all numerous posts you put on a daily basis-where do you get all that energy from? Your multiple responses to our latest project The Bacon-Shakespeare Manuscript makes all the hard work so much more worthwhile. You are always over generous, incredibly supportive and have a level of infectious enthusiasm, that could light up the whole state of Florida! 

The Phoenixes.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Eric Roberts said:

Sorry to have confused you (and myself), Light-of-Truth.

I actually used that "Confused" face emoticon not because you confused me, but more like, "Yea, why do they do that?" What you described is something I have thought about many years. I started to write a reply last night but took it down as I went to bed because it started to drift away from the topic at hand. You know how I am when I start writing! LOL

In a nutshell, I feel like Bacon and his friends designed a plan using secret and mathematical Knowledge from Dee for the Universal Reformation of the Whole Wide World where Bacon's New Atlantis (United States) is a big part and player of it. I'll give more details in a few days as a moment is coming soon in the Pyramid Design that is important. So anyway, we are 400 years into this plan. Timing is critical. We see hints of Truth and wonder why the lie still persists. It makes no sense, and that the RC may be hiding (or delaying) the Truth is confusing. I am impatient, I want it all now. But I do believe the plan is unfolding in the time on schedule as it was supposed to. There is a battle going on today that Bacon mentions in Sonnet 144 and the end is not certain. However, the work we do as Baconians is most critical for bringing Truth to Light and winning the battle. If it wasn't for SirBacon.org, A. Phoenix, and all of us working together past and future for Bacon the Truth could possibly fade away and die with nobody caring one bit, or even missing it.

I hope 2026 is the year all the Truth about Bacon is unleashed on the World and we are alive to see it, maybe on April 9th. But it might be as far away as 2155.

• Like 3

<-- 1 8 8 1 1
O 1 1 8 8 1 -->

Thank you Eric and A Phoenix for you very kind words! They make for a wonderful way for me to start the day. 🙂

I can't describe my passion for being a part of all this. It is my purpose in life beyond all other aspects. Being with others who also share the passion is a gift from Bacon himself.

🙂

• Like 3

<-- 1 8 8 1 1
O 1 1 8 8 1 -->

22 minutes ago, Light-of-Truth said:

Thank you Eric and A Phoenix for you very kind words! They make for a wonderful way for me to start the day. 🙂

I can't describe my passion for being a part of all this. It is my purpose in life beyond all other aspects. Being with others who also share the passion is a gift from Bacon himself.

🙂

Well said.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, Light-of-Truth said:

I actually used that "Confused" face emoticon not because you confused me, but more like, "Yea, why do they do that?" What you described is something I have thought about many years. I started to write a reply last night but took it down as I went to bed because it started to drift away from the topic at hand. You know how I am when I start writing! LOL

In a nutshell, I feel like Bacon and his friends designed a plan using secret and mathematical Knowledge from Dee for the Universal Reformation of the Whole Wide World where Bacon's New Atlantis (United States) is a big part and player of it. I'll give more details in a few days as a moment is coming soon in the Pyramid Design that is important. So anyway, we are 400 years into this plan. Timing is critical. We see hints of Truth and wonder why the lie still persists. It makes no sense, and that the RC may be hiding (or delaying) the Truth is confusing. I am impatient, I want it all now. But I do believe the plan is unfolding in the time on schedule as it was supposed to. There is a battle going on today that Bacon mentions in Sonnet 144 and the end is not certain. However, the work we do as Baconians is most critical for bringing Truth to Light and winning the battle. If it wasn't for SirBacon.org, A. Phoenix, and all of us working together past and future for Bacon the Truth could possibly fade away and die with nobody caring one bit, or even missing it.

I hope 2026 is the year all the Truth about Bacon is unleashed on the World and we are alive to see it, maybe on April 9th. But it might be as far away as 2155.

I love your optimism. Let's hope it's 2026. There may not be much left of civilisation as we know it by 2155. Scientific consensus suggests that by century's end life on Planet Earth may well be unliveable. So if "they" happen to be monitoring our discussions, now would be a good time to send some kind of signal of hope for humanity. Time is running out.

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, Eric Roberts said:

So if "they" happen to be monitoring our discussions, now would be a good time to send some kind of signal of hope for humanity. Time is running out.

For me, A Phoenix is a powerful signal of hope. I often wonder if A Phoenix may be the voice of the Bacon RC. 😉

• Wow! 3

<-- 1 8 8 1 1
O 1 1 8 8 1 -->

17 hours ago, Eric Roberts said:

you raise uncomfortable questions regarding Spedding and Bruce's roles in the discovery of the original documents which I have yet to grasp. 

Hi Eric, 

From the beginning Lord Bacon himself in his last will and letters from around the time clearly states that some of his letters, papers & manuscripts of his writings should be withheld from public view. His early biographers and editors starting with Dr Rawley who lived with FB for the last ten years of his recorded life and was a member of his Rosicrucian Brotherhood openly states in the Memoriae (1626) and the Resuscitatio (1657) that there are certain aspects of FB's life and writings that are not 'communicable' to the public. Similar statements were made by his other early biographers and editors: Amboise (Paris: 1631), Boener (Leiden, 1646), Dr Tenison, afterwards Archbishop of Canterbury, (London, 1679) and Stephens (London, 1702 & 1734). All of these biographers and editors by their own admission were privy to private and concealed letters, manuscripts and other documents relating to FB's secret life and writings. We have quoted passages from these editors on B'Hive see: 

https://sirbacon.org/bacon-forum/index.php?/topic/91-francis-bacons-early-biographers-editors-were-privy-to-his-secret-life-writings/#comment-3525

Several of the Bacon and Shakespeare editors of the eighteenth century were members of FB's Rosicrucian Freemasonry Brotherhood (it is a matter of record that Theobald, Pope and Samuel Johnson were members of the Freemasonry Brotherhood as was the great eighteenth century actor David Garrick who was responsible for organising the Stratford Jubilee that put Statford-upon-Avon on the map as the centre of the literary world-a sublime Rosicrucian Ludibrium!) and the editor preceding Spedding Basil Montagu (if I remember rightly) was the nephew of a previous Grand Master of England. Before producing the 14 volume Life and Works of FB his incomparable great editor James Spedding worked for the Colonial Office (which might in modern terms be described as a forerunner of the Foreign Office which works hand in hand with MI6). His 14 volume edition of the still standard Life and Writings of FB is replete with Baconian-Rosicrucian ciphers and in keeping with his predecessors Spedding was secretly privy to the Truth about FB's secret life and writings. 

Both John Bruce (instrumental in the founding of the Camden Society, Vice-President of the Society of Antiquaries and Trustess of Sir John Soane's Museum) and Spedding were involved in the 'discovery' of the so-called Northumberland Manuscript and Bruce was also directly involved in the 'discovery' of the so-called Dering Manuscript the earliest known manuscript of a Shakespeare (of Henry IV) which I have shown is an original Shakespeare manuscript corrected in the hand of its author FB (see A. Phoenix, 'Francis Bacon and the so-called 'Dering' Manuscript of Henry IV', pp. 1-126; for Bruce see pages 30-33). 

https://www.academia.edu/85225460/Francis_Bacon_and_the_so_called_Dering_Manuscript_of_Henry_IV_the_Unique_and_Earliest_Known_Manuscript_of_a_Shakespeare_play_or_the_Holy_Grail_of_Shakespeare_Scholarship_a_Shakespeare_Manuscript_c_1596_Originating_from_Bacons_Literary_Workshop_and_Corrected_in_his_Hand

See also Peter Dawkins instructive essay entitled 'SHAKESPEARE AND FREEMASONRY' (extract below):

'In July 1929 the Foundation Stone of the Shakespeare Memorial Theatre at Stratford-upon-Avon was laid with full Masonic ritual by Lord Ampthill, pro-Grand Master of the United Grand Lodge of England, using an old Egyptian maul used at Sakhara four thousand years ago. Six hundred Masons were present at the ceremony, in full regalia. Why should Grand Lodge attach such primary importance to the memory of Shakespeare and the continuing performance of his plays? In fact, such attention has some noteworthy precedents that would seem to link Freemasonry strongly with Shakespeare.'

For full article see: https://sirbacon.org/Dawkinsfrmsnry.htm

• Like 1
  • Wow! 3

13 minutes ago, A Phoenix said:

See also Peter Dawkins instructive essay entitled 'SHAKESPEARE AND FREEMASONRY' (extract below):

'In July 1929 the Foundation Stone of the Shakespeare Memorial Theatre at Stratford-upon-Avon was laid with full Masonic ritual by Lord Ampthill, pro-Grand Master of the United Grand Lodge of England, using an old Egyptian maul used at Sakhara four thousand years ago. Six hundred Masons were present at the ceremony, in full regalia. Why should Grand Lodge attach such primary importance to the memory of Shakespeare and the continuing performance of his plays? In fact, such attention has some noteworthy precedents that would seem to link Freemasonry strongly with Shakespeare.'

For full article see: https://sirbacon.org/Dawkinsfrmsnry.htm

It would seem. LOL

The 1609 Sonnets Dedication linked with Freemasonry on the first line: F R E E O

image.png.25898f3d8bf41f87ef1b51d702eb9bbe.png

• Like 2

<-- 1 8 8 1 1
O 1 1 8 8 1 -->

9 hours ago, Eric Roberts said:

...some kind of signal of hope for humanity

Hard to say Queen Elizabeth II passing away recently is a "signal of hope", but I considered her living as something that had to end before Bacon's Truth could be told, unless she spoke it. I suspect William knows the whole story. 😉

• Like 1

<-- 1 8 8 1 1
O 1 1 8 8 1 -->

Signals of Hope...

In the early 1900's "FRATRES ROSEÆ CRUCIS" gave us a very important clue. It was talked about, yet much of the "fragile" Baconian establishment has only looked at this perfectly timed "public release" as a curiosity, or even a distraction from the purpose at hand. The Friedmans who A. Phoenix exposed recently as total frauds delayed the importance of this critically significant book even to this day:

image.png.98e126e9c1f0ed63131f90bac1515ae4.png

We learn of the numbers 157 and 287. Is that important to you?

UNITED STATES is 157 Simple cipher and 287 Kaye cipher using the 26 letter alphabet. Is that a coincidence?

If you have never read this quick read, it is worthwhile. But I know people tell me "math" is not their thing. Even being numbers turns people off. I've tried to share some cool parts of this book with family and it falls flat. LOL

One version of the book is here:

https://openlibrary.org/books/OL6284320M/Secret_Shakespearean_seals

image.png.7572cc481659a156ed98754c0f4bf302.png

When the day happens when Bacon gets his due, the numbers 157 and 287 will be a Key part of the revelation along with everything else. The Sonnets Pyramid will finally get received.

These two numbers are no joke. 😉

Edited by Light-of-Truth
  • Like 1
  • Wow! 3

<-- 1 8 8 1 1
O 1 1 8 8 1 -->

1 hour ago, Light-of-Truth said:

Signals of Hope...

In the early 1900's "FRATRES ROSEÆ CRUCIS" gave us a very important clue. It was talked about, yet much of the "fragile" Baconian establishment has only looked at this perfectly timed "public release" as a curiosity, or even a distraction from the purpose at hand. The Friedmans who A. Phoenix exposed recently as total frauds delayed the importance of this critically significant book even to this day:

image.png.98e126e9c1f0ed63131f90bac1515ae4.png

We learn of the numbers 157 and 287. Is that important to you?

UNITED STATES is 157 Simple cipher and 287 Kaye cipher using the 26 letter alphabet. Is that a coincidence?

If you have never read this quick read, it is worthwhile. But I know people tell me "math" is not their thing. Even being numbers turns people off. I've tried to share some cool parts of this book with family and it falls flat. LOL

One version of the book is here:

https://openlibrary.org/books/OL6284320M/Secret_Shakespearean_seals

image.png.7572cc481659a156ed98754c0f4bf302.png

When the day happens when Bacon gets his due, the numbers 157 and 287 will be a Key part of the revelation along with everything else. The Sonnets Pyramid will finally get received.

These two numbers are no joke. 😉

Ahoy there, Light-of-Truth. I managed to swim back to shore after my fragile little boat was smashed to smithereens by the heavy boulder that fell from the skies as I was attempting to follow the Phoenixes' enigmatical charts of the mysterious Isle of Secrets. Fortunately, my flask of aqua vitae was not lost and, after a good lie down, I may be able to build a makeshift raft and recommence my investigations in due course. 

• Haha 3