Shakespeare Statue & The Scroll From Westminster Abbey

In 1741, poet Alexander Pope and three others were mainly responsible for this monument. The passage from The Tempest was altered from the 1623 folio, and there were several spelling changes made, including putting an apostrophe instead of an "e" in towers though there was ample space for the "e".
This was done to make the letters count exactly 157. This proves the existence of "Fra Rosi Crosse" in the days of Pope.
Note that Shakespeare's finger points to the significant word
"Temples."