Francois Valois-Angouleme (Stuart) III

It seems that the rumor that came from the court of Catherine de Medici, that Francis II was incapable of having children, was a lie. The victors write history, and Catherine de Medici and Elizabeth I were the victors. I layout the evidence in my book The Holy Trinity Decryption and on my podcast: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCILs-xzXfRsPHq05or1Sx4w.

Unfortunately, the Prince Tudor theory originally is based on faulty "cipher" evidence. 

I watched the video last week. All of us should watch it just so we see you in your venue.

You state your case, yet I would love to see something with more substance to back it up. Stating your case with tiny scraps of ciphers is not convincing. Interesting to me as a cipher guy, but I was not not swayed at all. Curious? A bit. I'm open, am not saying you are wrong, just waiting for some "beef". Your 32 algorithm formula I could follow and I did look at it closely, but if you hung out with us you'd see similar number cipher interpretations every day. Great fun, accumulated has some weight.

Would we convince a doubter? Probably not.

Jake, I am a "doubter" of your theory, but at least I am inviting you to prove your case. Convince me, and I am ready to support you. Convince any of us, and I'll listen even more. But so far I am not convinced. That said, I see you are seeking ciphers and have a keen eye. That is a real compliment from me. If I were just looking into the Authorship and had not spent 25 years studying Bacon and his clues, I'd possibly be a fan.

You present an abundance of promotion of your book, but share little on what we should be talking about. You are a good salesman selling to Oak Island TV fans. But here we are Baconians. You are very welcome here, but share. If you give us something solid, I'll buy the book (online is inexpensive), so no need to keep your secrets off the web. You grab our attention and get some support from a few us with connections and history, your book will sell.

No offense, please. But give us something to catch us up. We are your peers, with our support you'd Rock-n-Roll. Your book has been published approaching a year now and as far as i know there is no background chatter in the Baconian or even Authorship dialog that gives you attention.

If you prove me wrong, I will accept it. Same goes with Strats or Oxies, new proof, I'll look. Not likely to happen.

But if you find yourself alone and on a path that doesn't have much supporting evidence, let it go and refocus. I think you'd be a valuable Baconian cipher treasure hunter on the established Tudor Theory you are too quick to call "faulty." That may become an embarrassment if you cling on too long. Just my opinion.

Or prove us wrong. 🙂

I'm ready!

EDIT: Where is the video I watched last week? Is it gone?? About 30 minutes in you describe the 7th Line of your "32" solution (G) with the Bacon cipher. Please post a link.

Edited by Light-of-Truth
  • Like 2

T A A A A A A A A A A A T
157     www.Light-of-Truth.com     287
<-- 1 8 8 1 1
O 1 1 8 8 1 -->

Unfortunately, the Prince Tudor theory originally is based on faulty "cipher" evidence. 

A tip: rephrase to say, "Unfortunately, IN MY OPINION, the Prince Tudor theory originally is based on faulty "cipher" evidence. "

20 years ago when I was saying, "Francis Bacon was born as William Tudor," I was put in check by several highly respected Baconians. I still believe what I believe, but have been more careful to express that as my own opinion, then back it up when I can. I still may tend to speak as proven Truth what I believe. Am guilty. A human with passion, like yourself.

If someone states as a fact a theory that is not proved, it can be harmful to one's reputation and their cause.

I layout the evidence in my book The Holy Trinity Decryption and on my podcast: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCILs-xzXfRsPHq05or1Sx4w.

I assume you have more evidence. I did my best over 6 to 8 hours to replicate your biliteral cipher of the Shakespeare monument and threw my arms up in frustration. Can you offer your key? The two alphabets? I couldn't make heads or tails of it. Random in my opinion. And seeking bilateral ciphers for decades, know very well so many dead ends and useless results. But I do believe there are biliteral ciphers to discover. But now I am mostly convinced the Shakespeare monument is not the place to look, thanks to you. Hand-carved letters have a lot of variations. It is not like two print fonts.

You read my reply to your thread on "Practical Applications..."? Tell us about the A's on how you came up with biliteral "a"s and "b"s. That would be a great start.

• Like 3

<-- 1 8 8 1 1
O 1 1 8 8 1 -->

Hi Jake,

You have recently made two central statements about the royal birth of Lord Bacon: ‘Unfortunately, the Prince Tudor theory originally is based on faulty "cipher" evidence’ (30 March) and ‘As for all of the evidence for Francis being Elizabeth's son, all of it also supports Mary as mother’ (20 March), both of which are misleading, inaccurate and false.

The extensive evidence that Lord Bacon was the son of Queen Elizabeth and Robert Dudley, Earl of Leicester originates from numerous contemporary letters from Bacon’s nominal uncle Sir William Cecil, English ambassadors and diplomats, and likewise foreign ambassadors and diplomats; state papers and documents, which are available in the Domestic and Foreign State Papers; contemporary legal records and documents; the will of Sir Nicholas Bacon and letters of Lady Anne Bacon; and from contemporary manuscripts and printed books which refer or allude to FB’s royal birth and parentage.

The above is further augmented by contemporary paintings and portraits, symbolic title pages and frontispieces, cipher evidence, including acrostics and anagrams, and other cryptic devices.

Moreover reference and allusion to his royal birth is made by his early editors and biographers: Dr Rawley, who lived with Lord Bacon for the last tens years of his recorded life; Pierre Ambiose whose life of FB was published at Paris in 1631, who it appears also knew Lord Bacon personally, and Bacon’s second English editor Thomas Tenison (afterwards Archbishop of Canterbury).

None of the above as you put it ‘also supports Mary, [Queen of Scots] as mother’ of Lord Bacon and, as far as I am aware, no one in four hundred years, apart from yourself, has ever suggested that Mary Stuart was his mother, and far less ever produced a single piece of hard, credible and incontrovertible, evidence pertaining to it.   

For those interested in Lord Bacon’s royal birth I have included the following bibliography:

Martin S Hume, ed., Calendar Of Letters And State Papers Relating To English

Affairs, Preserved Principally In The Archives Of Simancas. Vol.1. Elizabeth

1558-1567 (London: printed for Her Majesty’s Stationery Office, 1892), pp. 57-8 59,

63, 178-180, 262-3, 366-7, 407-11; Rawdon Brown and G. Cavendish Bentinck, eds.,

Calendar Of State Papers And Manuscripts, Relating to English Affairs Existing In The

Archives And Collections of Venice And In Other Libraries Of Northern Italy (London:

printed for Her Majesty’s Stationery Office, 1894), pp. 69, 85; Roger Ascham, The

Scholemaster Or plaine and perfite way of teachyng chyldren, to vnderstand, write, and

speake, the Latin tong, but specially purposed for the priuate brynging up of youth in

gengtlemen and Noble mens houses, and commodious also for all such, as haue forgot

the Latine tonge, and would, by themselues, with a a Scholemaster, in short tyme, and

ith small paines, recouer a sufficient habilitie, to vnderstand, write, and speake Latin

(London: printed by John Day, 1570), A2r, B3r-v; William Rawley, ed., Resuscitatio,

Or, Bringing into Publick Light Severall Pieces, Of The Works, Civil, Historical,

Philosophical, & Theological, Hitherto Sleeping; Of the Right Honourable Francis

Bacon Baron of Verulam, Viscount Saint Alban. According to the best Corrected

Coppies. Together, With his Lordships Life. By William Rawley, Doctor in Divinity, His

Lordships First, and Last Chapleine. Afterwards, Chapleine, to His late Maiesty

(London: printed by Sarah Griffin for William Lee, 1657), pp. 1-2; Pierre Ambiose,

‘Discovrs Svr La Vie De Mre Francois Bacon, Chancelier D’ Angleterre’, in Histoire

Natvrelle De Mre Francois Bacon, Baron de Verulan, Viscomtede sainct Alban, &

Chancelier d’Angleterre (Paris: Antoine de Sommaville & Andre Sovbron, 1631), pp. 5-

9; Thomas Tenison, Baconiana. Or Certain Remains Of Sr Francis Bacon, Baron of 

Verulam, And Viscount of St. Albans; In Arguments Civil and Moral, Natural, Medical,

Theological, and Bibliographical; Now the First Time faithfully Published (London:

printed by J. D. for Richard Chiswell, 1679), p. 16; William Camden, The History Of The

Most Renowned and Victorious Princess Elizabeth (London: printed by M. Flesher for R.

Bentley, 1688), p. 167; Issac de Larrey, Histoire D’Angleterre, D’Ecosse, et D’Irlande

(Amsterdam: Chez Jean Covens et Corneille Mortier, 1723), frontispiece; Orville W.

Owen, Sir Francis Bacons Cipher Story, 5 vols., (Detroit and New York: Howard

Publishing Company, 1894); Elizabeth Wells Gallup, The Bi-literal Cypher of Sir

Francis Bacon discovered in his works (Detroit, Michigan: Howard Publishing

Company: London Gay and Bird, 1899); Elizabeth Wells Gallup, The Tragedy Of Anne

Boleyn. A Drama In Cipher From In The Works Of Sir Francis Bacon (Detroit,

Michigan, U.S.A.: Howard Publishing Company: London Gay and Bird, 1901);

Elizabeth Wells Gallup, The Bi-literal Cypher of Sir Francis Bacon discovered in his

works Part II (Detroit, Michigan: Howard Publishing Company: London Gay and Bird,

1901); Parker Woodward, The Early Life Of Lord Bacon (London: Gay and Hancock,

Ltd, 1902); Harold Bayley, The Tragedy of Sir Francis Bacon (London: Grant Richards,

1902); Elizabeth Wells Gallup, Concerning The Bi-Literal Cypher Of Francis Bacon

Discovered In His Works Pros And Cons Of The Controversy Explanations, Reviews

Criticisms and Replies (Detroit, Michigan, U.S.A.: Howard Publishing Co: London Gay

and Bird, n.d.); Elizabeth Wells Gallup, The Bi-literal Cypher Of Francis Bacon

Discovered In His Works Deciphered Secret Story 1622 to 1671 The Lost Manuscripts

Where They Were Hidden (Detroit, Michigan, U.S.A.: Howard Publishing Co: London

Gay and Hancock, 1910); Granville C. Cunningham, Bacons Secret Disclosed In

Contemporary Books (London: Gay and Hancock, Ltd, 1911); Parker Woodward,

Tudor Problems Being Essays On The Historical And Literary Claims Ciphered And

Otherwise Indicated by Francis Bacon (London: Gay and Hancock, Ltd, 1912); Amelie

Deventer Von Kunow, Francis Bacon Last Of The Tudors, trans., Willard Parker (New

York: published by Bacon Society of America, 1921); C.Y. C. Dawbarn, Uncrowned A

Story Of Queen Elizabeth And The Early Life of FrancisBaconAs Told In His Secret

Writings And In Other Contemporary Records Of Her Reign (New York and Toronto:

Longmans, Green and Co., 1923); S.A.E. Hickson, The Prince Of Poets And Most

Illustrious Of Philosophers (London: Gay and Hancock, Ltd, 1926); F. L. Woodward,

Francis Bacon And The Cipher Story (Adyar, Madras, 1932); A. B. Cornwall, Francis

The First Unacknowledged King Of Great Britain And Ireland (Birmingham: Cornish

Brothers Ltd., 1936); Alfred Dodd, The Marriage Of Elizabeth Tudor (London: Rider

and Co., 1940); James Arthur, A Royal Romance (Adyar, Madras: The Theosophical

Publishing House, 1941); Comyns Beaumont, The Private Life Of The Virgin Queen

(London: Comyns (Publishers) Ltd, 1947); Peter Dawkins, Dedication To The Light, The

Bardic Mysteries The Love Affair of Elizabeth I and Leicester The Birth and Adoption of

Francis Bacon (Francis Bacon Research Trust, 1984); Jean Overton Fuller, Francis

Bacon A Biography (London and The Hague: East-West Publications, 1981); Alfred

Dodd, Francis Bacons Personal Life-Story (London: Rider & Company, 1986); Ross

Jackson, Shaker Of The Speare The Francis Bacon Story (Sussex: Book Guild

Publishing, 2005); Virginia M. Fellows, The Shakespeare Code ((Snow Mountain Press,

2006); Lochithea, Sir Francis Bacons Journals The Rarest of Princes (New York:

iUniverse, Inc, 2007); Deslie McClellan, Prince of Our Dreams (Emmaus, Pennsylvania,

Playhouse Books, 2011); William T. Smedley, ‘The Mystery Of Francis Bacon’,

Baconiana, Vol. IX, No 33 (Third Series) January, 1911 (London: Gay & Hancock, Ltd),

pp. 5-34; Granville C. Cunningham, ‘John Barclay’s “Argenis” And Bacon’s Secret

Life’, Baconiana, Vol. IX, No 35 (Third Series) July, 1911 (London: Gay and Hancock,

Limited), pp. 137-60; Granville C. Cunningham, ‘Queen Elizabeth’s Son’, Baconiana,

Vol. XI, No 41 (Third Series) January, 1913 (London: Gay and Hancock , Limited), pp.

62-3; Anon., ‘John Barclay’s Argenis’, Baconiana, Vol. XX. No. 78 (Third Series),

February, 1931 (London: The Bacon Society Incorporated Canonbury Tower, N. 1.), pp.

237-40; M. F. Bayley, ‘Was Francis Bacon Crowned King Of England?’, Baconiana,

Vol. XXII. No. 86 (Third Series) July, 1937 (London: The Bacon Society Incorporated

Canonbury Tower, N. 1.), pp. 286-9; Parker Woodward, ‘What Lady Dorset Knew’,

Baconiana, Vol. XXII. No. 86 (Third Series) July, 1937 (London: The Bacon Society

Incorporated Canonbury Tower, N. 1.), pp. 296-300; Henry Seymour, ‘A Discovery Of

A Numerical Cypher Key In John Barclay’s Argenis’, Baconiana, Vol. XX. No. 78

(Third Series), February, 1931 (London: The Bacon Society Incorporated Canonbury

Tower, N. 1.), pp. 241-49; R.J.A. Bunnett, ‘John Barclay’s ‘Argenis’’, Baconiana, Vol.

XXVII. No. 109. October 1943 (London: published by the Bacon Society Incorporated),

pp. 179-83; M. F. Bayley, ‘The Royal Birth And Bacon’s Reasons For Secrecy’,

Baconiana, Vol. XXXII, Spring 1948, No. 127 (London: published by the Bacon

Society), pp. 93-5; James Arthur, ‘The Royal Birth Theme’, Baconiana, Vol. XXXII,

Summer 1948, No. 128 (London: published by the Bacon Society), pp. 128-35; James

Arthur, ‘The Royal Birth Theme’, Baconiana, Vol. XXXII, Autumn 1948, No. 129

(London: published by the Bacon Society), pp.85-91, 208; Comyns Beaumont, ‘The

Royal Birth Of Francis Bacon Confirmed Historically, Baconiana, Vol. XXXIV, 1950

No. 134 (London: published by the Bacon Society), pp. 21-8; Comyns Beaumont, ‘The

Royal Birth Of Francis Bacon Confirmed Historically, Baconiana, Vol. XXXIV, 1950

No. 135 (London: published by the Bacon Society), pp. 72-6; Edward D. Johnson, ‘The

Bi-literal Cypher Of Francis Bacon’, Baconiana, Vol. XXXIV, 1950 No. 135 (London:

published by the Bacon Society), pp. 93-103; Edward D. Johnson, ‘The Bi-literal Cypher

Of Francis Bacon’, Baconiana, Vol. XXXIV, 1950 No. 136 (London: published by the

Bacon Society), pp. 147-54; Comyns Beaumont, ‘The Royal Birth Of Francis Bacon

Confirmed Historically, Baconiana, Vol. XXXIV, 1950 No. 136 (London: published by

the Bacon Society), pp. 155-61; R.J. Gentry, ‘Robert Dudley, Earl of Leicester’,

Baconiana, Vol. XXXIX. No. 152 September 1955 (London: published by the Francis

Bacon Society Incorporated at Canonbury Tower), pp. 64-71; Pierre Henrion, ‘Secret Of

State, Baconiana, Vol. XXXIX. No. 153 December 1955 (London: published by the

Francis Bacon Society Incorporated at Canonbury Tower), pp. 105-8; Francis Carr, ‘Was

Bacon the Son Of Queen Elizabeth?’, Baconiana, Vol. LXX No. 187 December 1987

(London: published by the Francis Bacon Society Incorporated at Canonbury Tower), pp.

40-45; A. Phoenix, ‘The Pregnancy Portrait Of Queen Elizabeth And The Secret Royal

Birth Of Francis Bacon, Concealed Author Of The Royal Birth’, pp. 1-86 available at

https://sirbacon.org/a-phoenix/.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Posted (edited)

Thank you both for your responses. Please understand my purpose was not to offend anyone, and I will most certainly be sure to couch my language by using the phrase "in my opinion" in the future. I didn't do that because I was hoping to encourage other Baconians to look at my material. But I do take exception to the bare assertion that my statement is false, and that the fact is only supported by "tiny scraps" of cipher evidence (slanted language). It isn't. Unfortunately the format of my podcast doesn't allow to lay out all of the evidence I've accrued. That's why I've been writing this series of books. 

I do not make these statements lightly, nor out of ignorance of the information you both cited and all of the "reasons" why people erroneously believe Elizabeth was his mother, most of which are based on the fallacy of logic called "hypothesis contrary to fact." It would be EXTREMELY irresponsible of me to not be aware of these things before making the statement I made. Likewise, it would be illogical (and poor scholarship) to dismiss my work as "false" without examining the data I've collected. Unlike Donnelly, Potts and all the rest, I actually used scientifically sound decryption methods to make this discovery. I found a "document" written by Sir Francis Bacon stating his mother is Mary, Queen of Scots, and his father is Francis II. I knew the moment I made this discovery that people would not like it. But for me, it's not an issue of faith or dogma, but science. It's a matter of pursuing the truth.

Frankly, until anyone is able to analyze my work and point out a major flaw in the processes, or produce their own set of documents that explicitly state Elizabeth I was his mother, then my opinion remains unchanged. However, that would require actually looking at the information. Ignoring it or dismissing it without any consideration will not make it go away. I'll be discussing the flaws of the Prince Tudor Theory during my Ghosts of Bacon podcast tomorrow at 7 pm EST for anyone who is interested.

Again, thank you both for taking the time to write your responses.

Edited by Jake_Roberts

5 hours ago, Jake_Roberts said:

Frankly, until anyone is able to analyze my work and point out a major flaw in the processes, or produce their own set of documents that explicitly state Elizabeth I was his mother, then my opinion remains unchanged

Hi Jake,

The question is : What is your definition of "Explicit" ?

I AM PRINCE FRANCIS BACON

image.thumb.png.d3004138a0decfe8fb8f287777f0547b.png

https://sirbacon.org/all-is-num2er/ (First video at 7:20)

Look where "this light Flesh, and corrupt Blood", which concealed F. Baco, the Bastard Sonne (corrupt Blood )

of her "Majestie of Wales", is placed !

image.thumb.png.e5ad3390c475d3824d5150f38dadde3c.png

F.Baco is right between the legs of the Heavenly virgin Queen Cassiopeia, whose the personification

at that time was her "Majesty of Wales" the Earthly virgin Queen Elizabeth Tudor !

Is it "explicit" enough for you ? 😃

• Like 2

image.png.b8c74f56d5551c745119c268cf9d3db8.png

Let's look at the Sonnets remembering that BACON is 33 Simple cipher.

Line 33 of the Sonnets with "mother" being the last word in Line 32:

For where is she so faire whose vn-eard wombe

The answer is in Sonnet 33:

FVll many a glorious morning haue I seene,
Flatter the mountaine tops with soueraine eie,
Kissing with golden face the meddowes greene;
Guilding pale streames with heauenly alcumy:
Anon permit the basest cloudes to ride,
With ougly rack on his celestiall face,
And from the for-lorne world his visage hide
Stealing vnseene to west with this disgrace:
Euen so my Sunne one early morne did shine,
With all triumphant splendor on my brow,
But out alack, he was but one houre mine,
The region cloude hath mask'd him from me now.
  Yet him for this, my loue no whit disdaineth,
  Suns of the world may staine, whe heauens sun stainteh.

The first letters of the lines are, "FFKGAWASEWBTYS".

FFKGAWASEWBTYS = 158 Simple, 192 Reverse, 59 Short and 340 Kaye ciphers.

ELIZABETH TUDOR = 158 Simple, 192 Reverse, 59 Short and 340 Kaye ciphers.

If we count the word "for-lorne" as two words, there are 111 words in the Sonnet.

BACON is 111 Kaye cipher

The 11 letters (First letters of lines 2-12 of the Sonnet) are, "-FKGAWASEWBT--".

FKGAWASEWBT = 111 Simple cipher

Read the Sonnet as if Elizabeth wrote it to her "Sunne", Bacon, and it fits perfectly.

Euen so my Sunne one early morne did shine,
With all triumphant splendor on my brow,
But out alack, he was but one houre mine,

Summary:

Line 32 end with the word, "mother", Line 33 asks, "For where is she so faire whose vn-eard wombe". Sonnet 33 is a perfect cipher signature of ELIZABETH TUDOR in Simple, Reverse, Short, and Kaye ciphers. 33 is Simple cipher for BACON. There are 111 words in the Sonnet, the Kaye cipher of BACON. The 11 Letter cipher letters are 111 Simple cipher.

• Like 2

<-- 1 8 8 1 1
O 1 1 8 8 1 -->

Still in the Sonnets, the full lines of Day 33 are lines 9-13 of Sonnet 14:

But from thine eies my knowledge I deriue,
And constant stars in them I read such art
As truth and beautie shal together thriue
If from thy selfe,to store thou wouldst conuert:
Or else of thee this I prognosticate,
Thy end is Truthes and Beauties doome and date.

The first two lines have an anagram of F BACON TUDOR on the first two lines of Day 33.

An acrostic:

But from thine eies my knowledge I deriue,
And constant stars in them I read such art
As truth and beautie shal together thriue
If from thy selfe, to store thou wouldst
conuert:

There are 33 words in those four lines.

The last line of Sonnet 13 is, "You had a father: let your son say so."

Are we seeing a theme here related to 33 and Bacon? Number 33 is the most important place for Bacon to leave us clues about his life, and the message is that he was Elizabeth's son.

Line 33:

http://www.light-of-truth.com/pyramid-GMT.php#Line0033

Day 33:

http://www.light-of-truth.com/pyramid-GMT.php#Day033

Sonnet 33:

http://www.light-of-truth.com/pyramid-GMT.php#Sonnet033

• Like 2

<-- 1 8 8 1 1
O 1 1 8 8 1 -->

I use the same meaning of explicit as everyone else. The cipher texts I've decrypted clearly state Bacon's true heritage. And all of these links are wonderful work, but they are not going to change the facts. Sorry all.

Casseopia = Virgin Queen? How about the Virgin Mary? As for "I am Prince Francis Bacon," how does that conflict with my discovery? Though I would say the way it appears to be "constructed" is a bit suspect, the resulting message only confirms my discoveries...

Sonnet 33 may be Elizabeth's way of allowing Bacon to tell who he is. Her cipher signature is perfect in all four ciphers we generally use with the 24 letter alphabet.

Question: Would Elizabeth I even use a first letter signature cipher like this? Or know how? Maybe. Here is one of her poems:

Queen Elizabeth's Translation of Boethius' The Consolation of Philosophy

http://www.luminarium.org/renlit/humankind.htm

[All human kind on earth]

ALL human kind on earth
  From like beginning comes:
One father is of all,
  One only all doth guide.
He gave to sun the beams
  And horns on moon bestowed;
He men to earth did give
  And signs to heaven.
He closed in limbs our soul
  Fetched from the highest seat.
A noble seed therefore
  Brought forth all mortal folk.
What crake you of your stock
  Or forefathers old?
If your first spring and author
  God you view,
No man bastard be,
  Unless with vice the worst he feed
And leaveth so his birth.

(Wr. 1593; pub. 1899)

If we add up the first letters on the rows that are not indented, AOHHHAWINA they add up to Simple Cipher 84 the exact same as ELIZABETH. Did she sign her work with a cipher?

• Like 1

<-- 1 8 8 1 1
O 1 1 8 8 1 -->

5 minutes ago, Light-of-Truth said:

Sonnet 33 may be Elizabeth's way of allowing Bacon to tell who he is. Her cipher signature is perfect in all four ciphers we generally use with the 24 letter alphabet.

Question: Would Elizabeth I even use a first letter signature cipher like this? Or know how? Maybe. Here is one of her poems:

Queen Elizabeth's Translation of Boethius' The Consolation of Philosophy

http://www.luminarium.org/renlit/humankind.htm

[All human kind on earth]

ALL human kind on earth
  From like beginning comes:
One father is of all,
  One only all doth guide.
He gave to sun the beams
  And horns on moon bestowed;
He men to earth did give
  And signs to heaven.
He closed in limbs our soul
  Fetched from the highest seat.
A noble seed therefore
  Brought forth all mortal folk.
What crake you of your stock
  Or forefathers old?
If your first spring and author
  God you view,
No man bastard be,
  Unless with vice the worst he feed
And leaveth so his birth.

(Wr. 1593; pub. 1899)

If we add up the first letters on the rows that are not indented, AOHHHAWINA they add up to Simple Cipher 84 the exact same as ELIZABETH. Did she sign her work with a cipher?

Great finding Rob !

I would add, for Jake, that the deciphered message with the reference to Cassiopeia is exactly on page 84 of Histories (Second part of King Henry the Fourth).

Once again 84, the simple cipher of ELIZABETH !

• Like 1

Jake said:

The cipher texts I've decrypted clearly state Bacon's true heritage. And all of these links are wonderful work, but they are not going to change the facts. Sorry all.

So Jake has found an undeniable and repeatable cipher that will reshape 400 years of Baconian and Shakespearean "facts". He has become so convinced himself he is in public promoting his claim. His book has been out and there is no shock-wave happening in the world. He is welcome to demonstrate here, but so far all he does is tell us how wrong we are and that he is right. In fact, he is the only person in the world who is right. (Kind of scary when someone thinks like that.) So far nobody has supported him that we know or he would tell us.

I'm waiting for his cipher demonstration that will Shake up the world. I suspect, if we ever see anything, it will be very weak and we'll see what he missed. 😉

• Like 1

<-- 1 8 8 1 1
O 1 1 8 8 1 -->

On 4/3/2022 at 4:28 PM, Jake_Roberts said:

Casseopia = Virgin Queen? How about the Virgin Mary? As for "I am Prince Francis Bacon," how does that conflict with my discovery? Though I would say the way it appears to be "constructed" is a bit suspect, the resulting message only confirms my discoveries...

Hi Jake,

I don't understand what you mean by "the way it appears to be constructed".

image.png.bddb2b529ae2bbb29a4442d74b0fd503.png

Believe it or not, there is a methodology behind my "discoverie".

Francis Bacon, in this passage, invites us to DRAW, playing with the double meaning of the words " Drawer" and "to draw" you out by the Eares.

I noticed the big dot next to "Drawer" and I knew that it was the starting point.

There were the words "Prince", " Francis" and "I am" . From there it was easy to find the "Ba" and the "Con". 

When I understood that it was the constellation of Cepheus, I immediatly thought : " If there is Cepheus, is there any chance to find Cassiopeia ?"

And I noticed that by joining each W of each word beginning with a W, the constellation Cassiopeia with its singular W-shape appeared !

That is for the "the way it appears to be construsted" part.

Now, regarding the fact that it confirms your "discoverie".

In your podcast, you mention only the "I AM PRINCE FRANCIS BACON " part of my presentation and say that it confirms your "discoveries".

I don't think that it is the main point of your "discovery".

Your "discovery" is that Francis Bacon was the son of Mary Stuart Queen of Scots and Francis II King of France.

Correct me if I am wrong, but if Francis Bacon was the son of Mary Stuart and Francis II , it means that he was a LEGITIMATE son, doesn't it?

That don't fit at all with the " light Flesh, and corrupt Blood", that is a reference to a Bastard child (corrupt Blood).

• Like 2

Jake, if you are serious about your discoveries and having a direction in the immortal Shakespeare world that will live as long as society knows who Shakespeare is, you need to share with those whose names will be and already are immortal. Debate with substance, present your opinions with examples, and allow everyone to challenge and question. This is an opportunity with great value for you. If your ego allows you to accept being off base as we all have done repeatedly, you may achieve your goals. If you prove we all and the rest of the world is wrong, I'll be the first to say, "Damn, I was SO sure!"

If you are just looking at being popular with Oak Island TV fans who know nothing, that is another direction and you may have a Star status while you are alive. But isn't that merely a spark in Time? How do you want your good name to be remembered into the future centuries, if anyone even remembers who you are?

I suspect you are not getting rich on your book or podcast. In fact, the numbers of views on your podcasts even after being up a while are dismal.

Soul search, Jake. I do believe you have potential. You are young.

Just Sayin'

• Like 2

<-- 1 8 8 1 1
O 1 1 8 8 1 -->

Is Jake 77th Brigade? They seem keen to keep this under wraps. This could be intentional "cognitive infiltration" in the words of Cass Sunstein, who has written on Bacon and Shakespeare and has advocated infiltrating communities of discourse in order to discredit them or steer them toward unprofitable paths. 

• Like 1

Is Jake 77th Brigade?

No doubt he is part of the Oak Island group and his fan base is from there.

I read the intro and first two chapters of his book so far. Since it appears his discoveries are from his initial biliteral decryption from Shakespeare's monument which I believe is not repeatable by anyone else, all of the rest of his findings are on shaky ground. I'll try to read more, but he very well could be using clever deception to promote the Oak Island concept which I do not accept at this point.

• Like 1

<-- 1 8 8 1 1
O 1 1 8 8 1 -->