Statues & Monuments of Francis Bacon

So I amin  our van maybe 20 minutes to pick up Theresa at work. XM Radio is on, and I hear Frank Zappa singing, "Dancing Fool."

It is a silly song from 1970's where Zappa is making fun of himself and Disco guys. It made me smile and I said, "Thanks Mr. Bacon for putting that song on." I read the "Foole" dialog with the Clowne and Malvolio today and it is funny.

It hit me that I would see Bacon's name in the lyrics, of course. So I looked. The song starts out like this:

Showing results for zappa dancin fool lyrics

Lyrics

One, two, three, four
I don't know much about dancin'
That's why I got this song

One of my legs is shorter than the other
And both my feet's too long
'
Course now right along with 'em
I got no natural rhythm
But I go dancin' every night
Hopin' one day I might get it right
I'm a dancin' fool (dancin' fool)
Dancin' fool
Dancin' fool (dancin' fool)
Dancin' fool

I, Bacon

Thank you Mr. Bacon and the entire magic of the Universe for proving without a doubt that I am a "Cipher Foole!" LOL

• Like 1

T A A A A A A A A A A A T
157     www.Light-of-Truth.com     287
<-- 1 8 8 1 1
O 1 1 8 8 1 -->

5 hours ago, Light-of-Truth said:

image.png.232df81947bcf4cecc53e0c09d229eaf.png

GREAT FIND , ROB ! 😃 👍

I shall only add that I see the "ARK" in the middle of the "DARKNESS", and I also like the idea that IGNORANCE and THERE IS form the Latin word IGNIS meaning FIRE.

It can be seen as a reference to the PHOENIX ,the SALAMANDER and/or INRI (Igne Natura Renovatur Integra)

• Like 2

image.png.b8c74f56d5551c745119c268cf9d3db8.png

INRI

After I posted my personal metaphysical idea, I thought about the "Akashic Records" I learned about some years before I learned of Bacon. Part of that comes from thinking of Dolphins who Dr. Lilly claimed were telepathic and he'd communicate with them while on Ketamine, a dissociative mind-altering drug used in some surgeries. I spent a few years experimenting with in the 1980's and in the right dose when my mind dissociated from my body, I'd go into what I called "K-Land" where I was told "Everything ever known is stored and accessible." I'd ask questions and get answers. At the time I really didn't know what to ask that was important, but the experience was being in some realm of ancient stored Knowledge that I could access. Later I heard about Edgar Casey and the Akashic Records and that is where I was, I assume.

I thought about the letters today:

AKASHIC - A=1, K=10, A=1, S=18, H=8, I=9, and C=3.

110118893 very similar to my Time Machine word SHAKASHA, 18811011881. But I saw the 93 at the end of thought of you, Allinum2er. 😉

• Like 1

<-- 1 8 8 1 1
O 1 1 8 8 1 -->

Ha! Well Yann, you may be amused to know that my mother never failed to remind me in my ‘wilder’ days that she had called me Kate after seeing The Taming of the Shrew while pregnant (I was born around 1 mile from the county of Stratford upon Avon and about 10 miles from the town).

Rob, I know exactly what you are referring to with the chain of coincidences that feel otherworldly. I totally agree that, until you’ve experienced it no one can understand. Straight after I posted earlier I happened across something, quite by chance, to do with Dolphins...

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arion

I’d never heard of Arion before. I love how it’s like unravelling one long thread, with everything leading to deeper learning and understanding. Life is one massive web of interconnectivity. 

Kate

• Like 3

I watched a dolphin swimming a few days ago in the Bay down here. Beautiful graceful intelligent creatures.

Truly everything is connected. Our minds are so limited in our skin we can't see or understand very much. Once the skin veil is pierced, our eyes and minds open up. Past/future, here/there, inside/outside, everything is part of one interconnected reality. Synchronicity is my reminder of that. 🙂

• Like 2

<-- 1 8 8 1 1
O 1 1 8 8 1 -->

Kate said in this thread:

"- as I’m sure we could find almost anything given enough vowels."

I believe that and agree 100%.

But I had a thought just now after thinking deeply on this concept Kate posted for a few days. (This is for you a lot Kate.)

I have been wrestling with this for over 20 years, seriously. Being "crazy" is one thing, but being "insane" is another. I'm happy to say I am a crazy passionate Baconian who is in on a secret that only for a few know about until the Wonderful day when everybody knows.

To answer your thought and remind myself of what I already know but lose memory of, let me share my very early history of cipher searching.

My first year or so of seeking cipher treasures was random letters. My first Baconian cipher book was The. Complete. Cryptographic. Shake-speare. by Penn Leary, he was a close friend of our Lawrence Gerald. It is a wonderful intro to Bacon, changed my life, and full of some of the best Baconian substance. Thank you Penn Leary! I still have that book!

I took his Caesar Cipher method and ran with it. 21 letters as he did, 24 letters as Bacon used. And in some cases would shift all the letters to go through every possibility. I filled countless graph paper reams all by hand. I was like lightning, I learned the alphabet when I was five! Just had to skip whatever letters I was using. I'd take a famous Shakespeare line (modern versions not even knowing there were original spellings), after I exhausted the Sonnets Dedication, and create these grids with 21, 24, or however many rows with the same number of columns of letters by pencil. Then I'd examine and love to find treasures. "BACON" was the focus. I did this for maybe a year, almost every day. (Lucky I had free time to explore.) 

What did I find? Nothing even close to what we here do here nearly every day with Shakespeare and Bacon works, and even other works.

Pages and pages of random letters in perfect grids. Tons of vowels. I still have stacks of them. Did I ever see a perfect BACON? Not once. If I ever found a perfect BACON connecting across, vertical, diagonal, or any way connecting I would have shared to the the world. I did see curiosities, jumping around trying my best to connect letters. But never a "discovery".

Using real words, sometimes words used long ago more than now, and numbers, I do see things.

Kate, your discovery is right on the mark. BACON when the word "CONVEYED" was used instead of the 1874 contemporary and current popular word "DONATED".

The CON is key and is one of the most important Baconian cipher hints and on almost every title page of every book of if not all of the Shakespeare works.

Do I remember ever seeing a CON in random letters on my graph paper? No. Rarely found a B and A. If I found a B A, then a C, the excitement would overwhelm me. But the O and N were always a jump. Never one single connecting BACON, ever.

We see other Elizabeth works where "Contayned" (or any other CON...) is not present. The "CON" in a word was maybe common, but not in everything random. Yet look at Shakespeare works and it is in consistent.

The numbers 157 and 287 have been demonstrated for over 100 years publicly that the works are Sealed with those numbers. Last two days I added even more evidence that that.

Anyway, having enjoyed and learned a lot swimming in random numbers, it is a lot of fun trying to build on imagination, but there is actual substance that is not random for anyone to find. I am sure there is a massive wealth of yet undiscovered treasures Bacon and few friends left centuries ago hoping someone would see, even if only a remote chance one person will ever care enough to look. This week I even blew my own mind in two days not even attempting until I got hooked. I told my wife Wednesday afternoon, "I won't Baconate tonight, too tired and will go to sleep with you." But seeing "Speake and be hang'd" with A. Phoenix's posted F BACON hanging below that line, my mind woke up. As BIG as the Hamlet Bacon clue!!

Follow my thoughts below, and I'd love and invite skeptic thoughts. Honest, basic cipher experienced, and real opinions.

Edited by Light-of-Truth
  • Like 3

<-- 1 8 8 1 1
O 1 1 8 8 1 -->