Jump to content

Bacon’s Mum!


Kate

Recommended Posts

  • 4 weeks later...

"Today is the anniversary of when Francis Bacon’s mother became Queen, 17 Nov 1558."

I feel confident that John Dee picked the day for her at her request, and for good reason. Today is Day 321 which is completely contained in Sonnet 136. Granted, the Sonnets were not written, but I wonder if Dee possessed and understood the mathematical "Tables" by 1558.

http://www.light-of-truth.com/pyramid-GMT.php#Day321

On the bible plaque:

"Did Elizabeth run her fingernail lightly over the border decoration and feel the micro-vibrations?"

Did she show this Bible to Bacon, maybe read a bit from it to him when he was her "Little Lord Keeper"?

 

Edited by Light-of-Truth
  • Like 2
  • Confused 1

T A A A A A A A A A A A T
157     www.Light-of-Truth.com     287
<-- 1 8 8 1 1
O 1 1 8 8 1 -->

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Light-of-Truth said:

Did she show this Bible to Bacon, maybe read a bit from it to him when he was her "Little Lord Keeper"?

The plaque seems to mention the New Year's day 1584. Can we still say "Little" Lord Keeper ? 😉

Here is something interesting ...

https://quod.lib.umich.edu/cgi/t/text/text-idx?c=eebo2;idno=A09772.0001.001

Imprinted at London: In Bacon house, by Christopher Barker, printer to the Queenes most excellent Maiestie, [1582]

Thank you Kate for sharing with us this great Photograph of a gorgeous Book ! ❤️

  • Like 5

image.png.b8c74f56d5551c745119c268cf9d3db8.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Light-of-Truth said:

"Today is the anniversary of when Francis Bacon’s mother became Queen, 17 Nov 1558."

I feel confident that John Dee picked the day for her at her request, and for good reason. Today is Day 321 which is completely contained in Sonnet 136. Granted, the Sonnets were not written, but I wonder if Dee possessed and understood the mathematical "Tables" by 1558.

http://www.light-of-truth.com/pyramid-GMT.php#Day321

On the bible plaque:

"Did Elizabeth run her fingernail lightly over the border decoration and feel the micro-vibrations?"

Did she show this Bible to Bacon, maybe read a bit from it to him when he was her "Little Lord Keeper"?

 

Just thought you might like to see (if you haven't already) this impressive large-scale painting by Robert Peake of Queen Elizabeth in procession with leading figures in her court on their way visit Hunsdon House in Hertfordshire, home of Henry Carey (Lord Hunsdon). The NPG have an engraved copy which identifies some of the people portrayed in the painting. https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Procession_Portrait_of_Elizabeth_I.jpg

 https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Procession_Portrait_of_Elizabeth_I.jpg

https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Elizabeth_I,_Procession_Portrait..jpg

image.jpeg.6ba2d0ed177a64d742e4a38a01f311a0.jpeg

Edited by Eric Roberts
  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 11/17/2022 at 9:40 PM, Light-of-Truth said:

"Today is the anniversary of when Francis Bacon’s mother became Queen, 17 Nov 1558."

I feel confident that John Dee picked the day for her at her request, and for good reason. Today is Day 321 which is completely contained in Sonnet 136. Granted, the Sonnets were not written, but I wonder if Dee possessed and understood the mathematical "Tables" by 1558.

http://www.light-of-truth.com/pyramid-GMT.php#Day321

On the bible plaque:

"Did Elizabeth run her fingernail lightly over the border decoration and feel the micro-vibrations?"

Did she show this Bible to Bacon, maybe read a bit from it to him when he was her "Little Lord Keeper"?

 

Yes, I feel sure we are probably looking at something FB handled. It’s an amazing thought isn’t it!  It won’t have been a date chosen by Dee though as it was the day Queen Mary 1 died. Like when QE2 died Charles immediately became King.

  • Like 3

 "For nothing is born without unity or without the point." amazon.com/dp/B0CLDKDPY8

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I'd venture a guess that Dee picked that day as well! 🙂

This is from Wiki which I know we can't take as 100% Truth, but it is still a huge resource for information that can be followed!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coronation_of_Elizabeth_I

Elizabeth I's first surviving state paper is dated 17 November 1558, the day of her accession, and is a memorandum for the appointment of "Commissioners for the Coronation"; a month later five had been selected, with Sir Richard Sackville taking charge.[3] The date of Sunday 15 January 1559 was set: not, as in previous coronations, an appropriate Christian holy day but, following the advice of her court astrologer, Dr John Dee, one on which the stars and planets would be in favourable positions.[4]

  • Like 3

T A A A A A A A A A A A T
157     www.Light-of-Truth.com     287
<-- 1 8 8 1 1
O 1 1 8 8 1 -->

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Elizabeth I's Visits to Gorhambury

Finally found confirmation that the Queen ("Bacon's Mum") visited Gorhambury more than once or twice from information provided by the Folger:

https://folgerpedia.folger.edu/The_Elizabethan_Court_Day_by_Day#The_Elizabethan_Court_Day_by_Day

https://folgerpedia.folger.edu/mediawiki/media/images_pedia_folgerpedia_mw/4/4c/ECDbD_County_Hosts_Proposed_Progresses.pdf

image.jpeg.cbab398cdd23a4c535bb0fac171c5e3f.jpeg

 

  • Like 6
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 11/18/2022 at 10:36 PM, Light-of-Truth said:

I'd venture a guess that Dee picked that day as well! 🙂

This is from Wiki which I know we can't take as 100% Truth, but it is still a huge resource for information that can be followed!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coronation_of_Elizabeth_I

Elizabeth I's first surviving state paper is dated 17 November 1558, the day of her accession, and is a memorandum for the appointment of "Commissioners for the Coronation"; a month later five had been selected, with Sir Richard Sackville taking charge.[3] The date of Sunday 15 January 1559 was set: not, as in previous coronations, an appropriate Christian holy day but, following the advice of her court astrologer, Dr John Dee, one on which the stars and planets would be in favourable positions.[4]

? Are we talking at cross purposes, Rob? Unless he had a hand in Mary’s demise I agree he’d have very, very likely had a hand in the date of her coronation, but couldn’t have planned her accesssion of 17 Nov.

Anyway here’s a pic of the two Queens together in Parliament. 3F8A4F51-B4D6-4655-9984-24C7D650EEF9.jpeg.0d864c6088583a16250ec2208bccc1db.jpeg

 

What do you think is going on with Elizabeth 1st’s left hand?!  Saw this pic on this link https://mol.im/a/11456933

  • Like 1
  • Wow! 1

 "For nothing is born without unity or without the point." amazon.com/dp/B0CLDKDPY8

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Kate said:

? Are we talking at cross purposes, Rob? Unless he had a hand in Mary’s demise I agree he’d have very, very likely had a hand in the date of her coronation, but couldn’t have planned her accesssion of 17 Nov.

I understand, I am sure you are correct, 99.99% positive. It's not "realistic" Dee could have had anything to do with Mary's demise. Nor the storm that help beat the Spanish Armada in 1588.

It's definitely not realistic as well that Dee could have possibly told me the story of how Bacon was born William Tudor, to be the First. Even sharing the dialog where Elizabeth being impatient for her Prince told Dee, "I Will have my Will!"

But I am who I am, and my reality is not as well defined as most. In fact, I wonder if Dee has 2026 orchestrated as the year for Bacon's Light to come to Truth. 😉

I speak all in fun, but I am who I am. 😉

 

 

  • Like 1

T A A A A A A A A A A A T
157     www.Light-of-Truth.com     287
<-- 1 8 8 1 1
O 1 1 8 8 1 -->

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Kate, you saw in person and photographed this statute? Are her fingers really contorted this way??

Did you take any more pix??

image.png.7192316192368fa54dfdebea1d20b889.png

She seems a little "thick" to me as compared with portraits of her. Is she full of Bacon?

Edited by Light-of-Truth
  • Haha 2

T A A A A A A A A A A A T
157     www.Light-of-Truth.com     287
<-- 1 8 8 1 1
O 1 1 8 8 1 -->

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...