April 23, Day 113, LIne 666 - Willy the "Anti-Bacon"

Will Shakspur died on April 23, 1616. The story is he spent the night before drinking with Ben Jonson and Michael Drayton. That is my visual.

Ben: Have another Beer, Willy my friend!

Willy: I am going to Barf again!

I could go on, ben entertaining that in my head for days.

April 23 is Day 113. Did Bacon bring up this day in his Sonnets?

Thou best of deerest,and mine onely care,
Art left the prey of euery vulgar theefe.
Thee haue I not lockt vp in any chest,
Saue where thou art not,though I feele thou art,
Within the gentle closure of my brest,
From whence at pleasure thou maist come and part,

There is a lot that I see that I'll save for later as I want to post a short version early tonight. I have my own interpretation of these lines, including a clip from the Sherman/Peabody early 1960s WayBack Machine cartoon where Bacon says, "You stole my plays!".

But look, this is what has occupied my brain the last couple days or so. The second full line of Day 113 is Line 666 of the Sonnets:

image.png.099a29f7ed883b6445b8672e86e7b06a.png

Yea, 666, the "Mark of the Beast", the "Anti-Christ" number. 😉

Weird, but even stranger is this:

In the 1611 KJV, Psalms 46 is the famous Psalm that has the "Shake-Speare" cipher. I wrote an article on Day 157 in 2006 which was June 6, 2006. Or 6-6-6.

https://www.light-of-truth.com/666/KJV.html

It is outdated as far as links, etc. but says a bit. In summary, Psalms 46 is 666 pages from the Title page of the 1611 KJV, and there are 666 Chapters after it. The word "Shake" is the 46th word from the beginning and "Spear" is the 46th word from the end of Psalms 46. There are 111 words in between, so "Shake" is the 157th word from the end, and "Spear" is the 157th word from the beginning. There are 666 pages from the Title page to the page that has Psalms 46, and there are 666 Chapters after that page to the end of the KJV.

There is more in the old article I posted, and more I have found since then. Shakespear is Sealed with 666?

SHAKESPEARE and 666 are connected. The "Beast"? The "Anti-Christ"?

Line 666 of the Sonnets is in April 23 in the Sonnets, "Art left the prey of euery vulgar theefe." The Sonnet says more, Sonnet 113 adds to it. So on...

There are number connections referring to Willy I'll try to post later. But for now, is Willy the "Anti-Bacon"? The Anti-Christ was Satan on the other side of a Son born to a Virgin who changed the World. Why is all this Shakespeare connected to 666?

Chew on that and I hope to hear some ideas on the concept and/or whether I am totally nuts. 😉

Ben: Wake up Willy, give me a Hug, here is ANOTHER Beer! I love you Willy! Tomorrow is your BIG day!!

• Like 2

T A A A A A A A A A A A T
157     www.Light-of-Truth.com     287
<-- 1 8 8 1 1
O 1 1 8 8 1 -->

Posted (edited)

Lot to purge built up a few days...

I'm, prepared to share a ton of numbers and cipher connections. It would be a chapter in a book. But...

The past few days, the last two especially, no matter what I am doing, my mind is exploring, seeking Treasures. I get back to the PC and calculate numbers, look at lines in the Sonnets, KJV, so on. Amazing to say the least.

The challenge has been how to turn all that "data" into what Bacon is saying. What would Bacon say about Willy?

That forced me into asking what was their relationship?

Oooooops. Falling into a Void.

Ciphers I am ready to post a ton. But my heart is pulling me a different way tonight. One last number though.

April 23 is Day 113. Line 113 is this, "IS it for feare to wet a widdowes eye,".

Line, Day, Sonnet 113 share a theme. Numbers interweave, significant, fun to explore.

To make sense of it I had to ask some questions:

1. Did Bacon know Will personally?
  2. What was their relationship?
  3. Did Bacon love Willy, and his family?

Obviously Bacon never wrote a letter to Willy. If Willy could even read it without help, could he write back? Not likely.

Yet the two are meshed together. Ben Jonson is known to have known Willy. They got drunk on the night before he died!! (As the story goes...)

To catch up with my brain...

I assume Ben "liked" Willy enough to bring him into a tiny circle of Trust. Maybe William Shakspur had a nice personality. I can't imagine the conversations with Willy, must have been humorous to any poets that were in that tiny circle! LOL

I've never ever thought about Will S in Bacon's circle. But he must have been on some level. They had to share some time together, planning, promising to keep some things secret, Trusting each other. It had to be. Right?

My momentary opinion is that Bacon knew Willy on a personal level. He knew his wife, his kids, so on, for several years. They were together on some times, sharing bread, a case of Tudor-Light beer, and doing businesses while becoming somewhat close. How could they not?

Ben may have been the main point person, but Bacon did not spend years as some secret of Willy's and not get to know him. Likely a few others in that tiny small circle of Trust. But Willy was in and part of some intimate group. Happily making a few bucks that his very nice family enjoyed. Maybe Bacon even gave Willy advice and how to handle business deals. Who knows? We know NOTHING about Willy!

Yet, I am seeing emotional "words" where all the numbers sync up. Cracking the number code can pierce a veil, but understanding what Bacon is telling with ALL the clues tells the story. I can post my number connections which I have worked on, but I think I need to present the possible emotional meaning of what Bacon is leaving to this world 400 years later.

No matter how much Bacon, and Jonson loved or knew Willy and his family, April 23, 1616 he had to go. Maybe his lippes got slip, maybe some hound-dog was on the trail, but it was time to go for William Shakspur to die. Bacon leaves some very personal grieving thoughts where it has to be in the Sonnets and surely across the First Folio.

April 21, 1616

Ben: My brother, Francis, Willy is crossing lines, dangerous, he needs to go now.

Francis: OMG, Ben, his wife loves him so much...

Line 113:

IS it for feare to wet a widdowes eye,

Edited by Light-of-Truth
  • Like 1

<-- 1 8 8 1 1
O 1 1 8 8 1 -->

Today is the birthday of the illiterate/semi-illiterate William Shakspere of Stratford the supposed author of the Shakespeare works now only believed by the Stratfordian Schoolmen (if they really do believe it), children and tourists. The illusion that Shakspere is the author of the greatest works known to humankind was a created by Lord Bacon and his Rosicrucian Brotherhood who carefully watch over the legacy of his secret life and writings to the present day.    

Fama.png

AABJHB.png

AABJFF.png

• Like 3

Sonnet 48 containing April 23, Day 113:

HOw carefull was I when I tooke my way,
Each trifle vnder truest barres to thrust,
That to my vse it might vn-vsed stay
From hands of falsehood,in sure wards of trust ?
But thou,to whom my iewels trifles are,
Most worthy comfort,now my greatest griefe,
Thou best of deerest,and mine onely care,
Art left the prey of euery vulgar theefe.
Thee haue I not lockt vp in any chest,
Saue where thou art not,though I feele thou art,
Within the gentle closure of my brest,
From whence at pleasure thou maist come and part,
  And euen thence thou wilt be stolne I feare,
  For truth prooues theeuish for a prize so deare.

• Like 2

<-- 1 8 8 1 1
O 1 1 8 8 1 -->