Practical Applications of Baconian Ciphers

Hi all. Basically, I need help. One of the things I've been trying to accomplish with my own research is to encourage others to actually apply the use of Francis Bacon's ciphers in various ways. To do this, I've encouraged others to search in his known or suspected works for traces of Biliteral, Simple, Reverse, Kaye, Fourfold and Short Ciphers. A few people have asked me to put together a primer of sorts, that would show others how to do just that. Is this something that would interest you? Also, I'm willing to do a series of classes demonstrating what I've been able to do so far, completely free of charge. At this point, I've found cipher messages not just within the plaque of Shakespeare's Funerary Monument, but also the Sonnets, 1611 KJB, portraits, maps and the Fama Fraternitatis. There is so much to be done and it extends beyond identifying the occasional acrostic or Bacon signature of 33. The use of these methods yields actual messages and hitherto unknown truths (such as the identity of the Fair Youth, Dark Lady and Rival Poet).

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

That’s a great offer. Thank you. I’d be really interested Jake.  Would it perhaps be an idea to do a YouTube video and post here? Or do one and set to private and only give those you want to see it the URL if you’d prefer not to share publicly?

Just a thought.

Thanks again 

Kate

• Like 1

Hey Jake!

I read the chapter you offer for free where you describe the biliteral cipher you worked on. I've been trying to duplicate what you found and have some questions.

Here is the link to your chapter so others here can read it:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1OQLiR_1woNkSsrPk-1TezPKo534ERH21/view?usp=sharing

I've been using the monument image here that is good quality (second image in slides):

https://shakespearedocumented.folger.edu/resource/document/shakespeares-burial-monument-and-grave

image.thumb.png.ab67385edd744f8bb579b5dc670e7340.png

I'm trying to work with the codes you came up with and demonstrate in your table 2.2. For example, I compared all the letter A's and am attempting to see how you chose whether they are a biliteral "A" or "B". See below where the red letters are what you have chosen:

image.thumb.png.e79dc7758b7708ead4a07ce22e1b6a54.png

Some A's have spikes above them, others do not. But there are some you call a biliteral "A", and some "B' in both styles. For example:

image.png.a54a7d7be7f3b850ddb7829a6e5ff531.png image.png.661bbfc0389c8c17f6293a1d4add6ac8.png or image.png.8b65ff740decb0c4ca359ed1ce6b0ba6.png image.png.f9601adff917dd79e424640e91244e4f.png

What makes this difficult is that all the letters are hand made. This is not typeset with two different fonts, every letter is done by hand so no two are exactly the same. I believe they were carved using a hammer and chisel.

So help me out, I'd like to be able to validate what you found. But so far it is not happening for me. In fact with the inscription not being printed with two different type-styles, it seems like anyone would have to do a lot guess work to come up with a biliteral code in this monument. You make some high claims that to date no other person has suggested, and they go against what some of have been studying for many years. I understand your discoveries are based on the biliteral ciphers you found and various number cipher codes which leaves a lot of room for different interpretations. We do a lot number ciphers here on the forum and you are welcome to participate with us. You appear to have a good eye and know the numbers. As for your biliteral discovery, please help me see what I am missing. If it is valid it needs to be repeatable.

Peter Dawkins has a great article about this monument and he describes some very interesting ciphers in the inscription. It is a must read for any of us.

https://www.fbrt.org.uk/wp-content/uploads/2020/06/The_Stratford_Shakespeare_Monument.pdf

Anyone else may jump in as well. 🙂

• Like 3

T A A A A A A A A A A A T
157     www.Light-of-Truth.com     287
<-- 1 8 8 1 1
O 1 1 8 8 1 -->