Jake Roberts Checking in

Hi all. I too first became interested in Bacon as a result of reading Hall's The Secret Teachings of All Ages, eventually leading me to this website, the work of Peter Dawkins and Petter Amundsen.  I've been an English teacher for nearly 30 years and as such, a fan of the Works of "Shakespeare." I have a website and podcast called "The Ghosts of Bacon," the title being a nod to Dr. Rawley's Manes Verulamiani. My first book is called The Holy Trinity Decryption: The Hidden Autobiography of Sir Francis Bacon, where I documented my discovery and decryption of a series of cipher texts encrypted within the plaque adorning the Funerary Monument of Shakespeare in Holy Trinity Church in Stratford-upon-Avon. I recently published a condensed and simplified book focusing specifically on the information about the Oak Island, Nova Scotia mystery, called The Oak Island Treasure Map. I am currently working on a follow-up book, also called The Ghosts of Bacon and in it, I document the traces he left behind - aliases and masks used by Bacon, the membership of the Fra. Rosi Crosse, and a shocking secret about Sir Walter Raleigh. Thanks for making me aware of this forum! I'm very excited to learn from you all and participate in the discussion.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jake_Roberts said:

Hi all. I too first became interested in Bacon as a result of reading Hall's The Secret Teachings of All Ages, eventually leading me to this website, the work of Peter Dawkins and Petter Amundsen.  I've been an English teacher for nearly 30 years and as such, a fan of the Works of "Shakespeare." I have a website and podcast called "The Ghosts of Bacon," the title being a nod to Dr. Rawley's Manes Verulamiani. My first book is called The Holy Trinity Decryption: The Hidden Autobiography of Sir Francis Bacon, where I documented my discovery and decryption of a series of cipher texts encrypted within the plaque adorning the Funerary Monument of Shakespeare in Holy Trinity Church in Stratford-upon-Avon. I recently published a condensed and simplified book focusing specifically on the information about the Oak Island, Nova Scotia mystery, called The Oak Island Treasure Map. I am currently working on a follow-up book, also called The Ghosts of Bacon and in it, I document the traces he left behind - aliases and masks used by Bacon, the membership of the Fra. Rosi Crosse, and a shocking secret about Sir Walter Raleigh. Thanks for making me aware of this forum! I'm very excited to learn from you all and participate in the discussion.

Welcome Jake! 

Your podcasts contain tons of great material! 

Podcast and Videos | The Ghosts of Bacon

A "shocking secret about Sit Walter Raleigh"? I'm very intrigued!

A while back when looking for the letter "J" in print during Bacon's like I came across the facsimile of History of the World (1614). The first page I looked at was page 287 as that is almost always the first page I look at in anything produced in Bacon's life. The letter "j" was the first letter on the page and I had to wonder if somehow it was there for Bacon. I wondered if Bacon was promoting the idea of using "J" as part of the future of English language. Just a thought, doubt there we'll ever know something like that. But it does seem sometimes "287" has hints of Bacon in those times. Even those first three lines on page 287 have some connection to Bacon to me.

image.thumb.png.6cb006c89c172565decde40c76ad725e.png

• Like 1

So many great things to discover in Ralegh's book (so little time), which in my mind qualifies as "Liber Mundi." An interesting thing happens when we study the values of "Fra. Rosi Crosse" in Simple (157), Reverse (168) and Kaye Ciphers (287). If we allow that "Fra." can also represent the name "Francis," each of these values are the same for the name and title, "King Fra. Stuart." 😉 

• Like 2