Francis Bacon, the artist

Guest Ryan Murtha

Guest Ryan Murtha

Has anyone had the experience of mentioning Francis Bacon, and the person thinks you mean the artist? I wonder, is it just a coincidence or does this picture look like Francis Bacon looking down on the results of his efforts?

image.jpeg.c99b4337c9727724c4adbf486fdeb463.jpeg

I've yet to run into anybody that knew the artist Bacon.

As far as the Bacon painting, I think that may represent myself and some few other Baconians over the past couple centuries, yet Bacon, Dee, Jonson, and whoever else be laughing and giggling what they know Will happen in our future. Hopefully 2026, but who knows, but the Masters themselves.

Ultimately it will be the Strats who sit in the electric chair with yellow tape around them screaming a classic horror scream with the Truth being exposed.

Edited by Light-of-Truth
  • Like 1

T A A A A A A A A A A A T
157     www.Light-of-Truth.com     287
<-- 1 8 8 1 1
O 1 1 8 8 1 -->

I am curious how much the artist Francis Bacon knew of the genius he was named after, most likely. Obvious the artist is no dummy.

How much, if any, of the agony comes out of the FB artist paintings from the FB we all know?

I've perused the artist FB paintings, but never studied his life at all.

Just stumbled on this looking for the image posted above.

https://www.barnebys.com/blog/the-life-and-work-of-francis-bacon

image.png.eed7aa924303df8dfd1c041bcd55ef0b.png

T A A A A A A A A A A A T
157     www.Light-of-Truth.com     287
<-- 1 8 8 1 1
O 1 1 8 8 1 -->

Ryan:

I wonder, is it just a coincidence or does this picture look like Francis Bacon looking down on the results of his efforts?

When I read the Sonnets, and sometimes the First Folio, I feel Bacon's pain deeply. I feel like I know the story of his life, and I cannot imagine the agony Sir Francis Bacon lived.

Over 20 years I have glanced at artist Bacon's art. I thought, "disturbing," mostly. "Twisted". 

I like it, enjoy looking at. I'm not scared at all!

For those who study Shakespeare and attend plays, you see the actors playing the parts I only read in pieces. But maybe artist Francis Bacon is offering a peek behind the veil to get a visual of how our hero actually felt at times. We have the tragedies; Bacon's life is right there in Light. Artist Bacon does seem to catch an impression.

• Like 2