April 9, Day 99 of the Year

April 9 we all know so well. The day Bacon "died", Easter Sunday in 1626.

April 9 is Day 99 of the year. In the Sonnets Pyramid design, Day 99 is in Sonnet 42 beginning on Line 7 with these words, "so doth she abuse me," and the next 5 lines contain Day 99 ending on the 13th line with "But here's the ioy," The following are lines 8-13 in Sonnet 42 which start with Day 99:

http://www.light-of-truth.com/pyramid-GMT.php#Day099

Suffring my friend for my sake to approoue her,
If I loose thee,my losse is my loues gaine,
And loosing her,my friend hath found that losse,

Both finde each other,and I loose both twaine,
And both for my sake lay on me this crosse,
But here's the ioy,my friend and I are one,

I highlighted an acrostic where the B and A point two directions with CON easy to find; past and future are far as the lines of the Sonnets go. I've seen more here, and Allisnum2er might point out more if he has time.

<--BACON-->

What do you think of this, "And both for my sake lay on me this crosse,"? Is this a direct references to Easter Sunday, 1626 and Bacon laying on a crosse. Curious since the Sonnets were published in 1609, seventeen years before he passed away from the public world. Was the date planned decades before his death, or was it prophetic? Or a merely a coincidence?

The first letters of the lines that start with Day 99 are "SIABA" and add up to 33 Simple cipher.

The first letters of Sonnet 42 are, "TATALTASIABABS" which adds up to 330 Kaye cipher. Bacon (33) with a 0, or O. An O is the ouroboros , the snake eating its tail, cycles. One ends, another begins, and repeat.

The 11 Letters ciphers of Sonnet 42 (Lines 2-12) "-ATALTASIABA--" give 83 Simple Cipher, the Simple cipher of TRUTH.

http://www.light-of-truth.com/pyramid-GMT.php#cipherSonnet042

AMEN is 83 Kaye cipher, same as TRUTH Simple cipher. It is also 31 Simple cipher and 13 Short cipher. Those are very interesting numbers in the Pyramid design, but that's another topic.

AMEN is 33 Simple cipher using the 26 letter codes.

I bring that up because at some point over the years, the word "Amen" and 99 became associated. I don't remember why, maybe another gematria connection I have read. So for many years in my head number 99 and "Amen" are somehow related. Day 99, Sonnet 99 (with its 15 lines), etc.

Amen definition?

interjection
    it is so; so be it (used after a prayer, creed, or other formal statement to express solemn ratification or agreement).
adverb
    verily; truly.

Curious to hear some thoughts...

image.thumb.png.19e8dab7e82c42d8fba47bac8e2f5799.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

T A A A A A A A A A A A T
157     www.Light-of-Truth.com     287
<-- 1 8 8 1 1
O 1 1 8 8 1 -->

Hi Rob, some great points and amazing connections here on what was clearly a special and possibly planned day with it being both Easter Sunday and it falling on the 9th. Feeling your fellow High Wizard Yann will have something to say about this intriguing sonnet on this special day. Thank you, Rob.♥️👍

• Like 1

Hi Rob , some amazing connections indeed !!!  😃❤️🙏Thank you so much !

I planned to study this sonnet 42 sooner or later because of the number 42 I talked to you about in previous posts.

Your post gave me the occasion to take a look at it ahead of shedule. And thanks to the great points that you've brought, here is what I found this morning.

image.thumb.png.b3c8e3ba42943f59684852b9e0fdcc02.png

There is the anagram of "ATLAS" in acrostic, ATLAS carrying the world in his shoulders, like JESUS carrying his CROSSE !

When I see the word  "way" I immediatly look for the word "mid" , and here the "mid" was not far. 😄

Then I found "Safe" and I knew that I had to connect the two part.

Having the first part of the cross, the second one was easy to find.

Amet or Emet אֱמֶת is the hebrew word for ...  TRUTH😉

And finally here is the message of the CROSSE carried by BACON/JESUS/ATLAS :

TRUTH IS F. BACON - LOVE - MIDDLE WAY IS SAFE  

Middle way is safe (Mediocria firma) was Francis Bacon's motto

JOY😊

Yann.

Edited by Allisnum2er
LOVE
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

image.png.b8c74f56d5551c745119c268cf9d3db8.png

Posted (edited)

Jumping back in time <--

I noticed an acrostic I never saw last night as I was heading to sleep. Makes it harder to fall asleep, of course...

Sonnet 42:

image.thumb.png.018439d7300f37ccddd4e90439aade11.png

Is BNON an acrostic for BACON?

What if the N which is 13 Simple cipher is 1=A and 3=C? Kind of perfect, not an anagram, letters in order; BACON.

Then we have BACON.

Does it "crosse" the other two Bacon acrostics that I shared last night? Is that important? Three BACON acrostics in four lines with the word "crosse".

EDIT: Is there a 3 x 4 cross. 😉

Edited by Light-of-Truth
  • Like 1

T A A A A A A A A A A A T
157     www.Light-of-Truth.com     287
<-- 1 8 8 1 1
O 1 1 8 8 1 -->