Baconian Acrostics, Anagrams, Monograms, & Secret Signatures, in the Shakespeare Poems & Plays

A Phoenix

2 minutes ago, Kate said:

Yann has been making these connections for years, but the fact it's suddenly being discussed as to how these things can happen  (some must surely just be  coincidence, whereas others leave little doubt they were planned) ironically reinforces that we are indeed now crossing into a 'New Age'.

Reminds me of LSD stoned discussions in the late 70s when we youngsters were convinced we were at the brink of a New Age where Love and Peace were the Way. Aquarius was a hit song.

I bet Bacon and Jonson may have had this conversation 400 years ago.

400,000 years ago whoever was the mystic or shaman in the tribe or family, kind of like myself (in my mind) or Yann (also in my mind) was describing a New Age where Love and Peace were the Way.

And that was passed down to them by the elders. 😉

• Like 2

T A A A A A A A A A A A T
157     www.Light-of-Truth.com     287
<-- 1 8 8 1 1
O 1 1 8 8 1 -->

7 hours ago, RoyalCraftiness said:

What is clearly detectable from the onset is that you feel you know how to win at this game because you are in possession of something that allows to make your choices be good choices. My point, and it is also true for me, is that we do not know what good or bad choices are when we start making choices. The only thing we do know is if one of us could come to make a choice that was a good one then the other could not win.

Um huh? LOL

Maybe I am slow today, had a crazy night troubleshooting a website mess last night.

I'm not trying to win anything. I am enjoying describing what I experience in my life. However, I am in a new business project doing SEO and winning is definitely the goal. It is the same brain power as seeking Baconian treasures in Shakespeare, but it is seeking website optimization treasures on the entire internet.

Like Bacon teaches, I use my scientific tools that look at real numbers and statistics regarding the site I am working and their competition. Science and mathematics. That is Key. We examine the facts, and what has been or can be proven, if needed.

CJ, you'd be good at that as well I bet. Pure and widely accepted reality with no room for imagination. No SEO pro can imagine traffic where it is not. First we have to know what we are working with, or we are lost at the beginning.

But then what to do with that data and knowledge based on purely Baconian experiments and measuring? We examine and report, compare, attempt to understand, etc. Science, statistics, mathematics. Hard, cold, real numbers.

My scientific Baconian side then has to shift to the mystical side of Bacon's teachings to create ideas on how to do a judo move on the available rewards if successful. Imagination, creativity, a sight like Yann's is highly valuable in real-world situations. Shakespeare is like the internet full of ideas and surprises, the Sonnets to me are a finely tuned map where with some knowledge can be useful in timing and initiating projects, and whatever signs and hints that help me think outside the comfortable widely accepted box help me and my clients win in a horribly competition world. Music is one wonderful tool for inspiration and poking that little hole in the Veil of Ignorance. Experiencing Nature may be the most powerful. 

The clever minds with innovative ideas tend to win.

CJ, I am not trying to win any argument with you. You kick my butt. I am merely trying to keep up while sharing I am not unhappy on where I live in my mind. I'm not saying you are wrong about what you speak of within your specialty, but I can't help but feel like you might be missing another valid reality that does not negate the one you are in, but adds to it.

I wonder if I would burst your balloon if I could? LOL

Kidding!!

• Like 2

<-- 1 8 8 1 1
O 1 1 8 8 1 -->

4 hours ago, Kate said:

Anyway, watch the first bit of this and you'll (hopefully) see why I thought 'Oh, that's weird!' - or maybe you won't see the connection, but I did. It's a great film/docuseries (not quite sure what to call it).

It was a treat to watch, a great presentation. The concepts are totally in sync with our dialogs around here.

I have claimed before I am non-local. 😉

• Like 2

<-- 1 8 8 1 1
O 1 1 8 8 1 -->

12 hours ago, Light-of-Truth said:

Reminds me of LSD stoned discussions in the late 70s when we youngsters were convinced we were at the brink of a New Age where Love and Peace were the Way. Aquarius was a hit song.

I

Ha! It does have a ‘New Age’ vibe about it (or he does) and I wanted to shout at the screen and say, you are just repeating what people like Eckhart Tolle and Peter Russell have been saying for decades, however it’s good to reach a new audience.

He’s hitting a nerve because he’s challenging the accepted narratives and more importantly is questioning the nature of God, which threatens organised religion.

It’s especially frightening to the academics who are closed-minded as he’s wealthy so able to have a wide reach, and is putting it forward under the umbrella of Science.

As has been seen throughout history, when you say something heretical or that threatens a paradigm-shift, they have to try and invalidate or diminish and debunk what is being put forward. Luckily they no longer burn you at the stake or lop off your head, but metaphorically they are attempting that here.

I notice they don’t challenge the actual science, just try and devalue him as a person. How is the Golden Ratio junk science? Consciousness is a junk science? 🤯Don’t let this Wiki page determine anyone’s opinion. Think for yourself (pref watch the full 3 hours). I don’t agree with all his saying, but the fact he’s saying it is 👏

IMG_4540.jpeg.8bcdf32126a9b88dae5fca3b881aa78f.jpeg 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

"For nothing is born without unity or without the point." amazon.com/dp/B0CLDKDPY8

57 minutes ago, Kate said:

Ha! It does have a ‘New Age’ vibe about it (or he does) and I wanted to shout at the screen and say, you are just repeating what people like Eckhart Tolle and Peter Russell have been saying for decades, however it’s good to reach a new audience.

I got a real kick out of Peter Russel's The Global Brain when I saw it back in the '80s. 🙂

• Like 3

<-- 1 8 8 1 1
O 1 1 8 8 1 -->

15 hours ago, Light-of-Truth said:

Don't worry, my balloon was burst when I was 17 years old. I never went back. I am still amazed at how you are so contained in your rigid balloon with Bacon being contained in a tiny aspect of who he was. But yet, I need to read this Deeper when I am not working hopefully later and reply better.

🙂

You put the following in quotes. Is this a quote from something I said? Could be. If not, who are you quoting? Just curious.

First time I read the Prologue it was Dee speaking to me and no matter how much I try to deny it in my brain, the experience is what it was, Dee speaking to me.

It's not clear who I am quoting. It's just a synopsis of the play which I have quoted from in order to quickly show what is going on in the said play. Do you want to call it into question?

If your bubble burst you'd have lost your enthusiasm. Someone whose balloon hasn't burst still carries his balloon with him, so to speak.

As I have said before the experience of having the feeling someone is speaking to you is something that comes from you. There's no accounting for why it happens. I could not tell you why so many people sill think Donald Trump speaks to them. It's not Trump doing the convincing to keep the feeling alive.  It's part of a cult of personality where some are completely blinded by their own desires to recognize a messiah (an ideological warrior) figure. You' ll notice that these people also have conspiracy theories about how everything that is presented to them to weaken their admiration is a lie (it allows him to speak of him being crucified), and it is also true that they do not understand why it is that the "other" is unable to see as clearly as they do. There too there is obvious anti intellectual sentiment.  In the end one must be fine with how people vote in a democracy. How one comes to make his choices is fair game in all instances. What is obvious to one is not to the other. No requirement for understanding it exists. All we can really do is appreciate that people can be recruited for any cause.

Dee is a charlatan if ever there was one. He's a schemer and a con man by virtue of what is doing. His magic is that time tested ability to convince some important people that he is a "seer", because there is no magic in the form of what he suggests. No one gets to speak to the dead and to tell anyone his future. That's a non starter. Is it possible Dee is speaking to you? Yes, of course. Suggestions can be immortal. One can read Dee and feel instantly that what he says is exactly what one feels or would want to think. A con can be that good at convincing. A message may be crafted in such a way that everyone can feel that the words apply specifically to them. That is a big part of how astrology worked and still works. People form fit the product of it to make it somehow fit them. To a smaller degree the same thing happens with fortunes in fortune cookies when they are reconsidered later by people who would consider that they may have merit.  Humans have an inexhaustible level of ability to make things be true for them.

I have never needed to be convinced that Shakespeare did not write Shakespeare. It does not matter to me who wrote the plays. I don't have to have admiration or high esteem for the writer. I don't feel anyone is owed the recognition either so that we may genuflect at his statue (treat him like an idol). I've obviously been aware of the various authorship suggestions. I've looked at many of them wondering what was behind that. I've recognized the "science" in it. I've seen it before. We have plenty of examples in the world to compare it to. I do not deny that people have believed Bacon wrote Shakespeare for a very long time. That picked up speed and lost speed through history. Today that does not have a lot of momentum.

Bacon himself was gripped by sort of religious suggestion that he never let go of even if it started to evolve towards Naturalism. He should not be given credit for completely drawing a line in the sand between science and mysticism. Perhaps he recognized that even in Nature there will always be a mystery (locked in a vault which is unattainable).  It is only in time that his method came to serve the folks who were able to then show that there were reasonable explanations for a lot of things which people had held dear only because of the persistence of the beliefs in the power of the underlying myths to teach. If Bacon had lived on to this day his views would necessarily have require him to change, and his bubble would have burst at some point. That is what living life is about. The archetype story for that is dying and being reborn. Joseph Campbell has written a lot about this "coming of age" idea.

What came with the age of reason was trouble for everyone who needed some previous "gut feeling" to matter. It allowed for people to look back in time and reconsider the things that had always been happily passed along as knowledge issuing from some pinpoint source of authority (the earliest philosophers). 

Today we have wisely spread the authority among a much larger group of critics who are tasked with destroying the suggestions that are trying to recruit for acceptance. A lot of ideas are non starters. It is not unlike what Einstein did as a patent clerk. As soon as a perpetual motion mechanism was suggested in a patent application it was denied. Was it fair that it was immediately rejected categorically? Yes, because it violated some very basic rules for stating things about Nature. The parallel in the authorship question is the inability to have that question be considered by experts. The nature of he evidence brought forth demands that it be summarily rejected by its nature. Nothing can be anchored in bad syllogism. A million examples of it will not crack the door open for it. The railing against this as unreasonable is not justified. To rewrite history should be hard. By using  the word "history" that implies that we have a specific understanding of what constitutes a historical record.  When there are none we must accept that there are none.

For both you and I it has been about how we have interacted with suggestions. It is impossible at this late time in my life that I will encounter one and love it so much that I will unconditionally accept it and work to try and prove it. If I liked the suggestion I would get busy trying to undermine it. I cannot speak about your experiences with suggestions. Perhaps you have preferred trying to strengthen what you have liked when you were younger. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, RoyalCraftiness said:

For both you and I it has been about how we have interacted with suggestions. It is impossible at this late time in my life that I will encounter one and love it so much that I will unconditionally accept it and work to try and prove it. If I liked the suggestion I would get busy trying to undermine it. I cannot speak about your experiences with suggestions. Perhaps you have preferred trying to strengthen what you have liked when you were younger. 

In my day after reading this I wondered what role you might play in the Joseph Campbell "Power of Myth" concept. Myself, I have been a "Machine Shaman" since I was about 10 years old. Bring me a wounded, sick, or broken gadget or machine and I'd fix and heal it when nobody else could.

Once out of High School in '78 doing the same thing in the corporate world (NCR, Texas Instruments, etc.) I had two amazing mentors who introduced me to the public side of the gift some of us have.

1978-1980 - "Joe Bahr, Field Engineer" - I was his shadow learning the trade in West Virginia working for NCR when I was 18 years old. We would walk into any bank or office and it was like someone turned on the light. Just him walking in made everyone smile, and more often than can be explained the machines we were there to fix would start working. He was  one of the nicest people in the world. He loved his customers and he loved the machines, treated them all with compassion and care.

Thank you, Joe, for teaching me how to do that.

1980-1981 - "Johnny Rogers, Service Manger" - This guy was as amazing. Also in West Virginia but when I was a tech at Beckley Cash Register. He was born and raised a pure hillbilly in a hollar up some creek in between mountain ridges. He'd wear plaid pants and striped shirts, his hair was always kind of greasy and messed up, and usually he had a post nasal drip hanging on the end of his nose that was hard to not notice. But like Joe, John would walk into any business and everything lit up, including the machines. He was a country gentleman for sure and had a very deep yet soft backwoods hillbilly West by God twang when he spoke. But he could put his hand on any broken machine and it would start to get better. Hard to explain.

One night working very late on some bank equipment one of the most beautiful women I have ever met who was an executive at the bank with keys took me aside and shared with me how much everybody loved Johnny Rogers and what a great person and technician he was. I call myself a Machine Shaman, but John was the real deal.

The Healer and Shaman is one of the roles I think I remember hearing Joseph Campbell talking about a decade or two later.

You, CJ, are familiar with his teachings and of course, being you, have mentioned some shortcomings, but is there a role he described that you fit into? Is their a purpose to your own kind of madness?

Clearly you are not just a masochist trying to annoy a few Baconians who discuss the Authorship topics. LOL

🙂

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Power_of_Myth

Campbell describes his own upbringing as a Roman Catholic and his early fascination with the myths and stories of the American Indians. He recalls the excitement he felt when he realized that the motifs of creation, death, resurrection, and ascension into heaven, which the nuns were teaching him at his school, also occurred in American Indian myths. This was the beginning of his lifelong interest in comparative mythology. Later on in life he found the same universal themes in Hinduism and in the medieval Arthurian legends.

The discussion considers the role of myth and ritual in contemporary society. Contemporary rituals are carried out to mark special events in private lives, such as an individual's marriage or enlistment in a branch of the armed forces and, on public occasions such as the inauguration of civil and national leaders. In the Introduction to the book, Moyers recalls Campbell's description of the solemn state funeral after the assassination of John F. Kennedy, as an "illustration of the high service of ritual to a society," and where Campbell identifies the ritualized occasion as fulfilling a great social necessity.

In general, however, Campbell and Moyers, reach the conclusion that there is a lack of effective mythology and ritual in modern American society. They find nothing that compares with the powerful puberty rituals of primitive societies. They claim that the exclusion of classical studies from the modern educational syllabus has led to a lack of awareness of the mythological foundations of western society's heritage. This, combined with an increased materialism and emphasis on technology, has led to modern youth in New York, becoming alienated from the mainstream of society and inventing their own morality, initiations and gangs.

Johnny Rogers in mind for this image, circa 1980/81:

image.png.2de12e7dc346822e411e91ae4f08c606.png

• Wow! 2

<-- 1 8 8 1 1
O 1 1 8 8 1 -->

On 8/24/2023 at 4:12 PM, Light-of-Truth said:

In my day after reading this I wondered what role you might play in the Joseph Campbell "Power of Myth" concept. Myself, I have been a "Machine Shaman" since I was about 10 years old. Bring me a wounded, sick, or broken gadget or machine and I'd fix and heal it when nobody else could.

Once out of High School in '78 doing the same thing in the corporate world (NCR, Texas Instruments, etc.) I had two amazing mentors who introduced me to the public side of the gift some of us have.

1978-1980 - "Joe Bahr, Field Engineer" - I was his shadow learning the trade in West Virginia working for NCR when I was 18 years old. We would walk into any bank or office and it was like someone turned on the light. Just him walking in made everyone smile, and more often than can be explained the machines we were there to fix would start working. He was  one of the nicest people in the world. He loved his customers and he loved the machines, treated them all with compassion and care.

Thank you, Joe, for teaching me how to do that.

1980-1981 - "Johnny Rogers, Service Manger" - This guy was as amazing. Also in West Virginia but when I was a tech at Beckley Cash Register. He was born and raised a pure hillbilly in a hollar up some creek in between mountain ridges. He'd wear plaid pants and striped shirts, his hair was always kind of greasy and messed up, and usually he had a post nasal drip hanging on the end of his nose that was hard to not notice. But like Joe, John would walk into any business and everything lit up, including the machines. He was a country gentleman for sure and had a very deep yet soft backwoods hillbilly West by God twang when he spoke. But he could put his hand on any broken machine and it would start to get better. Hard to explain.

One night working very late on some bank equipment one of the most beautiful women I have ever met who was an executive at the bank with keys took me aside and shared with me how much everybody loved Johnny Rogers and what a great person and technician he was. I call myself a Machine Shaman, but John was the real deal.

The Healer and Shaman is one of the roles I think I remember hearing Joseph Campbell talking about a decade or two later.

You, CJ, are familiar with his teachings and of course, being you, have mentioned some shortcomings, but is there a role he described that you fit into? Is their a purpose to your own kind of madness?

Clearly you are not just a masochist trying to annoy a few Baconians who discuss the Authorship topics. LOL

🙂

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Power_of_Myth

Campbell describes his own upbringing as a Roman Catholic and his early fascination with the myths and stories of the American Indians. He recalls the excitement he felt when he realized that the motifs of creation, death, resurrection, and ascension into heaven, which the nuns were teaching him at his school, also occurred in American Indian myths. This was the beginning of his lifelong interest in comparative mythology. Later on in life he found the same universal themes in Hinduism and in the medieval Arthurian legends.

The discussion considers the role of myth and ritual in contemporary society. Contemporary rituals are carried out to mark special events in private lives, such as an individual's marriage or enlistment in a branch of the armed forces and, on public occasions such as the inauguration of civil and national leaders. In the Introduction to the book, Moyers recalls Campbell's description of the solemn state funeral after the assassination of John F. Kennedy, as an "illustration of the high service of ritual to a society," and where Campbell identifies the ritualized occasion as fulfilling a great social necessity.

In general, however, Campbell and Moyers, reach the conclusion that there is a lack of effective mythology and ritual in modern American society. They find nothing that compares with the powerful puberty rituals of primitive societies. They claim that the exclusion of classical studies from the modern educational syllabus has led to a lack of awareness of the mythological foundations of western society's heritage. This, combined with an increased materialism and emphasis on technology, has led to modern youth in New York, becoming alienated from the mainstream of society and inventing their own morality, initiations and gangs.

Johnny Rogers in mind for this image, circa 1980/81:

image.png.2de12e7dc346822e411e91ae4f08c606.png

I don't typically try and fix what isn't broken, for one. Each person can have a myth written about him by his friend or by his enemy. We all know how that works. Some of these are edifying myths. We probably never truly know a person if we can never really know ourselves. A car salesman might...I was once told by a car salesman acquaintance that I was the type that it doesn't pay to try a sales pitch on. I think that was fair.

People we like happen to be people we do not dislike. If we were to use them for the template of how everyone should be we would be guilty of wanting the world to cater to our preferences so we could have a pleasant experience during our life sentence. Who needs a crumby cell mate?

What some people will try and build some people will try and deconstruct, because they want to see how it was put together to be able to try to know the relationship in all things.  If you are Apple corp. you try and make it hard for people to have a look because you are more about dollar signs than building common understanding.

Machines are fine to study, because they are material things with strict rules that can be dutifully extracted. Stories and story tellers aren't. It's hard to say for sure what's going in with people's thinking. Are there patterns in it? We don't quite know their intentions, but it is always a safe bet to suspect that if lips and pens are moving that there is an attempt at a manipulation. People are like Gods in that they try and make the men they have to contend with be in their image, I suppose.

The power to convince is something we all try our hand at acquiring. We probably never go as far as giving people exact recipes for how to live, but some have tried that in quite a lot of detail. I have noticed that this is a cultural thing that affects some more than others. Perhaps we all succumb to it at some point, because it is hard to know what to want. We must learn that by looking into the world to get our cues. Everyone is trying to shape everyone else with nuggets of wisdom. We see many who are trying and succeeding at it. Some magic is attempted with old standards. I'd know more about it if I had children. There we can have valuable experiences with the disappointment of being a creator.

Above all it is good to be changing and to be remaking his own life story. No one needs to forever be who they were at 17. Looking back, I am quite happy to not be in that person's shoes any more. He was too much of an optimist for his own good. 

Edited by RoyalCraftiness
  • Sad 1

On 8/24/2023 at 6:06 AM, Kate said:

He’s hitting a nerve because he’s challenging the accepted narratives and more importantly is questioning the nature of God, which threatens organised religion.

It’s especially frightening to the academics who are closed-minded as he’s wealthy so able to have a wide reach, and is putting it forward under the umbrella of Science.

As has been seen throughout history, when you say something heretical or that threatens a paradigm-shift, they have to try and invalidate or diminish and debunk what is being put forward. Luckily they no longer burn you at the stake or lop off your head, but metaphorically they are attempting that here.

I notice they don’t challenge the actual science, just try and devalue him as a person. How is the Golden Ratio junk science? Consciousness is a junk science? 🤯Don’t let this Wiki page determine anyone’s opinion. Think for yourself (pref watch the full 3 hours). I don’t agree with all his saying, but the fact he’s saying it is 👏

IMG_4540.jpeg.8bcdf32126a9b88dae5fca3b881aa78f.jpeg 

The difference might be between thinking for yourself and printing what you think on Wikipedia. In theory this should not bother us as it just one step further than thinking it and speaking it. The more of that we see the less effect it has. It does beg the question of whether or not we really do want free speech. It certainly isn't pleasant when people make it their business to deconstruct another publicly. I would also question if it ever works. It is probably a mistake to think that we can save people from being gullible if that is what is going on.

The golden ratio can be abused if one thinks there's anything consequential about involving it. What is special about it is that is stands out mathematically for its purely geometric associations. In many places where people say it is involved it isn't. It's a bit like a circle, of which there aren't any to point to in the real world. I think we want these things to exists because they are idealized things which lend themselves to easy generalizations. 

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Hi everyone,

The day before yesterday, I watched a video by an Oxfordian about the Epilogue of "Henry IV".

In his video, he claims that his findings prove that De Vere was Shakespeare and disqualifie all the other candidates.

It reminded me the great video posted by Barry R. Clarke last Sunday, and I decided to make a very short video to share my "Baconian" point of view. 😊

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Wow! 3

image.png.b8c74f56d5551c745119c268cf9d3db8.png

18 hours ago, Light-of-Truth said:

I'm still wiping the tears from my eyes after watching this!

Yann, an Academy should be created with you as the center holding a Lamp.

Can you play Dee?

Many thanks Rob ! 🙏  However, I think I am too young and I really lack of knowledge, wisdom and understanding to play Dee. Maybe in 20 or 30 years 😅.

And I will need you by my side to have tips from Dee and to learn to control the weather 😊.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, A Phoenix said:

Hi A Phoenix,

Thank you again, both for your support and for the reminder of these great academic papers of yours , of which your "21 Points of Evidence" going straight to the point and masterfully revealing Francis Bacon's Authorship of the Plays of Henry IV .

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Here is the finding of this morning. 😊

As I was working on my unfinished video for the 400th Anniversary of the First Folio, I found a clue that led me to a specific page of the Second Folio : page 57 of Coriolanus ( 57 = FRA.BACON simple cipher).

I noticed a lot of interesting things on this page of which the following one by using the "mediocria" technic.

image.png.6c4cdbf147f5952fa87ad7e9cbc29ce3.png

https://internetshakespeare.uvic.ca/Library/facsimile/book/SLNSW_F2/644/index.html%3Fzoom=800.html

TO KEEPE YOUR NAME LIVING TO TIME :

FREE = BACON = 33 = Thirty-Three 

• Wow! 3

Hi everyone,

Here is the finding of this evening 😊.

In Thesaurus linguae Romanae et Britannicae published by Thomas Cooper in 1584.

https://www.google.fr/books/edition/Thesaurus_linguae_Romanae_et_Britannicae/0Sr8hQG3R54C?hl=fr&gbpv=1&dq=shake-fpeare&pg=PP301&printsec=frontcover

image.png.11b82f8f076e55c46b4cf45977b9efc6.png

baCon - BACon's Head - F BACon - HAM

SHAKE-SPEARE

You will notice that despite all the "Con" in the page, this is the only part of the page,dedicated to the verb "Shake" or "Brandish" where BACON can be found many times hidden in acrostic.

• Wow! 2

Hi Yann,

Even by your own surpassing standards your analysis of the above page in Thesaurus linguae Romanae et Britannicae (1584) is truly incredible. In my opinion it is arguably the best or one of best anagrammatic revelations pertaining to Bacon is Shakespeare ever posted on B'Hive. And what makes it more special is the early date of 1584.

Awesome.

Take a bow, Maestro!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

34 minutes ago, A Phoenix said:

Hi Yann,

Even by your own surpassing standards your analysis of the above page in Thesaurus linguae Romanae et Britannicae (1584) is truly incredible. In my opinion it is arguably the best or one of best anagrammatic revelations pertaining to Bacon is Shakespeare ever posted on B'Hive. And what makes it more special is the early date of 1584.

Awesome.

Take a bow, Maestro!

Many thanks A Phoenix. ❤️

Alas, I am still exploring this approach and the fact is that "To shake a spear" and the same acrostic can be found in the first edition of the book published in 1565 .

https://www.google.fr/books/edition/Thesavrvs_Lingvæ_Romanæ_Britannicæ/0uZBAQAAMAAJ?hl=fr&gbpv=0

I was wondering if the passage could also conceal a reference toBacon's Royal Birth, the Book being dedicated to Robert Dudley, and we have the latin word for pregnancy (gestatione) in the middle of this passage.

image.png.c54958d47ad2c83d20ee9b2a188ce5ef.png

Reyne was the spelling of the French word for Queen at that time.

Virg. stands for Virgil but it could hide Virgo 

For "reyne", see the following book published in 1580 :

https://www.google.fr/books/edition/Les_Decades_qui_se_trouvent_mises_en_lan/QWtWAAAAcAAJ?hl=fr&gbpv=1&dq=reyne&pg=RA2-PP73&printsec=frontcover

But now, I do not know what to think.

• Like 1
  • Wow! 1

• 3 weeks later...

Hi everyone,

Here is an idea that I have already shared by the past in one of my first videos.

https://internetshakespeare.uvic.ca/Library/facsimile/book/Bran_F1/159/index.html%3fzoom=1200.html

In Love's Labour's Lost ...

image.png.3f8d620402ac5058b2e55d7dd4c468f0.png

Novum Toole = Novum Organum

F. BAC(O)N

The ship is under saile

image.png.69c8381538c56ab3c9fae3326c863b51.png

Source : EC.B1328.620ib, Houghton Library, Harvard University

This evening, my research for my next video brought me back to this page, and thanks to Christie and her thoughts in another topic on "Instauratio Magna", a new idea came to my mind regarding the missing "O" of BACON.

Initialy, for me, the missing "o" was the "o" of Novum giving us F BACoN.

But what if the O was in fact "ovum" meaning "egg" in Latin ?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Egg_of_Columbus

• Wow! 2