Sonnet 72 - Treasure Hunting

Light-of-Truth

I am excited to share some notes about Sonnet 72. I'm calling myself a "Treasure Hunter". I will not consider myself a "Cryptologist". Not today. 😉

A. Phoenix just opened a can of worms by effectively and publicly revealing the Truth behind a strong argument against Baconian Ciphers by researching who and what William F. and Elizabeth S. Friedman were when they published "The Shakespearean Ciphers Examined."

See the Forum thread to know more.

The Fraudulent Friedmans

That said, it has rocked my world. The Friedmans while encouraging and providing tips and examples by previous Baconian Treasure Hunters for all Baconians, dismiss us all as not meeting their "twofold" scientific criteria. The Stratfordians celebrated claiming we are all frauds and nobody should ever question who wrote Shakespeare. And yet we Baconians can follow the Friedmans' lead and seek Treasures based on their hints. At one point they make a call for "Anagram and Acrostic Hunters" (in some words) to take on a challenge that they call a "contest" in their deceptive "Conclusion" many pages later.

Enough of that, but I may bring up the Friedmans...

To start, on page 178 and 179 of that book the Friedmans mention:

He [J. Denham Parsons] also studied the Sonnets, in which he found a large number of proofs: the very first word, 'To", yields one, for its numerical value in simple cipher is thirty-three standing for 'Bacon'.

I had to laugh when I read that, as far as I knew I was the first to know that "TO" is 33 Simple cipher! LOL

"TO" does indeed add up 33. It is easy, T=19, O=14, thus 33. DUH

Last night I looked to see what "Line" we were passing through in the Sonnets Pyramid. For me it is sometimes like a Tarot reading, and I even pulled a card out of my Tarot deck as well last night. I was feeling "different" and the Friedmans were messing with my head! LOL

The GMT time was in line 1002. I know ONE THOUSAND TWO adds up to 183 Simple cipher and 287 Kaye cipher.

Line 1002 is the 8th line of Sonnet 72. OK, whatever.

http://www.light-of-truth.com/pyramid-GMT.php#Line1002

Then nigard truth would willingly impart:

I looked and realized (remembered) this is a very Baconian place, it has come up on this forum in various discussions. Territory I know, examined many times because of the numbers and exactly where it is in the Sonnets.

Sonnet 72 is mostly on this page, Line 1002 is for sure:

image.png.9ed39325b5ba957b5d3cd12184417da3.png

Ready for Treasure Hunter fun? I could give a hoot about "twofold" criteria? LOL

Wish the Friedmans were watching though.

The first word of the Sonnets Dedication is "TO", 33 Simple cipher. At the bottom of the Dedication are the two T's, another Thirty-Three. Thank you, J. Denham Parsons for leading the way!

If we count that page as page 1, which I am happy doing with all the Treasures on the Dedication page, then the 33rd page after that would be the one with Sonnet 72.

Synchronicity! The first word of that page is "To"! 33! On the 33rd page!

The last two lines on the page start with the letter T. Another TT or Thirty-Three!

If you are following so far, hold on because that is just a tease!

Even though I have some substantial experience over years studying this page, this morning I saw some thing new. The word "hang". WOW! I never noticed. Lately here on the B'Hive there have been several instances where the word "hang" has BACON anagrams and acrostics kind of hanging below it in the First Folio with number counts and as the Friedmans suggest among other clues, "relevent" placement. In fact, the Friedmans show part of a page from the First Folio on their cover page that has a double BACON anagram/acrostic actually surrounding the word "Hang"! And then...the very first words in their Stratfordian Bacon-bashing book are these words:

so prove it,
That the probation bear no binge nor loop
To hang a doubt on...
             Othello, Act III, Sc III.

Hang...always a "hanging" BACON.

In Sonnet 72, I saw "hang", but no BACON. Hmmmmm...

image.png.9d1bf9dd289b99e6da56c34dbb25786d.png

But I see, "My name", which is Bacon, right?

Fun time next, Treasure hunter mania! "Twofold" Friedman requirements that they had to manipulate to make sure the Stratfordians were happy with their results? Never, I am NOT a cryptologist! I am a Treasure Hunter seeking Bacon's hidden messages learning about his life!

image.png.ca1674244c79722794bb169340e8a6c1.png

Count "hang" to "name" and we see 33 words, the Simple cipher of BACON. On the 33rd page of the Sonnets counting the Dedication page 1.

OK, I'm used to seeing a "hanging" BACON anagram/acrostic in the First Folio, but here in the Sonnets we have "My name" with a 33 word count. Of course, "My name" and "Bacon" are the same with the word "Hang".

What else?

image.png.a7440a0f04b337022d064243e003d442.png

In Sonnet 73 the word "hange" appears with 52 words between them. 52 is the Simple cipher of WILL. Two instances of "hang".

What else?

image.png.3b99fc9f9926c1f724d91c4722b8cdd9.png

Counting from "name" to the end of Sonnet 73 we have 157 words and the word "seals" is in the mix. Still hanging, right?

If we have a 157 "seal", shouldn't we have a 287?

image.png.7831d262a18a079c0f022d49b5be9839.png

Counting after the "To" (33) that is the first word of the page and the rest of the words on this page we have 287 words.

Thank you J. Denham Parsons whoever you are or were for the "TO=33".  I hope the Fraudulent Friedmans did not spoil your fun!! I am your new fan, I bet we'd enjoy sharing company and you'd be LOVED on the B'Hive!

What else?

image.png.eb56c99c2e6184be1ca3fe8209dd219c.png

See there is a BACON anagram/acrostic "hanging"! From the word "name" the 157th word was "long" at the end of Sonnet 73. The "B" of the BACON is the next letter after the 157 word count. A typical "Hanging Bacon" in Shakespeare, repeated several times in various plays and even in this Sonnet. Cool coincidence, but the "relative" numbers and placements work!! As always. Hello Friedmans!

Do you see the BACON? See the two T's, Thirty-Three in the name BACON? "Bacon" is "My name" which is in the 33 words from "hang" to "name" that came up above.

Is this not fun Baconian Treasure Hunting? I am not a "Cryptologist", way to rigid and subject to BS for me, I am a Baconian Treasure Hunter. I wish the Friedmans were alive to rip me to Stratfordian shreds and I would laugh my butt off. But I know I'd raise their eyebrows a bit.

Sonnet 74, the Simple cipher of TUDOR is 74. Today I found more word counts, criss-crossing, Treasures I'd love to share. But I had a late start. The Pyramid design which started me on all this I want to touch on quickly.

"My life hath in this line some interest,"

http://www.light-of-truth.com/pyramid-GMT.php#Sonnet074

It is the last Line of Day 173. Yann (Allisnum2er) will be quick to remind us that 173 is 17=R, 3=C, the RC, Rosicrucian Fraternity, or FRA ROSIE CROSS, 157 Simple and 287 Kaye ciphers. Bacon is telling us his life has some interest in this line, Line 3 of Sonnet 74, Line 1025 of the Sonnets. On this page he is sharing his name, Bacon, the 33rd page counting the Dedication page as 1, "To" to start and two T's at the bottom, mirroring the Dedication page.

image.png.f2017cd60653441cc0284f927bc0c4bd.png

Sonnet 74, the first letters of the lines, do they add up to anything worth-while?

The Short cipher of the first letters of all 14 lines is 33. Other numbers on the page with Sonnet 73 grab my attention as well.

image.png.569a5af93d159cb662cfe370ad4dca23.png

I apologize for being distracted. Items I wanted to bring up in my notes from earlier today I don't have time to share. But it doesn't matter, I put out some Baconian Treasures even if nobody follows.

My mind is cluttered and confused with the late Friedmans. They share the Truth, then downright lie. Why? Seems like the word "confess" is their favorite word! One that stands out is when they "confess" they never looked for ciphers in Shakespeare themselves, they were just looking at Baconian cipher claims. Are you kidding me?!! Never? The best "cryptologists" of the time, studying Shakespeare, merely confirming or denying Baconian discoveries with a team of cipher experts, never once noticed or pursued anything that they might have seen? I do not believe it. 😉

Edited by Light-of-Truth
  • Wow! 3

T A A A A A A A A A A A T
157     www.Light-of-Truth.com     287
<-- 1 8 8 1 1
O 1 1 8 8 1 -->

One hour ago, I "accidently" crossed the way of the Sonnet 41, and talking about the "two fold criteria" of the Friedmans, a sentence immediatly caught my attention ...

1550030773_DoublefoldTruth.png.9582ae34cab4ece74cda4caf00e3bec2.png

"Thou art forst to breake a two-fold truth"

It probably sounds crazy but, what if the "TWO FOLD TEST" itself was a clue, an invitation to take a look at Sonnet 41 ?

The "two-fold truth" has reminded me the "three-fold love" of Bacon in Loves Labour's Lost ...

ThreefoldLove.png.6f53bdb10767df88390bc0658c969b60.png

And by using the same principle , I think that I finally found the "two fold truth" 😃

ToBe.png.fc83fc4de5a587c793d883e070d38648.png

JOY !

😊

Edited by Allisnum2er
  • Wow! 1

image.png.b8c74f56d5551c745119c268cf9d3db8.png

4 hours ago, Allisnum2er said:

It probably sounds crazy but, what if the "TWO FOLD TEST" itself was a clue, an invitation to take a look at Sonnet 41 ?

Yann (Allisnum2er), you are SO amazing! I believe you would be a better cryptologist than William Friedman.

And Thank You for bringing up Sonnet 41! This is the page of Sonnet 41:

image.png.36855141207973af7d531166bb8d6b36.png

Word count on this page is telling!

image.png.194e55d3ed2258f5a28f81f0e3abc1e1.png

So the 33 words to "sonne". Remember Line 33, Day 33, and Sonnet 33 refer to "Mother", and Bacon being her "Son". Here we go again with 33 and "womans sonne".

SONNE is 67 Simple cipher with the 26 letter codes:

http://www.light-of-truth.com/ciphers.html

image.png.3845f65daccc96f11442255a3789a17c.png

So it appears the page starts with a BANG! 33 and 67 with the required Friedman "relatives" and Sonnet 41. Master Yann, I believe you are 100% correct this is a clue.

Where thou art forst to breake a two-fold truth:

That is Line 572 in the Sonnets, the 12th Line of Sonnet 41, in Day 97:

http://www.light-of-truth.com/pyramid-GMT.php#Sonnet041

572 to me rings a bell. A BIG bell in fact, but I can't remember why! LOL

In the Sonnets Pyramid 572 really only shows up once as 572 and that is Line 572. There is no Day 572 and definitely not a Sonnet 572. Even all the cipher codes from every Sonnet there is no cipher in the 500s.

The number 572 may go back before I knew of Bacon. Maybe astronomy, science, numerology, but I am pretty sure it is not from the computer world. Maybe you Yann, Kate, A. Phoenix, or anyone else might remind me what 572 is. I'll try to remember as well. 🙂

572 is also 5=E, 7-G, and 2=B. EGB:

image.png.ff00941a32bc593a0a53fce0656a33b4.png

I'm partial to the 14s, as DEE = 14. But a 67 the Simple cipher of FRANCIS and two 92s the Revers cipher of BACON.

But that is NOT why the number 572 seems familiar to me. Driving me a little batty to not remember, but moving on...

The cipher numbers of Sonnet 41 are interesting and one of the reasons why I began to look at this page so long ago:

http://www.light-of-truth.com/pyramid-GMT.php#cipherSonnet041

image.png.7d7c0e170737ae05a5656b212f937144.png

Today the 277 caught me eye! 277 has been a theme lately on the B'Hive:

FRANCIS BACON = 100 and WILLIAM SHAKESPEARE = 177 to make 277 Simple cipher. Even the Fraudulent Friedmans made certain everybody knew that 277 was FRANCIS BACON WILLIAM SHAKESPEARE. 😉

In the past for me it was the 183. ONE EIGHTY THREE is 157 Simple and 365 Kaye ciphers. In Sonnet 41 I always took at as maybe "looking back" at Bacon's life since Day 99 is coming up on the same page. Bacon "died" on April 6, 1626 which was Day 99 of that year. Lines 11 and 12 of Sonnet 42:

Both finde each other,and I loose both twaine,
And both for my sake lay on me this crosse,

We discussed the day in another thread posted below for anyone who missed it. Allisnum2er will blow your mind!

So what about that line that the Friedmans are referring to?

image.png.19997e87b7e80bdbfc2e4ca29e32b529.png

74 is the Simple cipher of WILLIAM and TUDOR. But TUDOR is what is most important. 

Maybe by the Friedmans pointing us to this VERY important page, they are also telling us why they did the deception and why they did not tell what they knew to be Truth.

Who wrote Shakespeare is important. It may not turn the world upside down, but will give Bacon his due. Stratford on Avon will always be a tourist attraction. People will always love Shakespeare, and Bacon will be known as being the author.

The BIG secret? He was born to the Virgin Queen of England. 

Maybe there was some kind of "pressure" to keep the secret a while longer.

image.png

• Wow! 2

<-- 1 8 8 1 1
O 1 1 8 8 1 -->

Yann, you saw their "two-fold" clue and nailed it!

They left another clue I have yet to understand in their famous Stratfordian conclusion that embarrassed the Baconian movement for decades.

image.png.33e2b98ad94c7945bf81b8297e57c497.png

"...we add these concluding remarks, which dot the most relevant i's and cross the more important t's."

He is speaking to we Baconians. Yes, to dot our i's and cross our t's is "good" advice. The Strats hated seeing that, but everybody knows what that means. One must be meticulous, make sure we have everything perfect. Of course he is not speaking to Oxfordians because the Friedmans saw the Bacon ciphers and knew exactly who wrote Shakespeare, and knew who Bacon was.

But...

There is a clue!

"most relevant i's"?

We talk about the letter "I" often around here. I=9, 3x3, etc. I could be EYE which is 33 Simple cipher. I is part of IC, Jesus. I can be ONE, and is sometimes. We have seen it, Bacon plays with it. The letter "I" is something.

"cross the more important t's"?

T's come up almost daily here on the B'Hive. TT is Thirty-Three. Both the Sonnets and the First Folio are riddled with double T's. The Sonnets Pyramid is sealed every which way with double T's and 157/287. "The Tempest" in the First Folio comes right to mind. T's are important. But to "cross" the "more important t's"? Sounds like Rosicrucian lingo to me. What are the "more" important T's? Do we already know?

I see a clue, but still in the dark of what they might be hinting at.

• Like 1
  • Wow! 1

<-- 1 8 8 1 1
O 1 1 8 8 1 -->

6 hours ago, A Phoenix said:

Hi Rob and Yann, just a thought: 572 can be re-arranged into 257, as you know, Franics Bacon (100)/Fra Rosicrosse (157) in simple cipher. 

I was thinking last night in bed and remembered that 574 is 287x2. So that might be what I was thinking. Thus 572 is 286x2.

Line 574 is the last line of Sonnet 41.

• Like 2

<-- 1 8 8 1 1
O 1 1 8 8 1 -->

19 hours ago, Light-of-Truth said:

There is a clue!

"most relevant i's"?

We talk about the letter "I" often around here. I=9, 3x3, etc. I could be EYE which is 33 Simple cipher. I is part of IC, Jesus. I can be ONE, and is sometimes. We have seen it, Bacon plays with it. The letter "I" is something.

"cross the more important t's"?

T's come up almost daily here on the B'Hive. TT is Thirty-Three. Both the Sonnets and the First Folio are riddled with double T's. The Sonnets Pyramid is sealed every which way with double T's and 157/287. "The Tempest" in the First Folio comes right to mind. T's are important. But to "cross" the "more important t's"? Sounds like Rosicrucian lingo to me. What are the "more" important T's? Do we already know?

I see a clue, but still in the dark of what they might be hinting at.

WOW ! Great work and great finding Rob (Light-of Truth) ! Indeed, there is a clue ! I will try to share with you my thought on it by tomorow !

• Thanks 1

image.png.a2e8fb092ec153b4204daa555bff9647.png

Here is the wit

Notice the I and the B that represent Iakin and Boaz, the two pillars of Solomon's Temple.

"which dot the most relevant i's and cross the more important t's"

I think that the Friedmans make reference to the Hebrew alphabet (Aleph-beth) !

The letter i is the letter Yod of the Hebrew alphabet and can be represented by a dot.

By the way, the secret signature of John Dee was  △ . , a triangle and a dot.

The triangle was a reference to the Greek letter Delta and the dot a reference to the Hebrew letter Yod.

The letter t is the letter Tav of the Hebrew alphabet, and in ancient Hebrew the letter tav looked like a cross !

The gematria of YOD = 10

The gematria of TAV = 400

400 + 10 = 410

410 is the gematria of Mishkan (Tabernacle) and also the gematria of Ararat  the mount where Noah's Ark landed after the Great Flood.

Ararat.png.86f98bc967a43e65391d447421e22b91.png

Notice that 410 # 41 (0 is nulle) .

41 brings us back to Sonnet 41.

But 410 is also a page of the First Folio 🙂 

Here is what I found ...

410.png.7dc9145c0937b1b9c637ccc04a8acd6e.png

https://internetshakespeare.uvic.ca/Library/facsimile/book/SLNSW_F1/410/?zoom=850

JOY

😊

Edited by Allisnum2er
  • Wow! 1